Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Desa Idaman Residences, anyone want to share? (Investment)

Ddaniell
post Feb 9 2009, 08:39 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

IF a lifestyle is what you seek, then Desa Idaman in Taman Puchong Prima may prove to be your dream home as befitting its name.
Project by Primaharta Development Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of Mitrajaya Holdings Bhd, offers buyers the ambience of an exclusive resort style living – vibrant and idyllic.
Possibly the first of its kind in Puchong, the gated and guarded five-storey low rise apartments is located in a tropical resort living setting with lush landscaping and emphasis on a water theme park right at the resident’s door step.
Sales and development director Kok Siew Leng said Desa Idaman was scheduled for launch in August or soonest by month end.

“Desa Idaman is set on freehold, 10.4-acre land and comprises 540 units spread over 11 blocks.
“This is one of the last piece of land earmarked for residential development in the 250-acre Taman Puchong Prima,” she told StarBiz.

Kok said the company was still deciding on the selling price, as it wanted to emphasise on the finishing and interior of each unit.
“With build up of between 955 sq ft and 1,100 sq ft, the price will start from nothing less than RM150,000.
“We are not merely selling apartments but a lifestyle. There is no such concept in Puchong and the nearest is probably in Bandar Sunway,” she added.
The gross development value of Desa Idaman is estimated to be just under RM100mil.
Central to the entire development is a clubhouse and water theme park, which will cost RM3mil.
The maintenance fee has not been fixed but buyers can expect nothing less than 18 sen per sq ft.
The clubhouse will provide facilities such as a gymnasium, childcare centre, cafeteria, lobby/function area and surau. Recreational facilities at the water theme park will include an adult swimming pool, jacuzzis, water reflexology path, waterfall, play pool and double water slides.

Each unit will be allocated a parking bay. When pointed out that it was common for most condominium or apartment units to be allocated two parking bays, Kok said buyers would understand, as the developer would emphasise on other aspects to enhance the apartments.
Although a concept that offers tropical resort living is nothing new, the mindset of buyers has changed.
Kok said although more apartments were built in Puchong, buyers were getting smarter, more discerning and wanted something different.
“People want more, so as a developer, we want to allow them to feel that apartment living is different. We are selling a lifestyle,” she said.
Tagged at a price that is likely to be “affordable”, Desa Idaman is targeted at young professionals and young families with small children. It is also ideal for elderly couples searching for a weekend getaway, without having to travel too far to enjoy such a lifestyle.

Mitrajaya started developing Taman Puchong Prima in mid-1999. Since then, a township comprising double storey houses, low- and medium-cost apartments and business centres have taken shape.
Its last project, Desa Impiana, which comprises duplexes and condominiums, was launched three years ago.

source : the star online

SPECIAL PROMOTION*

IRRESISTABLE OFFERS

It’s so easy to own a unit! Just need to pay RM3,000* only. You get to enjoy special rebates & free packages worth more than RM35,000.

Special Rebate* and Easy Ownership Package* (low down payment and high margin of financing)

Early Bird Rebate of RM5,000*

7% Discount for Bumiputera

FREE Legal Fees on S&P Agreement*

Buyer-Get-Buyer Incentive of RM1,000*

FREE Maintenance Fees (for first year after VP)

FREE Built-in Kitchen Cabinet (with solid surface top, cooker hood & hob)

FREE 3 units of Air Conditioners (Living/Dining area, Master bedroom & Bedroom 2)

FREE Shower Screen (for Master bathroom)

FREE Marble Vanity Top c/w basin & tap (for 2 bathrooms)

Porcelain Tiles 2’ x 2’ (c/w timber skirting)

can get 100% loan
after VP, can get rm8000..

i have booked it just now.
anyone want to share?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
merce
post Feb 10 2009, 01:11 AM

Casual

can get 100% loan

are you serious?

can i have the name of the developer and sales office number?

i haven't come across this at all before...

Regards

Merce Chua
Mortgage Sales Executive
OCBC Bank (M) Bhd
Jalan T.A.R
019 - 913 1127
ChuaCChie@OCBC.com
----------------------------
Call me for the FREE items;
FREE OCBC Mortgage consultancy
FREE Personal Loan consultancy

+Quote Post
Ddaniell
post Feb 12 2009, 08:40 AM

Getting Started

yes..im serious.
u got my PM

Added on February 14, 2009, 9:21 pmthe star newspaper yesterday advertised this property

today i went there to discuss about the home loan..
u dont have to pay downpayment..
just rm3000 booking...

about the id from showhouse, they can help us to quote any item in the showhouse and we can have the items after VP. The total of id price will add on to the S&P price. wut we have to do is just to pay only 10% of the items value.

for example..

my property is around rm219000++ (after bumi) -1107sqft
get 10% rebate the price will be rm197000++ <----loan
if i want id worth rm25000 then
rm197000+rm22500 = rm 219500 <-----loan

but i have to pay
a)rm3000 for booking
b)rm2500 for 10% from id items value

so it is so easy because i dont have to pay more.only rm5500 then i can get my house with id i had choose.

just want to share.
any desa idaman owner here? pls share! wink.gif

This post has been edited by Ddaniell: Feb 14 2009, 09:21 PM
+Quote Post
feizaiII
post Feb 18 2009, 10:38 PM

***** Genuine? *****
Group: Senior Member

interest. PM pls biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
hoilok
post Feb 18 2009, 10:40 PM

Regular

http://www.iproperty.com.my/reviews/desaidaman/coverpage.asp
this one ?

Added on February 18, 2009, 10:40 pmpuchong prima is after the tractor puchong rite, very jam ohh

This post has been edited by hoilok: Feb 18 2009, 10:40 PM
+Quote Post
merce
post Feb 18 2009, 11:55 PM

Casual

is this a walk-up apartment?

or its with elevator?
+Quote Post
dannyl77
post Feb 19 2009, 05:09 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(merce @ Feb 18 2009, 11:55 PM)
is this a walk-up apartment?

or its with elevator?
I have been to the Show unit a few months back.... As wat mention by Ddaniel , i was attracted by their RM 20-30k worth of Freebies... FREE Air-conds , Kitchen Cabinet , Shower Screen , Vanity top , Plaster Ceiling , Deco timber Door , FREE 1 Year MAINTAINANCE FEES , FREE 1 Year Sinking Fund , etc....... Very Good Offer.....

The Theme garden is Very impressive , the Concept also very well plan , with a Centralised Garden / Pool / Theme Garden .... The Unit Layout also quite good ...... practically plan ...

& BTW , the onli fallback i i found is , it is a Walk-Up apartment with NO balcony except for Ground Floor ( Certain unit ) got Lanai .... Unless u r buying 1st or 2nd floor...if not u will need to Walk up 4 Storey.... blush.gif

But all i can say is it is Worth having a Look at ... if u are ok with the Location , A bit Inside Puchong Utama / Puchong Prima after 2nd roundabout , Near their other Project DESA IMPIANA ( Condo / TOwnhouse ) .... , The developer claim that there will be a Future tap in to other access road.... biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by dannyl77: Feb 19 2009, 05:12 PM
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Ddaniell
post Feb 20 2009, 10:48 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(dannyl77 @ Feb 19 2009, 05:09 PM)
I have been to the Show unit a few months back.... As wat mention by Ddaniel , i was attracted by their RM 20-30k worth of Freebies... FREE Air-conds , Kitchen Cabinet , Shower Screen , Vanity top , Plaster Ceiling , Deco timber Door , FREE 1 Year MAINTAINANCE FEES , FREE 1 Year Sinking Fund , etc.......  Very Good Offer.....

The Theme garden is Very impressive , the Concept also very well plan , with a Centralised Garden / Pool / Theme Garden .... The Unit Layout also quite good ...... practically plan ...

& BTW , the onli fallback i i found is , it is a Walk-Up apartment with NO balcony except for Ground Floor ( Certain unit ) got Lanai .... Unless u r buying 1st or 2nd floor...if not u will need to Walk up 4 Storey.... blush.gif

But all i can say is it is Worth having a Look at ... if u are ok with the Location , A bit Inside Puchong Utama / Puchong Prima after 2nd roundabout , Near their other Project DESA IMPIANA ( Condo / TOwnhouse ) .... , The developer claim that there will be a Future tap in to other access road....  biggrin.gif
thanx for the comment.yes it was quite attracting about the freebies.

yes..there are no balcony and its walk-up apartment.thats y i buy 2nd floor...ehe

jam and the surrounding area maybe a bit disappointing. but i have been told that there is a road under construction near to desa idaman. But suddenly have to stop bcause of the conflict between "kerajaan pusat" and "kerajaan negeri". but i hope this is just a matter of time. when the time comes, the road will completed.

once u enter the desa idaman..u r in the other world. its like u in a vacation. i like the resort-concept.

+Quote Post
c26
post Feb 21 2009, 10:26 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(dannyl77 @ Feb 19 2009, 05:09 PM)
I have been to the Show unit a few months back.... As wat mention by Ddaniel , i was attracted by their RM 20-30k worth of Freebies... FREE Air-conds , Kitchen Cabinet , Shower Screen , Vanity top , Plaster Ceiling , Deco timber Door , FREE 1 Year MAINTAINANCE FEES , FREE 1 Year Sinking Fund , etc.......  Very Good Offer.....The Theme garden is Very impressive , the Concept also very well plan , with a Centralised Garden / Pool / Theme Garden .... The Unit Layout also quite good ...... practically plan ...

But all i can say is it is Worth having a Look at ... if u are ok with the Location , A bit Inside Puchong Utama / Puchong Prima after 2nd roundabout , Near their other Project DESA IMPIANA ( Condo / TOwnhouse ) .... , The developer claim that there will be a Future tap in to other access road....  biggrin.gif
Yes, very attractive freebies.
I went there this afternoon, but the maintenance fee is quite expensive RM0.20/sqt, is ard RM200/mth.
I like the 1107sqt design.

Do u think that RM279. XXX is a bit expensive is puchong (deep end)....?????????
+Quote Post
merce
post Feb 21 2009, 10:57 PM

Casual

visited the developer today...

and i MUST say~ the promotion package and the water theme park are very interesting. biggrin.gif

balcony is only for 1st floor unit thou... and most of them are sold. (darnit mad.gif )

Maintainence is RM 0.20 psf.

still need some time to study on the surrounding...

i went around the neighbourhood today and here's what i got.

other construction/projects;
1)a high school under-construction just next to this project. so do expect some traffic around this around in the future once its completed.
2)a duplex project just slighty opposite the road, with another medium cost condo by the same developer.
3)travelling less than 1km further up and u'll notice a low-cost apartment.

but RM200k-RM300k for a unit from 955sqf to 1100sqf seems rather high in that area.

i wonder if they actually mark-up the price, so that purchaser can get 100% loan. (the 10% dp rebate)

anyone has heard of the developer, Mitrajaya Homes? any history or past development for reference?

traffic from LDP, passing throu Puchong Perdana might be an issue, specially after working hour.

But i'm looking forward to this piece of development thou. am thinking of flipping for this one.

by the way, who book already? let me know and lets go claim ur RM1000 incentive. LOL~

my 2 cents...

Regards

Merce Chua
Assistant Manager
OCBC Bank (M) Bhd
Jalan T.A.R
019 - 913 1127
ChuaCChie@OCBC.com
----------------------------
Call me for the FREE items;
FREE OCBC Mortgage consultancy
FREE Personal Loan consultancy

+Quote Post
Ddaniell
post Feb 21 2009, 11:39 PM

Getting Started

i have booked the property. still waiting for my loan approve.maybe by next week i will sign the s&p agreement.

-yes, its too deep in puchong prima. but if new access road constructed, im sure it would be a massive development there and jam problem will settle.2years ago, puchong prima was nothing, but today, the development has increase incredibly.
-there was also a lot of development at bndr bukit puchong all over the lake. and the scenery at the lake awesome.
-yeah, the flat and low cost apartment a bit disappointed, but we live in our world in desa idaman. im sure, once u enter the desa idaman residences, u will forgot all the things ouside the residences.

the rental at condo desa impiana is around rm700++....and many stewardess rent there.
i aspect the rental at desa idaman is around rm1k-rm1.5k.

