Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

E-COSWAY, CAN THIS EARN MONEY?????

views

jaylee85
post Apr 26 2011, 01:31 AM

7 posts

QUOTE(jensen_tidus @ Jan 9 2011, 04:46 PM)
Are you the PR?? Trying to do damage control??

My fren personally tried this shit but sorry to say that he ended few thousand ringit poorer... I'll definitely say no!!!
Sorry to say that, there some reasons ur fren not success

1. Ur fren join under wrong downline, they don't teach u any skills to get the free stores to let u knock the wall
2. Ur fren didn't listen her downline to do some essential steps to get the free stores

Added on April 26, 2011, 1:37 amFor those who don't believe this biz, just wait Ecosway open in front of your doorsteps, and u travel around the world u oso c Ecosway stockists are in everywhere!!

For those who believe, join us before too late, we oredi exist in this countries:
1. Malaysia 1000 stockist
2. Singapore not more than 20
3. Brunei
4. Indonesia
5. Australia 100+ stockist
6. New Zealand
7. Thailand
8. Hong Kong
9. Taiwan
10. Republic of Korea
11. USA
12. United Kingdom

Opening Soon
1. China!!!!!!!!!
2. Germany
3. Canada
4. Columbia
5. Mexico

Don't wait anymore, join us in Ecosway big train to start to conquer the world, Wakakaka

This post has been edited by jaylee85: Apr 26 2011, 01:38 AM
jaylee85
post May 2 2011, 04:18 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(flowerhorn08 @ May 1 2011, 12:41 PM)
Bad news for those who intend who open any eCosway store. The rules have been revised and become very, very ,very stringent. To qualifty for opening an eCosway store, one would need to maintain two lines grossing more than RM100K a month.

Hmmm, seem like since Vincent Tan headed the company, everything has been made more difficult. Look like they want to discourage people to join (sort of) and their current focus is on the US market.-
You are wrong, is 10K EV not RM100k

1) You can apply for stokist even u don't have network, company will give you chance for interview

2) Let say company have 50 stores in this month want to open in Malaysia, company will give those Top 50 highest sales priority to choose the stores

3) If you hit 10K ev (about RM44000), in 3 months time continuosly, company will let you pass the interview easily

4) It is not compulsory to sell 10K ev to get a stockist, you still can get even you fail to do 10K ev sale in 3 months, but at least u must do some sales, not just sit at home then ur sale is zero

5) Got so many ppl want to apply for Ecosway Stockist, so u have to compete with them, company sure will give those who make sale in full force, not just goyang-goyang

6) If you think u can't make 10Kev in 3 months, ask ur upline to help you (a clever upline should help, coz 1 stockist in 1 line = stable income), u do together with ur upline, he or she can put some sales under u.

7) If you really can't make it, apply for E-organic, this is a new concept of store selling Organic food, have a great future potential, coz less ppl know it, means less competition, you can easily get an interview, I help my 4 downlines to apply, all of them manage to get interview for just 2,3 weeks only

8) You have to learn to make sales if you don't know, company won't give stockist to those who not take it serious, or it would be wasting your time and wasting company money to train you

9) Anyone interest just call me Jay 0177353914, my group know some tricks to help u get your Ecosway and E-organic stockist faster

Anyway plz check the real info before u post, the easiest way is just call our Customer Service to ask 0321434164.

For sure, that is a must for everyone to make some sale, imagine if everyone don't want to make sale and wait for stockist, ur upline like tat ur downlines oso like tat, you will get no income in Ecosway

Remember, although Ecosway provide a ease for u to become Boss and Entrepreneur, but u still need to put effort in this Global Franchise Business, you can get Free Store but u can't get without effort, or then even a cat and a dog can open a stockist dy

Thank you

This post has been edited by jaylee85: May 6 2011, 02:03 AM
jaylee85
post May 6 2011, 12:35 AM

7 posts

QUOTE(flowerhorn08 @ May 3 2011, 10:58 PM)
Thanks for the clarification. Look like I got my "fact" wrong.

But the rules do get stringent if compared to before. Am I rite?

Are you saying we need to get 10Kev every month, continuously for 3 months?

I bet only those super salesman/saleswoman around would be able to achieve that kind of feat.

And what is the minimum sales amount one need to maintain after opening a store?
1. the rules is stringent coz more and more ppl apply for stockist, the competition had increased, this is becoz more and more ppl know Ecosway can earn big money

2. Total 10K ev for continuosly 3 months, not 10k ev per month

3. I told you some secrets, less ppl can hit 10K ev in 3 months time, u still can get stockist when you get about 3K ev to 5K ev in 3 months time, but you have to pass the interview in full preparation, coz if you want to retake interview, it is compulsory to hit 10k ev to let company allow you to retake

4. Company will give priority for those who hit 10K ev in 3 months, that means when you hit this target, for sure u will get a store

Thank you

Added on May 6, 2011, 1:15 am
QUOTE(Adelinechu @ May 5 2011, 03:46 PM)
hi all~~ i've just signed up for BO and coming is preparing for the interview. Can anyone share your experiences who has been gone through the interview? Thats too many products to read, which its really killing me. Need you all support and advice !! ^^
4 ace products will come out
1. SE pendant
2. Hexagon Alkaline Hydrogen Water Filter
3. Ecomax Household Product
4. Automax Fuel Enhancer

8 more products will come from the ev set

Thank you

This post has been edited by jaylee85: May 6 2011, 01:15 AM
jaylee85
post May 16 2011, 04:44 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(SylvinLum @ May 7 2011, 03:08 PM)