Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Wanna ask about international transferration, Fraud, Scam or Real?

views

TSlucas_podolski
post Feb 11 2009, 03:13 PM, updated 16y ago

Getting Started
282 posts

Hey guys,

I got issue here. I wanna sell my PDA to someone that staying in China. Then he transfered to me $1000 into my maybank Account. The issue is he use Royal Bank Of Canadan to make the transferration. I doubt the bank is not an established bank. So, here is the statement sent to me by the bank customer service.

Dear  Mr X,

The  TRANSFER ORDER  placed by our Customer {Mr Robert Wood) which is the sum of {$1,000} transferred to you as a payment for {Dopod D810} has been successfully processed and has consequently been APPROVED.

Further the Money will be TRANSFER to the name and account details below,  Please verify that the Name and Account (As entered by the buyer) are correct:

Bank Name:Maybank
BANK ADDRESS:Malaysia
Account Number:************
Name:X
Item Name:Dopod D810
Total Cost:$1000
Email:******@yahoo.com

If there is an error in the Name or Account details, Please send the mail to our customer service royalbanktransfercan@mail2consultant.com

Your Money will NOT be TRANSFER to your ACCOUNT DETAILS until shipment has been verified. This measure is taken in order to protect both PAYEE and buyer interests and to reduce the occurrence of fraudulent activities. You can have the shipment confirmed/verified by contacting Royal Bank Of Canada(UK) Online Payment stating the Transaction Number and the TRACKING NUMBER of the shipment in your mail .

*PLEASE NOTE*
Due to the fact that Royal Bank Of Canada  processes thousands of TRANSFERS daily,We RECOMMEND contacting the Customer Support Representative that has been assigned to this particular Order directly. This ensures speedy verification of shipment as well as prompt dispatch of  the Transfer

You can go ahead right now to Ship Out the Item to your Buyer and send the Royal Bank Of Canada R  the Tracking Number of the Shipment or a Scan Copy of Shipment Receipt in Order to Activate your Bank account within the next 24hours time you will receive your Money when you have send us the Tracking Information or a Copy of the Shipment Receipt for Verification.
We kindly sorry for any inconvenience delay,we will need to verify your Bank account very well and see that there will be no any (Mistake) case.

Also you can contact the Royal Bank Of Canada  direct with this e-mail address for further inquiry at royalbanktransfercan@mail2consultant.com

Once shipment has been verified, You will receive a "FINAL CONFIRMATION"email from Royal Bank Of Canada informing you that the TRANSFER has been dispatched into your bank details.

We are continuously working to identify ways to serve you better.

Regards ,
Mr. Scott Smith.                                      
        (Manager)
Royal Bank Of  Canada :A
Any advice? Is it the real or only a scam? coz the email address stated seems like the scam email address, not an established email address. Need fast respond here.

This post has been edited by lucas_podolski: Feb 11 2009, 06:12 PM
TSlucas_podolski
post Feb 11 2009, 03:22 PM

Getting Started
282 posts

I think so.. but the buyer seems like a serious buyer.. hmm..
TSlucas_podolski
post Feb 11 2009, 06:11 PM

Getting Started
282 posts

Ok Thanx all.. just to confirm.. biggrin.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0147sec    0.16    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:55 PM