This post has been edited by _monkichi: Jan 21 2018, 11:30 PM
lengchai1990
post Jan 15 2018, 04:47 PM

43 posts

Born in the year: 1990

Weight: 80kg

Height: 178cm

Religion/Race: Malay

Hobbies and interests: PC Gaming, anime and manga, sports (futsal, football, badminton)

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality):

- Not a nerd, but I can be talkative when we get along better.
- Quit smoking few years back, now just casual smoker particularly when stressed out.
- Quit drinking.
- IT guy, so you how the working hours. Might need to standby or work if needed.

Requirements / preferences: No specific preference, just looking for someone who can click with me. Maybe for hanging out sometime, or for serious relationship.

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): Let'd get to know each other better 1st.

MSN (optional): -
Shuffler
post Jan 15 2018, 07:01 PM

Weight: 45 kg

Height: 156 cm

Religion/Race: Chinese

Hobbies and interests: Investment, travel, exploring the great outdoors, food

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality):
PM me to find out

This post has been edited by Shuffler: Jan 15 2018, 07:03 PM
mADmAN
post Jan 16 2018, 05:07 PM

10,515 posts

Lets give this a try...

Born in the year: 1978 (but i look much younger! tongue.gif )

Weight: 70kg

Height: 175cm

Religion/Race: Muslim/Malay

Hobbies and interests: Into cars, currently more into bikes. Love to DIY things but lack of tools/time.

Other description: Coffee addict who can never turn down a good burger. Love comedy, fantasy and superhero movies/series. Listens mainly to metal... yet my current car is pink ha ha ha ha damn. Good sense of humor in almost anything and i've also been told im non judgemental.

Recently divorced and only available on weekdays as I'll ignore the world on weekends as thats when i get time with my son.

Smoker, do not drink, D&D free. Average body with what ive been told is a babyface. Clean and discreet aka i can keep a secret.

Requirements / preferences: Women aged 18-45. REAL women ya. not into conversions tongue.gif. Those looking for friendship/companionship of the non committed kind. Not looking for a commitment as i just got out of one.

Any race. I dont mind smokers or drinkers as long as ur not a raging alcoholic. Just looking for someone to hang out with. Those who occasionally dabble in 420 is fine as well as long as u dont bring it along when u meet me. those into hard drugs... hell no.

Prefer to meet up and hang out as i kinda suck at talking over text but a whole lot more fun to be around when face to face. I'm laid back, so drop me a PM. i wont bite unless u want me to........... u freak tongue.gif

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): later later laaaaaaaa

This post has been edited by mADmAN: Jan 16 2018, 05:14 PM
seekingU
post Jan 17 2018, 06:57 PM

Born in the year: 1985

Weight: 67 kg

Height: 175 cm

Religion/Race: Chinese

Hobbies and interests: nothing particular, I don't do routines

hmm.gif hmm.gif hmm.gif

Here's bits about me to get you started, wall of text tho tongue.gif
you'll probably notices lot of "I", but it could be "Us, We" together brows.gif

I work regional (travels often) with US global company, based in KL tho
I drive an older-model, 4-door sedan, the old men type car, conti tho flex.gif
I lives with parent, but has number of properties, both inheritance and own mortgage
I (think) came from middle class family (small business owner kind), has decent savings and takes home slightly over rm10k in monthly salary, so generally dependable/ comfortable (I guess)

People says (well, the exes anyway) I'm arrogant;
Which to my defense, I say not true! (tho, the exes seems to agree on this traits, so ye be warned)

I (think) am about average on all appearances; (175cm tall, weigh 65kg, slightly tanned skin, has bigger-rounder eyes and not balding (yet) rclxm9.gif

With 10 years or so worth in dating, I've had 6 exes innocent.gif with the last being potentially lasts, alas it wasn't and it ended few months ago. Reasons? LDR, Australia is just too far. (it was mutual break-up)

I don't do kpop, drama or otherwise. not into anime, but I do read manga (currently following Overlord, Kingdom, Arslan Senki, Gunnm Mars and Otoyomegatari, never was fan of the bigger name)

I only plays turn based game (total war, homm, autumn dynasty, etc) rpg makes me feel woobly and puke-ish, and tower defense games' (coc, etc) just don't do me justice.

I loves eating fish and meat dishes, especially grilled or bbq type. Sushi not exactly, pizza yes-but not so, zhap fan is better. thumbup.gif

I likes fast car (who wouldn't) and used to have fairlady z, it's has since sold, as I'm too old for that but I still drive V6, albeit sedan.

I generally likes waters body (pool, sea, river etc) so I made frequent trip to waterpark, especially tambun lost world, the hotspring is such a nice treat after driving over 100km.

I can talk a lot more, I'm not an introvert whistling.gif
But it's boring talking alone, so let's chat up and then yum cha if I'm your cup of tea.

