views

jessiewan0407
post Oct 4 2017, 12:49 PM

2 posts

Born in the year: 1985

Weight: 44~46

Height: 161+/-

Religion/Race: chinese

Hobbies and interests: reading novels, drawings, music, SING KKKKKK movies & mobile gaming (pokemon go tongue.gif)

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality):
hi guys, newbie here, wish to know more new friends (of course if life partner can be found here will be better). i like to eat eat eat and eat but don't worry i wont get fat (i know a lot guys mind that. innocent.gif Please PM me if you want to know more about me. smile.gif

Requirements / preferences:
STRICTLY NON SMOKER. i like to wear high-heels so hope that you guys won't mind to look shorter while walk with me (my ex minded that). i don't mind shorter guy though.
EDIT: i prefer guys elder than me smile.gif

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional):
after you gained my trust first. i am not super pretty but for sure above average look. blush.gif

MSN (optional): still exist meh?

This post has been edited by jessiewan0407: Oct 4 2017, 03:37 PM
ykh
post Oct 4 2017, 09:41 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

Deleted

This post has been edited by ykh: Dec 7 2017, 03:26 PM
jack3218
post Oct 5 2017, 09:22 AM

Getting Started
118 posts

Born in the year: 1990

Weight: 70

Height: 175

Religion/Race: Chinese

Hobbies and interests: Travel & Food

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality): Not a person with many word and usually wont talk about my stuff to others, prefer talking nonsense and having fun gather with frens and chill ~ I'm Social drinker but no to smoking. For more please PM me Thx

Requirements / preferences: Chinese, woman, older or younger thn me is welcome~

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): PM
wingzero23
post Oct 5 2017, 02:18 PM

0 posts

Born in the year:1994

Weight:73KG

Height:175CM

Religion/Race:Chinese/buddha

Hobbies and interests: Travel, gym, love sport, movies, musics

Personality: Abit introvert, positive thinker, body and looking consider ok

Requirements / preferences: Kind hearted girl, cute, good talker
Links (facebook/wechat/whatapps) etc (optional): PM

This post has been edited by wingzero23: Oct 10 2017, 05:42 PM
joanne.limmm
post Oct 6 2017, 12:27 PM

2 posts

-deleted-

This post has been edited by joanne.limmm: Dec 29 2017, 05:57 PM
AirMY
post Oct 6 2017, 01:47 PM

Getting Started
65 posts

QUOTE(joanne.limmm @ Oct 6 2017, 12:27 PM)
PM MSN  rclxm9.gif
I wonder is MSN still exist? hahaha
You PM your fb la laugh.gif
St.Shadoe
post Oct 8 2017, 11:56 AM

2 posts

Born in the year: 1993

Weight: 54kg

Height: 172cm (if I'm not mistaken)

Religion/Race: Muslim (on paper)/Malay

Hobbies and interests: Listening to music (all kind from rock kapak, to malay pop, to hip-hop, to anime theme song, to k-pop, to symphonic metal, to metalcore), WWE is life, gaming (to some extend), window shopping, concerts!..

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality): Okay, this is where I promote myself, right?..XD
Well, I'm a Gemini so, you can expect me to have some opposing personality..for real, for those who knows me, if you ask them about me, some might tell you I'm a boring person, rarely talk, grumpy all the time..some of them will say that I talked a lot, funny, and happy-go-lucky..and I tell you, they are not lying..it's just that there are 2 personalities that I always flip-flopping, depending on how close you are to me..but, my true face is that of the second set of personality mentioned..^^
Never had a girlfriend, few girl friends..best friend?..only 1..my circle of friend is very, very small..
Oh, and I mentioned that I like concerts right?..Yes!..and all this while I've been going alone..kinda sad, isn't it?..it would be a whole lot better if there is a partner accompanying me..

Requirements / preferences: None that come up to my mind, only maybe I prefer someone who can also share my interest/hobby..if not, it's okay too, maybe I can share yours..XD Oh, and this is quite important..I'm really a clean person..so, smoking/drinking is a no-no..vape is okay, I love the smell..^^

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): My FB, I think I made it searchable with "St. Shadoe"..

MSN (optional): Nope.

This post has been edited by St.Shadoe: Oct 8 2017, 12:07 PM
raynerl
post Oct 8 2017, 08:21 PM

0 posts

-

This post has been edited by raynerl: Apr 7 2018, 04:21 PM
YongCS75
post Oct 10 2017, 03:33 PM

23 posts

QUOTE(yeelin04 @ Apr 12 2009, 10:39 PM)

Born in the year: 1987

Weight: 40 kg

Height: 160 cm

Religion/Race: buddha/ chinese

Hobbies and interests: movie & drama, shopping, drink tea, surf net ,listen music, karaoke

Other description: loves attention, fun, pampering, loving, caring... (if possible medical background..etc, doctor)

Requirements / preferences: elder than me, a chinese, sincere, financial stable, loving, confident, hav own style, taller than me, matured thinking (coz i am a bit chidlish)

Links (facebook/friendster/blog, whatever) etc :  just pm me

MSN: just pm me
YongCS75
post Oct 10 2017, 03:33 PM

23 posts

Hi
YongCS75
post Oct 10 2017, 04:32 PM

23 posts

Born in the year: 1976

Weight: 52kg

Height: 168cm

Religion/Race: Christian/Chinese

Hobbies and interests: Swimming, bowling, badminton, disturb girls as well!