+Quote Post
sukii
post Feb 26 2009, 01:32 PM

Group: New Member

i booked too, will be signing S&P by this week. Desa Impiana (duplex and medium cost condo) opposite desa idaman is developed by Mitrajaya too, as well as the double-storey terrace nearby. Seems that the feedback from earlier project is very good, claimed that this developer's workmanship is thumbs up! Hopefully desa idaman is their another impressive project.
Ya, the new high-school nearby definately will affect this area. Teenagers speeding around with their bike, lepaking.. urhhh..
(-.-') Hopefully the school maingate is at the other side.
the new access to ldp which claimed under construction, think will take ages to complete. Even there is a high chance it will be not materialize eventually..

Hi Daniel, which block u bought? Thru which sales person?

+Quote Post
dannyl77
post Mar 2 2009, 03:24 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Ddaniell @ Feb 21 2009, 11:39 PM)
i have booked the property. still waiting for my loan approve.maybe by next week i will sign the s&p agreement.

-yes, its too deep in puchong prima. but if new access road constructed, im sure it would be a massive development there and jam problem will settle.2years ago, puchong prima was nothing, but today, the development has increase incredibly.
-there was also a lot of development at bndr bukit puchong all over the lake. and the scenery at the lake awesome.
-yeah, the flat and low cost apartment a bit disappointed, but we live in our world in desa idaman. im sure, once u enter the desa idaman residences, u will forgot all the things ouside the residences.

the rental at condo desa impiana is around rm700++....and many stewardess rent there.
i aspect the rental at desa idaman is around rm1k-rm1.5k.
Rental around rm1k-rm1.5k ??... Wow that's Good Investment..... rclxms.gif

BTW , Just wondering how much does a Unit of 955++ sqft. cost now ??... Maybe 1st / 2nd Floor la , & still got a lot of units left ke ??...... Dont think i will be looking @ 3rd & 4th Floor .... Dont feel like climbing 3 to 4 storey....

This post has been edited by dannyl77: Mar 2 2009, 03:25 PM
+Quote Post
edwin_panther
post Mar 17 2009, 12:52 PM

Hi,
i've just visited Desa Idaman show unit yesterday,Monday,16-03-2009.
I'm interested and have made my booking fee.
I'm planning to the promotion(10% dp rebate,3 a.cond,etc etc)
As this will be my 1st house.
Please advice as i need to apply for loan and haven't sign any S&P yet.

+Quote Post
dannyl77
post Mar 18 2009, 01:58 PM

Getting Started

Hi edwin_panther , Just wondering Wat is the AVailable unit left... A lot??... Wat Floor & Wat Built-up u Booked ??... Wat's the Price ??... Thanks......
+Quote Post
sukii
post Mar 18 2009, 05:13 PM

QUOTE(edwin_panther @ Mar 17 2009, 12:52 PM)
Hi,
i've just visited Desa Idaman show unit yesterday,Monday,16-03-2009.
I'm interested and have made my booking fee.
I'm planning to the promotion(10% dp rebate,3 a.cond,etc etc)
As this will be my 1st house.
Please advice as i need to apply for loan and haven't sign any S&P yet.
hmm..i think u can apply from PBB,rates is BLR - 2.1% but need to pay
RM 160 for their CTOS search on you..
so far, 40% of the units were sold.
+Quote Post
hanif444
post Mar 21 2009, 12:07 PM

Regular

It’s so easy to own a unit! Just need to pay RM3,000* only. You get to enjoy special rebates & free packages worth more than RM35,000.

Special Rebate* and Easy Ownership Package* (low down payment and high margin of financing)

FREE 3 units of Air Conditioners (Living/Dining area, Master bedroom & Bedroom 2)

can get 100% loan

Pls wake up buyer...There is no FREE lunch in the world anymore...

free here,free there,Rebate Cash...and 100% loan..WHY dun the developer own the property instead sell to us with 100% loan???
for 5 storey walk up apartment at 200++K..must be a joke
+Quote Post
dannyl77
post Mar 25 2009, 05:10 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(hanif444 @ Mar 21 2009, 12:07 PM)

free here,free there,Rebate Cash...and 100% loan..WHY dun the developer own the property instead sell to us with 100% loan???
Hi Hanif444 , .... Just wondering wat do u mean by this ??... is it NOT a good buy ??... is there Any hidden agenda by the Developer ar ??..... Some1 ask me too , if it was a Mining Pond / Land..... i also wonder ??....

+Quote Post
hanif444
post Mar 26 2009, 03:43 PM

Regular

Bro dannyl77,have u even go to there site and see that areas?Why dun u spent 2 full days down there and can feel the crowd there...
+Quote Post
dannyl77
post Apr 1 2009, 12:22 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(hanif444 @ Mar 26 2009, 03:43 PM)
Bro dannyl77,have u even go to there site and see that areas?Why dun u spent 2 full days down there and can feel the crowd there...
Hi Hanif444 , i have been there before to check it out , I went to the Show house & the Opposite Development too : DESA IMPIANA... I think it's a Nice Development , Just don't quite like the Location ( a bit Deep in for Me ) & also the Walk-up apartment ( if buy Maybe 1st Floor but Can afford either ) ... But i Just Dont get wat u mean ?....

Wat do u mean by the above... Does it mean that is it Not a Good Buy or a Good Buy...... & wat do u mean by MUST BE A JOKE.... smile.gif do mean is is Expensive / Not worth to buy a 5 storey walk up apartment at 200++K....

I also dont get wat u mean by can feel the crowd there ??.... biggrin.gif , i wnet there once but 2-3 months back... Wat u mean , A Lot of Ppl or Not Much of Ppl.... hmm.gif

Hanif444 , Sorry Bro , Don't get me wrong .... No offense or wat so ever... , Nothing againts anyone......
Me just curious wat u mean by all That ...... icon_rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by dannyl77: Apr 1 2009, 12:24 PM
+Quote Post
alanyuppie
post Apr 1 2009, 12:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(dannyl77 @ Apr 1 2009, 01:22 PM)
Hi Hanif444 , i have been there before to check it out , I went to the Show house & the Opposite Development too : DESA IMPIANA... I think it's a Nice Development , Just don't quite like the Location ( a bit Deep in for Me ) & also the Walk-up apartment ( if buy Maybe 1st Floor but Can afford either ) ... But i Just Dont get wat u mean ?.... 

Wat do u mean by the above... Does it mean that is it Not a Good Buy or a Good Buy...... & wat do u mean by MUST BE A JOKE.... smile.gif do mean is is Expensive / Not worth to buy a 5 storey walk up apartment at 200++K....

I also dont get wat u mean by can feel the crowd there ??....  biggrin.gif , i wnet there once but 2-3 months back... Wat u mean , A Lot of Ppl or Not Much of Ppl....  hmm.gif 

Hanif444 , Sorry Bro , Don't get me wrong .... No offense or wat so ever... , Nothing againts anyone......
What he meant is.... the developer is "trying" too hard to pull buyers. It does looks kinda fishy. A "desirable" property usually are easily snapped up within weeks after launching, maybe with a few discount or freebies. Some average ones might require a few months, WITHOUT continous promotions.

It's VERY generous of them to allow 100% loan.

Well, if you plan to buy a property to live in (not just this one), its encouraged you go to the site itself and see the surrounding. Check out the amenities (or lack of) there. You'll be living there for many years to come, so make sure you like the place and nearby.

This post has been edited by alanyuppie: Apr 1 2009, 12:40 PM
+Quote Post
dannyl77
post Apr 2 2009, 12:40 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(alanyuppie @ Apr 1 2009, 12:39 PM)
What he meant is.... the developer is "trying" too hard to pull buyers. It does looks kinda fishy. A "desirable" property usually are easily snapped up within weeks after launching, maybe with a few discount or freebies. Some average ones might require a few months, WITHOUT continous promotions.

It's VERY generous of them to allow 100% loan.

Well, if you plan to buy a property to live in (not just this one), its encouraged you go to the site itself and see the surrounding. Check out the amenities (or lack of) there. You'll be living there for many years to come, so make sure you like the place and nearby.
Hi allanyuppie : Now i kinda get wat he mean , if a Good Property , The Developer Don't Have to offer all those Freebies... So If a Developer Offer a Lot of Freebies means something is there is Fishy about the Development , & have to be Very Carefull if Purchase it .... Thanks .......

So final verdict is wat U & HANIF444 means is it's NOT A GOOD BUY lar.... nod.gif

This post has been edited by dannyl77: Apr 2 2009, 12:41 PM
+Quote Post
Ddaniell
post Apr 4 2009, 12:30 AM

Getting Started

can get 100% loan

every developer got their own style to promote their project.
yes, there are many freebies but actually the developer have mark up the property price to cover those things.
and, actually 100% loan is 90% from bank, and 10% more is a rebate from developer. actually they have cover through the property price.

for me, they help people who dun have enough money to own a house. no need downpayment.
u dont have to buy cabinet kitchen, buy aircond, tiles, etc. with your own money.
because they have absorb all to property price.
and we dont need to do personal loan to buy those things.

yeah, it looks something fishy, but feedback from desa impiana, ppl happy with them. no problem until now.

compare to other project, can u get this promo?
is there any resort style concept property in klang valley?
if u think the price so high, maybe because all the freebies has been absorb to property price.
got cons and pros here. so we need to ask ourself is it suitable for us or not. is it worth it?

just my 2 cents
wink.gif
+Quote Post
hero123
post Apr 4 2009, 01:49 AM

Book a unit, now waiting for the loan to approve.
Just like others, hate to climb the floors, and particulaly the High Voltage cable. Anyone knows how far is far and how near is near is it consider near to the Cables?

I just like this place, like falling in love man! The concept is great, just the location a bit turn off. However, it will still be our heaven in our very own private resort smile.gif
+Quote Post
Ddaniell
post Apr 6 2009, 09:24 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(hero123 @ Apr 4 2009, 01:49 AM)
Book a unit, now waiting for the loan to approve.
Just like others, hate to climb the floors, and particulaly the High Voltage cable. Anyone knows how far is far and how near is near is it consider near to the Cables?

I just like this place, like falling in love man! The concept is great, just the location a bit turn off. However, it will still be our heaven in our very own private resort smile.gif
congrats!
now u are desa idaman's owner and u should proud of it..

yaa, me too.im falling in love with the property at the 1st sight. wink.gif
+Quote Post
budak_bagus
post Apr 13 2009, 12:58 PM

Casual

any updates, anyone?
i noticed that desa inpiana also not sold out. which one is a better buy? desa impiana or desa iadama? or none of them?
+Quote Post
NURULLLE
post Apr 14 2009, 04:18 PM

Hi there.

I just booked one unit of Desa Idaman last week.
First look, i loved it! When is the expected completion? I was told Aug 2010.

QUOTE(dannyl77 @ Apr 1 2009, 12:22 PM)

I also dont get wat u mean by can feel the crowd there ??....  biggrin.gif , i wnet there once but 2-3 months back... Wat u mean , A Lot of Ppl or Not Much of Ppl....  hmm.gif 

+Quote Post
jamesme135
post Apr 16 2009, 03:03 PM

I went to both places last week.
I prefer Desa Impiana as I prefer high-rise buildings.
Get to enjoy the view.
Besides, maintenance fees' cheaper RM0.15 per sf.

I like Desa Idaman too.
Very nice design esp the 1027sf but too bad, all those units entrance are facing stairs.

+Quote Post
budak_bagus
post Apr 17 2009, 11:28 AM

Casual

QUOTE(jamesme135 @ Apr 16 2009, 03:03 PM)
I went to both places last week.
I prefer Desa Impiana as I prefer high-rise buildings.
Get to enjoy the view.
Besides, maintenance fees' cheaper RM0.15 per sf.

I like Desa Idaman too.
Very nice design esp the 1027sf but too bad, all those units entrance are facing stairs.
what is the price that u bought? which unit?
+Quote Post
jamesme135
post Apr 17 2009, 01:57 PM

QUOTE(budak_bagus @ Apr 17 2009, 11:28 AM)
what is the price that u bought? which unit?
nah...i didn't buy.
still looking.......

+Quote Post
mun2
post Apr 18 2009, 11:48 PM

Getting Started

HI there, i also just booked an unit there... was told i got 3 days to think it thru.. if i don't feel comfortable, then will get back the downpayment.. i really like the place and also the *free stuff. i think whether the free stuff is included into the price is OK with me coz the main thing for me is i do not have to fork out too much money/clear my bank a/c on renovations and also the downpayment. biggrin.gif

Currently im living in desa impiana with my fren (she bought an apartment there) and i can say that i love the landscaping, maintenance of the place and really felt secure in it.

