QUOTE(SubangChai @ Feb 3 2009, 10:23 PM)
alot of people advices not to go for blades, actually i kinda like the bike, can i hear some pros and cons from the real bladers?
I just owned this bike ( Naza Blade 250R a.k.a Hyosung 250GT ) year 2009 and from my opinions and others:Pros:
1. Really big ~!...feels like you ride a 1000cc superbike.
2. Got really superb GRAWWW sound compare to other 250cc bikes
-> blade 250 sound like Ducati Monster bike.
3. Got really strong V-Twin engine.
( The V configuration reduces the overall engine length and weight compared to an equivalent straight engine (the straight engine or in-line engine is an internal-combustion engine with all cylinders aligned in one row.) The v-twin configuration allows for optimum torque for a given displacement...POWER
4. Big tires ~!
5. Top speed can reach 180km/h - 210km/h
(if you have light body weight, ride & setting perfectly the bike)
6. Got cool clear digital meter
7. Front double disk brake ~!
...got massive stopping power~!....when i ride in 170++ km/h , I just pull the brake using 2 fingers only and it stop instantly.
8. Very bright head/front light
.... like a car light.
9. Great Fuel consumption compare to other 250cc bikes.
( full tank -> 17 litres for 400++ km )
10. Adjustable foot rest. Cons:
1. Really heavy ( 170 ++ kg)
...got one time the bike fell down and I can't get it up by myself...need 3 people to stand it up...
2. 5 speed only
.... (Yamaha RXZ and 125Z also got 6 Speed)
3. Not solid enough
h....too many hole at the engine room. ( i prefer Naza can put full fairing engine cover )
4. Using bulb light at the rear lamp and signal lamp.
( I prefer LED light )
Between entry superbike (250cc) -> Hyosung 250GT and Kawasaki 250R...my professional superbike mechanic said:
Hyosung 250GT better in :
- Fuel Consumption
Kawasaki 250R better in :
- Spare Parts
so....above just my opinion and i refer to other specialist also. It's better you try by your self and ask the pro. Your money your thingThis post has been edited by ali_setanx: Dec 8 2009, 01:09 PM