P/s: I'm over 30, I'm looking for marriage prospect not "friends"

monkeyboy94
post Jan 17 2018, 10:54 PM

216 posts

Born in the year: 1994

Weight: 84kg

Height: 173cm

Religion/Race: Chinese/Freethinker

Hobbies and interests: Movie, Anime, Gaming , Gym, Eat Food and Trying new stuff

-Sis/Cousin say looks above average (bias? i duno)
-Quite introvert if group is too big and unfamiliar
-anime/gaming fanboy though not a nerd
-Ideal body frame and size with a belly, not overweigh ( friend say i big, lol i duno)
-Do not Smoke and drink once in a blue moon
-Considered Financial stable
-Finished degree
-Single since form 5 since dont believe in ldr thus did not approach anyone during further studies.

Requirements / preferences: Age 19-24 and willing to work hard, above average looks is a bonus. Friendship or serious relationship cincai

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): - pm me first

raimy_m9
post Jan 19 2018, 11:29 AM

174 posts

some ktard and cc knows me in real life very well..huhu..but why not lah.

Born in the year: 1987

Weight: 85 for now

Height: 166

Religion/Race: Malay/Muslim

Hobbies and interests:
Thinkering with IOT, Study and learn new stuff, R&D especially in technology,
Building stuff, basically used to be a nerd la.
Convoy(motocycle, MY, TH etc)
- Into Audio and video (ICE stuff etc)
- Into cars to, but now motorcycle.

-i am introvert if the group is too big or unfamilliar.
-i can be very quiet in real life, and i can be very hooha i you knows me well.
- always like to be alone mind my own stuff ( coz i like to read ).
- single since the day i separated from my parent. often i'm not interested in getting to know girl. but now, quite sad.that's why i'm selling myself here..who knows right...haha
- i'm running a clubhouse/workshop besides i'm working as a IT consultant..
- no property, just a car and 2 bikes.
- non smoker here.
- been on a 2 months diet regime, it's going really well for me.
- used to love cooking, and baking.
- i like to go travel, mostly on motorcycle, so ride, convoy etc.
- i like to be very direct and precise. experience tells me, i should always be frank.

Requirements / preferences:
I actually don't really have any preferences,
for friendship, anybody will do.
for relationship, any races will do and should be younger than me, i don't have high expectation either.
when jodoh comes, it will come, cannot lari already.

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional):

MSN (optional):

can pm me, or just snapchat me @raimyis9
tifosi
post Jan 21 2018, 05:56 PM

Friend is someone to share last Cookie with!
4,923 posts

---

This post has been edited by tifosi: Nov 26 2019, 04:24 PM
ljhan247
post Jan 25 2018, 04:57 PM

Hello All ,
Nice to know you.

Born in the year:1981

Weight:73kg i guess

Height:173cm

Religion/Race:Chinese Buddhist

Occupation: Network , and Firewall plus other IT infra support .

Hobbies and interests:
I am usually browsing the internet mostly reading/catchup with news , current affairs mostly , etc , watching some shows [ mostly about current affairs
or food or travel or movies or some documentary ]. Other than that i enjoy the normal stuff like music , movies not all the time though. I also like to
do exercise (eg; squat, situp , cycling etc) .

Generally I am direct/straight forward/honest(or whatever you like to call it ) , friendly , and easy going kind of guy.
I am a firm believer of good morals values like being honest (in one's conduct) , sincere , respect for others / non judgemental ( because everyone is
different ) , committed/dedication ( in anything ), considerate , responsible and etc .

I appreciate it a lot when i meet such people .
Naturally I don't mix well with people that are opposite of these nature [ insincere / not genuine ,etc2 ].
If there are still people like me around , please don't hesitate to say hi smile.gif

My friends or colleagues also enjoy my humor whenever i am with them .

Chinese , non smoker , non drinker[social drinker still acceptable] or gambler as i am not one.
Would prefer someone that is also looking for serious / long term .
Hopefully these are not too much to ask.

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): pm me

MSN (optional)

This post has been edited by ljhan247: Jan 25 2018, 05:35 PM
ultimate83
post Jan 29 2018, 11:57 AM

Born in the year: 1983

Weight: 65kg

Height: 174cm

Religion/Race: Taoist/Chinese

Hobbies and interests: Watch movies, dramas, read about current affairs, travel, do sports, chill out at cafes

Other description: i'm non-smoker, Alcohol intolerance. love to chill at home watching movies and listening to musics. i do like sports like badminton, table tennis and cycling. I may be a little shy and quiet at first, but i have great sense of humor and talkative once know each other beter

non-smoker , non-drinker and not a gambler. someone with inner beauty, good upbringing, respect elderly and filial is a must

MSN (optional):
jack3218
post Feb 1 2018, 09:42 AM

118 posts

Weight: 68KG

Height: 174cm

Religion/Race: Buddhist / Chinese

Hobbies and interests:
+Sports for example badminton court basketball, football, swimming and so on
+Travelling budget style
+Mangga

Other description:
+Like to hang out with a group of frens no matter sports, travelling, yam cha, movies and so on
+Non-smoker and social drinking, once in a blue moon.
+PM me for more

Preferences:
*Looking forward to meet new friends and relationship
* Prefer chinese

hanii
post Feb 4 2018, 05:07 PM

QUOTE(hanii @ Dec 29 2017, 01:28 AM)

Born in the year: 1994

Weight: 90+ kg

Height: 155cm

Religion/Race: Muslim/malay

Hobbies and interests: Starbucks, movies, EXO, and bunch of other stuff. Too long to list.

