Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

28 Pages « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

P1 ANTI P1 Wimax Discussion Thread, SUGGESTION TO IMPROVE or BRING IT DOWN..

views

Vail
post Feb 4 2009, 05:18 PM

LightHazeOfficial
902 posts

QUOTE(thechetticompany @ Jan 24 2009, 01:08 AM)
5GB and up a day? What have you been downloading for the past 10 hours?

It's impossible to download that much if you're just surfing websites and streaming radio even video.

It's a shame local universities and colleges do not teach students about energy conservation.It's very important thing.
If we can see 1 doing this, imagine how much wastage of power is with 1000 of university students who do the same?

High volume transfers like that could only be a result of torrenting 24/7 while the user leaves the computer unattended for the whole day. I'm certain of this because even when you're not downloading at full speed, uploading still goes on at near full speed.Torrenting is the only thing I can think of that continuously use bandwidth.

Now if your university only allows 2GB a month of traffic, you're into some big problems.

Malaysian university students shakehead.gif are spoilt lots. Parents send them for studies but they waste their time on the net like this.

I've just this simple question, how long do you leave your computer turned ON each day?
lol. we download movies/musics/apps.

Our torrent can hit the full speed depends on how good are the seeders. Full speed i mean around 180kB/s.

Here there are at least one - two computers online 24 hours. tongue.gif
pil
post Feb 4 2009, 06:14 PM

Getting Started
94 posts

QUOTE(amyhs99 @ Feb 4 2009, 05:02 PM)
Look properly on the period column. its GB not Gb. doh.gif

The 3 column in front is the maximum, average and current speed of the wan in/out. The period is the total GIGABYTES transferred.

Read properly before u post.
Im sorry then, jump into conclusion when i see the bits at the side.
p4n6
post Feb 4 2009, 11:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,826 posts

QUOTE(amyhs99 @ Feb 4 2009, 01:09 PM)
20Gb enough?
user posted image

2 days and hit the cap.
user posted image

Btw, i'm not using p1. I just wanna say 20gb is not enough for heavy p2p/downloaders/users.
My internet speed was 2mbps up/down.

There is no such thing as enough on user perspective.
People are Kiasu by nature (always want to pay less ask for more), so enough is unlimited but price have to be cheap.
Am I right?
So people who complain not enough is completely normal ...

QUOTE(qwer312 @ Feb 4 2009, 04:50 PM)
So many p1 reseller/contractor/stakeholder here... sweat.gif
sometime i wonder whether the positive feedback here are reliable or not...

You can think of it this way, there are also alot of P1 competitors that have chance posting on this thread, so it will balance back the reliability of the thread.

Majority people will only post when there are complaints on the service, for example lately, usually people only complain on the throttling ... not really on the stability ... so this might tell everyone something.

Honestly, there are nothing to "huu haa" about on P1 service as it's offering only 1.2Mbps and 2.4Mbps which already available in the market for quite some time. I honestly don't see anything new ... it's just another broadband ISP. Nothing out of the box so far.

So I will say, less negative feedback compared to other ISP will consider to be a positive feedback laugh.gif
rajulkabir
post Feb 5 2009, 05:44 PM

Regular
Group Icon
Elite
1,428 posts

QUOTE(p4n6 @ Feb 4 2009, 11:39 PM)
There is no such thing as enough on user perspective.
People are Kiasu by nature (always want to pay less ask for more), so enough is unlimited but price have to be cheap.
Am I right?

I used to feel that way until I started using broadband in Malaysia.

Now I would say that I would prefer to have 20GB of good quality service, instead of unlimited service which was lousy because so many of my fellow customers were torrenting the upstream link to death.

But I'm not much of a downloader, I use the connection for work mainly (and posting to LYN).

It's a question of quality vs quantity I suppose. Due to the high cost of international bandwidth from here at the arse end of the internet, we can't necessarily have both at the same time.
monkeyking
post Feb 11 2009, 05:19 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,807 posts

mad.gif mad.gif AND IF P1 WIMAX DOESN'T HAVE LIMITED DOWNLOADS & UPLOADS PER MONTH...THEN IT MAY WORTH CONSIDERING SIGNING UP...OTHERWISE FORGET P1WIMAX FOREVER.

thumbup.gif TO THOSE AT P1 WIMAX........DO US A SERVICE PLEASE......DO THIS.....FOLLOW THE WAY STREAMYX WAY OF ALLOWING SUSCRIBERS THEIR MONEY WORTH...YES, UNLIMITED DOWNLOADS & UPLOADS. rclxms.gif

Added on February 11, 2009, 5:30 am mad.gif I think everyone can forget about signing up for P1 WIMAX.

