post Feb 3 2017, 07:23 PM

Getting Started
181 posts

Born in the year: 1992

Weight: 70kg

Height: 180cm

Religion/Race: Chinese

Hobbies and interests: Coffee,Travel

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality): PM me

Requirements / preferences: Im looking for a serious relationship.

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): PM

OptimistBeast
post Feb 5 2017, 11:52 AM

0 posts

Born in the year: 1990

Weight: 85 KG

Height: 176 cm

Religion/Race: Christian/Kadazan

Hobbies and interests: Lift heavy stuff, lift light stuff, lift people, movies, gaming and music.

Requirements / preferences: Must richer than me. (Not that hard because im poor right now)

Links : PM

This post has been edited by OptimistBeast: Feb 5 2017, 12:02 PM
FrozenEva
post Feb 6 2017, 10:16 AM

Getting Started
212 posts

Too many PMs rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by FrozenEva: Mar 3 2017, 09:14 AM
victoria99
post Feb 7 2017, 12:19 AM

2 posts

Born in the year: 1988

Weight/ Height: 163

Religion/Race: Chinese, atheist

Requirements / preferences: Mature thinking, caring

Contact method: PM

This post has been edited by victoria99: Feb 27 2017, 12:43 AM
Caelvin
post Feb 10 2017, 04:19 PM

0 posts

Too many PMs rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by Caelvin: Mar 28 2017, 01:09 PM
sunshine888
post Feb 12 2017, 12:39 AM

29 posts

Hi!

Born in the year: 1990

Weight: 70kg

Height: 159cm

Religion/Race: Buddhist/Chinese

Hobbies and interests: Watch drama/movie, Listening songs, Sing karaoke, Play badminton, Camping, Budget traveling, BBQ, KPop and etc

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality):
It's nearly to 30 years old and I think it's time to work harder. Grandmom and mom started to ask me finding BF and encouraging me to take initiative instead of just praying and waiting. I maybe lack of experiences for being a good/qualified gf because I had only puppy love in secondary school then nothing happen till now. I'm not sure is it because of my look - chubby fat kind; skin colour not fair and less working hard on make up studies. Sometimes, I really hope can get someone to spend time with other than just staying home watch drama whole day scan Facebook & etc.

Requirements / preferences:
I need you to be a very responsible man who can take care well of my mom and brother. I'm grown up in single-parent family. Respect and talkative with humor. Not a heavy smoker or drinker or gambler or many girl friends kind. Sorry, too long huh???

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional):
PM to know more thanks!
Attached Image
letusfly
post Feb 12 2017, 06:18 PM

0 posts

bye.gif

This post has been edited by letusfly: Feb 23 2017, 09:40 PM
techie13
post Feb 16 2017, 11:33 PM

0 posts

Born in the year: 1983

Weight: 75kg

Height: 170cm

Religion/Race: Buddhist / Chinese

Hobbies and interests: Sports (badminton, basketball, gym, etc), reading, chatting, traveling, occasionally watch dramas (some Korean, American n etc.) if i feel like it, occasionally watch animes and more often than not, watch Youtube videos.

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality): I'm talkative and rather outgoing but my immediate social circle is shrinking rapidly with many getting married and starting their own families. So here I am. I have average looks and body size. Personality wise, quite okay I guess, would prefer you find out yourself wink.gif I can converse fluently in English and BM, but unfortunately, no Chinese dialects at all (Really pathetic, I get reminded about this on a daily basis)

Requirements / preferences: I'm looking for a serious relationship, preferably girls from Malacca or nearby states (wouldn't mind traveling a bit, would be more interesting) and someone who can speak decent English and Mandarin (Need to start learning somewhere). A fun and bubbly character would be very attractive to me. I'm okay with slightly chubby all the way down (if u go by dress size) to thin girls.

