Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Wii Remote + Nunchuk ( FAKE ? ), Pictures Side by Side

views

LostWanderer
post Feb 19 2009, 07:08 AM

Getting Started
289 posts

honestly, i'm a proud wii owner myself, and am planning to buy another wii mote and nunchuck in the near future, where currently i just have the one which come with my korean wii purchase...

i believe that those where you buy with the wii, should be real...and if you buy the mote and nunchuck separately, you will have a higher probability to encounter a fake i guess

anyway, thanks for the information...and yea, my nunchuck from korea uses a tri wing screw...yours are philips...>.<", that's the only thing i can differentiate in the most obvious form...XD

the mote differences puzzles me...lol

This post has been edited by LostWanderer: Feb 19 2009, 07:09 AM
LostWanderer
post Feb 19 2009, 03:13 PM

Getting Started
289 posts

this topic makes me to think about going to the original nintendo shop at mid valley to get the 100% authorized mote and nunchuck comparing to purchasing it from 3rd party shops...which, might be fakes
LostWanderer
post Feb 19 2009, 06:05 PM

Getting Started
289 posts

oh, they give discount?=)
LostWanderer
post Feb 20 2009, 07:19 PM

Getting Started
289 posts

i just bought a new set of mote and nunchuck...here's the story:

i went over to mid valley's nintendo shop...and enquired on it...
they bundle the mote with wii-play and have a price of rm 239 on it...as for the nunchuck, it's priced at rm 99...i was like...omg...rm340 for that whole thing...

well, anyway, i enquired on the nunchuck and wii-mote at another game shop in mid valley, and they selling those in a set for rm250...honestly, it looks original, the mote with the nintendo official seal and the nunchuck with the triwing screws...so, yea, a discount of rm90...XD
LostWanderer
post Feb 20 2009, 08:02 PM

Getting Started
289 posts

all the motes and nunchucks are the same, just packaging different...all made in china...>.<"
LostWanderer
post Mar 3 2009, 03:18 PM

Getting Started
289 posts

my korean wii was rm950, wii mote and nunchuck was rm250(separate place buy)...SD card rm 30 to fix the mii and photo channel...

oh, and i wasted RM80 on a battery pack which don't last long...
it died quickly after like 4hours of gameplay, "3600mah"...swt
LostWanderer
post Mar 3 2009, 05:45 PM

Getting Started
289 posts

i dun know...i didn't charge it for like a day...but close to it, possibly...>.<"

the battery pack was bought together with my wii, so should be authentic i guess (the remote...XD, of course)
LostWanderer
post Jan 22 2010, 07:12 AM

Getting Started
289 posts

there are some reviews out there regarding the nyko products including of the wand+

goggle them...=)

anyway, i think i heard that it isn't as perfect as the m+, but it's still pretty good
LostWanderer
post Apr 7 2010, 07:07 AM

Getting Started
289 posts

well, it really isn't a surprise if a fake m+ is released in the market...so, i believe that there's fake ones out there already (and fake motion control tech can't get cheaper than real ones out there)

just be careful with your purchase...=) (and thank god that your seller is an "honest" person)
LostWanderer
post Apr 7 2010, 10:23 PM

Getting Started
289 posts

yea, the m+ is made in china alright...(originals and fakes too i believe)
LostWanderer
post Apr 8 2010, 07:11 AM

Getting Started
289 posts

er...most likely from what they said, it comes with everything that it should come with...and it just "looks" real, if you get what i mean

maybe you would like to compare some pictures in the net to double check the "authenticity" of your m+ too as well

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0219sec    0.27    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 6th August 2021 - 02:59 AM