Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Best Car Insurance Company

views

chinteck79
post Jul 1 2014, 11:49 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

Kurnia takes more than 1 year to compensate vehicle lost, my wife have to constantly chase them also. so far i heard a lot of bad stories of kurnia. I will avoid kurnia at all cost.

Tokio Marine is good. they got breakdown repair and free towing. i have some bad experience with their panel workshop after an accident. BTW, all panel or non-panel workshop also same shit like those road side tow truck. i complained to tokio marine and they did act on it. But stupid panel workshop didn't really change. When i got my car out from their workshop, i sent it to Honda SC to redo all the work again. Tokio Marine allow this for me. Then deduct all the charges from Honda from the stupid workshop bill.

Lately i was hit by a car from behind but that car didn't make police report. I did get police result to claim that other party at wrong. So i sent it to toyota for repair and claim OD-KFK. I am using AIA now. Toyota says they are not AIA panel so they will need to wait for AIA adjuster come to see the damage and approve the claim. If Tokio Marine then no need to wait for adjuster. They can start work immediately. So if you own japanese car, better to use tokio marine. AIA don't have free towing unless you buy windscreen coverage.

People say Uniasia also very slow in giving out claims just like kurnia. the car that knock me from the back is using Uniasia.

So when my AIA expire, i change to AXA-AFFIN. My colleague says is good. Bought online with 10% rebate. car old d now, so might need free tow when breakdown. So this year gonna give AXA-AFFIN a try see if it's ok.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0210sec    0.48    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:22 PM