Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Love Classifieds, CHECK FIRST POST (Serious)

Johnnycartoon
post Jul 8 2017, 08:01 PM
Casual
Group: Junior Member

Like the others, am just trying my luck

Born in the year: 1992

Weight: 85kg

Height: 178cm

Religion/Race: Catholic/Chinese

Occupation: Network Engineer (Actually more towards security side than network)

Hobbies and interests: Build customize computers (started since 15 helping friends build), Cars, Speeding safely at night when there is less cars on the highway and only myself in the car, Badminton, TV series/Movie (more towards western than others)

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality):
Shy towards the opposite sex as i do not know what to talk about and thus been single for a long time.
Occasionally drink alcohol as my company provides it in the office maybe once a week if colleague wants to.
I do not smoke.
Travel every year either company trip or with friends
Speaks cantonese, mandarin, england and bahasa

Requirements / preferences: girl who are talkative as i don't really know what to say if really meeting up.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
beyondz1993
post Jul 9 2017, 05:38 PM
Group: New Member

Born in the year: 1993 (24 yrs old)

Weight: 64kg

Height: 168cm

Religion/Race: Buddha/Chinese

Hobbies and interests: Badminton and love watching movies

Other description : I am an outgoing person and also humerous.

Requirements / preferences: A girl who is around my age (21-26) ,I don't mind if you are older than me, as long as we can get along well. Preferably a Chinese girl, a working adult, long hair, and average look.
+Quote Post
Mickey C
post Jul 9 2017, 10:44 PM
On my way
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(sharmine @ Jul 3 2017, 10:43 AM)

Born in the year: 1989

Weight: 70kg

Height: 175 cm

Religion/Race: Chinese

Hobbies and interests: Movies, books, travel (cuti - cuti malaysia / oversea ), workout, I love to explore  rclxm9.gif , investment (a novice and wish to learn)

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality):  I'm an ambivert, enjoy spending time alone and with friends. As long as

there is a balance between the two. I'm a pure aries.I love fun and adventure haha.

Books - I love to read sci-fi and currently into non-fiction books.

Movies - I enjoy watching movies but not a hardcore moviegoer where I have to be the first one to watch everything in cinema.  biggrin.gif

Travels - I'm the kind of person who prefer to do research and prepare my itinerary. I love snapping photos and eat local delicasies. Not so much into shopping.

Workout - An active gym goer to destress and keep my weight on check.  sweat.gif

I currently into investment and would love to learn more about it.  rclxms.gif

Requirements / preferences: I'm not in a relationship at the moment and love to seek more friends and expand my network.

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): PM
Tall girl
+Quote Post
happy free woman
post Jul 10 2017, 07:11 PM

Born in the year: 1971

Weight: 58kg

Height: 163cm

Religion/Race: Chinese with combined beliefs in Christianity/Catholicism and Buddhism. (What I mean is that I do NOT see ANY contradictions in these beliefs..)

Hobbies and interests: Sewing, cooking, bowling, travelling, window shopping, coffee or tea with cake, and Internet forums.

Other description : I completed my tertiary education under a scholarship from the Australian government in the University of Sydney, where I graduated with a first class honours degree in Electrical Engineering - Software Engineering. I completed my 3 months long industrial attachment with the United Nations Development Programme in New York. Then I had joined the Philips (S) Pte Ltd as an audio software engineer for about 3 months where they sent me to the HQ in Austria for a 4 week long training. But I got bored with a computing job and so left Philips to join the Singapore Police Force where I was made one of first two direct entry women Assistant Superintendents of Police. (It means that before me and the other first class honours degree holder in Accountancy from NUS joined the police, all other women had joined as direct entry women Inspectors at most.) I stayed in this interesting job for about 5 years.. before I got bored.. and left Singapore for Malaysia.

To describe myself, I am an outgoing person and also humorous. I think I have some luck in gambling. My mum won Big Sweep ticket once when I picked a ticket for her on my 1st or 3rd birthday. (Not much winnings.. but I reckon the chances to be not that high..) I had also brought some luck to my ex sister in law who struck the first and third prize in Toto and Magnum. I am a divorcee with 2 boys. But both boys are with their father. (The reason(s) for the divorce are infidelity and unreasonable behavior on his part.. I have made 2 police reports of him hitting me.. and there's a photograph of my blue black eye and scratches on my face caused by his fingernails taken by a police officer together with one of the reports.. and I also have proof of his adultery with Vietnamese and Myanmar prostitutes who he fetches around in his taxi..)