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality): I am in my early forties, looking to find a life partner here, strictly not interested for hook-ups, massage or sex. For those looking for friendship only, please do not reply as well. I am an introvert, average built body, slim but presentable I guess. rclxm9.gif

Requirements / preferences: Looking for a chinese girl who is ready for relationship, meet-ups and chit-chat. I do not expect my partner to be super perfect but overall above average would be ideal in terms of looks, character and behaviour.

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): www.facebook.com/yongcheeshin whatsapp no: 010-5148491

MSN (optional): None

This post has been edited by YongCS75: Oct 10 2017, 04:45 PM
wingzero23
post Oct 10 2017, 05:40 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(joanne.limmm @ Oct 6 2017, 12:27 PM)
PM MSN  rclxm9.gif
I wonder is MSN still exist? hahaha
Haha im still living in the past
Wechat maybe biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
akirodestroy
post Oct 12 2017, 09:12 PM

40 posts

Born in the year: Dec 1987

Weight:59 kg

Height: 165 cm

Religion/Race: Chinese/Atheist

Intro:
Above average looking. Non smoker non drinker. I'm very career oriented and motivated to achieve my life goals but I also like to make time to relax and enjoy life. My friends say I'm dependable and loyal.
I've achieved everything I wanted financially. (yearly income of 1 million RM) I'm looking for a partner to settle down now. Ideally, she must love food and travel as much as I do. I'm looking for somebody who I can travel the world with.

Hobbies:
I like playing poker and working out during my free time. I also love traveling as it helps me understand the world better and helps me appreciate life even more.
So far I've been to the following countries:

Asia: Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan
USA: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Orlando Florida
Canada: Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Montreal, Toronto

Recently went scuba diving in Thailand and I instantly fell in love with it. Would love to dive more in the future. I'm also a roller coaster enthusiast. I enjoy riding the most thrilling roller coasters in the world. It is also one of the reason why I travel, to hunt down unique rides that I haven't been on before.

Requirements / preferences: Non smoker and kind hearted. Can hold a conversation well. Must be above average looking. (sorry to sound shallow)

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): PM please
Rainbow Blooms
post Oct 14 2017, 09:34 PM

2 posts

Born in the year: 1988

Weight: 57kg

Height: 167cm

Religion/Race: Chinese Buddhist

Hobbies and interests: Food hunting, road trip, travelling (love to explore new places), movies, some outdoor activities for fresh air (perhaps some cycling or hiking-but I am not the extreme type), shopping for awesome deals / discounts.

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality: Non smoker, Non drinker (just light/social drinking), BIG no no to gambling. Don’t like gaming. Quite an independent person and not a clingy person as most of the time I don’t rely/ don’t like to ask for help if possible and have my own friends and family to spend free time. Love to have quarterly travelling (be it local/overseas if time and financially permits) with family or bff. For weekends I prefer to go out of the house and have activities/ plans.

Requirements / preferences: Hoping to find my other half soon but no rush as I always believe we should find the right person before we commit into a relationship. Prefer non-smoker, gambler and drinker. Have similar interest and “ngam king”. We can always start to chat / hang out and see how it goes.

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): Do PM me and please send me a brief introduction of yourself so that I know I am not replying to alien smile.gif

MSN (optional): N/A
Js2008
post Oct 15 2017, 02:28 PM

7 posts

Born in the year: 1988

Weight: 70kg

Height: 174cm

Hobbies and interests: Mobile Games, Movies, reading, chess ,etc

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality): ntg special just a ordinary guy...

Requirements / preferences: Preferably Chinese girl (Movie kaki ) icon_idea.gif

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): PM me
khengyi82
post Oct 16 2017, 01:59 PM

Getting Started
138 posts

Born in the year: 1982

Weight: 72

Height: 170

Occupation: IT hardware and software for airport dep arr screen system

Hobbies and interests: IT gadget , discovery nice foods and movies

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality):

I'm kind of person that people like talk bad on back, not sure why. but I doing everything my best.

Requirements / preferences:

looking some 1 can chat, talk and discuss. it can be just friendship.

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional):
yes if u are sweet lovely gf
coolkidzephyr
post Oct 17 2017, 02:28 PM

2 posts

Born in the year: 1989

Weight: 68kg

Height: 183cm

Religion/Race: Christian/Chinese

Hobbies and interests: Gaming, social, books, piano, guitar

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality): tall slim fair skin got eyes got nose got mouth got hair ._. Chat me to know me

Requirements / preferences: non really just want to make friends as I’m from east Malaysia just moved to West

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): ask me/pm or just wechat

MSN (optional): -

This post has been edited by coolkidzephyr: Dec 28 2017, 02:17 PM
tayman
post Oct 17 2017, 04:06 PM

44 posts

Born in the year: 1991

Weight: Around 75kg
In
Height: 187cm

Hobbies and interests: Jogging, Travel, Martial arts,

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality): Simple,Easy, Boring

Requirements / preferences: We can be friend first and see how it can work out. Pm me for more details.
clement5949
post Oct 17 2017, 04:46 PM

HerculesMent
1,504 posts

Born in the year: 1994

Weight: 93

Height: 169

Hobbies and interests: listen to music, read books, marathon, cardio exercise and eat (of coz)

I am a big size guy (not really fat, don't judge on my weight sweat.gif ). I am a simple, talkative and adaptive person.

Requirements / preferences: talkative girl

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): u can pm me biggrin.gif

MSN (optional):
mintygreen07
post Oct 20 2017, 03:36 PM

0 posts

N/A

This post has been edited by mintygreen07: Mar 10 2018, 11:18 PM

163 Pages « < 132 133 134 135 136 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0225sec    0.27    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:48 PM