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): PM me. Will get back to you and we can chat through any means possible, snail mail if necessary smile.gif

Ohh.. and also I don't really mind meeting new guys or girls who are in Malacca and just want to be friends. That will be totally cool too

Thank you for your time.
Jensen89
post Feb 19 2017, 09:49 PM

0 posts

-deleted-

This post has been edited by Jensen89: Apr 30 2017, 11:55 PM
akirodestroy
post Feb 21 2017, 08:25 PM

40 posts

Born in the year: Dec 1987

Weight:58 kg

Height: 165 cm

Religion/Race: Chinese/Atheist

Intro:
Non smoker but social drinker. I'm very career oriented and motivated to achieve my life goals but I also like to make time to relax and enjoy life. My friends say I'm dependable and loyal.

Hobbies:
I like playing poker and working out during my free time. I also love traveling as it helps me understand the world better and helps me appreciate life even more.
So far I've been to the following countries:

Asia: Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan
USA: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Orlando Florida
Canada: Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Montreal, Toronto

Recently went scuba diving in Thailand and I instantly fell in love with it. Would love to dive more in the future.

Requirements / preferences: Non smoker and kind hearted. Can hold a conversation.

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): PM please

This post has been edited by akirodestroy: Mar 14 2017, 11:25 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
junxian898
post Feb 23 2017, 01:55 AM

Getting Started
210 posts

Try again

Born in the year: 1989

Weight: 70kgs

Height: 185cm

Religion/Race: Buddhist/Chinese

Hobbies and interests: Sports, Musics, Cars, Supernatural stuffs, Animals, Nature, Movies

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality):

I'm friendly and easy to mingle type of person. Can be talkative at times. Quite imaginative and ambitious.

Requirements / preferences: No specific requirements or preferences for friends, but i wud love to meet taller peeps?

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): PM
PCLover2010
post Feb 25 2017, 11:10 AM

Getting Started
188 posts

This post has been edited by PCLover2010: Jun 20 2017, 11:44 PM
GetHappy
post Feb 26 2017, 02:27 AM

Getting Started
116 posts

Born in the year: 90

Weight: 68kg

Height: 174cm

Hobbies and interests: Traveling, Eating, Chatting, Sports, Outdoor activities

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality): Well, nothing much to describe here.. Talk to me and you will find out what kind of person I am...

Requirements / preferences: no specific requirements/preferences..Be friend first

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): PM me

carmenyta
post Feb 26 2017, 06:46 PM

Getting Started
266 posts

Born in the year: 1984

Weight: chubby

Height: 160cm

Religion/Race: Chinese/agnostic atheist

Hobbies and interests: arts and other creative stuffs, music, movies, tarot readings, astrology, horoscopes, human personalities, rodent kind of person but dogs are pretty cool too, indoor gardening, food, coffee, supernatural stories, youtube videos esp cake decorating and speed art

Other description:
single mom of 2 kids. i'm not into casual hookups. please dont look for me if you're into those. thanks a bunch.
ambivert although i may just have been an introvert wannabe cause i dont know how to act in front of guys. hmm..
Somewhat of a banana Chinese. Picked up the language during my teenage years.
i love trying out new creative ideas. i dont like shopping for clothes but i love stationaries. i can stay in a bookshop for hours.
also like trying out new hobbies, am currently into bird watching (though it's on hiatus now) and gardening.

Requirements / preferences: chinese, tall, mature, gentleman yet knows how to take charge. I hope to find someone who is able to put up with my mischievous ways of handling things. We'll troll the kids, the neighbours, their dogs and the grandkids. After that we'll sip wine and throw our heads back and laugh.
beeMay
post Feb 26 2017, 10:07 PM

Dr
647 posts

QUOTE(carmenyta @ Feb 26 2017, 06:46 PM)

Born in the year: 1984

Weight: chubby

Height: 160cm

Religion/Race: Chinese/agnostic atheist

Hobbies and interests: arts and other creative stuffs, music, movies, tarot readings, astrology, horoscopes, human personalities, rodent kind of person but dogs are pretty cool too, indoor gardening, food, coffee, supernatural stories, youtube videos esp cake decorating and speed art

Other description:
single mom of 2 kids. i'm not into casual hookups. please dont look for me if you're into those. thanks a bunch.
ambivert although i may just have been an introvert wannabe cause i dont know how to act in front of guys. hmm..
Somewhat of a banana Chinese. Picked up the language during my teenage years.
i love trying out new creative ideas. i dont like shopping for clothes but i love stationaries. i can stay in a bookshop for hours.
also like trying out new hobbies, am currently into bird watching (though it's on hiatus now) and gardening.

