Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

E-COSWAY, CAN THIS EARN MONEY?????

views

TSinvincible1889
post Jan 14 2009, 12:36 AM, updated 16y ago

32 posts

MY FRIEND PERSUADED ME TO ENTER MEMBERSHIP FOR THE E-COSWAY,can that earn money????

is this thing famous in malaysia?????

what is E-COSWAY about?????i hv never heard this thing b4 lerh......... I REALLY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT E COSWAY IN DETAILED.......
rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif
whoknowz
post Jan 14 2009, 05:57 AM

On my way
518 posts

MLM Multi level marketing .

is been long seen in the market .

i also hope to know more info about it i see that they are opening shop tooo
vicwar89
post Jan 14 2009, 07:11 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(invincible1889 @ Jan 14 2009, 12:36 AM)
MY FRIEND PERSUADED ME TO ENTER MEMBERSHIP FOR THE E-COSWAY,can that earn money????

what is E-COSWAY about?????i hv never heard this thing b4 lerh......... I REALLY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT E COSWAY IN DETAILED.......
rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif
In M'sia that have many MLM business, but are they all can really making money? At the 1st dun think about can earning or not. Bcoz it depend on "Company" and the "Person" who guild u in the business, this are the two main key for u eraning in the business. If u serious looking for business i can make good deal with u. Hi, im Vic. Contact me 0166800909 smile.gif

Added on January 14, 2009, 7:13 am
QUOTE(whoknowz @ Jan 14 2009, 05:57 AM)
MLM Multi level marketing .

is been long seen in the market .

i also hope to know more info about it i see that they are opening shop tooo
Ya, that is a lot of MLM company in the market. Right now i got new concept "E-commerce" with CRP business project. If u are interested pls contact me 0166800909 Vic.

This post has been edited by vicwar89: Jan 14 2009, 07:13 AM
b00n
post Jan 14 2009, 10:31 AM

delusional
Group Icon
VIP
9,137 posts

I thought E-Cosway is going down the drain since the tie with Alliance Bank Credit Card is being severed ?
mtsen
post Jan 14 2009, 11:39 AM

Regular
1,473 posts

1st warning is eCosway is not 100% Cosway, so beware !

there is always a chance to earn money in anything ...

if you do not mind short term and baseless or floating business concepts, then you can try this eCosway out if you have confidence to get many other people to join in. else no.

if you like more fundamentals and long term kind of guys, u may as well explore Cosway and see if you like those products ... and the price.
Canon_Ixus
post Jan 14 2009, 01:41 PM

User Banned For Being Too Awesome
550 posts

I was an e-cosway member once many years back.

It uses a binary system. You need two sides to be buying/recruiting before you could earn a cent. What the seniors can do is to fill in one side of the leg for you from their recruitment, the other is depending on you. And you need to work your arse out to recruit and get your members to spend spend spend so you could earn a decent money.

It is tied with Cosway, and you can purchase items at any Cosway stockist
kimhoong
post Jan 14 2009, 02:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Elite
5,154 posts

Any business can earn you money!

Generally, I stay away from any MLM activities; and considering TS has very blurred idea on MLM or eCosway, I would suggest TS to stay away from it too... at least for the time being until he/she fully understand the business and himself/herself smile.gif

BTW, is it acceptable to have LYN members to pitch for MLM recruitment here? I wonder.
b00n
post Jan 14 2009, 02:23 PM

delusional
Group Icon
VIP
9,137 posts

QUOTE(kimhoong @ Jan 14 2009, 02:18 PM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

BTW, is it acceptable to have LYN members to pitch for MLM recruitment here? I wonder.

Depending on how the post is...if it's meant for discussion, why not wink.gif
But we close down "advertisement" on sight. thumbup.gif

whoknowz
post Jan 14 2009, 06:01 PM

On my way
518 posts

anyway or how
Direct selling Company are not allow to product their thing at a store !!!!!
and i see more and more E-cosway are opening at several plc in kl !!!!!!!
and also E-cosway are not listed in DASM (direct selling association of malaysia)

Added on January 14, 2009, 6:03 pmwhat on the earth are every country doing now , MLM marketing a Downtrend power to push all other company down in the future !!!!!

This post has been edited by whoknowz: Jan 14 2009, 06:03 PM
mikro
post Jan 15 2009, 01:09 AM

Casual
486 posts

If you join and do nothing, just you lose the money to join the membership.
whoknowz
post Jan 15 2009, 06:30 AM

On my way
518 posts

QUOTE(mikro @ Jan 15 2009, 01:09 AM)
If you join and do nothing,  just you lose the money to join the membership.
yup but you have to see the consequences es if the membership drive you more chances then you not consider lose money .
it depend on how you deal with it .
iamloco
post Jan 18 2009, 03:24 PM

Enthusiast
716 posts

MLM=persuade ppl to join under you and u'll get money
it focuses more on recruiting ppl instead of selling products.
just be careful
Zoxoque
post Jan 18 2009, 03:43 PM

Getting Started
227 posts

say no to MLM
jcsyen
post Apr 7 2009, 09:42 PM

3 posts

well cosway is not really mlm
as profit is earned from sales (volume) and not recruitment of members

it's a lot more ethical than ppl think.
chuagb
post Apr 7 2009, 11:46 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(jcsyen @ Apr 7 2009, 10:42 PM)

i agree with you jcsyen,......
This concept Ecosway is helping especially ladies to open shop....

Added on April 7, 2009, 11:47 pm
QUOTE(jcsyen @ Apr 7 2009, 10:42 PM)

i agree with you jcsyen,......
This concept Ecosway is helping especially ladies to open shop....

This post has been edited by chuagb: Apr 7 2009, 11:47 PM
wodenus
post Apr 8 2009, 01:03 PM

Tree Octopus
All Stars
14,990 posts

QUOTE(jcsyen @ Apr 7 2009, 09:42 PM)

I don't know. Give me 10K, 90% profit and agree to run the shop for me, and I can open any number of shops for you biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by wodenus: Apr 8 2009, 01:23 PM
one_starlight
post Apr 25 2009, 10:37 AM

5 posts

not again. see the new plan. The new plan...profit is earned from member that you have
frankliew
post Apr 25 2009, 10:44 AM

On my way
536 posts

Recruit=Earn
No Recruit=Nothing
happy4ever
post Apr 25 2009, 12:02 PM

(✿◠‿◠) Queen of Love ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
7,194 posts

It is MLM.