Another thing is that i've been staying in puchong for most of my life so the jam, the people, the 'air' of puchong is appealing to me. ( my parents stay nearby in puchong indah .. another plus )

So in conclusion it seems a nice place to stay in. Now i just need to inform my dad and hopefully he agrees. he wants me to have at least 50% of the property price before buying so i hope he does not object much..

Added on April 22, 2009, 1:20 pmhi there.. no other updates on this project? i just told my dad about this property i bought.. he's very against it as he say its near high voltage cable.. gonna fry my brains wor.. any comment?

This post has been edited by mun2: Apr 22 2009, 01:20 PM
+Quote Post
budak_bagus
post Apr 22 2009, 11:10 PM

Casual

mun2,
u stay there. supposed u know better how close the high tension cable with the condo.
any comments?
+Quote Post
mun2
post Apr 23 2009, 06:22 PM

Getting Started

hi budak_bagus,

GOSH this high tension cable is a nightmare to me coz i was 100% sure to get the house but my dad just took one look and say this is a bad investment coz of the high tension cable... o.O

i didnt even notice it in my first visit. but these two days i keep looking at the high tension cable and found that its actually near block A and is quite a distance from my unit in Block B...

Still considering but should be OK for me.. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
budak_bagus
post Apr 25 2009, 02:16 PM

Casual

so the block A will be more affected lah..
i dont want to buy near the cable too..
risk of cancer.. hehehe...

Added on April 25, 2009, 2:17 pmmun2,
if u cancel the booking, will they refund your deposit?

This post has been edited by budak_bagus: Apr 25 2009, 02:17 PM
+Quote Post
ibmstation
post Apr 26 2009, 08:03 PM

QUOTE(mun2 @ Apr 18 2009, 11:48 PM)

So in conclusion it seems a nice place to stay in. Now i just need to inform my dad and hopefully he agrees. he wants me to have at least 50% of the property price before buying so i hope he does not object much..
You mean 50% of the purchase price for downpayment? Why so high? Normally people are aiming for as low downpayment as possible (max loan - 90%, 95%, 100%!)

+Quote Post
mun2
post Apr 28 2009, 02:01 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(budak_bagus @ Apr 25 2009, 02:16 PM)
so the block A will be more affected lah..
i dont want to buy near the cable too..
risk of cancer.. hehehe...

Added on April 25, 2009, 2:17 pmmun2,
if u cancel the booking, will they refund your deposit?
hi there.. i heard from my agent if i cancel booking might not get bavk 100% refund but still be able to get a bit back geh... but i've decided to go ahead with my purchase.. my block quite 'hangat' nearly taken 100% de except the top floors... biggrin.gif could be coz its far from the cable.. i notice others still like not even 40% taken.. and actually i find that block C even though its almost completed. still havent been taken up yet except the show unit... hahahah

Added on April 28, 2009, 2:03 pm
QUOTE(ibmstation @ Apr 26 2009, 08:03 PM)
You mean 50% of the purchase price for downpayment? Why so high? Normally people are aiming for as low downpayment as possible (max loan - 90%, 95%, 100%!)
hahha coz my dad says that if you do not have 50% of the property price means you cant afford it.. in terms of financial .. thats a suicide.. just incase you got no job, disaster... etc.. sad.gif

This post has been edited by mun2: Apr 28 2009, 02:03 PM
+Quote Post
dannyl77
post Apr 28 2009, 03:16 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mun2 @ Apr 28 2009, 02:01 PM)
hi there.. i heard from my agent if i cancel booking might not get bavk 100% refund but still be able to get a bit back geh... but i've decided to go ahead with my purchase.. my block quite 'hangat' nearly taken 100% de except the top floors... biggrin.gif could be coz its far from the cable.. i notice others still like not even 40% taken.. and actually i find that block C even though its almost completed. still havent been taken up yet except the show unit... hahaha
Wow , So the Property is quite 'hangat' nearly taken 100% on certain Blocks except for the Block nearer to the Tension Cables la.... So this Property is NOT a Joke like some 1 quoted before la..... laugh.gif

This post has been edited by dannyl77: Apr 28 2009, 03:18 PM
+Quote Post
budak_bagus
post Apr 28 2009, 05:30 PM

Casual

QUOTE(mun2 @ Apr 28 2009, 02:01 PM)
hi there.. i heard from my agent if i cancel booking might not get bavk 100% refund but still be able to get a bit back geh... but i've decided to go ahead with my purchase.. my block quite 'hangat' nearly taken 100% de except the top floors... biggrin.gif could be coz its far from the cable.. i notice others still like not even 40% taken.. and actually i find that block C even though its almost completed. still havent been taken up yet except the show unit... hahahah

Added on April 28, 2009, 2:03 pm
hahha coz my dad says that if you do not have 50% of the property price means you cant afford it.. in terms of financial .. thats a suicide.. just incase you got no job, disaster... etc..  sad.gif
blink.gif
50% of the price?
if like that, i wont buy any...
cry.gif

i thought the beauty of investing in property is getting profit from it by using bank's money
+Quote Post
mun2
post Apr 29 2009, 05:36 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(dannyl77 @ Apr 28 2009, 03:16 PM)
Wow , So the Property is quite 'hangat' nearly taken 100% on certain Blocks except for the Block nearer to the Tension Cables la.... So this Property is NOT a Joke like some 1 quoted before la.....  laugh.gif
hahah cant say THAT hangat lar.. overall the project only bout 40% taken.. if not mistaken 60% and above taken then only consider hangat... and from the comment earlier, i think the forumer just want us to beware of any cheating going on.. i agree for apartment 200k is extremely expensive.. but i think the cost of the house is bout mayb 180k only

ie: 200k - 2400(1 yr maintenance free) - 3k rebate - 8k kitchen cabinet, cooker, hood - 1k basins + shower screens - 3 aircons (3k) = 182k

so is 180k for a walkup apartment (2nd floor-1 staricase up) with view worth it? last i checked an ok ok walkup apartment below 1k square feet that i nearly bought last year cost 130k... so we paid extra 50k for view, landscaping, concept... wat else? (need help here.. currently brain jam)

another info to share.. i heard from the lawyer while signing s&p that this project desa idaman.. the developer never borrow any money to develop.. fully use their own cash.. anyone wanna comment hmm.gif ? plus they have a property going on in month kiara now....

Added on April 29, 2009, 5:40 pm
QUOTE(budak_bagus @ Apr 28 2009, 05:30 PM)
blink.gif
50% of the price?
if like that, i wont buy any...
cry.gif

i thought the beauty of investing in property is getting profit from it by using bank's money
yea yea ... use bank's money.. ownself also must make sure got money for rainy days..
Example: previously if i got no apartment i only need bout 3mths salary savings as rainy days fund.. now i might need bout 9mths coz of my house loan... thumbup.gif

Added on May 4, 2009, 4:53 pmso now that i've settled on the buying part.. lets talk bout renovations?? any ideas to share...

This post has been edited by mun2: May 4 2009, 04:53 PM
+Quote Post
jamesme135
post May 10 2009, 01:44 PM

ya renovations...anyone planning to refurnish the kitchen?
the cabinets given to us are kinda bleak.
the showhouse kitchen is nice but need to fork out additional RM13k for that.......expensive...
+Quote Post
mun2
post May 11 2009, 09:54 AM

Getting Started

i find its expensive too.. and im kinda sad that they didnt give darker color wood.. as that would match with the doors better... anyhow.. im planning to put the counter at the kitchen ala show unit..

another must have is the window seat.. wonder how much tat cost?
+Quote Post
jamesme135
post May 11 2009, 11:59 AM

QUOTE(mun2 @ May 11 2009, 09:54 AM)
i find its expensive too.. and im kinda sad that they didnt give darker color wood.. as that would match with the doors better... anyhow.. im planning to put the counter at the kitchen ala show unit..

another must have is the window seat.. wonder how much tat cost?
ya the colour really mismatch...haha....
i'm planning to put the counter too with drawers.
and ya the window seat...like that as well...
need to survey the cost.....

are you planning to install grill at ur windows?
+Quote Post
mun2
post May 12 2009, 02:49 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jamesme135 @ May 11 2009, 11:59 AM)

That is another headache.. im in 2nd level (one stairs up) so its really near ground.. might consider to install one.. but then will spoil my view plus additional cost again.. mayb just practice closing my windows before going out??? hmm.gif

btw for the counter.. i will just get those one leg and the other side stick to wall kinda of counter (ikea) and double it up as my dining table (single mah)...

This post has been edited by mun2: May 12 2009, 02:51 PM
+Quote Post
akisendro
post May 14 2009, 09:24 PM

hm i just signed the SNP with the lawyer .. last 2 3 days ago ..

I believe it could be a pretty well investment since Puchong is a booming area. Surrounded by well growing places like Putrajaya, Cyber, USJ, Sunway ... etc.. its kinda compacted city in the middle of those places.

i am pretty sure this place is like a hidden garden in d middle of rock forest which i believe will be well maintained by the management. (thats the promise and rules given by the developer and stated on my SNP)

well ... i just dont care what other ppls are going to say bout my investment (even my mom doesn't like me to buy strata property ..) but who care's its ur money guys and u know where and when to use it.. plus .. im working in cyber .. i think its quite convenience for me to buy a house in puchong area (except for the 1.40 toll .. tongue.gif)a
+Quote Post
mun2
post May 18 2009, 01:53 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(akisendro @ May 14 2009, 09:24 PM)
hm i just signed the SNP with the lawyer .. last 2 3 days ago ..

I believe it could be a pretty well investment since Puchong is a booming area. Surrounded by well growing places like Putrajaya, Cyber, USJ, Sunway ... etc.. its kinda compacted city in the middle of those places.

i am pretty sure this place is like a hidden garden in d middle of rock forest which i believe will be well maintained by the management. (thats the promise and rules given by the developer and stated on my SNP)

well ... i just dont care what other ppls are going to say bout my investment (even my mom doesn't like me to buy strata property ..) but who care's its ur money guys  and u know where and when to use it.. plus .. im working in cyber .. i think its quite convenience for me to buy a house in puchong area (except for the 1.40 toll .. tongue.gif)a
hi akisendro..

welcome to our community rclxms.gif yup puchong is booming but there's still some argument that puchong prima is a bit 'deeper' inside puchong and surrounded by low cost apartments.. but i'm personally living in desa impiana now with my best fren.. and i find it convenient and the developer is really good.. furthermore my parents are living in puchong indah.. so nearby.. tongue.gif

btw wat is a strata property? apartment ? and yea if the connecting road is open, then it will be a breeze for you to link to cyberjaya.. which block are you in?

looking forward to your participation here in the forum *its kinda cold tongue.gif

+Quote Post
akisendro
post May 19 2009, 06:11 AM

hey mun2 .. thanks for ur responds ...
err .. strata property type is referring to the non landed property version like condo .. apartment ... but im not sure whether town house is referring under strata type or not.. u can see that when ure signing the SNP .. (if u read all those doc carefully .. :-P)

i bought the house in block K ... Ground flr .... (penat le turun naik .. even its on 1st floor .. lol.. )

while for its location which is a bit deeper inside ... i think i preferred to be that way .. at least i dont have to worry about the sounds of mat rempit ekzos sounds .. eheh .. .. (even its too near to the high volt power cable..)

+Quote Post
mun2
post May 19 2009, 10:35 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(akisendro @ May 19 2009, 06:11 AM)
hey mun2 .. thanks for ur responds ...
err .. strata property type is referring to the non landed property version like condo .. apartment ... but im not sure whether town house is referring under strata type or not.. u can see that when ure signing the SNP .. (if u read all those doc carefully .. :-P)

i bought the house in block K ... Ground flr .... (penat le turun naik .. even its on 1st floor .. lol.. )

while for its location which is a bit deeper inside  ... i think i preferred to be that way .. at least i dont have to worry about the sounds of mat rempit ekzos sounds  .. eheh .. .. (even its too near to the high volt power cable..)
argh talk about the high volt power cable.. tongue.gif my dad hates that.. according to him its a property suicide.. but now i notice a lot of places have.. OUG, Kelana Jaya.. even damansara. tongue.gif hehe

+Quote Post
McLaren01
post May 21 2009, 11:01 PM

Hai guys.. thats cool to hears many of them like the place even it's in puchong. ppls used to give reason puchong is bad area and bad traffic jams... I just booked 1 house in block G yesterday. I boked on the first day i saw the house. Just wish the management will manage the place properly and maintain the pool and the facilties. The only think my dissapointment is no shade for car park..... argh... Now i'm looking for loan. heard rhb giving good rate. any suggestion from you guys...
+Quote Post
jamesme135
post May 22 2009, 07:32 AM

hi all,
usually how long does it take to receive the stamped SnP?
i signed it last 2 weeks but until now still haven't rcd the stamped SnP.....
when i called the lawyer, they said have to wait......... sad.gif

+Quote Post
evie26
post May 22 2009, 12:24 PM

I got mine stamped within 2 weeks, so you should be receiving your soon...

