Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Best Car Insurance Company

views

Galaxy_Nexus
post Jul 14 2014, 05:20 PM

Casual
323 posts

QUOTE(allenultra @ Jul 4 2014, 11:55 PM)
6. Proton - Allianz, Etiqa, Etiqa Takaful, Kurnia, MAA Takaful, Multi Purpose, Pacific & Orient, RHB, Takaful Ikhlas, UniAsia, Zurich
7. Perodua - Ace Jerneh, Allianz, AmG, Axa, Etiqa, Etiqa Takaful, MAA Takaful, MSIG, Multi Purpose, Tune, P & O, Tokio, UniAsia, Zurich

Proton and Perodua, betterment free up to 8 years.
As to enjoy the package benefit between insurance company/manufacturer, owners will need to renew their insurance policy at respective branch/dealer showroom [except Proton cars]. Its either renew with your friends (even though same insurance company) or renew with the branch/dealer to enable yourself to get the package benefit, the choice is yours.
hi bro, does allianz apply 1% excess to the repairer paid by car owner if car owner cause the accident? this is my problem : https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3289201

plan to change to allianz but want to ask is all insurance company execute the same policy.
Galaxy_Nexus
post Jul 15 2014, 12:25 PM

Casual
323 posts

QUOTE(allenultra @ Jul 14 2014, 10:42 PM)
As far as I know, my marketing told me that there will be no excess for vehicle from new car to year 15-year-old.
It should be the same if you walk-in and renew.

For Allianz, excess only apply for commercial vehicle and high risk vehicles.
just check with allianz today, if renew personally without agent, 1% excess will be imposed to the policyholder if accident caused by the policyholder. it is the same as tokio marine. so i guess all should be the same for all insurance company.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0190sec    0.13    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:19 AM