You can't earn anything from product sales alone. The binary structure prohibits any easy earning from product sales only.
You need to recruit members to feed both sides of the left and right leg in the tree structure.
skygreen
post Apr 25 2009, 01:14 PM

Getting Started
51 posts

Interest in Cosway milk candy only~~ biggrin.gif
chuagb
post Apr 28 2009, 12:01 AM

42 posts

QUOTE(one_starlight @ Apr 25 2009, 11:37 AM)
not again. see the new plan. The new plan...profit is earned from member that you have
Starlight,

what is ur opinion about the new plan?
Bernard Yeo
post Apr 28 2009, 10:38 AM

On my way
570 posts

QUOTE(iamloco @ Jan 18 2009, 03:24 PM)
MLM=persuade ppl to join under you and u'll get money
it focuses more on recruiting ppl instead of selling products.
just be careful
It's a fine line between MLM and Pyramid Schemes. What you just described is the operation of a pyramid scheme, where recruitment alone earns you money. No products are exchanged.

Check all the proper MLM companies. The only way you can earn any money is if your members buy something that is of use to them or useful outside of the company, for example: Vitamins.

Added on April 28, 2009, 11:11 am
QUOTE(one_starlight @ Apr 25 2009, 10:37 AM)
New or old plan, ALL MLM companies pay you from money spent by your members, not just e-cosway.

QUOTE(happy4ever @ Apr 25 2009, 12:02 PM)
It is MLM.

You can't earn anything from product sales alone. The binary structure prohibits any easy earning from product sales only.
You need to recruit members to feed both sides of the left and right leg in the tree structure.
Interesting point to know that some binary plans pay you a percentage of the business volume of the weaker leg. If you think about it, if you work hard, build a network and generate RM100,000 in sales volume, your bonus payout will be based on less than 50% of the RM100,000. To me, that is quite unfair.

I'm not accusing of e-cosway of this because I've not seen the e-cosway plan, but I've been presented this type of plan from other companies before. Just be absolutely certain you want to join a company with this type of plan.

This post has been edited by Bernard Yeo: Apr 28 2009, 11:11 AM
herby.carol
post May 2 2009, 10:41 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

it's not MLM .. It's a different kind way of seeing Cosway now.. it's not the m-Cosway which all o you telling about now .. I am going to open my own e-Cosway shop in a month's time in Melaka (Malacca) It's not a MLM or scam like you are talking about ..

It is an unique concept that gives mutual advantage to all participants. Shoppers win with great products and exciting shopper rewards. Suppliers win with loyal customers. Individuals win as Business Owners who use their time to create an ongoing stream of income and achieve financial freedom.

Now in a special time-limited offer eCosway is offering a unique business opportunity to be a part of this global e-commerce. The opportunity and maintain a eCosway store with no start up capital could be yours if you meet the requirements.

It's up to you to decide but I see bright future in this business ..

*Carol*

This post has been edited by herby.carol: May 2 2009, 10:43 AM
shsc
post May 4 2009, 11:02 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

Added on May 4, 2009, 11:02 pmI've joined and totally agreed with Carol.

You will change your perspectives once you find out more. Just like me. I am definitely one that say NO NO to MLM smile.gif

I can share my experiences/encounters with eCosway if anyone want to know more.

This post has been edited by shsc: May 4 2009, 11:04 PM
happy4ever
post May 28 2009, 03:47 AM

(✿◠‿◠) Queen of Love ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
7,194 posts

How is this different from the Cosway stockist center?
herby.carol
post Jun 13 2009, 12:36 PM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(happy4ever @ May 28 2009, 03:47 AM)
How is this different from the Cosway stockist center?
Normal stokist is also known as m-Cosway, whereby:-

1) Renovation, rental, electric, maintainance - all bear by yourself except for goods (consignments)

eCosway stokist is also known as e-Cosway, whereby:-

1) Renovation, rental, electric, maintainance, goods - all bear by the company

m-Cosway = you get 5% profit from the retail price
e-Cosway = 10% from the retail profit

Operating hours:-

m-Cosway:-
Mon - Fri = 12pm - 6pm,
Sat = 12pm - 4pm
Sun & public holiday = OFF

e-Cosway:-
7days a week/12 hours (anytime but 12hours)

ecoswaysl
post Jun 13 2009, 09:00 PM

5 posts

I joined eCosway since May 2006. eCosway is definitely a very simple and great relationship business. Sharing more and more will make more great people at the same time helping team partners in building and growing their own network.

We just met up the eCosway stockist manager - Kenny Ho and he confirmed that all the commission rates for stockists now are 5%. No more 10%.

I am busy creating online one-on-one presentation for my prospects. For those who are interested to know what is eCosway or is interested to find out how to earn from eCosway are welcomed to pm or contact me for online arrangement. thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by ecoswaysl: Jun 13 2009, 09:11 PM
Oaks
post Jul 23 2009, 12:27 AM

Getting Started
94 posts

I agree with Carol. Too bad Im not a female... I've been researching bout MLMs. I don't agaist them. One can achieve financial freedom through MLMs, but needs a lot of hard work n time. Now, this is different. I don;t calll this MLM cos physically there's a shop. PM me if wanna know more bout this. Testimony to this, I can even share with u my friend's real shop n details, no obligations.

118wisdom
post Jul 23 2009, 11:47 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(ecoswaysl @ Jun 13 2009, 09:00 PM)
I joined eCosway since May 2006. eCosway is definitely a very simple and great relationship business. Sharing more and more will make more great people at the same time helping team partners in building and growing their own network.

We just met up the eCosway stockist manager - Kenny Ho and he confirmed that all the commission rates for stockists now are 5%. No more 10%.

I am busy creating online one-on-one presentation for my prospects. For those who are interested to know what is eCosway or is interested to find out how to earn from eCosway are welcomed to pm or contact me for online arrangement.  thumbup.gif
Hi

What do you mean by the rate is 5% not 10%? I thought it is 10% for the first 6 to 8 months then becomes 5%.
Correct me if I am wrong. I actually have a friend who signed up as a BO but had not go through the interview yet.
She wanted me to join as well. Problem is she cant explain well to me the system and the compensation rate seemed to change just within a few months times.

Before May 2009, it is just one type of BO membership fee. But after May, there are 3 types of joining fee as BO, pay more get more ( in which I dont understand).