Great to hear many have brought a unit there rclxms.gif Mine is in block B.. i think nearly 80% taken already for Block B biggrin.gif

Really hoping to see the finishing of the project, sure different world feeling thumbup.gif

QUOTE(jamesme135 @ May 22 2009, 07:32 AM)
hi all,
usually how long does it take to receive the stamped SnP?
i signed it last 2 weeks but until now still haven't rcd the stamped SnP.....
when i called the lawyer, they said have to wait......... sad.gif

Added on May 22, 2009, 12:28 pm
QUOTE(McLaren01 @ May 21 2009, 11:01 PM)
Hai guys.. thats cool to hears many of them like the place even it's in puchong. ppls used to give reason puchong is bad area and bad traffic jams... I just booked 1 house in block G yesterday. I boked on the first day i saw the house. Just wish the management will manage the place properly and maintain the pool and the facilties. The only think my dissapointment is no shade for car park..... argh... Now i'm looking for loan. heard rhb giving good rate. any suggestion from you guys...
Me too booked on the first day visit, felt in love at first sight wub.gif Yeah wish the management put shade for the car park lor... I saw many townhouse in PJ got car park shade and still looks good... i applied for OCBC loan, not bad the rate.. BLR-2.3% whole tenure, should check them out... heard now even better BLR - 2.4%

Happy loan hunting smile.gif

This post has been edited by evie26: May 22 2009, 12:28 PM
+Quote Post
mun2
post May 22 2009, 12:57 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(evie26 @ May 22 2009, 12:24 PM)
I got mine stamped within 2 weeks, so you should be receiving your soon...

Great to hear many have brought a unit there  rclxms.gif Mine is in block B.. i think nearly 80% taken already for Block B  biggrin.gif

Really hoping to see the finishing of the project, sure different world feeling  thumbup.gif

Added on May 22, 2009, 12:28 pm
Me too booked on the first day visit, felt in love at first sight  wub.gif Yeah wish the management put shade for the car park lor... I saw many townhouse in PJ got car park shade and still looks good... i applied for OCBC loan, not bad the rate.. BLR-2.3% whole tenure, should check them out... heard now even better BLR - 2.4%

Happy loan hunting  smile.gif
i just got my stamped agreement i think i waited roughly 2 weeks also.. and im in block B ... which floor are you in?

i three booked on the same day i saw the show unit and place.. biggrin.gif hahaha oh yea any future bookings do let me know ya~ we can split the introduce friends incentive of 1k biggrin.gif heheheeh

btw i applied for direct access.. blr -2% whole tenure.. not as good rate as OCBC.. is the OCBC rate flexi also ? full or half flexi?

This post has been edited by mun2: May 22 2009, 01:01 PM
+Quote Post
jamesme135
post May 22 2009, 01:59 PM

ok...hope can get mine next week coz i need that to apply loan.
I'm applying government loan.......

so many people choose Block B.
Mine is block E...... smile.gif
+Quote Post
evie26
post May 22 2009, 02:23 PM

QUOTE(mun2 @ May 22 2009, 12:57 PM)
i just got my stamped agreement i think i waited roughly 2 weeks also.. and im in block B ... which floor are you in?

i three booked on the same day i saw the show unit and place.. biggrin.gif hahaha oh yea any future bookings do let me know ya~ we can split the introduce friends incentive of 1k biggrin.gif heheheeh

btw i applied for direct access.. blr -2% whole tenure.. not as good rate as OCBC.. is the OCBC rate flexi also ? full or half flexi?
Mine in 3rd floor, thought of getting 2nd floor cos only one staircase up but fully booked already sad.gif But third floor also not bad, the small lake view is better than 2nd floor biggrin.gif which floor you are in?

OCBC rate full flexi.. and is the project panel too, so quite good the rate they offer.
+Quote Post
eufoniusR
post May 23 2009, 08:52 AM

Getting Started

Seem this community has growing.happy to see that. Many though this is a bad project due to long promotion period and its location near to high voltage cable but to me, I feel in love with it. This is my first house and I booked it when first visited.

Anyway, I booked it in march and my loan process had finish after a few problems sweat.gif sweat.gif . I take RHB and it offer -2.00 for
whole tenure which is not so bad with OCBC offer.

My unit at 3th floor @block B. Looking forward to see this project to be complete. thumbup.gif thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by eufoniusR: May 24 2009, 09:22 AM
+Quote Post
mun2
post May 24 2009, 02:52 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(evie26 @ May 22 2009, 02:23 PM)
Mine in 3rd floor, thought of getting 2nd floor cos only one staircase up but fully booked already  sad.gif  But third floor also not bad, the small lake view is better than 2nd floor  biggrin.gif which floor you are in?

OCBC rate full flexi.. and is the project panel too, so quite good the rate they offer.
OIC.. im not sure why i took the direct access one though.. hmm william (the sales person recommended me ) .. and mine is semi flexi.. means if i want to withdraw will charge rm25.. when signing the offer letter only found out.. but i dun have to pay the monthly rm10 for the current a/c ...

i'm on 2nd floor facing the other side.. 955 sqft type D.. you must be the larger type one..

Added on May 24, 2009, 2:54 am
QUOTE(eufoniusR @ May 23 2009, 08:52 AM)
Seem this community has growing.happy to see that. Many though this is a bad project due to long promotion period and its location near to high voltage cabin but to me, I feel in love with it. This is my first house and I booked it when first visited.

Anyway, I booked it in march and my loan process had finish after a few problems  sweat.gif  sweat.gif . I take RHB and it offer -2.00 for
whole tenure which is not so bad with OCBC offer.

My unit at 3th floor @block B. Looking forward to see this project to be complete.  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif
i booked in april and the loan just signed last week.. biggrin.gif and i get the same rate as yours -2 whole tenure from direct acess.. welcome to block b biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by mun2: May 24 2009, 02:54 AM
+Quote Post
tanco
post May 24 2009, 01:22 PM

hi guys. perhaps one of you guys might wanna create a new separate forum so that everyone from Desa Idaman can discuss various topic such as renovation, hardwares, electricals, gardening, etc.

i'm an active member of Desa Impiana Condo forum (the one accross Desa Idaman, also by Mitrajaya).

suggest you guys to create one like ours http://ppdi.17.forumer.com

good luck! biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Ddaniell
post May 24 2009, 04:02 PM

Getting Started

hi all,
im glad that everyone give a good response to Desa Idaman Residences.

at 1st i thought there will be no one will interested with this thread.but suddenly its grow. very appreciate that.

i have done all the SnP early this year. now just waiting my house completed.
hope any problems u all can raise it here so that we can help each other.

as Tanco said, we should have a community forum website. i hope anybody who have IT background and willing to do that for our community i would very2 appreciate that. i also open thread at another forum. so we can gather all the owner at 1 forum.

thanx
+Quote Post
eufoniusR
post May 24 2009, 06:16 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(tanco @ May 24 2009, 01:22 PM)
hi guys. perhaps one of you guys might wanna create a new separate forum so that everyone from Desa Idaman can discuss various topic such as renovation, hardwares, electricals, gardening, etc.

i'm an active member of Desa Impiana Condo forum (the one accross Desa Idaman, also by Mitrajaya).

suggest you guys to create one like ours http://ppdi.17.forumer.com

good luck! biggrin.gif
For my opinion, it will better if we put Desa Impiana Condo and Desa Idaman into one portal. It easier to maintain because Desa Impiana forum
have their own web admin and well manage too. Could be better if the portal has it own domain for well maintenance and fast loading page. icon_rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(Ddaniell @ May 24 2009, 04:02 PM)
hi all,

at 1st i thought there will be no one will interested with this thread.but suddenly its grow. very appreciate that.

as Tanco said, we should have a community forum website. i hope anybody who have IT background and willing to do that for our community i would very2 appreciate that. i also open thread at another forum. so we can gather all the owner at 1 forum.

thanx
Seem at other side the thread is getting slow... hmm.gif

This post has been edited by eufoniusR: May 24 2009, 08:04 PM
+Quote Post
tanco
post May 24 2009, 09:52 PM

i have disagree that PPDI and Desa Idaman should be placed under the same portal. although they are coming from the same developer, but there will be much more issues that may not be relevant to each another. we probably might share common issues such as mat rempit on the streets, troublesome college students, etc.

By the way, PPDI forum is still very alive and kicking, despite the outdated announcements biggrin.gif

you don't need to be IT savvy. Just head to forumer.com and create one for Desa Idaman.

+Quote Post
eufoniusR
post May 24 2009, 10:24 PM

Getting Started

I try to register at PPDI but disallowed. hmm.gif

What I mean is at main page of the portal, user enable to choose either one. easier to maintain and required less human resource.
Anyway, maybe TS can consider all the suggestions.
+Quote Post
evie26
post May 25 2009, 03:50 PM

QUOTE(jamesme135 @ May 11 2009, 11:59 AM)

Too bad the kitchen counter drawer doesn't come with dark color, so mismatched with the door sad.gif Can we just paint the drawers with dark color??? unsure.gif I think if possible, then not much money needed ... Yeah i like the window seating too.. but custom made very expensive so will look for something similiar to put there nod.gif

By the way, i think if we are doing renovations or buying furniture or appliances, shud gather together so can get cheaper price lor... i think we shud keep this discussion alive so can keep each other updated on the site progress... biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
mun2
post May 25 2009, 06:08 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(evie26 @ May 25 2009, 03:50 PM)
Too bad the kitchen counter drawer doesn't come with dark color, so mismatched with the door  sad.gif  Can we just paint the drawers with dark color???  unsure.gif I think if possible, then not much money needed ... Yeah i like the window seating too.. but custom made very expensive so will look for something similiar to put there  nod.gif

By the way, i think if we are doing renovations or buying furniture or appliances, shud gather together so can get cheaper price lor... i think we shud keep this discussion alive so can keep each other updated on the site progress... biggrin.gif
Hi evie.. you are right.. we should go buy in bulk since we might need similar stuff .. ie the window seating.. might be able to get it cheaper.. we can get a few quotes before deciding on that.. other than that i've more or lest decided where to buy my furniture from... IKEA.. and also CAVENZI...

Added on May 25, 2009, 6:10 pm
QUOTE(Ddaniell @ May 24 2009, 04:02 PM)
hi all,

thanx
Ddaniell... i can go and register as per what tanco have suggested.. if you are alrite with it i can do it soon.. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by mun2: May 25 2009, 06:10 PM
+Quote Post
eufoniusR
post May 27 2009, 03:18 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mun2 @ May 25 2009, 06:08 PM)
Hi evie.. you are right.. we should go buy in bulk since we might need similar stuff .. ie the window seating.. might be able to get it cheaper.. we can get a few quotes before deciding on that.. other than that i've more or lest decided where to buy my furniture from... IKEA.. and also CAVENZI...

Added on May 25, 2009, 6:10 pm

Ddaniell... i can go and register as per what tanco have suggested.. if you are alrite with it i can do it soon.. biggrin.gif
I support you mun2.. wink.gif

BTW, how is our beloved house project progress? anyone visit the site recently?
Browse their website but no update.
+Quote Post
steventyy
post May 27 2009, 05:23 PM

Casual

after read through the post, i will like visit the site this weekend..hehe
+Quote Post
evie26
post May 27 2009, 06:10 PM

QUOTE(eufoniusR @ May 27 2009, 03:18 PM)

Visited the site last Sat... saw they are doing Block A now, and touching up the water park area...
Can't wait to see the finishing rclxm9.gif

Sure like living in tropical heaven lor... biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
mun2
post May 28 2009, 05:44 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(eufoniusR @ May 27 2009, 03:18 PM)

hi eufoniusR.. thanks for your support.. i'll be creating the forum soon and post it here~

edit

HERE IT IS our own forum http://desaidaman.50.forumer.com/ rclxms.gif

do login and register yourself.

