views

TSzenwell
post Dec 28 2012, 09:53 PM

Regular
1,748 posts

QUOTE(rzeznikj @ Oct 16 2012, 05:43 PM)
been to the preview,
an eye-opener indeed, talking about leverage

however, after the preview if you wanna learn must pay la, dunno like 10k or something like that

then you get lotsa books, dvds and forum access
10k? are you sure? perhaps it is some other ones you've been to. sorry no offence yea. Just curious. Thanks!
wkphang
post Jan 7 2013, 01:20 AM

Getting Started
264 posts

ya... is close to 10k....

i mean if they really have intention to help people... then why charge so expensive? If they want give back to society, don't you think they should train the people first...

What if ppl pay so much for it, and they fail? Is it even guaranteed at the first place? and not everyone can follow the same as you does. Everyone have their own uniqness, and skills..

So if ppl pay 10k for it, and say within x number of years, the ppl fail, then will ppl get refund?
drjoeazhan
post Feb 3 2013, 03:22 PM

10 posts

Haha, that sounds like an insurance biz. Did u mean, you're parting 10k to get through this course with the intention of getting a refund (accident in the insurance)?
People are in business selling their products, services and ideas for money, not for charity. Different price points for different customers (and class). Higher, top dollar price is in order to separate who's serious, and who are simply opportunity seekers ("Let's see if I could make money with this. If not, I'd jump to another biz deal advertised in the news.")

In marketing, it's caveat emptor, or buyers beware. Do your own homework, and know what you're looking for - coz nobody's going to watch your back.

Point being, educate yourself, and in getting education be willing to spend some money, and get burnt sometimes or another. If it's not the money that you're losing, it might be your time, and some sweat (so called 'free seminar'). In the end, you'd have more experience than today. After all, you'd reach a certain age anyway, provided you're not dying young. But if you do die young, better die trying, than nothing.

Good luck folks!

This post has been edited by drjoeazhan: Feb 3 2013, 03:24 PM
aspire2oo6
post Oct 20 2013, 11:15 PM

Banned
34,712 posts

QUOTE(TheBankersPost @ Feb 10 2009, 04:38 PM)
In other words this is another seminar/talks to educate people how to get financial freedom?

What will I benefit from this program?
usually they will give a brief introduction to their service/product at the end of it they will sell you a package or something. It depends to some ppl the brief introduction is sufficient to some you need to join to learn more.
aspire2oo6
post Oct 20 2013, 11:16 PM

Banned
34,712 posts

QUOTE(wkphang @ Jan 7 2013, 01:20 AM)
ya... is close to 10k....

i mean if they really have intention to help people... then why charge so expensive? If they want give back to society, don't you think they should train the people first...

What if ppl pay so much for it, and they fail? Is it even guaranteed at the first place? and not everyone can follow the same as you does. Everyone have their own uniqness, and skills..

So if ppl pay 10k for it, and say within x number of years, the ppl fail, then will ppl get refund?
if you been to alot of seminar you will know.

The advance ones like jeff and kane, peter sage , anothony robbins they give you 30 days bank guarantee if you follow their instruction.

The local ones i been to if you fail its your problem.
wkphang
post Oct 22 2013, 04:34 AM

Getting Started
264 posts

QUOTE(aspire2oo6 @ Oct 20 2013, 11:16 PM)
if you been to alot of seminar you will know.

The advance ones like jeff and kane, peter sage , anothony robbins they give you 30 days bank guarantee if you follow their instruction.

The local ones i been to if you fail its your problem.
yes, correct.... so far, all the seminars/workshops i attend to, have 30 days guarantee...

is the local ones that does not have guarantee... does this mean they are not confident themselves?

alexanderang7
post Sep 3 2017, 01:29 PM

3 posts

All the program I believe comes with a guarantee, 7 Days after you signed up for the program. Is not an expensive program I would say. This course/Bootcamp require a lot of resources in getting man power like coaches and facilitator to be involve to help the participants to maximize the ROI and experience in the bootcamp.

It also comes with monthly alumni mastermind discussion, learning webinars, get to network with industry experts, partnership or business collaboration, growing your network within the community and so on.

I believe in this program because I was involve in organize the event myself. Is not easy and is extremely labor intensive, reason?
To give all the members the best experience they have and impacting their life, personally and financially. smile.gif

Regards,
Alexander Ang

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0149sec    0.35    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:59 AM