Thanks for your help.
x132755
post Jul 24 2009, 02:34 PM

How To Own A Property Without Spending Your Money? Got 1 Way....
All Stars
13,313 posts

the marketing plan & bonus change few times.
main purpose is ask u t take 10k open shop, when ur network big then is ok.. no network then is not easy...
must face risky of the stock lost (consignment) since now is running in type of shoppe (like mini market), b4 was stockist.
products price is reasonable.
win - win concept to buyers & suppliers, not really to business owner (who register BO).
if u wan buy some cheap stuff n get some redemption, can go there...
if really wan build network n earn from the volume sales i think quite hard because the product's biz point too low, wan earn money must hav very quite big networks then only can calculate the profits.. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by x132755: Jul 24 2009, 02:52 PM
heeren
post Jul 26 2009, 01:10 PM

Tennis Enthusiast
1,335 posts

any different from selling amway products? i am also a member of amway but recently my relative asked me to be part of the ecosway and put in some capital to make part of the 10k capital...

any opinions on this?
118wisdom
post Jul 28 2009, 09:36 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(heeren @ Jul 26 2009, 01:10 PM)
any different from selling amway products? i am also a member of amway but recently my relative asked me to be part of the ecosway and put in some capital to make part of the 10k capital...

any opinions on this?
I have not joined yet as still deciding the 50eV (only allow u to put 2 legs directly under u) cost about M$600++ or the 500eV(allow u to put unlimited leg directly under u) costs M$2000++. but not quite sure whats the diferrence. Ask the upline, upline don know so upline asks upline. Upline's uplike says want to do BIG business n EaRN Big money, must join unlimted one. Then what for they offer t 2 legs n 4 legs one le? rclxub.gif rclxub.gif

Wonder whats t success rate of BO applicant getting to open the shop?
Any BO here can give some advice. icon_idea.gif icon_idea.gif
li_ping
post Jul 28 2009, 09:52 AM

jijijaja
666 posts

QUOTE(mtsen @ Jan 14 2009, 11:39 AM)
1st warning is eCosway is not 100% Cosway, so beware !

there is always a chance to earn money in anything ...

if you do not mind short term and baseless or floating business concepts, then you can try this eCosway out if you have confidence to get many other people to join in.  else no.

if you like more fundamentals and long term kind of guys, u may as well explore Cosway and see if you like those products ... and the price.
what does this mean? rclxub.gif
herby.carol
post Jul 28 2009, 12:29 PM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(Oaks @ Jul 23 2009, 12:27 AM)
I agree with Carol. Too bad Im not a female... I've been researching bout MLMs. I don't agaist them. One can achieve financial freedom through MLMs, but needs a lot of hard work n time. Now, this is different. I don;t calll this MLM cos physically there's a shop. PM me if wanna know more bout this. Testimony to this, I can even share with u my friend's real shop n details, no obligations.
Hie Oaks,

Thanks .. Anyway you can check my blog .. http://vipshoppers2u.blogspot.com/
herby.carol
post Jul 28 2009, 12:34 PM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(heeren @ Jul 26 2009, 01:10 PM)

any opinions on this?
Hie Heeren,

Actually the Rm10k is not capital .. It's a deposit of RM10k which is refundable if you intend to stop the business .. In case if you lost the stocks or it went missing before giving back the shop to Cosway, they will come and do a stock check, then they will refund you the RM10k .. IF anything missing, then they will deduct and give you the balance ..

*Carol*
eCosway Business Opportunity : Retailing Stores
017-506 7115

herby.carol
post Jul 28 2009, 12:47 PM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(118wisdom @ Jul 28 2009, 09:36 AM)
I have not joined yet as still deciding the 50eV (only allow u to put 2 legs directly under u) cost about M$600++ or the 500eV(allow u to put unlimited leg directly under u) costs M$2000++. but not quite sure whats the diferrence. Ask the upline, upline don know so upline asks upline. Upline's uplike says want to do BIG business n EaRN Big money, must join unlimted one. Then what for they offer t 2 legs n 4 legs one le? rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif

Wonder whats t success rate of BO applicant getting to open the shop?
Any BO here can give some advice. icon_idea.gif  icon_idea.gif
Hie 118wisdom,

It's not 50eV but 100eV smile.gif You can out only 2 legs under you which is known as the limited package .. It cost RM550 plus the registration fees RM100. Yups, 500eV is RM2300 plus RM100 registration fees. The difference is that the 1st 100eV package is limited whereby only limited shops can open under you, like only 2 shops. Whereas, 500eV, it's umlimited, you can open as many shops under you ..

The 2 shops and 4 shops package is limited, only 2 shops or 4 shops can be opened under you ..

the 3rd package till 5th package onwards is unlimited ..

Yeah it's true what the upline's upline said, if you want big money, get the unlimited package because the overriding of the bonus and incentives are more and high.

Moreover, you can get more than ONE cheques from the 4th and 5th package ..

That's the only difference I would say .. On the interview, it's easy to pass as long as you are prepared for it and willing to sacrifice your time and effort. It's a serious business and do look forward for it smile.gif

Materials for the interviews will be provided my me if you are in my team .. At times I do provide updates to my downlines BOs from time to time ..

Do let me know if you have anymore questions or doubt .. Perhaps I could halp to clear it out ..

*Carol*
017-506 7115

herby.carol
post Jul 28 2009, 12:48 PM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(li_ping @ Jul 28 2009, 09:52 AM)
what does this mean?  rclxub.gif
Well Li Ping, you should ask him back smile.gif
suiteng
post Sep 3 2009, 01:56 PM

Hopeless President
3,589 posts

I'm planning to do this soon. Haven't even gone for the interview. doh.gif

As for the outlet operator, any requirement for that from DSAM?
herby.carol
post Sep 15 2009, 10:17 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(suiteng @ Sep 3 2009, 01:56 PM)
I'm planning to do this soon. Haven't even gone for the interview. doh.gif

As for the outlet operator, any requirement for that from DSAM?
What's DSAM? hmm.gif
calvinyoen
post Sep 15 2009, 04:55 PM

9 posts

MLM business will be cross over alot of large business in the future. As for the long term ur business will only grow n grow to the upper level. Base on my exp it's a right time to take opportunity to grow MLM businesses.
Crystal.2U
post Sep 16 2009, 09:05 AM

11 posts

My friend had went through the interview and joined as a member for e-cosway now.....everything seems going fine at this moment.....
herby.carol
post Oct 21 2009, 09:26 PM

Getting Started
88 posts

Dear friends ..

I would love to share my success story with each and one of you ..