This post has been edited by mun2: May 28 2009, 06:01 PM
+Quote Post
jamesme135
post May 29 2009, 07:35 AM

QUOTE(mun2 @ May 28 2009, 05:44 PM)
hi eufoniusR.. thanks for your support.. i'll be creating the forum soon and post it here~

edit

HERE IT IS  our own forum http://desaidaman.50.forumer.com/ rclxms.gif

thank you mun2!!! thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
evie26
post May 29 2009, 10:08 AM

QUOTE(mun2 @ May 28 2009, 05:44 PM)

edit

HERE IT IS  our own forum http://desaidaman.50.forumer.com/ rclxms.gif

Thanks mun.. good job thumbup.gif

Calling all Desa Idaman owners... Go register yourself and keep each other update on the site progress biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
mun2
post May 29 2009, 10:32 AM

Getting Started

you are welcome biggrin.gif.. anyways.. i will still need idea for the categories, and also rules and regulations.. give me some time to tidy everything up ya~~
+Quote Post
eufoniusR
post May 29 2009, 07:30 PM

Getting Started

Hi mun2, what is the password for the thread you created?...I can't view the thread even I have login to the forum. hmm.gif
+Quote Post
tanco
post May 29 2009, 09:33 PM

great job guys mun! hello neighbors biggrin.gif

for start, why don't you guys start making categories like those in PPDI?

This post has been edited by tanco: May 29 2009, 09:37 PM
+Quote Post
evie26
post Jun 1 2009, 03:19 PM

QUOTE(eufoniusR @ May 29 2009, 07:30 PM)
Hi mun2, what is the password for the thread you created?...I can't view the thread even I have login to the forum. hmm.gif
Yeah Mun, what is the password to access the forum? I also can't view even after login to the forum, it requested for password to view or edit forum..
+Quote Post
mun2
post Jun 1 2009, 06:36 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(evie26 @ Jun 1 2009, 03:19 PM)
Yeah Mun, what is the password to access the forum? I also can't view even after login to the forum, it requested for password to view or edit forum..
hmm.gif i need to go and check back.. seems like mayb i checked on password? give me a moment..

Added on June 1, 2009, 6:46 pmOK GUYS.. i think its fix.. do login and enjoy yourselves.. btw i need a partner moderator.. in cases where i cant respond as fast...

Added on June 1, 2009, 6:46 pm
QUOTE(tanco @ May 29 2009, 09:33 PM)
great job guys mun! hello neighbors biggrin.gif

for start, why don't you guys start making categories like those in PPDI?
Hi Tanco.. thanks for the pointer.. will do so smile.gif

This post has been edited by mun2: Jun 1 2009, 06:46 PM
+Quote Post
cheetat
post Jun 2 2009, 05:46 PM

QUOTE(mun2 @ Jun 1 2009, 06:36 PM)
hmm.gif  i need to go and check back.. seems like mayb i checked on password? give me a moment..

Added on June 1, 2009, 6:46 pmOK GUYS.. i think its fix.. do login and enjoy yourselves.. btw i need a partner moderator.. in cases where i cant respond as fast...

Added on June 1, 2009, 6:46 pm
Hi Tanco.. thanks for the pointer.. will do so smile.gif
Is the power station dangerous?? any effect ?? which block is more near the power station?? rclxub.gif
+Quote Post
eufoniusR
post Jun 2 2009, 10:05 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(cheetat @ Jun 2 2009, 05:46 PM)
Is the power station dangerous?? any effect ?? which block is more near the power station?? rclxub.gif
Hi Cheetat, you means the high voltage cable right?...the nearest block to it is Block A but it not to close like what you imagine.

Maybe you can make a visit to the show house and see the condition. Let your heart decide...for me, I in love to this project. wub.gif thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
cheetat
post Jun 3 2009, 08:16 AM

QUOTE(eufoniusR @ Jun 2 2009, 10:05 PM)
Hi Cheetat, you means the high voltage cable right?...the nearest block to it is Block A but it not to close like what you imagine.

Maybe you can make a visit to the show house and see the condition. Let your heart decide...for me, I in love to this project.  wub.gif  thumbup.gif
hi eufoniusR, thanks for your infor. i'll visit there again this saturday and will capture some photo to let u all view it~!! hehe wub.gif
+Quote Post
evie26
post Jun 3 2009, 11:17 AM

QUOTE(cheetat @ Jun 2 2009, 05:46 PM)
Cheetat, you can choose blocks which is further inside, if not mistaken those blocks same as block E, view is super nice, facing the big lake but of course price also super high blink.gif

i think most of people choose block b, and heard almost 95% block B sold off... even upper floors ... rclxms.gif anyway go have a look again on the site, and survey which block tat u like.. check it out with the sales person there.. they can recommend you... mine even took me to every of the unit that i'm interest and see whether i like the unit or not... ask for William...
+Quote Post
mun2
post Jun 3 2009, 01:22 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(evie26 @ Jun 3 2009, 11:17 AM)
Cheetat, you can choose blocks which is further inside, if not mistaken those blocks same as block E, view is super nice, facing the big lake but of course price also super high  blink.gif

i think most of people choose block b, and heard almost 95% block B sold off... even upper floors ...  rclxms.gif  anyway go have a look again on the site, and survey which block tat u like.. check it out with the sales person there.. they can recommend you... mine even took me to every of the unit that i'm interest and see whether i like the unit or not... ask for William...
most importantly quote us as recommender tongue.gif can get the buyer get buyer benefit biggrin.gif... go towards our committee (not yet set up tongue.gif) fund for future organizing events... icon_rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
eufoniusR
post Jun 4 2009, 12:03 AM

Getting Started

Heard from few DI members, the alternative road is on progress now... rclxm9.gif
Will make a visit this weekend to see the project progress. icon_rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
evie26
post Jun 18 2009, 09:56 AM

Calling our Desa Idaman Owner and future buyer... check this forum out http://desaidaman.50.forumer.com/ drool.gif

Many update pictures of the site progress and also show units design... Yeah, looking good progressing there nod.gif rclxms.gif rclxm9.gif

+Quote Post
akisendro
post Jul 3 2009, 01:57 AM

Hi guys.. its been a while for not visiting this thread due to some travelling for last 2 months ... phew .. its growing .. I'm glad to be surrounding by such neighbors like u guys .. ;-)

btw .. ive registered myself to the forum already ...... cheers ...
+Quote Post
alex_cyw1985
post Jul 4 2009, 03:29 PM

Enthusiast

planning to book block L,any comment/
+Quote Post
alvinool
post Jul 6 2009, 11:22 AM

Casual

just go and have a look yesterday.. quite impress with the design..
btw how far is safe from the high tension cable..
they offer 3k rebate for early bird now..
me n my gf really like it..but dont know worth it o not..coz i found some double storey at same area oni rm210k
+Quote Post
evie26
post Jul 6 2009, 01:51 PM

QUOTE(alex_cyw1985 @ Jul 4 2009, 03:29 PM)
planning to book block L,any comment/
Try to go on site at the unit and block that you wish to book, then you will know whether u like the unit or not. Even though the site is still under construction progress, u can ask the sales agent to bring u up to the unit that u want, then u can feel whether u like it or not. I have done the same thing when booked my unit cool2.gif I went up to few units and finally booked the one i like icon_rolleyes.gif

Added on July 6, 2009, 1:54 pm
QUOTE(alvinool @ Jul 6 2009, 11:22 AM)
just go and have a look yesterday.. quite impress with the design..
btw how far is safe from the high tension cable..
they offer 3k rebate for early bird now..
me n my gf really like it..but dont know worth it o not..coz i found some double storey at same area oni rm210k
Depends on what you are looking for on a house... landed house is good but no security lor... at least here u have security guard house nod.gif
Yeah, they offer 3K rebate and another 3K upon getting the house key, so total rebate given is 6K already drool.gif

This post has been edited by evie26: Jul 6 2009, 01:54 PM
+Quote Post
alex_cyw1985
post Jul 6 2009, 04:04 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(evie26 @ Jul 6 2009, 01:51 PM)
Try to go on site at the unit and block that you wish to book, then you will know whether u like the unit or not. Even though the site is still under construction progress, u can ask the sales agent to bring u up to the unit that u want, then u can feel whether u like it or not. I have done the same thing when booked my unit  cool2.gif I went up to few units and finally booked the one i like  icon_rolleyes.gif

Added on July 6, 2009, 1:54 pm
Depends on what you are looking for on a house... landed house is good but no security lor... at least here u have security guard house  nod.gif
Yeah, they offer 3K rebate and another 3K upon getting the house key, so total rebate given is 6K already  drool.gif
yeah..booked block L last sunday tongue.gif
+Quote Post
zcatz
post Jul 7 2009, 11:01 AM

Getting Started

buyer-get-buyer incentive still on?
+Quote Post
alex_cyw1985
post Jul 7 2009, 11:33 AM

Enthusiast

yes
+Quote Post
alvinool
post Jul 7 2009, 11:47 AM

Casual

u booked with the guy name william?
+Quote Post
alex_cyw1985
post Jul 7 2009, 11:51 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(alvinool @ Jul 7 2009, 11:47 AM)
u booked with the guy name william?
nope, elvin, why?
+Quote Post
alvinool
post Jul 7 2009, 12:37 PM

Casual

nola..he said some1 buy from his hand last sunday..
still thinking..u book block L which floor how much after 10% discount?
any extra u get beside the promotion thingy?
+Quote Post
alex_cyw1985
post Jul 7 2009, 09:31 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(alvinool @ Jul 7 2009, 12:37 PM)
nola..he said some1 buy from his hand last sunday..
still thinking..u book block L which floor how much after 10% discount?
any extra u get beside the promotion thingy?
210K after discount, more exp because is corner unit
+Quote Post
konsan
post Jul 23 2009, 03:27 PM

I find this property very attractive. What is the difference/advantage of buying direct from developer and buying through an agent in this case? Please help icon_question.gif

This post has been edited by konsan: Jul 24 2009, 12:03 PM
+Quote Post
singleguyleo
post Sep 16 2009, 10:40 PM

QUOTE(alex_cyw1985 @ Jul 7 2009, 09:31 PM)
210K after discount, more exp because is corner unit
You book Block L which floor, I also book Block L 5th Floor, 1027sqf, another new neighbor, hahah, nice to meet you. thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
doublek
post Sep 16 2009, 10:56 PM

Getting Started

i called up the developer this afternoon, they informed me mostly 1st and 2nd floor sold out, is that true?
+Quote Post
alex_cyw1985
post Sep 16 2009, 11:12 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(singleguyleo @ Sep 16 2009, 10:40 PM)
You book Block L which floor, I also book Block L 5th Floor, 1027sqf, another new neighbor, hahah, nice to meet you.  thumbup.gif
2nd Floor tongue.gif 955sqf and u uploaded alot of photo in cari forum, is that u? haha

QUOTE(doublek @ Sep 16 2009, 10:56 PM)
i called up the developer this afternoon, they informed me mostly 1st and 2nd floor sold out, is that true?
photo credit to singleguyleo.

Block A
user posted image

Block B
user posted image

Block C
user posted image

Block D
user posted image

Block E
user posted image

+Quote Post
alex_cyw1985
post Sep 16 2009, 11:13 PM

Enthusiast

Block F
user posted image

Block G
user posted image

Block H
user posted image

Block I
where is the photo? haha

Block J
user posted image

Block K
user posted image

Block L
user posted image
+Quote Post
evie26
post Sep 17 2009, 10:50 AM

Wow, thanks for uploading the latest units available status... Yeah, very goo indeed the sales for Desa Idaman this year rclxms.gif Most of the good view especially lake view has been taken up, so only left with no view or expensive units which is facing the theme park...

