Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Link XWindows Dock, Dock Your Mind, Stack The World.

views

kazalan_kamitake
post Feb 4 2009, 12:59 PM

This Star Nothing For Me
1,114 posts

Nice dude...look so cool when i using this software..all my friend already take from me to use....they say goood...
capix
post Feb 6 2009, 07:02 AM

Casual
467 posts

cant dwload laa....other page appear

Added on February 6, 2009, 7:40 amgot it...hahahaa...btw how to use downloaded skin...where 2 adjust position??

This post has been edited by capix: Feb 6 2009, 07:40 AM
Vincent_Lam
post Feb 6 2009, 06:34 PM

Casual
366 posts

QUOTE(capix @ Feb 6 2009, 07:02 AM)

Added on February 6, 2009, 7:40 amgot it...hahahaa...btw how to use downloaded skin...where 2 adjust position??
Just download the skin files (usually in .rar format) , extract it anywhere, copy the skin files (eg. Example.smxd) to your XWindows Dock folder, default : C:\Program Files\XWindowsDock\Skins

And you can't adjust its position
s7ran9er
post Feb 7 2009, 02:43 AM

ლ(;◉;益;◉;ლ)
4,210 posts

QUOTE(capix @ Feb 6 2009, 07:02 AM)

for those who can't find the download link. After clicking the "Download Now", there will be a file link in english, check around and start downloading biggrin.gif

Plus, love this dock! Thanks! notworthy.gif *Consumes 31mb of RAM on my rig*

This post has been edited by s7ran9er: Feb 7 2009, 02:44 AM
shanewong
post Feb 7 2009, 03:38 AM

9 posts

rclxms.gif Nice~ Thx for the intro!
TSfariz
post Mar 21 2009, 11:14 AM

Tan Sri F
Group Icon
VIP
16,825 posts

XWindowsDock has been updated from v5.6 to v5.6+
weichi
post Jul 7 2009, 03:50 PM

Casual
445 posts

nais, but then, its position is only at the bottom, i would love to keep my win7 taskbar. Still sticking to rocket docks
sweet2020
post Jul 7 2009, 04:18 PM

Casual
324 posts

Any nice picture....
TSfariz
post Jul 7 2009, 04:28 PM

Tan Sri F
Group Icon
VIP
16,825 posts

QUOTE(sweet2020 @ Jul 7 2009, 04:18 PM)
Any nice picture....
click the link on the first post. everything is there.
TSfariz
post Apr 18 2010, 08:32 AM

Tan Sri F
Group Icon
VIP
16,825 posts

What's new in version 2.0.1 (updated: 03/15/2010)
  • Stack. Finaly, the stack feature was integrated with XWDock 2.0. Sure, this is not the same Stack that was earlier, but even now it very useful. The new stack was implemented like a plugin.
  • Exposé. This feature is the easiest way to browse through your opened applications and windows. Unfortunately (or maybe forutunately) this truly incredible function works only on Windows Vista and Windows 7. Just click the icon of running application and wait (or use Alt+Click) to show all windows of this application.
  • Slow down the animation with Shift key. Surprise your friend with smoothest animation.
  • Stability and performance improvements.
Additional features

Except the main features listed above application has some additional functions:
  • Auto-update. Now XWDock can check updates and will be notify user if new version is available (internet connection required).
  • Keyboard shortcuts allows you to use "hidden features" of the XWDock.
  • Clean and simple Preferences window.
  • Reserving space of the screen allow you to work with Dock at any time from anywhere.
  • Make your XWDock autostart with Windows.
  • Partial support of the ObjectDock docklets. Some features won't work.
Technical information

XWindows Dock provides fully compatibilities with Windows 7 and Windows Vista and probably works fine on Windows XP.

http://xwdock.aqua-soft.org/

This post has been edited by fariz: Apr 18 2010, 08:33 AM
faridaizuddin
post May 6 2010, 11:37 PM

Androidian
1,017 posts

QUOTE(fariz @ Apr 18 2010, 08:32 AM)

• Stack. Finaly, the stack feature was integrated with XWDock 2.0. Sure, this is not the same Stack that was earlier, but even now it very useful. The new stack was implemented like a plugin.

• Exposé. This feature is the easiest way to browse through your opened applications and windows. Unfortunately (or maybe forutunately) this truly incredible function works only on Windows Vista and Windows 7. Just click the icon of running application and wait (or use Alt+Click) to show all windows of this application.

• Slow down the animation with Shift key. Surprise your friend with smoothest animation.

Additional features

Except the main features listed above application has some additional functions:

• Auto-update. Now XWDock can check updates and will be notify user if new version is available (internet connection required).

• Reserving space of the screen allow you to work with Dock at any time from anywhere.

Technical information

XWindows Dock provides fully compatibilities with Windows 7 and Windows Vista and probably works fine on Windows XP.

Thanks dude!!
It works so fine but how can i add start menu launcher there?? icon_question.gif icon_question.gif

This post has been edited by faridaizuddin: May 6 2010, 11:47 PM
empty
post Mar 10 2012, 04:03 PM

Casual
396 posts

need some help here please, did anyone know how can i change the recycle bin icon on v5.6? when i right-click and change it keeps changing back to skin default icon.
Uncle Ron
post Mar 12 2012, 02:25 PM

Casual
477 posts

Thanks for sharing this bro ! ! notworthy.gif

Added on March 20, 2012, 8:21 am
QUOTE(fariz @ Apr 18 2010, 08:32 AM)

Additional features

Technical information

Wanna ask a question here why my xwdock can't appear to my second monitor? icon_question.gif cry.gif

This post has been edited by Uncle Ron: Mar 20 2012, 08:21 AM
Mr.Frosty
post Oct 4 2014, 04:05 AM

Getting Started
250 posts

thanks for sharing!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0180sec    0.72    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:33 PM