Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

How is the teachers salary nowadays?, i heard they can get RM5K permonth.

views

SUSLiewFreddy
post Feb 8 2009, 12:31 PM, updated 16y ago

Getting Started
185 posts

i wonder how is the education teacher salary now....i heard many teachers in Malaysia r rich and onli working half a day and many holidays......my relative r secondary school teacher, after grad he get around Rm2.3k but now after work for fews years he get RM3K and increasing every year, per month. i think techer salary r very well payed but most of em r bumis onli few non bumis teacher nowadays. And some teacher , the "Guru Pakar" can get RM6K permonth plus many elaunces.

This post has been edited by LiewFreddy: Feb 8 2009, 12:33 PM
SUSLiewFreddy
post Feb 8 2009, 01:13 PM

Getting Started
185 posts

QUOTE(pinball86 @ Feb 8 2009, 01:00 PM)
what do u mean by "guru pakar"???  blink.gif

Added on February 8, 2009, 1:01 pm
then we must all be XXX teachers? LOL  drool.gif
But i though the PIBG or the Koperasi spend the money for students? as my relative mention.. blink.gif blink.gif

SUSLiewFreddy
post Feb 8 2009, 01:25 PM

Getting Started
185 posts

QUOTE(MisterCrono @ Feb 8 2009, 01:20 PM)
i belive that some teacher will use their own money also for certain things, like treat them food and drink if the school whatsoever team go for those state level competition, some for the clubs .. funding by PIBG is defenitely not enough, and some of the headmaster they dont want to seperate the fund wisely or some just will eat the money ..

good teacher need to spend alot for their student ..
Many schools here in Kuching the PIBG r rich...so some schools like ths SMBs schools the teachers dont need to spend money on their students, they used the PIBG money or the school funds for students, like my bro schools this coming sports events they uses the school money by the gov.....and the all the Head Subjects have their own funds for many school events...

SUSLiewFreddy
post Feb 8 2009, 02:06 PM

Getting Started
185 posts

QUOTE(Cool_Knights @ Feb 8 2009, 01:31 PM)
Great Salary come with great responsibility....

let stick to the topic... teacher with degree start with DG41 scheme with starting salary RM20XX and elaun RM900+/- .... not rich ler. for me is cukup2 only. you can only reach RM5K per month after 30 years serve as a teacher like my father....huhuhuhu. that if only you reach DG48~52 scheme. if not 3K-4K only for a month until retired.
ya...its true....many spending for gov servants..... sad.gif sad.gif cool2.gif

SUSLiewFreddy
post Feb 8 2009, 05:47 PM

Getting Started
185 posts

QUOTE(Xanny @ Feb 8 2009, 02:11 PM)
Teacher where got so high salary arr? unless u have been serving like 30 over years lar...but teachers nowaday no quality..
Just intrested to change job becoming teacher....dicided to take the KPLI...working in company very tired...whole day 7.30 until 5 pm...if teacher work half day onli.....i work in company get RM2++K.If teacher work half day also payed RM2K. My salary depending on the performance, sometimes can get RM3.2K. If teacher work for 7 years also get RM3.2K i guess...plus many holidays till kau kau... smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0136sec    0.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:35 AM