Am so excited to see the completed version of our beautiful townhouse... rclxm9.gif

Furthermore, with the new proposed LRT station in Puchong Prima, i think the area there is going to boost up nod.gif thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
doublek
post Sep 17 2009, 12:00 PM

Getting Started

too bad not much units available.
+Quote Post
jusco1
post Sep 17 2009, 12:22 PM

Casual

when can the units be ready and able to occupy residents?
how u guys feels abt having the LRT station near to idaman...???
+Quote Post
alex_cyw1985
post Sep 17 2009, 01:42 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(jusco1 @ Sep 17 2009, 12:22 PM)
when can the units be ready and able to occupy residents?
how u guys feels abt having the LRT station near to idaman...???
expected completion date is nxt year august.
+Quote Post
Laloleh
post Oct 18 2009, 05:41 PM

Hi

I just book a unit yesterday, block D level 4 and wondering who is my new neighbor there. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
ahsee
post Oct 18 2009, 06:03 PM

still let how many unit?

where is the showroom?
+Quote Post
evie26
post Oct 19 2009, 10:08 AM

QUOTE(Laloleh @ Oct 18 2009, 05:41 PM)
Hi

I just book a unit yesterday, block D level 4  and wondering who is my new neighbor there.  biggrin.gif
Hi Laloleh, nice knowing you have book a unit in DI. We have our own DI forum, go to http://desaidaman.50.forumer.com/viewforum.php?f=2 and see whether you can find ur neighbor there... rclxms.gif

We have other topic discussion too, so feel free to comment and share... rolleyes.gif

Added on October 19, 2009, 10:12 am
QUOTE(ahsee @ Oct 18 2009, 06:03 PM)
still let how many unit?

where is the showroom?
i think not much unit left, if got probably 4th or 5th floor... but u can still check out wit the sales person any previous units whc buyers last minute release lor...

The show room is in Desa Idaman itself, do you know the location to this place? There got 3 types of showroom, do remember to check out the 5th floor one ... Happy looking .. hope you will fall in love wit the place like we did... icon_rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by evie26: Oct 19 2009, 10:12 AM
+Quote Post
ahsee
post Oct 19 2009, 08:43 PM

thank! biggrin.gif
yup,i know the location.will look after when free.

This post has been edited by ahsee: Oct 19 2009, 08:44 PM
+Quote Post
latest_classics
post Oct 23 2009, 11:59 AM

Hey everyone...

I'll be @ F-2-02...

great to know there are many great people taht is going to be my neighbour

huhu

smile.gif
+Quote Post
alex_cyw1985
post Dec 2 2009, 10:57 PM

Enthusiast

Desa Idaman Facebook Group

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=191643678738&ref=nf
+Quote Post
dedade
post Dec 24 2009, 08:35 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(alex_cyw1985 @ Dec 2 2009, 10:57 PM)
Dear All,

I have been visit to show unit yesterday, but forgot to check about the parking. How many parking they give?
biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
alex_cyw1985
post Dec 25 2009, 01:20 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(dedade @ Dec 24 2009, 08:35 AM)
Dear All,

I have been visit to show unit yesterday, but forgot to check about the parking. How many parking they give?
biggrin.gif
1 only
+Quote Post
DarkStar85
post Jan 8 2010, 12:16 AM

hey guys....i juz bought an unit der......mine is block B....level 5-02...any neighbours here....???????
+Quote Post
cutealex
post Jan 8 2010, 12:30 AM

Buy Lands,Properties & Precious Metals...On my way

QUOTE(DarkStar85 @ Jan 8 2010, 12:16 AM)
hey guys....i juz bought an unit der......mine is block B....level 5-02...any neighbours here....???????
hi, congrate... then how much you bought now ? the price? got any offer somemore?

+Quote Post
DarkStar85
post Jan 8 2010, 12:40 AM

hehehehe...mine is type A 5-02A...da price was 214k for loan....i went over 2 c da property last december and went to da actual unit dat was 90% completed....i was much satisfied for da house n payed da deposit with the sales person William n ma loan was approved 5 days later....wat i heard last was oni 8 units left for sale......must say dat its a awesome place to live in...
+Quote Post
putrawanz
post Jan 14 2010, 03:02 PM

Getting Started

waiting to moving this year.. drool.gif yahoo rclxm9.gif nearly finish icon_idea.gif already 90%

This post has been edited by putrawanz: Jan 14 2010, 03:22 PM
+Quote Post
hornetsjet
post Jan 15 2010, 08:21 AM

QUOTE(putrawanz @ Jan 14 2010, 03:02 PM)
waiting to moving this year.. drool.gif  yahoo rclxm9.gif  nearly finish icon_idea.gif already 90%
I went there yesterday, i was interested to buy a unit at 5th floor. BUt unfortnately, NO LIFT is there..so i just take back my decision. I was wondering why this apartement with such a wonderful environment and landscaping didnt put in effort to enchance occupants' convenience. It's really sad for me...
+Quote Post
budak_bagus
post Jan 17 2010, 10:16 AM

Casual

QUOTE(hornetsjet @ Jan 15 2010, 08:21 AM)
I went there yesterday, i was interested to buy a unit at 5th floor. BUt unfortnately, NO LIFT is there..so i just take back my decision. I was wondering why this apartement with such a wonderful environment and landscaping didnt put in effort to enchance occupants' convenience. It's really sad for me...
yes, if hey put lift there, surely the sale will be greater.. including me!
+Quote Post
latest_classics
post Feb 3 2010, 05:45 PM

I went there yesterday to check out my unit.... almost finish already... cant wait to move in.. huhuhu
+Quote Post
dvinez
post Feb 3 2010, 05:48 PM

Limited Edition

what is the current price now ?
+Quote Post
cutealex
post Feb 3 2010, 10:13 PM

Buy Lands,Properties & Precious Metals...On my way

rm250k
+Quote Post
dokidoki
post Feb 4 2010, 01:49 PM

I am not War machine~

any1 got this desa idaman agent number? feel like buy 1..but i heard 1st and 2nd floor no more ady sad.gif i want buy 1st and 2nd floor only..
+Quote Post
latest_classics
post Feb 4 2010, 07:54 PM

Well i'm afraid 1st and 2nd floor sold out already... only forth n fifth floor left...

but it doesn't hurt to ask right...

go to the sales site in puchong.. at least you can see it for yourself.. huhuhu

03 - 8068 2888

weekend contact 012 920 7238

Got these off the flyers

This post has been edited by latest_classics: Feb 4 2010, 07:56 PM
+Quote Post
karl_razlie
post Feb 19 2010, 01:42 AM

QUOTE(alex_cyw1985 @ Sep 17 2009, 01:42 PM)
expected completion date is nxt year august.
yahooooo house will complete may or june...mine B-05-01, hope see u all soon in commitee meeting hehehhe

+Quote Post
edwin_panther
post Mar 10 2010, 05:06 PM

I just called the developer.They are in the midst of completing Syabas & TNB installation.I was informed it will be ready by May or June 2010.Earlier then the completion date which is August 2010
+Quote Post
akisendro
post Apr 18 2010, 04:35 AM

wow .. after for almost 2 yrs not following this topic ... seems like a lot of ppl is participating in this thread .. cool .... just cant wait to move to my 1st house .. hehe
+Quote Post
siewyue
post Jun 9 2010, 12:23 PM

Desa Idaman Residences,

Interest in kitchen cabinet, renovation, grill can PM me.
Thanks for support.
+Quote Post
aku_ker
post Jun 9 2010, 12:44 PM

Getting Started

what is the price of Desa Idaman right now? Is the back road to putrajaya already open?
+Quote Post
Peaceland
post Jul 1 2010, 12:11 PM

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to Desa Idaman Residences...
The reason im joining this forum is not to debate whats not that enefitting in our new lifestyle homes as my fiancé and myself fell absolutely delighted to buy this apartment for our first new home. I have only one query, and that is to wish to know if there is a gymnasium as promised.
Im asking this as I was back in Desa Idaman about 6 weeks ago, but I failed to locate the gymnasium. Maybe its under construction.
The gym was a major factor why we bought over the apartment and we will be very dissapointed if we do not have this facility.
The advertisement clearly said a clubhouse facility with gymnasium will be included.
Please help me out and confim if there will be a gymnasium.

Again, its the best ever bargain to own the apartment as I bought my unit at first floor early June 2009 at the price of RM230,XXX and now, I heard it is going to reach the price of RM 300,XXX. smile.gif Correct me if im wrong, this is just an info.

All the best and cheers.
+Quote Post
alex_cyw1985
post Jul 1 2010, 04:25 PM

Enthusiast

Hi Peaceland,

Welcome to DIR, please refer to our Facebook Group

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=191643678738&ref=ts

The Gym equipments just arrive few days ago, you can find some photo in our group photo album.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by alex_cyw1985: Jul 1 2010, 04:26 PM
+Quote Post
childish_gal81
post Aug 24 2010, 08:14 PM

Getting Started

Just wondering..anyone know if they will beautify the lake behind?
Plan to get block D,but only level 5 left..is it recommended?

This post has been edited by childish_gal81: Aug 24 2010, 08:15 PM
+Quote Post
MsBelinda
post Aug 25 2010, 11:01 AM

Getting Started

No lift apartments.. Can't imagine how the residence of 4th and 5th floor climbing up all the way with their shopping goods in future.. even moving in furniture are troublesome.
+Quote Post
alex_cyw1985
post Aug 25 2010, 11:07 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(MsBelinda @ Aug 25 2010, 11:01 AM)
No lift apartments.. Can't imagine how the residence of 4th and 5th floor climbing up all the way with their shopping goods in future.. even moving in furniture are troublesome.
it depend on your preference.
+Quote Post
childish_gal81
post Aug 25 2010, 10:06 PM

Getting Started

today went to DI ..thought want to take a look at the show house..
but already closed..reached there bout 5pm.

Brought our parents there to take a look.
They seems satisfy with this place..so, I guess already get the green light to proceed with the purchase..hehe
+Quote Post
alex_cyw1985
post Aug 25 2010, 10:43 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(childish_gal81 @ Aug 25 2010, 10:06 PM)
today went to DI ..thought want to take a look at the show house..
but already closed..reached there bout 5pm.

Brought our parents there to take a look.
They seems satisfy with this place..so, I guess already get the green light to proceed with the purchase..hehe
I thought show unit from 10am to 6pm...

http://mitrajayahomes.com/spotlight_idaman...rspectives.html
+Quote Post
childish_gal81
post Aug 25 2010, 10:57 PM

Getting Started

That's what I thought also..
But when I reached there, they said already closed..so disappointing..
Cos we drove all the way there to show our parents the place..
end up, close..

Added on August 26, 2010, 5:30 pmHi,

Anyone just bought this property recently?
Any problem when applying the loan?

This post has been edited by childish_gal81: Aug 26 2010, 05:30 PM
+Quote Post
kucingfight
post Sep 8 2010, 02:19 PM

I Want My B00bs back!!
Group Icon
Overclockers United
Group: Elite

Just visited that area. Good landscaping and built quality. Gives a relaxed resort theme feeling.
Desirable to live in
+Quote Post
childish_gal81
post Sep 8 2010, 05:45 PM

Getting Started

Hi kucingfight,

So, interested to be our neighbor?heheh
+Quote Post
engrfeez
post Oct 27 2010, 07:47 PM

Getting Started

anyone to sell this DI? Please pm me? i'm interested to buy. TQ

Added on November 30, 2010, 11:33 am
QUOTE(budak_bagus @ Jan 17 2010, 10:16 AM)
yes, if hey put lift there, surely the sale will be greater.. including me!
I guess good for exercising and body health..then no need to go for fitness first..hehehe...

This post has been edited by engrfeez: Nov 30 2010, 11:33 AM
+Quote Post
shaquenator
post Jan 5 2011, 02:51 PM

Enthusiast

hi,

anyone staying in desa idaman work in KL Sentral ?
+Quote Post
aiskrimcup
post Jan 6 2011, 11:33 AM

Enthusiast

any ground floor unit owner wanna sell? heheheheh smile.gif
+Quote Post
mun2
post Jan 7 2011, 12:37 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(aiskrimcup @ Jan 6 2011, 11:33 AM)
any ground floor unit owner wanna sell? heheheheh smile.gif
1st floor you want? tongue.gif
+Quote Post
aiskrimcup
post Jan 9 2011, 07:57 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(mun2 @ Jan 7 2011, 12:37 PM)
1st floor you want? tongue.gif
prefer GF. anyhow, should you don't mind please pm me on current asking price for 1st floor (which block, intermediate or corner, any renovation at current or basic) tq smile.gif
+Quote Post
angie7018
post Jan 21 2011, 04:44 PM

Hi, I am Angie, agent from Reapfield Properties (Puchong) Sdn Bhd

I have a unit on hand 4th floor, block E
3 Rooms 2 Bathroom
Corner

Selling at RM335,000

Click here for more info http://www.iproperty.com.my/propertylistin...artment_ForSale

Pls call / PM Angie 012-2013449 for viewing appointment.