READ THE FINE PRINTS BEFORE SIGNING UP.

vmad.gif AND YOU PAY $98 RINGGIT PER MONTH TO HAVE ONLY, YES ONLY, 20GB OF DOWNLOADS[YES, A STUPID & MISERABLE LIMIT OF 20GB PER MONTH].......DOWNLOADS INCLUDES TORRENTS; DIRECT DOWNLOAD LIKE DOWNLOADS FROM RAPIDSHARE, MEGAUPLOAD, USERNET, FILEFACTORY, ETC, ETC; DIRECT DOWNLOADING FROM PAID SITES LIKE DVD MOVIE & MP3; VIEWING STREAMING VIDEOS INCLUDING ONLINE LISTENING TO MP3S; ONLINE VIEWING OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS & MANY MORE. AND THIS INCLUDES YOUR UPLOADS TO FILE HOSTING LIKE RAPIDSHARE, MEGAUPLOAD.......THAT MEANS YOUR TOTAL DOWNLOAD & UPLOAD COMBINED MUST NOT EXCEED 20GB PER MONTH. vmad.gif vmad.gif AFTER YOU HAVE FINISH YOUR QUOTA OF 20GB PER MONTH, YOU GET CANNOT DOWNLAOD, UPLOAD OR VIEWING ONLINE ANYTHING AT ALL.

vmad.gif AND IF YOU WANT DOUBLE YOUR TOTAL DOWNLOADS TO 40GB PER MONTH, YOU HAVE TO PAY DOUBLE THE PRICE.

mad.gif SO FORGET ABOUT THIS NEW ISP PI WIMAX vmad.gif ......I WOULD DEFINATELY STICK TO STREAMYX WHERE I GET UNLIMITED, YES UNLIMITED, DOWNLOADS & UPLOADS....THAT MEANS YOU CAN EVEN DOWNLOAD UP TO 200GB PER MONTH OR WHATEVER YOU WANT. SO THINK OF THE MONEY WORTH BEFORE YOU SIGN UP FOR P1 WIMAX.

vmad.gif THEY, P1, TALK ABOUT THIS FAIR SHARE POLICY.....WHAT FAIR SHARE ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT.....ALL RUBBISH mad.gif THEY P1 JUST WANT TO SQUEEZE AS MUCH RINGGIT FROM YOU AS POSSIBLE....THINK OF THE MISERABLE 20GB PER MONTH FOR TOTAL DOWNLOADS & UPLOADS FOR $89 RINGGIT. MIND YOU EVEN DVD TAKES UP TO MORE THAN 4GB...THAT MEANS TO SAY YOU CAN ONLY DOWNLAOD ABOUT 4 TO 5 DVDS PER MONTH. MIGHT AS WELL BUY PIRATED DVDS FOR A TOAL OF MORE THAN 20DVDS.

vmad.gif ONCE YOU SIGN UP, THERE'S NO TURNING BACK...YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR 1 YEAR AT LEAST.......SO FRIENDS, THINK TWICE OR 3 TIMES [ OR AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT] BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR P1 WIMAX. I DEFINATELY WANT TO GET MY MONEY WORTH BY USING STREAMYX.

JUST MY 2 CENTS WORTH.

CHEERS.

This post has been edited by monkeyking: Feb 11 2009, 05:30 AM
rajulkabir
post Feb 11 2009, 07:28 AM

Regular
Group Icon
Elite
1,428 posts

QUOTE(monkeyking @ Feb 11 2009, 05:19 AM)
vmad.gif  THEY, P1, TALK ABOUT THIS FAIR SHARE POLICY.....WHAT FAIR SHARE ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT.....ALL RUBBISH mad.gif THEY P1 JUST WANT TO SQUEEZE AS MUCH RINGGIT FROM YOU AS POSSIBLE....THINK OF THE MISERABLE 20GB PER MONTH FOR TOTAL DOWNLOADS & UPLOADS FOR $89 RINGGIT. MIND YOU EVEN DVD TAKES UP TO MORE THAN 4GB...THAT MEANS TO SAY YOU CAN ONLY DOWNLAOD ABOUT 4 TO 5 DVDS PER MONTH. MIGHT AS WELL BUY PIRATED DVDS FOR A TOAL OF MORE THAN 20DVDS.