I got through my eCosway interview yesterday

I'll keep you updated with my location of my shop and my progress ..

*Carol*
017-506 7115

This post has been edited by herby.carol: Nov 11 2009, 02:36 PM
mars1069
post Oct 23 2009, 09:38 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,207 posts

any suggestion on strategic area in melaka to run e-cosway? my colleague said he is thinking to try this business, I'm thinking to take few % share, any suggestion?
herby.carol
post Oct 27 2009, 09:31 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(mars1069 @ Oct 23 2009, 09:38 AM)
any suggestion on strategic area in melaka to run e-cosway? my colleague said he is thinking to try this business, I'm thinking to take few % share, any suggestion?
How about Melaka Raya, Kota Laksamana?
mars1069
post Oct 28 2009, 08:41 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,207 posts

the most busy spot in Melaka raya already fulled, left the ulu-ulu one available. kota laksama doesn't look hot, maybe i seldom go there & dunno its status, anyway thanks for your suggestions smile.gif
herby.carol
post Oct 28 2009, 09:30 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(mars1069 @ Oct 28 2009, 08:41 AM)
the most busy spot in Melaka raya already fulled, left the ulu-ulu one available. kota laksama doesn't look hot, maybe i seldom go there & dunno its status, anyway thanks for your suggestions smile.gif
Hmm how about Jasin or Alor Gajah area?
storm88
post Oct 28 2009, 10:09 AM

~UncleSam Ready to Rolls~
5,595 posts

saw Cosway at some places,
never attempted E-cosway

is it something like Webbased Cosway?
mars1069
post Oct 28 2009, 12:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,207 posts

QUOTE(herby.carol @ Oct 28 2009, 09:30 AM)
Hmm how about Jasin or Alor Gajah area?
lagi no idea about these places coz i stay in town. smile.gif will tell my friend your suggestion and leave it to my friend to decide. thanks.
activez
post Nov 3 2009, 11:43 PM

Getting Started
186 posts

is there any minimum monthly sales need to achieve?

what happens if close shop for one day? will the BO be penalised?

what is the minimum period as BO? one year? 2 years?
herby.carol
post Nov 5 2009, 07:13 PM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(storm88 @ Oct 28 2009, 10:09 AM)
saw Cosway at some places,
never attempted E-cosway

is it something like Webbased Cosway?
It's not web based.. It's a physical shop managed by Business Owners (BOs) like us ..
herby.carol
post Nov 5 2009, 07:14 PM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(mars1069 @ Oct 28 2009, 12:06 PM)
lagi no idea about these places coz i stay in town. smile.gif will tell my friend your suggestion and leave it to my friend to decide. thanks.
hahahha .. ok ok .. you take care and keep in touch! wink.gif
activez
post Nov 5 2009, 09:52 PM

Getting Started
186 posts

Hi herby.carol,

mind sharing the answer to my questions below? thanks.

fyseng
post Nov 9 2009, 11:09 AM

Getting Started
206 posts

I am interested in buying the cosway easy mop, How much is it selling? Is it cheaper if I buy as a member?
herby.carol
post Nov 10 2009, 11:20 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(activez @ Nov 5 2009, 09:52 PM)
Hi herby.carol,

mind sharing the answer to my questions below? thanks.

Hie activez,

The minimum sales need to achieve is 20x from the rental of the shop.

Why want to close the shop?? You want to make money and earn right? If yes, why think of failing even before you could start it smile.gif It's all the mindset. You want it, you will get it.

The minimum period of a BO is a year, yearly renewal but the T&C for the shop depends on the agreement. Mine I have yet to sign, so I will let you know in these few weeks smile.gif
herby.carol
post Nov 10 2009, 12:08 PM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(fyseng @ Nov 9 2009, 11:09 AM)
I am interested in buying the cosway easy mop, How much is it selling? Is it cheaper if I buy as a member?
I will check and let you know but of course member's price cheaper wink.gif

*Carol*
017-506 7115
post Nov 10 2009, 12:09 PM

13 posts

Hi herby.carol,

Can share wat is the procedure and step for the interview?

POYOZER
post Nov 10 2009, 12:12 PM

Traveler
3,651 posts

QUOTE(invincible1889 @ Jan 14 2009, 12:36 AM)

rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif
Not really can make money. Too many people joined already.
alexto9999
post Nov 10 2009, 10:29 PM

32 posts

Hi there...

Please think again before you join...

My relative, who joined this thing and now left stranded and frustrated!!

Before she join up, her upline use all kind of methods to persuade her,...brought her to one of their downline shop and shown her the sales figure....

Ofcoz, my relative is not that stupid, she really went to different stockist and really surprise that their biz is quite ok..

So when she sign up and purchase a set of compulsory items (cost her 2.5k), her upline told her to start looking for a location and just pass the interview.

She was very determined to do this biz, almost everynite she is studying those products which her upline said will come out during the interview, and of coz start looking for a suitable location. She also constantly participated trainings and seminar held by them.

When she got the location she wants, and persuaded the shop owner to wait for her (almost a mth), she proposed the location to management and went to interview. Her upline insist that she needed to pass the exam coz they are other who is targeting her location. (Strangely the shopowner told her, she is the only person to contact him)

After a week, she received a letter congratulate her of passing the exam but she is not selected to manage the shop she proposed.

The reason they gave was they are others who score higher than her!! (Which it's not transparent becoz she doesnt even knows how much she scored)

She was really dissapointed and angry, and called to her upline for clarification, becoz she has never been told that anyone can get her location with higher passing score, as she knew, she just need to pass, that's all!!).

The excuse from her upline was her competitor has already signed up few BO. (this is another untold excuse)

Actually what i am trying to say is, before you sign up, they will try to persuade you with all the positive things, but whether you can become a stockist after the money spend and your effort wasted.

Anyway, this is not the first story i heard about this biz, i have frens who joined up and never been ask to interview...!!

Please do consider thoroughly before you make the decision...

P.S. I am not against this biz, but i am really angry after i knew the hardship my relative has endure. Just wish to remind any innocent ppl out there!!!

herby.carol
post Nov 11 2009, 09:43 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(alexto9999 @ Nov 10 2009, 10:29 PM)
Hi there...

Before she join up, her upline use all kind of methods to persuade her,...brought her to one of their downline shop and shown her the sales figure....

Ofcoz, my relative is not that stupid, she really went to different stockist and really surprise that their biz is quite ok..
So when she sign up and purchase a set of compulsory items (cost her 2.5k), her upline told her to start looking for a location and just pass the interview.