*****Owners are welcome to list******Thks
+Quote Post
Dern
post Jan 21 2011, 05:08 PM

Regular

QUOTE(angie7018 @ Jan 21 2011, 04:44 PM)
Hi, I am Angie, agent from Reapfield Properties (Puchong) Sdn Bhd

I have a unit on hand 4th floor, block E
3 Rooms 2 Bathroom
Corner

Selling at RM335,000

Click here for more info http://www.iproperty.com.my/propertylistin...artment_ForSale

Pls call / PM Angie 012-2013449 for viewing appointment.

*****Owners are welcome to list******Thks
what a ridicilous price.....
+Quote Post
david_lynn
post Feb 3 2011, 05:53 PM

Casual

i was wondering if the sales in desa idaman or impiana are good ? hhhmmm, i heard that the sales there are quite slow. anyone with any comment ?
+Quote Post
engrfeez
post Feb 11 2011, 02:34 PM

Getting Started

not sure about the slow progress..the unit mostly are full however most owners keep it as investment since extension lrt will be reach at this place approxiamately 400m-600m from this place
+Quote Post
Dern
post Feb 11 2011, 08:57 PM

Regular

QUOTE(engrfeez @ Feb 11 2011, 02:34 PM)
not sure about the slow progress..the unit mostly are full however most owners keep it as investment since extension lrt will be reach at this place approxiamately 400m-600m from this place
this is not a good sign. 400m to 600m is too near actually. and it will become noisy. but by the time those investor realize it, it's too late already.
+Quote Post
eufoniusR
post Feb 14 2011, 11:44 AM

Getting Started

I'm one of the residence there. This place is quite good. Very windy and cool.
The theme park is awesome. Unfortunately, I may let go the unit because need
to continue study in oversea. Anybody interested. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Dern
post Feb 14 2011, 12:01 PM

Regular

QUOTE(Dern @ Feb 11 2011, 08:57 PM)
this is not a good sign. 400m to 600m is too near actually. and it will become noisy. but by the time those investor realize it, it's too late already.
hey guys, heard that LRT extension will go though Desa Impiana, anyone knows most probably will be near to which block ? t's really not a good sign...

+Quote Post
jusco1
post Feb 24 2011, 12:50 PM

Casual

hi, am a owner in impiana....
yes, they plan to cut through our air space...
but i think the committee had send in a letter on objecting this issue....

but no more updates from there...

i like my unit in impiana.. facing the lake.. hehehee
+Quote Post
ebackbone
post Feb 24 2011, 01:05 PM

On my way

any units affected by the cutting through will experience devaluation. but i doubt there is much that can be done. lrt normally plows through whichever location that the government through rapid wants. u guys better be prepared, the ampang line extension is pretty much confirmed already.
+Quote Post
jusco1
post Feb 24 2011, 04:15 PM

Casual

really? but that piece of land belongs to us.
unless, they purchase it from us.
if i am not mistaken, they dun have the legal right to do so.
+Quote Post
Dern
post Feb 24 2011, 04:26 PM

Regular

QUOTE(jusco1 @ Feb 24 2011, 12:50 PM)
hi, am a owner in impiana....
yes, they plan to cut through our air space...
but i think the committee had send in a letter on objecting this issue....

but no more updates from there...

i like my unit in impiana.. facing the lake.. hehehee
they plan to cut through which block of desa impiana ?

There's a lot of blocks from A to H...so the lrt extension route will cut through which block ?

from my own deduction should be around block A and B...the 1st phase one, right ?

+Quote Post
jusco1
post Feb 24 2011, 04:38 PM

Casual

that is what i heard also.... near to the block a & b tnb station there... but the actual details are not firm yet nor disclose.
+Quote Post
engrfeez
post Mar 14 2011, 10:52 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Dern @ Feb 11 2011, 08:57 PM)
I guess the noisy will happen but same time it will be demands on the units..since it's near LRT there were more people try looking to have this unit..so good for rent/sale but as owner better dont stay...hehe

This post has been edited by engrfeez: Mar 14 2011, 10:52 AM
+Quote Post
barca96
post Apr 1 2011, 03:38 PM

On my way

QUOTE(Dern @ Jan 21 2011, 05:08 PM)
laugh.gif why so hostile?
+Quote Post
ukuan
post Apr 15 2011, 05:50 PM

Getting Started

Hi hi, anyone own the duplex unit in this area??? I plan to buy 1.. the design is awesome and the location is fine. What I dun like is the Puchong Perdana a bit malay kampung..
+Quote Post
kittybunny
post May 6 2011, 03:36 PM

Does anyone know whether there are any other projects like desa idaman around? The concept of desa idaman is nice.
+Quote Post
Condo Hunter
post May 7 2011, 03:50 PM

Getting Started

hard to find such condo/walkup apartment with so nice environment=)
this is good buy for you in terms of capital appreaciation.

+Quote Post
kh8668
post May 7 2011, 05:04 PM

Mamma Mia!

The wharf and desa millennium, anyone goes for both?

+Quote Post
3olyn
post Aug 28 2011, 08:49 PM

Getting Started

So far, is there any problem at desa idaman? like management, defect on your unit... cuz i plan to buy one unit which is at level 5 wink.gif Thnks
+Quote Post
alex_cyw1985
post Aug 29 2011, 11:52 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(3olyn @ Aug 28 2011, 08:49 PM)
So far, is there any problem at desa idaman? like management, defect on your unit... cuz i plan to buy one unit which is at level 5 wink.gif Thnks
no issue, so far so good, defect is depend on unit, c your luck.
+Quote Post
3olyn
post Sep 5 2011, 11:39 PM

Getting Started

Is cow shit smell terrible? Cuz when I pay visit at nite, there is cow shit smell....
+Quote Post
low_nirc7
post Nov 21 2011, 12:32 PM

Getting Started

does anyone know where's the exact location for Star lrt to be develop in puchong prima?

and if possible, how much could be the best amout for rental in Desa Idaman?

This post has been edited by low_nirc7: Nov 21 2011, 01:53 PM
+Quote Post
tiramisu83
post Dec 6 2011, 05:41 PM

Getting Started

I just bought a unit there 4th floor, everything is good, only 2 things no good -

-walking up apartment, no lift (but low density)
-maintenance fees quite mahal (but service not bad, as far as i got)

I like this unit very much, very high class even just simple design. But currently i want to rent it out first..

By the way, anyone who interested to rent my unit, please pm me, im sure you will like it tongue.gif

Added on December 6, 2011, 5:45 pm
QUOTE(Dern @ Jan 21 2011, 05:08 PM)
I believe the price will going up until this, but not too soon la..

This post has been edited by tiramisu83: Dec 6 2011, 05:48 PM
+Quote Post
Dern
post Dec 6 2011, 05:59 PM

Regular

QUOTE(Ddaniell @ Apr 4 2009, 12:30 AM)
every developer got their own style to promote their project.
yes, there are many freebies but actually the developer have mark up the property price to cover those things.
and, actually 100% loan is 90% from bank, and 10% more is a rebate from developer. actually they have cover through the property price.
for me, they help people who dun have enough money to own a house. no need downpayment.
u dont have to buy cabinet kitchen, buy aircond, tiles, etc. with your own money.
because they have absorb all to property price.
and we dont need to do personal loan to buy those things.

yeah, it looks something fishy, but feedback from desa impiana, ppl happy with them. no problem until now.

compare to other project, can u get this promo?
is there any resort style concept property in klang valley?
if u think the price so high, maybe because all the freebies has been absorb to property price.
got cons and pros here. so we need to ask ourself is it suitable for us or not. is it worth it?

just my 2 cents
wink.gif
nah, this property is not good. the developer use all ways to attract you guys, the theme park is not free, the developer build it and then factored it inside your house price, the design looks like cheap flat apartment design, and worst it is a walk-up one...definitely not worth it.

Added on December 6, 2011, 6:00 pm
QUOTE(tiramisu83 @ Dec 6 2011, 05:41 PM)
I just bought a unit there 4th floor, everything is good, only 2 things no good -

-walking up apartment, no lift (but low density)
-maintenance fees quite mahal (but service not bad, as far as i got)

I like this unit very much, very high class even just simple design. But currently i want to rent it out first..

By the way, anyone who interested to rent my unit, please pm me, im sure you will like it  tongue.gif

Added on December 6, 2011, 5:45 pm

I believe the price will going up until this, but not too soon la..
u buy ah ? aiyoh...the unit is walk-up one, then the maintenance fees is very expensive. i think it's not worth it...

Added on December 6, 2011, 6:02 pm
QUOTE(jusco1 @ Feb 24 2011, 04:38 PM)
that is what i heard also.... near to the block a & b tnb station there... but the actual details are not firm yet nor disclose.
only block A & B affected, the rest is safe. Block A & B maybe is more cheaper lah as compare to other block biggrin.gif

Added on December 6, 2011, 6:04 pm
wah level 5 ???? you are really good lah.

This post has been edited by Dern: Dec 6 2011, 06:04 PM
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Dec 6 2011, 06:15 PM

Regular

tiramisu83: how much you bought for ur unit?

most of it sell it cheap because walk up unit.
+Quote Post
tiramisu83
post Dec 7 2011, 02:19 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Seremban_2 @ Dec 6 2011, 06:15 PM)
tiramisu83: how much you bought for ur unit?

most of it sell it cheap because walk up unit.
i bought at 286k 1027sqf..

Added on December 7, 2011, 2:37 pm
QUOTE(Dern @ Dec 6 2011, 05:59 PM)
nah, this property is not good. the developer use all ways to attract you guys, the theme park is not free, the developer build it and then factored it inside your house price, the design looks like cheap flat apartment design, and worst it is a walk-up one...definitely not worth it.

Added on December 6, 2011, 6:00 pm

u buy ah ? aiyoh...the unit is walk-up one, then the maintenance fees is very expensive. i think it's not worth it...
this walk up thing very subjective, i think this is the only cons i dont like, the rest i am satisfy, most important is like my unit and the environment. Some more those condo with lift, not afford to buy, hehe
By the way, those walk up apartment in puchong jaya is quite expensive now, some even go to 220k! So i think my unit still worth for the price biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by tiramisu83: Dec 7 2011, 02:37 PM
+Quote Post
Ddaniell
post Dec 27 2011, 11:45 AM

Getting Started

Hi all,
its quite long i have not been here. its already 9 Pages. ehe

Desa Idaman is a worth buy property i would say. Its already 1 year and half i stay here. even though i just stay only weekend, i have a peace of mind here. the price also going up rapidly. my unit price is 217k (including plaster ceiling, signature kitchen, wood frame) and now already 300k approximately. i stay in Block B.

Unfortunately, i am very upset because my view of lake gone after they want to embank the lake to build houses. But still i believe, this is a good sight of Puchong Prima. there are a lot of development near here. to add, LRT station will be located at in front of OTK supermarket. and there will be bus terminal.

Yes, maybe Puchong prima will congested, but for me, this is good investment. i can rent it and sell it at high rate in the future.
Just wait and see.

TQ

+Quote Post
shaquenator
post Dec 28 2011, 10:57 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(tiramisu83 @ Dec 7 2011, 02:19 PM)
i bought at 286k 1027sqf..

Added on December 7, 2011, 2:37 pm

this walk up thing very subjective, i think this is the only cons i dont like, the rest i am satisfy, most important is like my unit and the environment. Some more those condo with lift, not afford to buy, hehe
By the way, those walk up apartment in puchong jaya is quite expensive now, some even go to 220k! So i think my unit still worth for the price biggrin.gif
tiramisu, it is becasue of the lift that makes your property more better appreciate. i dont mean to make desa idaman residences look bad, but it's the truth. by the way, hope you dont buy the ones that is near to electric pole, that's really not good for your health. maybe you think that the lift thing is subjective, but many would prefer to say it is a common sense thing. that's why still got developer unit, that they are pushing...

the design isnt as great as it looks like. the only thing that makes it look nice is the theme park, besides the parking dont have roof, that is a big disadvantage, plus the maintenance fees is very expensive...in the long run, not worth it because with that money, it can be accumulated to become your downpayment for a property. maybe you might dislike my comments, but if you really think, im saying something that is practical. of course, people who stay there will say it's worth it lah...this part is as usual understood. laugh.gif people with vested interest answer usually will be different.