Requirements / preferences: chinese, tall, mature, gentleman yet knows how to take charge. I hope to find someone who is able to put up with my mischievous ways of handling things. We'll troll the kids, the neighbours, their dogs and the grandkids. After that we'll sip wine and throw our heads back and laugh.
waah I didnt know you are a mother of two!
What a cool mom!
ykh
post Mar 2 2017, 07:39 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

Born in the year: 1986

Weight: 68kg

Height: 187cm

Hobbies and interests: Watching movies,travel,futsal,badminton, pool,investments, business, TVB, board games, volunteering

Other description (u may write a short essay about yourself, to show your personality): I value honesty and trust alot. I also like to meet new people as I believe that there are lots of unique and interesting people in this world. I love going on trips and food hunting.

Requirements / preferences: Chinese girl who loves travelling, friendly

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional): pm me
CarroTT
post Mar 6 2017, 09:47 PM

ms. sunflower
1,216 posts

H

This post has been edited by CarroTT: Mar 12 2017, 08:35 AM
mmyang
post Mar 20 2017, 06:18 PM

24 posts

Stats
- Female/1989
- Subang/PJ/KL
- 168cm/58kg
- Atheist/Chinese Mix
- Speaks English/Malay/Mandarin
- Design/Architectural

About Me
I don't have any defined "hobbies" that I do regularly, but these are the activities that I've been involved recently. Includes, cycling, board gaming, scuba diving, wall climbing, heading out to gigs/music festivals, I'm looking to travel more in the future(backpacker style). I am always looking to try new things/activities.
Personality wise, I'm pretty easy going, spontaneous, and straightforward/blunt.

Preferences
Age gap should be within 5 years of mine. With decent spoken English as this will be our main form of communication, taller than me would be good, trustworthy, independent, talkative, open minded.
It would be better if we only have little or no common interest/hobbies as I want to meet people who have their own unique/preferred passion etc.

Both ladies & gentlemen are welcomed for friendship. Anything else will most likely go on from after that. just drop me a PM with an intro of yourself.

M

This post has been edited by mmyang: Mar 28 2017, 11:36 PM
umei
post Mar 22 2017, 04:47 PM

7 posts

Thanks.

This post has been edited by umei: Apr 1 2017, 09:01 PM
kteoh83
post Mar 22 2017, 08:06 PM

7 posts

Trying my luck again..

Born in the year: 1983

Weight: 85kg (fat.. but trying really hard to slim down)

Height:174 cm

Hobbies and interests: Gaming (WOW, Dota2, Mobile Legends), Relaxing on the beach, Going off on a road trip (on/off road)

1. Some sort of a loner, used to be sociable. Other than being at work, i will be in the house.
2. Rather spend quality time with you together than do anything else
3. I am a smoker, i may reduce but due to work conditions it will be difficult to stop
4. I have my own house, car and a steady job
5. I am a very patient person towards the people i care about
6. Sometimes i am a picky on cleanliness
7. I will do whatever i can to make you happy
8. I am able to cook and bake a little
9. Have not had a proper relationship for 2 years +

Requirements / preferences:
1. Female who is younger or same age as me
2. Preferably English as the main speaking language but others is fine
3. Loyalty is a definite must (got cheated by my ex's)
4. Do not have to be pretty or slim. Just do not like anaroxic girls.
5. I will treat you the best i can, of course i hope the same for you.
6. I am ok if you smoke as well

Links (facebook/friendster/blog/pictures, whatever) etc (optional):
1. Will let you know after you message me

Will be great if you could message me at
013-428 4869 (sms only.. This number does not have whatsapp or wechat)

reedit

This post has been edited by kteoh83: Mar 26 2017, 12:19 AM

163 Pages « < 125 126 127 128 129 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0160sec    0.26    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:27 PM