So basically you are angry that P1 is not doing enough to enable your illegal activities?
p4n6
post Feb 11 2009, 08:14 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,826 posts

QUOTE(monkeyking @ Feb 11 2009, 05:19 AM)
mad.gif  mad.gif AND IF P1 WIMAX DOESN'T HAVE LIMITED DOWNLOADS & UPLOADS PER MONTH...THEN IT MAY WORTH CONSIDERING SIGNING UP...OTHERWISE FORGET P1WIMAX FOREVER.
  thumbup.gif TO THOSE AT P1 WIMAX........DO US A SERVICE PLEASE......DO THIS.....FOLLOW THE WAY STREAMYX WAY OF ALLOWING SUSCRIBERS THEIR MONEY WORTH...YES, UNLIMITED DOWNLOADS & UPLOADS. rclxms.gif

Added on February 11, 2009, 5:30 am mad.gif I think everyone can forget about signing up for P1 WIMAX.
READ THE FINE PRINTS BEFORE SIGNING UP.
vmad.gif  AND YOU PAY $98 RINGGIT PER MONTH TO HAVE ONLY, YES ONLY, 20GB OF DOWNLOADS[YES, A STUPID & MISERABLE LIMIT OF 20GB PER MONTH].......DOWNLOADS INCLUDES TORRENTS; DIRECT DOWNLOAD LIKE DOWNLOADS FROM RAPIDSHARE, MEGAUPLOAD, USERNET, FILEFACTORY, ETC, ETC; DIRECT DOWNLOADING FROM PAID SITES LIKE DVD MOVIE & MP3; VIEWING STREAMING VIDEOS INCLUDING ONLINE LISTENING TO MP3S; ONLINE VIEWING OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS & MANY MORE. AND THIS INCLUDES YOUR UPLOADS TO FILE HOSTING LIKE RAPIDSHARE, MEGAUPLOAD.......THAT MEANS YOUR TOTAL DOWNLOAD & UPLOAD COMBINED MUST NOT EXCEED 20GB PER MONTH. vmad.gif vmad.gif AFTER YOU HAVE FINISH YOUR QUOTA OF 20GB PER MONTH, YOU GET CANNOT DOWNLAOD, UPLOAD OR VIEWING ONLINE ANYTHING AT ALL.
vmad.gif  AND IF YOU WANT DOUBLE YOUR TOTAL DOWNLOADS TO 40GB PER MONTH, YOU HAVE TO PAY DOUBLE THE PRICE.
mad.gif SO FORGET ABOUT THIS NEW ISP PI WIMAX vmad.gif ......I WOULD DEFINATELY STICK TO STREAMYX WHERE I GET UNLIMITED, YES UNLIMITED, DOWNLOADS & UPLOADS....THAT MEANS YOU CAN EVEN DOWNLOAD UP TO 200GB PER MONTH OR WHATEVER YOU WANT. SO THINK OF THE MONEY WORTH BEFORE YOU SIGN UP FOR P1 WIMAX.
vmad.gif  THEY, P1, TALK ABOUT THIS FAIR SHARE POLICY.....WHAT FAIR SHARE ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT.....ALL RUBBISH mad.gif THEY P1 JUST WANT TO SQUEEZE AS MUCH RINGGIT FROM YOU AS POSSIBLE....THINK OF THE MISERABLE 20GB PER MONTH FOR TOTAL DOWNLOADS & UPLOADS FOR $89 RINGGIT. MIND YOU EVEN DVD TAKES UP TO MORE THAN 4GB...THAT MEANS TO SAY YOU CAN ONLY DOWNLAOD ABOUT 4 TO 5 DVDS PER MONTH. MIGHT AS WELL BUY PIRATED DVDS FOR A TOAL OF MORE THAN 20DVDS.
vmad.gif  ONCE YOU SIGN UP, THERE'S NO TURNING BACK...YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR 1 YEAR AT LEAST.......SO FRIENDS, THINK TWICE OR 3 TIMES [ OR AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT] BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR P1 WIMAX. I DEFINATELY WANT TO GET MY MONEY WORTH BY USING STREAMYX.
JUST MY 2 CENTS WORTH.
CHEERS.
WiMAX and DSL are two different technology and both have their advantages and disadvantages.