She was very determined to do this biz, almost everynite she is studying those products which her upline said will come out during the interview, and of coz start looking for a suitable location. She also constantly participated trainings and seminar held by them.

When she got the location she wants, and persuaded the shop owner to wait for her (almost a mth), she proposed the location to management and went to interview. Her upline insist that she needed to pass the exam coz they are other who is targeting her location. (Strangely the shopowner told her, she is the only person to contact him)

After a week, she received a letter congratulate her of passing the exam but she is not selected to manage the shop she proposed.

The reason they gave was they are others who score higher than her!! (Which it's not transparent becoz she doesnt even knows how much she scored)

She was really dissapointed and angry, and called to her upline for clarification, becoz she has never been told that anyone can get her location with higher passing score, as she knew, she just need to pass, that's all!!).

The excuse from her upline was her competitor has already signed up few BO. (this is another untold excuse) 
Actually what i am trying to say is, before you sign up, they will try to persuade you with all the positive things, but whether you can become a stockist after the money spend and your effort wasted.
Anyway, this is not the first story i heard about this biz, i have frens who joined up and never been ask to interview...!!

P.S. I am not against this biz, but i am really angry after i knew the hardship my relative has endure. Just wish to remind any innocent ppl out there!!!
Hie there ..

I am so sorry to hear that sad.gif Anyway what you said is true, must get high marks, which I got it .. So not a problem for me. I know I got high marks because the GM himself interviewed me and said that I've done VERY WELL .. Secondly .. They are coming to see my proposed location either today or tomorrow. Then, it is important to have network and BOs under you befre you could go for the interview.

It is clearly written in the letter clearly that they will choose and qualify the people who has the higher marks and they will get the proposed location, so your relative shouldn't get angry. My upline told me evrything from A to Z about ALL this things you told me, so that's why I am considered lucky to join eCosway.

I've a few BOs under me too .. The reason why they want BOs because to show how serious are you into this business and grow your network. Network is very important, never in my team FAILED in the inteview or didn't open a shop .. My team is a very unique and I am grateful and thankful to have a very good upline.

Anyways, just to remind all of you .. Get a good upline smile.gif

Sorry to hear that once again .. You take care & thanks for sharing with us ..
herby.carol
post Nov 11 2009, 09:55 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(cll7833 @ Nov 10 2009, 12:09 PM)
Hi herby.carol,

Can share wat is the procedure and step for the interview?
Hie cll7833,

The procedure is like this ..

1. Join as a BO

2. Attend the trainings and classes

3. Submit the application form for the interview

4. Wait for them to call you

5. After passing the interview, look for location.

During the classes and trainings provided, I just went 2 times, rest of it I studied by myself. The MOST important thing is that how you persuade and convince the customer in 1 and half minutes to buy the products. Of course trainings provided and so on, but it should be from yourself, within you, talk well and speak well ..

You see how usually aunties will ask you to buy things in the shop .. Just like that, that's why professionals can't pass the exam because they are stereo type and they vomit whatever they read from A to Z. It shouldn't be like that, when you sell a product, you must know how to convince like telling the benefit, how you eat it, what is the result etc. It's just that simple .. It's easy to pass the interview and not hard like others say.
herby.carol
post Nov 11 2009, 09:58 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(alexto9999 @ Nov 10 2009, 10:29 PM)
Hi there...

2 more things I forgot to write here ..

Firstly .. no one proposed my location I proposed, so I am lucky in that sense

Secondly ... many people never been called for the interview, you know why? I called Cosway before I went for the interview, they told me that there are about 3,800 applicants on the waiting list, so make sure again, you get a good upline to help you out to hook you up fast for the interview date smile.gif

S_lim1988
post Nov 11 2009, 11:44 AM

2 posts

mlm or not, u stil hv to put effort in it.. The thing wit ecosway is its safe n legal, u earn from sales from ppl u recruit.. Like i intro customer to u, u gv me commision lo.. Nothing wrong n irrational..
herby.carol
post Nov 11 2009, 11:47 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(S_lim1988 @ Nov 11 2009, 11:44 AM)
mlm or not, u stil hv to put  effort in it.. The thing wit  ecosway  is its safe n legal, u earn from  sales from ppl u recruit.. Like i intro customer to u, u gv me commision lo.. Nothing wrong n irrational..
Yups I agree with you smile.gif Well said thumbup.gif
cll7833
post Nov 11 2009, 02:04 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(herby.carol @ Nov 11 2009, 09:55 AM)
Hie cll7833,

The procedure is like this ..

1. Join as a BO

2. Attend the trainings and classes

3. Submit the application form for the interview

4. Wait for them to call you

5. After passing the interview, look for location.
During the classes and trainings provided, I just went 2 times, rest of it I studied by myself. The MOST important thing is that how you persuade and convince the customer in 1 and half minutes to buy the products. Of course trainings provided and so on, but it should be from yourself, within you, talk well and speak well ..

You see how usually aunties will ask you to buy things in the shop .. Just like that, that's why professionals can't pass the exam because they are stereo type and they vomit whatever they read from A to Z. It shouldn't be like that, when you sell a product, you must know how to convince like telling the benefit, how you eat it, what is the result etc. It's just that simple .. It's easy to pass the interview and not hard like others say.
thanks for sharing, my sister in law had gone for interview, but still have to wait to c who is lucky to get the higher score for her location...

herby.carol
post Nov 11 2009, 02:33 PM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(fyseng @ Nov 9 2009, 11:09 AM)
Hie fyseng,

The easy mop set is RM159.90

Member price is 1 RP (Redemption Point) + RM99
alexto9999
post Nov 11 2009, 09:55 PM

32 posts

QUOTE(herby.carol @ Nov 11 2009, 09:58 AM)
2 more things I forgot to write here ..

Firstly .. no one proposed my location I proposed, so I am lucky in that sense

Secondly ... many people never been called for the interview, you know why? I called Cosway before I went for the interview, they told me that there are about 3,800 applicants on the waiting list, so make sure again, you get a good upline to help you out to hook you up fast for the interview date smile.gif
Regarding on the location, when my relative proposed it, there was no news about other people has interest on it, but after the management went to the location to check it out, she started to hear about people wanna grab her proposed location. I am very sure that her proposed location was a very strategic place, coz she has brought us to give opinion.

