Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

E-COSWAY, CAN THIS EARN MONEY?????

views

118wisdom
post Jul 23 2009, 11:47 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(ecoswaysl @ Jun 13 2009, 09:00 PM)
I joined eCosway since May 2006. eCosway is definitely a very simple and great relationship business. Sharing more and more will make more great people at the same time helping team partners in building and growing their own network.

We just met up the eCosway stockist manager - Kenny Ho and he confirmed that all the commission rates for stockists now are 5%. No more 10%.

I am busy creating online one-on-one presentation for my prospects. For those who are interested to know what is eCosway or is interested to find out how to earn from eCosway are welcomed to pm or contact me for online arrangement.  thumbup.gif
Hi

What do you mean by the rate is 5% not 10%? I thought it is 10% for the first 6 to 8 months then becomes 5%.
Correct me if I am wrong. I actually have a friend who signed up as a BO but had not go through the interview yet.
She wanted me to join as well. Problem is she cant explain well to me the system and the compensation rate seemed to change just within a few months times.

Before May 2009, it is just one type of BO membership fee. But after May, there are 3 types of joining fee as BO, pay more get more ( in which I dont understand).

Thanks for your help.
118wisdom
post Jul 28 2009, 09:36 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(heeren @ Jul 26 2009, 01:10 PM)
any different from selling amway products? i am also a member of amway but recently my relative asked me to be part of the ecosway and put in some capital to make part of the 10k capital...

any opinions on this?
I have not joined yet as still deciding the 50eV (only allow u to put 2 legs directly under u) cost about M$600++ or the 500eV(allow u to put unlimited leg directly under u) costs M$2000++. but not quite sure whats the diferrence. Ask the upline, upline don know so upline asks upline. Upline's uplike says want to do BIG business n EaRN Big money, must join unlimted one. Then what for they offer t 2 legs n 4 legs one le? rclxub.gif rclxub.gif

Wonder whats t success rate of BO applicant getting to open the shop?
Any BO here can give some advice. icon_idea.gif icon_idea.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0169sec    0.53    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:26 PM