I believe you are not a P1 W1MAX subscriber because you don't understand how the Fair Usage Policy works (refering to the bolded statement above). If you read other forumers comments, you will know that after the 20GB, you still be able to continue using the service just that you won't enjoy the same speed as before (you will be throttled down to a speed of 400kbps)

No ISP in the world will encourage users to download illegally from the internet, so your claim that the 20GB is not sufficient for you to download software, dramas and movies are not valid. Try to complain this to the MCMC and gauge their feedback on this. (In fact, you still can continue your download after the 20GB, just that it would be slower in throughput)

So, don't type with CAP on and understand the true nature of the service before complaining it's not enough.
monkeyking
post Feb 11 2009, 08:26 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,807 posts

QUOTE(rajulkabir @ Feb 11 2009, 08:28 AM)
So basically you are angry that P1 is not doing enough to enable your illegal activities?
vmad.gif NOW WHOS TALKING ABOUT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. I AM TAKING AS AN EXAMPLE THAT WITH THE AMOUNT OF MONEY SPENT MONTH ON PI WIMAX THAT PEOPLE CAN USE THAT $$$$ TO BUY SOME CHEAP DVD. vmad.gif DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU ARE SO INNOCENT THAT YOU DOWNLOAD ALL LEGAL STUFF ONLY [YES, ONLY]......DO YOU JUST DOWNLOAD LEGAL STUFF OR ARE YOU ONE OF THE PI WIMAX STAFF TRYING TO PROMOTE P1 WIMAX HERE.???REMEMBER THIS.....THIS IS A ......"ANTI P1 Wimax Discussion Thread"

vmad.gif COMON, PLEASE DON'T PLAY AS THOUGH YOU ARE SO INNOCENT OR YOU ARE A SAINT. vmad.gif BTW, IS DOWNLOADING YOUTUBE VIDEOS CONSIDER AS ILLEGAL......AND THERE ARE THOUSANDS & THOUSANDS OF GB TO DOWNLOAD IN YOUTUBE.????

thumbup.gif I DO SUBSCIBE TO PAID OR SUBSCRIPTION SITES THAT ALLOW YOU TO DOWNLOAD OR VIEW ONLINE WHATEVER AMOUNT OF DVDS PER DAY....IS THIS CONSIDER ILLEGAL???AND MIND YOU PI WIMAX CONSIDER THAT VIEWING ONLINE & LISTENING ONLINE IS CONSIDER AS DOWNLOADING TOO AND THIS IS INCLUDED IN YOUR TOTAL DOWNLOADS.

vmad.gif ONE MORE THING.......WHY DO BUSINESS ACCOUNTS PAID ALMOST THE SAME PRICE AS HOME USERS BUT THEY ARE ALLOWED UNLIMITED DOWNLOADS & UPLOADS.........YES UNLIMITED DOWNLOADS EVERY MONTH......WHY THE DISCRIMINATION????................NOW YOU TELL ME WHY!!!![/COLOR]

CHEERS.

This post has been edited by monkeyking: Feb 11 2009, 08:46 AM
kord
post Feb 11 2009, 09:24 AM

Casual
348 posts

QUOTE(yip_man @ Jan 23 2009, 05:40 AM)
Create this thread for ANTI P1 Wimax user... Come and share and discuss your bad experience here and how they should improve on their broadband services

I used their service for 3 months getting worst nowadays, they only good in pushing theirs sales and not after sales service, so don’t get trap by their marvelous and super attractive promotions...