Secondly, regarding on the interview, how can you define a good upline??? Think of those 3800 applicants who they believe they have a very good upline before they sign up. And why your upline manage to do something that other uplines fail to do? Where is the transparency?

Lastly, about their seriousness, many people join with their reason, but i'm sure my relative is extremely serious about her intention and determination. Because of that, she got a big frustration and dissapointment! Luckily she asked her friends who has intention to become stockist to wait for her result.

P.S. If they think only a very suitable candidate can has the priveldge to become stockist, so what is the point to ask people to purchase the so called compulsory items before interview, since trainings and seminars provided.

herby.carol
post Nov 12 2009, 08:41 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(cll7833 @ Nov 11 2009, 02:04 PM)
thanks for sharing, my sister in law had gone for interview, but still have to wait to c who is lucky to get the higher score for her location...
Hie cll7833,

No worries smile.gif Anytime, anything .. I can help you smile.gif Which part she proposed? Wish her all the best ya! wink.gif
herby.carol
post Nov 12 2009, 08:51 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(alexto9999 @ Nov 11 2009, 09:55 PM)
Regarding on the location, when my relative proposed it, there was no news about other people has interest on it, but after the management went to the location to check it out, she started to hear about people wanna grab her proposed location. I am very sure that her proposed location was a very strategic place, coz she has brought us to give opinion.
Secondly, regarding on the interview, how can you define a good upline??? Think of those 3800 applicants who they believe they have a very good upline before they sign up. And why your upline manage to do something that other uplines fail to do? Where is the transparency?

Lastly, about their seriousness, many people join with their reason, but i'm sure my relative is extremely serious about her intention and determination. Because of that, she got a big frustration and dissapointment! Luckily she asked her friends who has intention to become stockist to wait for her result.

P.S. If they think only a very suitable candidate can has the priveldge to become stockist, so what is the point to ask people to purchase the so called compulsory items before interview, since trainings and seminars provided.
Hie alexto9999,

Regarding the location, I am lucky in that sense because no shoplots available there but I managed to get one over there smile.gif So it's hard for others to have interest on the place smile.gif Based on your relative's issue, it is so sad to hear that. What is she doing now?

Good upline means have a very good connection between the management in Cosway and my upmost upline is the top person in Cosway now.

It's just like a lottery ticket, everyone buys it but only a few hit the jackpot. Same goes here, many people purchase and join eCosway, it's your luck. Basically you need to have confident, attract it and prepare mentally. Then how I passed the interview?? C'mon I am just 23 and I managed to get through smile.gif
Yoshikuno CF
post Nov 12 2009, 12:14 PM

Getting Started
146 posts

actually what i think is if you really want to join mlm, you should choose a company that have the products that you believe, and the mlm company must new and haven't or have not much shoplots yet because if upline had open a lot shops, how the downline earn if they want to sell their product? why the upline can be so rich? because they join early smile.gif

sorry, im from another business company called as SAB from Sg, quite new in malaysia coz still have a lot areas haven't explore yet, the more important is no shops yet, in our company has no binary system and no joining fee, XD our system is different, we only pay the product cost to get the products and straight away joined the company, and we sell the product at normal market price and it enough to earn, when we get one new trader/retailer directly earn money no need 2 XD next year we franchise to another country.
herby.carol
post Nov 17 2009, 11:04 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(Yoshikuno CF @ Nov 12 2009, 12:14 PM)
actually what i think is if you really want to join mlm, you should choose a company that have the products that you believe, and the mlm company must new and haven't or have not much shoplots yet because if upline had open a lot shops, how the downline earn if they want to sell their product? why the upline can be so rich? because they join early smile.gif

sorry, im from another business company called as SAB from Sg, quite new in malaysia coz still have a lot areas haven't explore yet, the more important is no shops yet, in our company has no binary system and no joining fee, XD our system is different, we only pay the product cost to get the products and straight away joined the company, and we sell the product at normal market price and it enough to earn, when we get one new trader/retailer directly earn money no need 2 XD next year we franchise to another country.
All the best smile.gif
fms21
post Nov 17 2009, 11:43 AM

Casual
465 posts

Cosway still the best and cheapest..
herby.carol
post Nov 17 2009, 02:47 PM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(fms21 @ Nov 17 2009, 11:43 AM)
Yupsss .. Nicely said rclxms.gif
herby.carol
post Nov 23 2009, 04:28 PM

Getting Started
88 posts

My shop is still in progress of approval stage smile.gif

smcg
post Nov 24 2009, 03:13 AM

Casual
331 posts

QUOTE(fms21 @ Nov 17 2009, 11:43 AM)
depend what thing.... not really everything is good and cheap....

i dont deny ecosway hv a good plan..
for me, i don't think to join cos i feel that before i open a shop..
i need to pay that much of $$ to become 'bo'..
then attending the seminar....
and go for interview which is 50/50% only to open a shop..
what if i fail..?? tiring to find another shop and go for interview again... doh.gif
and some more.. 3000++ people is in waiting list..... rclxub.gif
1 year membership is very fast gone.......

celine123
post Jan 8 2010, 03:51 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(herby.carol @ Oct 21 2009, 09:26 PM)
Dear friends ..

I would love to share my success story with each and one of you ..

I got through my eCosway interview yesterday

I'll keep you updated with my location of my shop and my progress ..
*Carol*
017-506 7115
Hi Carol,
My mom is going to attend the interview next month, and i am her partner. but now i have no idea what is the role of a partner...and what kind of question they will ask? do u mind to shed some light here?
thanks.. notworthy.gif

herby.carol
post Jan 8 2010, 04:10 PM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(celine123 @ Jan 8 2010, 03:51 PM)
Hi Carol,
My mom is going to attend the interview next month, and i am her partner. but now i have no idea what is the role of a partner...and what kind of question they will ask? do u mind to shed some light here?
thanks.. notworthy.gif
Usually we are prepared by our uplines by attending the trainings. As long as we are attending those and understand the concept, we surely can get through the interview. Mind asking, where are you from?

*Carol*
017-506 7115

Quick`
post Jan 9 2010, 01:14 AM

Enthusiast
735 posts

herby carol..u seem really experience on this. can u tell me if i got it right..im still quite blur
as below:-

ermmm,i was just brief about my parents about this e cosway thingy
really sounds convincing
my father mother = A
BCD left side (my siblings) EFG right side (my other siblings + me)
below BCD confirm got 1 of my aunty wants to be a shop owner d and another aunty on EFG ToBeConfirmed

550 to join, unsure.gif
yearly fees 50
but get voucher up to 600-700 to purchase 3500 different type of products.
hmm,seems not bad considering we will get voucher
assume interviews all went well,shop location all satisfy each parties.

