How is the teachers salary nowadays?, i heard they can get RM5K permonth.

pinball86
post Feb 8 2009, 01:00 PM

QUOTE(LiewFreddy @ Feb 8 2009, 12:31 PM)
i wonder how is the education teacher salary now....i heard many teachers in Malaysia r rich and onli working half a day and many holidays......my relative r secondary school teacher, after grad he get around Rm2.3k but now after work for fews years he get RM3K and increasing every year, per month. i think techer salary r very well payed but most of em r bumis onli few non bumis teacher nowadays. And some teacher , the "Guru Pakar" can get RM6K permonth plus many elaunces.
what do u mean by "guru pakar"??? blink.gif

Added on February 8, 2009, 1:01 pm
QUOTE(xtreMEgig @ Feb 8 2009, 12:48 PM)
FOR DEGREE AROUND RM2000 starting. BUT TELL U ONE THING. TEACHER SALARY IS NOT ENOUGH. BECAUSE A GOOD TEACHER ALWAYS SPEND AROUND RM200-RM500 A MONTH FOR THEIR STUDENT.  EXAM OR KEBAJIKAN OR COMPETITION ETC.
RM500 FOR READING MATERIAL.
SO ONLY LEFT 1000 FOR SELF.
(This is my story)

IF THAT TEACHER SEEM TO BE RICH, THEY DONE PART TIME WORK OR BUSINESS.
Some of them are from other state such as Kelantan bring back batik to sell.

my uncle is teacher. every month always receive call from poor x-student (not same person every month). asking to borrow money. he almost retired. so you countlah how many x-student he had. Thousand perhaps. (i believe my uncle did gave them money). mane boleh tahan when x-student asking with crying.

rm2000 or rm6000. is same. teacher never keep for themselve. trust me i know.
I do dream to buy big car. reason? easy to bring student in group. I not really need big car. i do for my student benefit.

tell you one thing. Real teacher always poor. XXX teacher always rich.
then we must all be XXX teachers? LOL drool.gif

This post has been edited by pinball86: Feb 8 2009, 01:01 PM

0.0124sec    0.32    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:43 AM