Added on December 28, 2011, 11:01 pm
QUOTE(Ddaniell @ Dec 27 2011, 11:45 AM)
Hi all,
its quite long i have not been here. its already 9 Pages. ehe

Desa Idaman is a worth buy property i would say. Its already 1 year and half i stay here. even though i just stay only weekend, i have a peace of mind here. the price also going up rapidly. my unit price is 217k (including plaster ceiling, signature kitchen, wood frame) and now already 300k approximately. i stay in Block B.

Unfortunately, i am very upset because my view of lake gone after they want to embank the lake to build houses. But still i believe, this is a good sight of Puchong Prima. there are a lot of development near here. to add, LRT station will be located at in front of OTK supermarket. and there will be bus terminal.

Yes, maybe Puchong prima will congested, but for me, this is good investment. i can rent it and sell it at high rate in the future.
Just wait and see.

TQ
wait, you said "they" want to embank the lake to build houses ????? who is they here ? you know, the good thing about desa idaman is the more nearer view of the lake as compare with desa impiana, if that's the case, then it makes desa idaman not worth it to stay at all...

This post has been edited by shaquenator: Dec 28 2011, 11:01 PM
+Quote Post
Ddaniell
post Dec 31 2011, 06:21 PM

Getting Started

Hi,
I dont know the developer, but pls dont misunderstood. they want to embank at the small lake only. the houses will face to the big lake.

When we talk about not worth to buy, i always want to compare with other properties. Hope you can share us any properties that have similar package or more than Desa Idaman. From there, i can buy my 3rd property smile.gif

TQ

+Quote Post
peri peri
post Dec 5 2012, 03:01 PM

i like hot hot chick

the only 1 open car park turn me away. if not i oredi booked a 1027th 4th floor facing the lake behind for less than rm220k
+Quote Post
petlu28
post Dec 5 2012, 03:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Nowaday condo sure have 2 car park.

QUOTE(peri peri @ Dec 5 2012, 03:01 PM)
the only 1 open car park turn me away. if not i oredi booked a 1027th 4th floor facing the lake behind for less than rm220k
+Quote Post
peri peri
post Dec 5 2012, 03:30 PM

i like hot hot chick

QUOTE(petlu28 @ Dec 5 2012, 03:24 PM)
Nowaday condo sure have 2 car park.
haha, u went to body massage just now? now back redi

user posted image

user posted image

also no balcony to sit there relax and view the lake.

every project sure got pro and cons

but the water lagoon is superb lah bro!
+Quote Post
Hartanah
post Dec 5 2012, 03:34 PM

U should hv grabbed it ....u could easily earn 150k gain now....and price will increase more once lrt completed in 2 years time. It has nice living environment.
+Quote Post
kh8668
post Dec 5 2012, 03:39 PM

Mamma Mia!

Ask your carpenter prepares a floor platform near to the windows will do lo. Can have japanese style tea counter there.
+Quote Post
peri peri
post Dec 5 2012, 03:41 PM

i like hot hot chick

QUOTE(kh8668 @ Dec 5 2012, 03:39 PM)
Ask your carpenter prepares a floor platform near to the windows will do lo. Can have japanese style tea counter there.
make sure solid enough for moon bath brows.gif
+Quote Post
petlu28
post Dec 5 2012, 03:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Hahaha where got go body massage. hahaha
The window there can put chair then enjoy nice lake view. rclxms.gif

QUOTE(peri peri @ Dec 5 2012, 03:30 PM)
haha, u went to body massage just now? now back redi

user posted image

user posted image

also no balcony to sit there relax and view the lake.

every project sure got pro and cons

but the water lagoon is superb lah bro!
+Quote Post
peri peri
post Dec 5 2012, 03:43 PM

i like hot hot chick

QUOTE(Hartanah @ Dec 5 2012, 03:34 PM)
U should hv grabbed it ....u could easily earn 150k gain now....and price will increase more once lrt completed in 2 years time. It has nice living environment.
yeah, a unique project and hardly found anywhere in malaysia. Last time should buy both unit for 2 car parks. hahaha old school talk.

Added on December 5, 2012, 3:45 pm
QUOTE(petlu28 @ Dec 5 2012, 03:42 PM)
Hahaha where got go body massage. hahaha
The window there can put chair then enjoy nice lake view.  rclxms.gif
Seriously bro, if u ask me to live in a confined compartment, i felt not comfortable.

Every props i chosen sure got huge balcony. Dunno why, maybe "kiasi"

I heard shah alam council dont approve any highrise building with balcony.

This post has been edited by peri peri: Dec 5 2012, 03:45 PM
+Quote Post
petlu28
post Dec 5 2012, 04:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!

If don't have balcony look like stay in jail right. hahahaha

QUOTE(peri peri @ Dec 5 2012, 03:43 PM)
yeah, a unique project and hardly found anywhere in malaysia. Last time should buy both unit for 2 car parks. hahaha old school talk.

Added on December 5, 2012, 3:45 pm
Seriously bro, if u ask me to live in a confined compartment, i felt not comfortable.

Every props i chosen sure got huge balcony. Dunno why, maybe "kiasi"

I heard shah alam council dont approve any highrise building with balcony.
+Quote Post
shirley.Lee
post Jan 25 2013, 03:23 PM

Getting Started

user posted image

Desa Idaman Residences is a gated and guarded residential development in Puchong. This luxury development is a truly ambitious project and is set to raise the standards in true resort-style living. This is the first kind of lifestyle living that truly combines leisure and relaxation without having to drive off to places like Sunway Lagoon to have a great day out.

Condition: Partly furnished & Renovated
Rooms: 3 rooms 2 bathrooms
Floor level: Ground floor
Size: 1027sf (Corner unit)

Facilities:
-24 hour gated and guarded security, card access system, gymnasium, nursery, cafeteria, BBQ area, and function room at the clubhouse
-unique feature is the water park which is only open to residents and not the public. This water park features a 5 metre tall look out tower, adult swimming pool with goose-neck nozzles, jacuzzi, a water reflexology path, double loop water slide, a water playing area with shower umbrellas, and more. There are also life-sized animal sculptures with water spouts. The lazy and crazy river float ride will definitely be a bonus for those wanting amusement in the water.

Access:
Desa Idaman Residences is easily accessible via the LDP. Public transportation nearby includes the Rapid KL Terminal Puchong Utama which is just over 2 km away. Public facilities and amenities around the area include schools, mosques, shops, petrol stations and more. It is also close by to Cyberjaya and Putrajaya.

Rental: RM1550 only included maintenance fees, pm me if you are interested
+Quote Post
dynarats
post Feb 27 2013, 10:41 AM

i would like to buy Desa Idaman Apart. with at least 1000 sf and above. Anyone can offer me with a good price? Looking for unit with below market price. PM or WhatsApp me at 0123536326 .
+Quote Post
house hunter
post Jun 20 2013, 11:56 PM

i quite interested with this apartment, what the price range there?? is that a walk up apartment?? got lift there?? what the price for 2nd or third floor??
+Quote Post
tnchsg
post Jul 22 2013, 07:09 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Ddaniell @ Dec 31 2011, 07:21 PM)
Hi,
I dont know the developer, but pls dont misunderstood. they want to embank at the small lake only. the houses will face to the big lake.

When we talk about not worth to buy, i always want to compare with other properties. Hope you can share us any properties that have similar package or more than Desa Idaman. From there, i can buy my 3rd property smile.gif

TQ
from this thread, i wish good luck to you that you didn't buy the selayang spring..it is a dead project now..
+Quote Post
kobebez
post Jul 26 2013, 03:49 PM

Hi, im Kobe Loh & i would like to buy Desa Idaman. Anyone can offer me with a good price? Looking for unit with below market price. PM or WhatsApp me at 016 444 5649 .
+Quote Post
pengjoo
post Oct 7 2013, 07:41 PM

hi all,
anyone can tell me how is the environment of this condo / apartment? is it the walk-up apartment?
+Quote Post
CP95
post Oct 7 2013, 07:45 PM

QUOTE(Ddaniell @ Feb 9 2009, 08:39 PM)
IF a lifestyle is what you seek, then Desa Idaman in Taman Puchong Prima may prove to be your dream home as befitting its name.
Project by Primaharta Development Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of Mitrajaya Holdings Bhd, offers buyers the ambience of an exclusive resort style living – vibrant and idyllic.
Possibly the first of its kind in Puchong, the gated and guarded five-storey low rise apartments is located in a tropical resort living setting with lush landscaping and emphasis on a water theme park right at the resident’s door step.
Sales and development director Kok Siew Leng said Desa Idaman was scheduled for launch in August or soonest by month end.

“Desa Idaman is set on freehold, 10.4-acre land and comprises 540 units spread over 11 blocks.
“This is one of the last piece of land earmarked for residential development in the 250-acre Taman Puchong Prima,” she told StarBiz.

Kok said the company was still deciding on the selling price, as it wanted to emphasise on the finishing and interior of each unit.
“With build up of between 955 sq ft and 1,100 sq ft, the price will start from nothing less than RM150,000.
“We are not merely selling apartments but a lifestyle. There is no such concept in Puchong and the nearest is probably in Bandar Sunway,” she added.
The gross development value of Desa Idaman is estimated to be just under RM100mil.
Central to the entire development is a clubhouse and water theme park, which will cost RM3mil.
The maintenance fee has not been fixed but buyers can expect nothing less than 18 sen per sq ft.
The clubhouse will provide facilities such as a gymnasium, childcare centre, cafeteria, lobby/function area and surau. Recreational facilities at the water theme park will include an adult swimming pool, jacuzzis, water reflexology path, waterfall, play pool and double water slides.

Each unit will be allocated a parking bay. When pointed out that it was common for most condominium or apartment units to be allocated two parking bays, Kok said buyers would understand, as the developer would emphasise on other aspects to enhance the apartments.
Although a concept that offers tropical resort living is nothing new, the mindset of buyers has changed.
Kok said although more apartments were built in Puchong, buyers were getting smarter, more discerning and wanted something different.
“People want more, so as a developer, we want to allow them to feel that apartment living is different. We are selling a lifestyle,” she said.
Tagged at a price that is likely to be “affordable”, Desa Idaman is targeted at young professionals and young families with small children. It is also ideal for elderly couples searching for a weekend getaway, without having to travel too far to enjoy such a lifestyle.

Mitrajaya started developing Taman Puchong Prima in mid-1999. Since then, a township comprising double storey houses, low- and medium-cost apartments and business centres have taken shape.
Its last project, Desa Impiana, which comprises duplexes and condominiums, was launched three years ago.

source : the star online
SPECIAL PROMOTION*

IRRESISTABLE OFFERS

can get 100% loan
i have booked it just now.
anyone want to share?
interested!PM pls..

+Quote Post
CloudAtla$
post Oct 7 2013, 08:29 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(tnchsg @ Jul 22 2013, 07:09 PM)
from this thread, i wish good luck to you that you didn't buy the selayang spring..it is a dead project now..
Serious? Is Selayang Spring a dead project? What is the status now?
+Quote Post
Hammer278
post Nov 6 2013, 01:27 PM

Getting Started

Any owners of Desa Idaman (1100sqft) want to let go? I'm looking for a unit here to buy sometime this month or early next month....ready to view and make a decision.

Please PM me if you are an owner and want to let go! smile.gif
+Quote Post
saqralos
post Jan 26 2014, 06:55 PM

QUOTE(Hammer278 @ Nov 6 2013, 01:27 PM)
Any owners of Desa Idaman (1100sqft) want to let go? I'm looking for a unit here to buy sometime this month or early next month....ready to view and make a decision.

Please PM me if you are an owner and want to let go! smile.gif
Hi. Interested about d desa idaman condo. Please let me no if you have any units. My number is 0167252117.
+Quote Post
sonofsam
post Apr 10 2014, 02:20 PM

[WTB] Hi i am interested to buy Desa Idaman for stay, please contact me 013-2054726
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.2471sec    1.74    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 08:35 PM