I only satisfied the 1st month usage, after that all this problem come along:

1) Limited downloads per user is 20GB / month
2) Line cut off frequently
3) Wait long time for the modem to get connected

Losing so much money and time effort for this, really regret and disappointed with them  vmad.gif

P/S: I hope you guys know what I’m trying to talk about here, if you still confuse what I’m talking about pls do continued read on, lots of user suggestions are on this thread...
I had TOTALLY SIMILAR experience/problems such as yours.. but the difference is, mine is MAXIS BB..
I think this problem not only affect P1 but maybe all wireless-based broadband services.. So now, i'm back to using land-lined based (streamyx) and i can say that streamyx is still the most stable u can get (even tho u might have some hiccups now and then.. but at least, its more reliable..).. smile.gif
rajulkabir
post Feb 11 2009, 10:04 AM

Regular
Group Icon
Elite
1,428 posts

QUOTE(monkeyking @ Feb 11 2009, 08:26 AM)
vmad.gif NOW WHOS TALKING ABOUT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. I AM TAKING AS AN EXAMPLE THAT WITH THE AMOUNT OF MONEY SPENT MONTH ON PI WIMAX THAT PEOPLE CAN USE THAT $$$$ TO BUY SOME CHEAP DVD. vmad.gif DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU ARE SO INNOCENT THAT YOU DOWNLOAD ALL LEGAL STUFF ONLY [YES, ONLY]......DO YOU  JUST DOWNLOAD LEGAL STUFF OR ARE YOU ONE OF THE PI WIMAX STAFF TRYING TO PROMOTE P1 WIMAX HERE.???

Do you honestly think that every single internet user downloads illegally?
Sichiri
post Feb 11 2009, 10:28 AM

Regular
1,165 posts

I'll be content with a 40GB limit Provided the 'after-limit trottle' stay at 400kbps.

20GB is abit too low. I still need my weekly anime fix.
Lowyat_P1W1MAX
post Feb 11 2009, 06:30 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(Sichiri @ Feb 11 2009, 10:28 AM)
I'll be content with a 40GB limit Provided the 'after-limit trottle' stay at 400kbps.

20GB is abit too low. I still need my weekly anime fix.
Hi there,

Users will get up to 400kbps after the 40GB limit for 2.4Mbps packages.

Thank you,
Packet One team
blade10
post Feb 11 2009, 07:04 PM

43 posts

Hey monkeyking, take a chill pill. Why so upset? just dont subscribe to P1 if u dont like it. So many "red faces" in your post, can get high blood pressure very easily blush.gif .
monkeyking
post Feb 11 2009, 08:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,807 posts

QUOTE(qwer312 @ Jan 25 2009, 06:24 AM)
i think for those light users who just check email or surf text only website or instant messenger everyday, better stick to 56K or 384K, that is more economic and they no need of 1.2Mb or 2.4Mb high speed all the time.
rclxms.gif rclxms.gif WELL SAID..TRUE TO THE POINT. thumbup.gif thumbup.gif IF YOU ARE NOT DOWNLOADING, FORGET ABOUT P1 WIMAX. rclxub.gif rclxub.gif STICK TO STREAMYX...MORE RELIABLE INDEED. rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif
greatgreedyguts
post Feb 11 2009, 08:08 PM

When in doubt, toss your wife
666 posts

singtel oso got limit to 50GB, but not slowing ur speed, just cost more $$$ for every KB, strange way..
monkeyking
post Feb 11 2009, 08:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,807 posts

QUOTE(rajulkabir @ Feb 11 2009, 11:04 AM)
Do you honestly think that every single internet user downloads illegally?
hmm.gif NOW YOU TELL ME HONESTLY HOW MANY BROADBAND USERS IN MALAYSIA ARE USING P2P DOWNLOADING LIKE BIT-TORRENTS...I PRESUME IT WILL HIT AT LEAST 70% TO80% OF THESE USERS. ohmy.gif ASK THE FORMER CEO OF TELEKOMS & HE WILL TELL YOU MORE. AND IS P2P ILLEGAL OR NOT....SO I PRESUME ALOT OF BROADBAND USERS ARE DOWNLOADING ILLEGAL STUFF. doh.gif MAYBE YOU ARE THE ONLY EXCEPTION....THE ONLY 1 PERSON IN MALAYSIA WHO NEVER DOWNLOAD ILLEGAL STUFF drool.gif ......MAYBE YOU ARE RICH ENOUGH TO AFFORD ALL THIS BUT HOW MANY MALAYSIANS CAN REALLY, REALLY AFFORD SOFTWARE LIKE PHOTOSHOP CS3, AUTOCAD, ETC.

mad.gif NOW YOU DON'T TELL ME THAT YOUR PC IS "CLEAN &PURE"...NOT EVEN A BIT OF ILLEGAL STUFF. WHAT ABOUT YOUR OS, YOUR ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE, YOUR BURNING TOOL, YOUR VIDEO TOOLS, ETC. NOW YOU THINK OVER PLEASE. whistling.gif

hmm.gif JUST MY ANOTHER 2 CENTS WORTH.