*so what i need to do now is recruit people to open shop or recruit people that has high network so they can introduced people to open shop* am i right? sounds easy,sounds hard. i assume its hard.
and considering the ammount of people attempting to open shop themself
i believe countless has failed.

herby.carol
post Jan 11 2010, 11:29 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(Quick` @ Jan 9 2010, 01:14 AM)
herby carol..u seem really experience on this. can u tell me if i got it right..im still quite blur
as below:-

ermmm,i was just brief about my parents about this e cosway thingy
really sounds convincing
my father mother = A
BCD left side (my siblings) EFG right side (my other siblings + me)
below BCD confirm got 1 of my aunty wants to be a shop owner d and another aunty on EFG ToBeConfirmed

550 to join,  unsure.gif
yearly fees 50
but get voucher up to 600-700 to purchase 3500 different type of products.
hmm,seems not bad considering we will get voucher
assume interviews all went well,shop location all satisfy each parties.

*so what i need to do now is recruit people to open shop or recruit people that has high network so they can introduced people to open shop* am i right?  sounds easy,sounds hard. i assume its hard.
and considering the ammount of people attempting to open shop themself
i believe countless has failed.
hahaha .. Hye hye Quick` ..

Ohh so you are talking about (check the attached image)..

Correct??

They've 3 types of packages (they call it the sets) ..

One is 100eV (RM550), 250eV (RM1200) & 500eV (RM2300) sets.

Yups, yearly fees is RM50 & the voucher (called the bonus) you get depending on the sets you choose.

Yups, now your work is to expand your network under you to be strong to show that you are really serious into this thing.

Tups sounds easy but it's tough but no worries, recruit more VIPs and BOs and train them well to open the shops.

Things will be fine.

This post has been edited by herby.carol: Jan 11 2010, 11:53 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
Quick`
post Jan 15 2010, 05:24 PM

Enthusiast
735 posts

yea its correct.
sigh,seems so hard,but it is not impossible

gotta built my network
neways thanks for the draft lol
winniebb
post Jan 15 2010, 11:51 PM

20 posts

i m a supporters of COSWAY!!...i think my dad join cosway last few years bec..a long time ago..rclxm9.gif

heard b4 the cosway plan from my friends...now c all ur comment...hehe..i give up my plan joining as stockist..
leyley
post Jan 16 2010, 02:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,096 posts

Join it last time become inactive member...now duno still member or not lol
dream.angels
post Jan 16 2010, 03:38 PM

Enthusiast
730 posts

hehehehe.. last time was how long ago... ?
cos there's d old cosway business model, then d e-cosway one..
herby.carol
post Jan 18 2010, 09:27 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(leyley @ Jan 16 2010, 02:53 PM)
Join it last time become inactive member...now duno still member or not lol
If you didn't renew for a period of sometime, after a year or so then you can rejoin ...
ChanK
post Jan 24 2010, 09:07 PM

Casual
451 posts

so, the plan is this :

You pay money (RM2k Plus) to cosway, and u get the chance to go to training then interview then look for location n then see ur marking high or not n if high u get the location. and before that ur must have a TOP upline to ensure that u get the location...

OK..Are u nuts?? if it is not 100% sure that u will get to becomes ecosway operator..then WHY YOU ASK PPLS TO PAY RM2K???

THIS IS REDICULOUS FROM THE WAY IT SOUNDS.

SOMEONE SHOULD REPORT IT TO THE AUTHORITIES.
kyzson69
post Jan 24 2010, 09:31 PM

Psychiatric Patient
939 posts

basic ecosway is 1 of the OK oK mlm company... but the problem is do you have the quality to be the member of mlm, of u jus bcome the user only
zickey
post Jan 28 2010, 05:32 PM

VAPENESTJELUTONG
2,125 posts

If you can't find ppl don't join MLM..
alvenlkk
post Jan 29 2010, 12:31 AM

49 posts

will take how long to proses the thing,
is mean start be member until open shop?
kodeexii
post Jan 29 2010, 05:05 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(ChanK @ Jan 24 2010, 09:07 PM)
so, the plan is this :

You pay money (RM2k Plus) to cosway, and u get the chance to go to training then interview then look for location n then see ur marking high or not n if high u get the location. and before that ur must have a TOP upline to ensure that u get the location...

OK..Are u nuts?? if it is not 100% sure that u will get to becomes ecosway operator..then WHY YOU ASK PPLS TO PAY RM2K???

THIS IS REDICULOUS FROM THE WAY IT SOUNDS.

SOMEONE SHOULD REPORT IT TO THE AUTHORITIES.
Salam n Hola

Hmmmm.. too many people making assumptions without getting the actual facts.

First and foremost, the only requirement to join the company as a Business Owner is RM100. This already entitles the Business Owner to recruit any number of downlines under them. There is no limit to the number of branches you can have in eCosway. By this alone you have the potential to make thousands of RM a month (think long term).

As a Business Owner, you are given an opportunity to purchase an introductory set of product packages up to 500eV worth. These product packages are offered to new Business Owners at 40% - 50% discounts for the first 30 days of their registration. Now, many uplines are probably portraying this as a compulsory item. Seriously, it's not compulsory.

Those who bought 500eV worth of these products, are then given an additional monthly bonus called Extra Incentive which is calculated on unlimited number of branches they have under them. This extra bonus can actually double or triple your income. Those who bought less than 500eV, are given this bonus on just one branch. If less than 100eV is purchased, you don't get the extra bonus.

That's all there is to it. In essence, to join as Business Owner, pay RM100. You want unlimited extra bonus, buy 500eV worth of products (RM2300+). Otherwise, don't buy products. Just take a look at the packages. They are really a steal. If you are not interested in the extra bonuses, than just buy what you need. It's the only time you will ever get such incredible discounts.

Oh yes, if you do buy the 500eV products, there is also a 14 days no questions ask refund policy. Of course you will have to refund it back at the same store where the purchase was made.

Does the initial product purchase influence your chances of becoming a store operator? Well, if this is a perfect world where everyone goes straight by the book, I would say no. But then, it's not a perfect world is it? We are dealing with humans and businesses where a lot of variables plays their role in determining things.

