Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Amcorp Mall Flea Market, Wanna share a table?

views

billymarsh123
post Oct 2 2012, 07:47 PM

7 posts

I would like to share my experience with everyone who are interested in joining the flea market in Amcorp Mall. I had a real bad experience with the Management especially with this guy by the name of Jason Yew. He is one arrogant & cocky person that has no respect for the traders there. He thinks that being the Management of the flea market, he has all the rights to control & find faults with people.

I personally have dealt with him and he is such a disrespectful person! He is a coward too as we tried to discuss the matter with him, he just turned his back and walked away!! Besides, he also enjoys "bullying" all the new traders by finding faults with them. He forgot who is the one that is paying the rent and he has great attitude problem! He do not know how to communicate with people and most importantly he does not respect the traders there.

I'm only there for 3 weeks and he has been trying to find fault with us almost every weekend! Just my 2 cents for all interested parties to think twice before joining in. We are all here just trying to do a small business and not trying to create a havoc. Moreover, respect is earned! He must show his respect before we can respect him!

Oh, let me enlightened you all with some facts too. Jason is the owner's nephew and there's another staff working there who is the owner's sister-in-law which is equally cocky & arrogant. Knowing the background of this so called Management company, you know that it is pointless to file any complaint as it is all within the same family! I know that for a fact, that's why I'm writing here to share with everyone and please think carefully & be prepared to face with these idiots should you decide to join in. I'm pulling out of this flea market already as I personally cannot stand all these idiots as we are here genuinely doing a business, we hope that we get the respect as well & not being treated as a dump! I know he has the power to do anything but relationship with the traders are very important as well.

r3d2
post Oct 9 2012, 09:33 PM

Getting Started
215 posts

Thanks for the warning, I was considering trying out this place to sell off some junks.

hackwire
post Oct 12 2012, 06:25 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

QUOTE(billymarsh123 @ Oct 2 2012, 07:47 PM)
I would like to share my experience with everyone who are interested in joining the flea market in Amcorp Mall. I had a real bad experience with the Management especially with this guy by the name of Jason Yew. He is one arrogant & cocky person that has no respect for the traders there. He thinks that being the Management of the flea market, he has all the rights to control & find faults with people.

I personally have dealt with him and he is such a disrespectful person! He is a coward too as we tried to discuss the matter with him, he just turned his back and walked away!! Besides, he also enjoys "bullying" all the new traders by finding faults with them. He forgot who is the one that is paying the rent and he has great attitude problem! He do not know how to communicate with people and most importantly he does not respect the traders there.

I'm only there for 3 weeks and he has been trying to find fault with us almost every weekend! Just my 2 cents for all interested parties to think twice before joining in. We are all here just trying to do a small business and not trying to create a havoc. Moreover, respect is earned! He must show his respect before we can respect him!

Oh, let me enlightened you all with some facts too. Jason is the owner's nephew and there's another staff working there who is the owner's sister-in-law which is equally cocky & arrogant. Knowing the background of this so called Management company, you know that it is pointless to file any complaint as it is all within the same family! I know that for a fact, that's why I'm writing here to share with everyone and please think carefully & be prepared to face with these idiots should you decide to join in. I'm pulling out of this flea market already as I personally cannot stand all these idiots as we are here genuinely doing a business, we hope that we get the respect as well & not being treated as a dump! I know he has the power to do anything but relationship with the traders are very important as well.
i thought this story is very old already, it's cut and paste from some blog.
how is the current one?
izasutarzi
post Feb 18 2013, 04:07 PM

0 posts

Hello there,
i happen to be organizing a flea market at sacc mall shah alam starting this weekend. Friday till sunday (22-24 Feb 2013)

If you happen to read this post and interested to know more, kindly email me at iza_sutarzi@hotmail.com

Thanks.
Acidsoul
post Jul 27 2017, 05:27 PM

2 posts

Hi all, few months ago I open table at Amcorp for 3 weeks. Everything is good. I plan to open back & looking for partner to share the table & cost. Pls watsap me at 0162828034 if interested. TQVM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0135sec    0.48    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:31 PM