This post has been edited by monkeyking: Feb 11 2009, 08:39 PM
JonSpark
post Feb 12 2009, 03:55 AM

ai shiteru
4,825 posts

Im losing my patience here, man.

These problems occur after the 15 days trial period.

I have no problem with the 20GB usage cap, Im not heavy downloader. The thing is I cant even download without it keeping disconnect from internet. It keeps on disconnecting till I got so fed up I decided to stop before my temper goes off. (I smashed the streamyx modem once, aint gonna let that happen again)

Slow download speed. I wonder why this problem suddenly happened to me after the 15 days trial. Now I cant even reach 20kbps downloading songs! (mind you, its not even rapidshare or megaupload!)

The modem is totally useless even when I place it near the window, and because my room is in the center of the house.....I cant move the damn thing there!

Know where I placed it right now? Its in the kitchen. The only place in the house where the modem can receive better reception......for F sakes its not even STABLE GREEN!
monkeyking
post Feb 12 2009, 04:39 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,807 posts

QUOTE(blade10 @ Feb 11 2009, 08:04 PM)
Hey monkeyking, take a chill pill.  Why so upset?  just dont subscribe to P1 if u dont like it.  So many "red faces" in your post, can get high blood pressure very easily blush.gif .
whistling.gif NOW A FEW SMILES WON'T GIVE YOUR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE....GOOGLE IT AND CHECK. laugh.gif MAYBE YOU NEED TO LOOK UP THOSE MEDICAL BOOKS AND SEE IF SMILIES GIVES YOU HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. laugh.gif

rclxub.gif YOUR LACK OF EXCERCISE, OVERWEIGHT, CONSUMING HIGH FAT JUNK FOOD, & A HOST OF OTHER FACTORS WILL GIVE YOU HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE LATER IN LIFE. ohmy.gif

CHEERS.
TSyip_man
post Feb 12 2009, 05:56 AM

[The Lagendary IP Man]
659 posts

Daily and ur fav downloads will acculumate to 20GB without notice on that... Trust me u will up use up ur 20GB pretty fast... This is the tactics being used by P1... P1 sucx... Good luck P1, in contiuned cheating your customer... Your tactics will be reveled soon... Customer unsatisfaction means destroying urself... whistling.gif

This post has been edited by yip_man: Feb 12 2009, 06:00 AM
monkeyking
post Feb 12 2009, 06:19 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,807 posts

QUOTE(yip_man @ Feb 12 2009, 06:56 AM)
Daily and ur fav downloads will acculumate to 20GB without notice on that... Trust me u will up use up ur 20GB pretty fast... This is the tactics being used by P1... P1 sucx... Good luck P1, in contiuned cheating your customer... Your tactics will be reveled soon... Customer unsatisfaction means destroying urself...  whistling.gif
rclxms.gif Well said brother yip_man. With just 20GB, you will definately use that in a pretty short time...fully agreed. thumbup.gif Yes,P1 WIMAX want to squeeze as much money $$$$ from consumers [HOME USERS] as much as possible......you want to download more, like 40GB, you pay double the monthly charges. rclxub.gif But P1 WIMAX doesn't dare to squeeze from those rich business accounts......they get UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD & UPLOAD EVERY MONTH, YES, UNLIMITED vmad.gif We home users are the poorer consumers and they want to squeeze as much as possible....PURE & OUTRIGHT BULLYING & DISCRIMINATING vmad.gif

Customer unsatisfaction means destroying urself... 
......UNTILMATELY P1 WIMAX WILL DESTROY ITSELF....FULLY SUPPORT THIS STATEMENT. whistling.gif

thumbup.gif AS I HAD SAID EARLIER, FORGET P1 WIMAX...GO FORSTREAMYX INSTEAD....MUCH CHEAPER & DEFINATELY MORE STABLE. rclxm9.gif

whistling.gif ANOTHER 2 CENTS WORTH.

28 Pages « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0233sec    0.82    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:43 PM