Requirements / preferences: A sincere, civilised, honest and matured man. I don't mind if you are younger than me, as long as we can communicate and understand each other.

Attached are two of my best pictures, one with full make-up, the other one more recent, without make-up.

This post has been edited by happy free woman: Jul 15 2017, 03:25 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Coldf3ar
post Jul 11 2017, 11:11 AM
Casual

Accidentally post...

This post has been edited by Coldf3ar: Jul 11 2017, 11:11 AM
+Quote Post
Ryan19
post Jul 14 2017, 09:49 PM

Born in the year: 1984

Weight: 62kg

Height: 170cm

Religion/Race: Buddhism /Chinese

Hobbies and interests: Swimming, badminton, Youtubing and drawing.

Other description : I'm timid and family oriented type of guy. Love to go jogging after work. The best part is i'm a good listener, kind-heart and open-minded. Most of all, I love to do creative stuff whenever I'm in the mood. Not a smoker, and not into gambling. Seldom drink.

Requirements / preferences: A girl who is carefree and willing to change my perspective of living better life. Preferably Chinese, that has a good sense of adventure and outgoing. Don't mind average looking type, as long as able to communicate, and understand each other.

This post has been edited by Ryan19: Jul 14 2017, 10:24 PM
+Quote Post
dean loo
post Jul 17 2017, 08:15 PM

Born in the year: 1981

Weight: 80

Height: 175

Religion/Race: buddha/Chinese

Hobbies and interests: Going online, learn new thing.

Requirements / preferences:simple girl who is understanding, loving, caring and have a good heart。
wechat id:deanloo
+Quote Post
Pstation84
post Jul 17 2017, 08:29 PM

Born in the year: 1984

Weight: 90KG

Height: 180cm

Religion/Race: Muslim/Malay

Hobbies and interests: Movies, Music, sports, Sing K, Hanging Out

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality): I am from Kelantan. I can speak malay, english and mandarin. My idol is Power Station (music), Actor (Stephen Chow). Always hang out at SS15 or Caffeines, Ampang.

Requirements / preferences: Race or Religion is not priority. If ngam key, then hopefully can go further. Also would like to make friends to expand network.

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): Can PM or click my signature.
+Quote Post
Quazacolt
post Jul 18 2017, 01:46 PM
Horo is mai Waifu <3
Group: Senior Member

Accidentally reply sweat.gif

This post has been edited by Quazacolt: Jul 18 2017, 01:50 PM
+Quote Post
SiewKaiz
post Jul 19 2017, 10:21 AM
Casual

Born in the year: 1988

Weight: 85kg

Height: 170cm

Religion/Race: Buddhist/Chinese

Hobbies and interests: Movies & tv series, gaming , manga , sing K , badminton

Requirements / preferences: preferable chinese, i dun mind talkative person as i myself not a good talker but i am a good listener tho

Other description : Non-smoker, alcohol socially

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): PM

This post has been edited by SiewKaiz: Jul 20 2017, 11:04 AM
+Quote Post
skywolfie
post Jul 20 2017, 09:53 AM

Reposting

Born in the year: 1992

Weight: 50

Height: 160

Religion/Race: Muslim and Malay

Hobbies and interests: I cannot live without music. I watch a lot of movies and tv shows, a little anime too. Shopping and food.

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality): I dont know where to begin. And I find that what people wrote on their profile/post doesnt really matches their actual personality in real life. So lets meet up and get to know each other.

Requirements / preferences: Im looking for a serious relationship, ready to settle down. Im always attracted to people of fairer skin. Plus point if you're a muslim/malay, obviously. If you're not, then you should be ready to convert. Taller than me, not too skinny or overweight, financially stable.

Also looking to widen my social circle, new people regardless of gender and all that. Always up for coffee hangouts or trying new food place, as long as you're willing to meet up and talk.

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): PM and we'll go from there. Cheers

This post has been edited by skywolfie: Jul 20 2017, 09:59 AM
+Quote Post
tankx3
post Jul 21 2017, 07:44 PM

Error

This post has been edited by tankx3: Jul 21 2017, 07:44 PM
+Quote Post