Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Job Opportunities for Malaysians in Japan [?]

views

arthurlwf
post Feb 2 2009, 08:26 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,546 posts

QUOTE(f4tE @ Feb 1 2009, 10:37 PM)
I will be going over to japan in a few months thru japanese government scholarship.. and through my experience in my field, this is what i can tell..

most malaysians get to work in japan thru furthering their studies... they got scholarship to study in japan and after they graduate, they applied for lecturer position there as academician.. usually will get accepted... one of my lecturer and his junior did that although my lecturer came back to work in public universities...
Congratulation! What is the requirement to apply Japanese government scholarship?

SUSf4tE
post Feb 2 2009, 08:45 AM

Regular
1,605 posts

QUOTE(Mesosmagnet @ Feb 2 2009, 01:11 AM)
WAH! congrats f4t3-san. I actually applied for one Japanese scholarship last year(monbukagakusho - undergraduate) but I think i probably flunked the written test. I will definitely try again this year too. However I cant decide on which field I should be choosing.
So f4t3-san, do you plan to continue working in Japan after you have completed your course or will you be coming back to Malaysia to work?

I applied for psot grad and i guess there are more vacancy for postgrad scholarship... Im not sure..probably will work there and probably not...wait till i experience and c maybe its not that nice to work there..hehe

QUOTE(arthurlwf @ Feb 2 2009, 08:26 AM)
Congratulation! What is the requirement to apply Japanese government scholarship?
the requirements are nothing...just apply and if selected have to sit for english and jap test then go interview..dont really need japanese to apply as well as many ppl dunno japanese also got the scholarship.. can go the malaysian japanese embassy website for more info
earlofclarendon
post Feb 5 2009, 05:05 PM

Getting Started
195 posts

Hihi, i'm working in a MNC in Toyko i can say the economy right now is in quite a bad shape but nvm the thread poster can apply for a undergraduate/postgraduate here and hopefully by time you graduate the economy would have picked up.

bhau
post Feb 5 2009, 08:29 PM

30 posts

you can search tru jobstreet any job that required to work in Japan

i have friends that working in Japan...all of them are graduated from japanese university
arthurlwf
post Feb 5 2009, 10:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,546 posts

QUOTE(earlofclarendon @ Feb 5 2009, 05:05 PM)
Hihi, i'm working in a MNC in Toyko i can say the economy right now is in quite a bad shape but nvm the thread poster can apply for a undergraduate/postgraduate here and hopefully by time you graduate the economy would have picked up.
You study at which university???
xixi0708
post Feb 6 2009, 02:20 PM

Getting Started
135 posts

Hi, at the moment i will suggest you study japanese first. Get the JLPT level 1 and go Japan will be easier, you can choose go to Japan learn and work part time for about 6 months - 1 year, i believe your japanese will be very good enough to communicate.

Why not consider Japanese company in MALAYSIA? they pay quite high.. like my bf company, for technical support, some sort like customer service, the pay is rm6k - 7k, but until now still cant get the candidates because nobody come and interview even the pay is attractive. I can speak japanese, learnt 6 years ago, it is not a easy language, but is very interesting. im also attractive with the high pay work just technical support work kind of boring for me, so i will not consider for that. For me, if you suffer at Japan to just look for a work, why not you choose the company in Malaysia that have lots of japanese? still can mix with them and also will have opportunties to go Japan for training smile.gif Just my 2 cents.
maple86
post Feb 6 2009, 03:01 PM

7 posts

[I will be going over to japan in a few months thru japanese government scholarship.. and through my experience in my field, this is what i can tell..

most malaysians get to work in japan thru furthering their studies... they got scholarship to study in japan and after they graduate, they applied for lecturer position there as academician.. usually will get accepted... one of my lecturer and his junior did that although my lecturer came back to work in public universities...

wow~~~
furthuring studies in japan~~~
tat's my dream...
can u tell me some details??
wat's their requirement??
i wanna study master over thr...

This post has been edited by maple86: Feb 6 2009, 03:06 PM
Kaneki Ken'ny
post Feb 18 2018, 04:03 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(Mesosmagnet @ Feb 1 2009, 02:19 AM)
I am attracted to Japan and its culture. So I would really like to be able to work there in the future. I know it sounds really childish, but it has been my driving force since 4 years ago.

I would like to know, How does a Malaysian( who lives in Malaysia ), get employed for a job in Japan?
These are the few ways that I know is possible
- get employed by a company in Malaysia and they send you over to work at a branch in Japan.
--( chances are slim )
- go to Japan, stay there, apply for a job there.
--( need money to be able to survive in Japan while being jobless )
- continue studies in Japan, get employed there.
--( already continuing my studies here so this option is out as well )

Are there any other ways to achieve what I want?
// Currently doing Diploma in Information Systems Engineering ( sound cliche but its actually just basic stuff )
[FONT=Arial]
So how did it goes? did u get the job at japan now? i also have the same dream like u, hope the is someone replying me cuz this post is already 9 year old
sweet_pez
post Feb 18 2018, 05:54 PM

何を見ているの
Group Icon
Staff
4,242 posts

QUOTE(Kaneki Ken'ny @ Feb 18 2018, 04:03 PM)
[FONT=Arial]
So how did it goes? did u get the job at japan now? i also have the same dream like u, hope the is someone replying me cuz this post is already 9 year old
It would be better for you to open a new topic rather than reviving an old thread.

This post has been edited by sweet_pez: Feb 18 2018, 05:54 PM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0191sec    0.34    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:16 PM