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality): Am an extroverted introvert. I'm not very funny and sometimes easily offended (especially on period). The way I speaks may sounds like I'm mad but most of the time I'm not. Not really good at texting; i tend to forget that i was texting someone. Oh yeah. For now, my right leg is temporarily unavailable. So, if you wanna go out and hang out with me, pls mind my crutches and the turtle speed of my walk.

Requirements / preferences: Straight males. I appreciate honesty and loyalty. Good looking and good smell would be a plus point. Minus points would be x1000000000 if you're a jerk.

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): -

MSN (optional): -
A little update: I'm off the crutches!! Yay!! ^▽^

chrno89
post Feb 10 2018, 03:45 PM

1st time for everything so why not

Born in the year: 1989

Weight: 66kg

Height: 168cm

Religion/Race: mix chinese and siamese

Hobbies and interests: gaming , movies (mostly action movie ) ,music ( mostly japan and games BGM), any sport , travel and etc

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality): Good personality, not selfish, quiet and very shy guy , can be very talkative on the right topics. 

Requirements / preferences: I'm looking for a serious relationship with local Chinese girls, do drop me a message and see we are compatible.

Links (facebook/weechat/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): PM

kwcc
post Feb 15 2018, 03:17 PM

-

This post has been edited by kwcc: Feb 18 2018, 05:16 PM
clarkblitz
post Feb 16 2018, 04:31 AM

630 posts

Born in the year: 1985

Weight: 70

Height: 172cm

Religion/Race: Christian / Chindian( mum chinese)

Hobbies and interests: watching TVB dramas, watching movies, playing board games, hanging out and eating good food, jogging,

Other description : speaks fluent Cantonese, Mandarin ok ok only
loves to eat and travel to new places, meet new people, love to talk a lot, but i can be a good listener too, can be a bit shy sometimes

Requirements / preferences: Local Chinese girl or any other race that comes to mind, has a good heart, looks second, heart 1st. must love animals,

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): PM me

d30jeff
post Feb 16 2018, 03:48 PM

Born in the year: 1991

Weight: 80kg

Height: 5"8

Religion/Race: None(Atheism)/ Sino-Kadazan mix Filipino

Hobbies and interests: Used to love video games, now I'm not sure.

-

Requirements / preferences: Around my age range, smokers, drug takers, drinkers, or people around my range.

fb.com/<my-username>

MSN (optional): Seriously?
Zechs31
post Feb 18 2018, 03:53 AM

Seems pretty interesting. Lets see what happens.

Weight: 75

Height: 175

Religion/Race: Christian / Chinese

Hobbies and interests: Motorcycle Riding, Cooking, Martial Arts, Playing and Listening to Music, Writing, Watching Movies/Series

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality): Most people would think I'm an extrovert due to my approachable nature but I'm more of an introvert. Most days I tend to spend my time reading or watching stuff to improve my current skill set. Also, I enjoy creating new recipes in my free time because I do enjoy eating.

Requirements / preferences: Looking for a start of a relationship or just friends or even a food tester (guinea pig).

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): Send me a PM if you like.

MSN (optional): nil

This post has been edited by Zechs31: Feb 18 2018, 03:53 AM
weileng
post Feb 18 2018, 02:25 PM

-

This post has been edited by weileng: Feb 19 2018, 03:55 PM
Incarnation
post Feb 18 2018, 03:18 PM

109 posts

Born in the year: 1989

Weight: 63

Height: 176

Religion/Race: Buddhist / Chinese

Hobbies and interests: Walk in the nature with trees, grass, forest, waterfall. Listen music (BGM, soundtracks, instrumental, classical, mostly without lyrics because it gives more imagination lol) Watch YouTube scientific/ history documentaries, Discovery Channel, Quantum Physics thumbup.gif (all these scientific topic are quite interesting, because it bring us closer to the universal truth and give us a better understanding of our mysterious universe)

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality): My recent CNY gathering have made up my mind to find a new relationship, I am tired to face the same question every year, why still no gf la, your cousin want marry already, you still no gf?

I am a nice guy (very nice), no smoking, no drinking, responsible, loyal, can be extrovert or introvert depends on the person I interact with

Requirements / preferences: Anyone who have the similar interest with me, we can become friends and discuss more biggrin.gif . Any local chinese girl who are looking for serious relationship, we can start as friend first and let see how it goes blush.gif

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): PM

MSN (optional):

Haza_izzz
post Feb 19 2018, 11:08 AM

Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate
1,269 posts

Born in the year: 1984

Weight: 80KG

Height: 178cm

Religion/Race: Islam/mix

Hobbies and interests:
-Football (not much nowdays)
-Games (Blizzard's only)
-movies
-music

Simple & direct, Responsible, Forward thinking, Introvert (60%), Extrovert (40%)

willing to have deep conversation, good personality & character

kasi pm. lol

163 Pages « < 136 137 138 139 140 > » Top

0.0256sec    0.50    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:55 PM