The interview is subjective. There's no right or wrong. You are basically trying to earn your right to be given a free store at the expense of the company. The company never said that you will definitely be given a store in the first place. Always have that in mind.

Should you buy the 500eV if you want to open a store? Well, the truth is, you stand a better chance of not getting the store if you didn't buy it. Especially if you plan to open the store in highly competitive areas - KL, JB, big towns.
Why? Chances are, every one else who is in the que for a store did buy the 500eV or more (family plan). In a way, that 500eV purchase could be the deciding factor should every thing else be equal.

However, if you plan to open up in low competition areas (think rural townships), you may perhaps be one of a total 2 candidates. As such, maybe you don't need the extra points from the 500eV if you are sure your selling skills and product knowledge is tip top.

There you go. A little bit of in depth details about this Free Store Opportunity. Seriously, people should at least try to get their facts straight before blurting out their thoughts. Don't know where to get the facts? Ask around... politely.

Regards
Hadee Roslan
Run Your Own Retail Store At High Traffic Locations
http://businessopportunityinmalaysia.com

herby.carol
post Jan 29 2010, 11:27 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(kodeexii @ Jan 29 2010, 05:05 AM)
Salam n Hola

Hmmmm.. too many people making assumptions without getting the actual facts.

First and foremost, the only requirement to join the company as a Business Owner is RM100. This already entitles the Business Owner to recruit any number of downlines under them. There is no limit to the number of branches you can have in eCosway. By this alone you have the potential to make thousands of RM a month (think long term).

As a Business Owner, you are given an opportunity to purchase an introductory set of product packages up to 500eV worth. These product packages are offered to new Business Owners at 40% - 50% discounts for the first 30 days of their registration. Now, many uplines are probably portraying this as a compulsory item. Seriously, it's not compulsory.

Those who bought 500eV worth of these products, are then given an additional monthly bonus called Extra Incentive which is calculated on unlimited number of branches they have under them. This extra bonus can actually double or triple your income. Those who bought less than 500eV, are given this bonus on just one branch. If less than 100eV is purchased, you don't get the extra bonus.

That's all there is to it. In essence, to join as Business Owner, pay RM100. You want unlimited extra bonus, buy 500eV worth of products (RM2300+). Otherwise, don't buy products. Just take a look at the packages. They are really a steal. If you are not interested in the extra bonuses, than just buy what you need. It's the only time you will ever get such incredible discounts.

Oh yes, if you do buy the 500eV products, there is also a 14 days no questions ask refund policy. Of course you will have to refund it back at the same store where the purchase was made.

Does the initial product purchase influence your chances of becoming a store operator? Well, if this  is a perfect world where everyone goes straight by the book, I would say no. But then, it's not a perfect world is it? We are dealing with humans and businesses where a lot of variables plays their role in determining things.

The interview is subjective. There's no right or wrong. You are basically trying to earn your right to be given a free store at the expense of the company. The company never said that you will definitely be given a store in the first place. Always have that in mind.

Should you buy the 500eV if you want to open a store? Well, the truth is, you stand a better chance of not getting the store if you didn't buy it. Especially if you plan to open the store in highly competitive areas - KL, JB, big towns.
Why? Chances are, every one else who is in the que for a store did buy the 500eV or more (family plan). In a way, that 500eV purchase could be the deciding factor should every thing else be equal.

However, if you plan to open up in low competition areas (think rural townships), you may perhaps be one of a total 2 candidates. As such, maybe you don't need the extra points from the 500eV if you are sure your selling skills and product knowledge is tip top.

There you go. A little bit of in depth details about this Free Store Opportunity. Seriously, people should at least try to get their facts straight before blurting out their thoughts. Don't know where to get the facts? Ask around... politely.

Regards
Hadee Roslan
Run Your Own Retail Store At High Traffic Locations
http://businessopportunityinmalaysia.com
well said smile.gif
Deion83
post Feb 2 2010, 05:04 PM

9 posts

Hi herby.carol

So u r the famous 23 years old girl which get to open shop, me and my dad always use you (your age) to persuade people hahaha....by reading your post and reply you deserve the shop....and i think you are from the group from mahkota cheras right? So have you open your shop yet?
Ash9470
post Feb 2 2010, 09:18 PM

7 posts

COSWAY must really check background of its uplines !!

These are the individuals that will give Cosway a bad name ! So how ?

This post has been edited by Ash9470: Mar 4 2010, 12:30 PM
herby.carol
post Feb 3 2010, 10:07 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(Ash9470 @ Feb 2 2010, 09:18 PM)
COSWAY must really check background of its uplines !!

In Melaka there is a unscrupulous businessman (Mr. TXX) going around recruiting for downlines for e-Cosway .

That fella really has a bad reputation one and has frustrated many of his downlines with empty promises,nonsense and dishonesty !!
Also  he has a bad personal reputation already...someone that you will not trust your wife /daughter/ girlfriend to join Cosway with ...know what I mean?

These are the individuals that will give Cosway a bad name ! So how ?
huh?? Really??
Ash9470
post Feb 3 2010, 09:27 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(herby.carol @ Feb 3 2010, 10:07 AM)
huh?? Really??
No joke. Give bad image to cosway.

This post has been edited by Ash9470: Feb 3 2010, 10:10 PM
herby.carol
post Feb 4 2010, 08:17 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(Ash9470 @ Feb 3 2010, 09:27 PM)
No joke. Give bad image to cosway.
You can call Cosway & tell them ..
Ash9470
post Feb 4 2010, 10:18 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(herby.carol @ Feb 4 2010, 08:17 AM)
You can call Cosway &  tell them ..
This post has been edited by Ash9470: Mar 4 2010, 12:31 PM
T630
post Feb 5 2010, 12:52 AM

On my way
572 posts

cosway store is mushrooming everywhere... sweat.gif
Awakened_Angel
post Feb 5 2010, 10:35 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,703 posts

my friend are in the myst of starting a e cosway store... it is said that he only paid 10 k and e cosway will take care of everything... renovation, system, stocks etc
kodeexii
post Feb 5 2010, 06:22 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(Awakened_Angel @ Feb 5 2010, 10:35 AM)
my friend are in the myst of starting a e cosway store... it is said that he only paid 10 k and e cosway will take care of everything... renovation, system, stocks etc
Good for him. I wish him all the best.

Yes, the 10K is the deposit the company requires from store owners. Fully refundable when the store owner wishes to call it quits. The company takes care of rentals, renovation, interior design, electricity bills, etc. Basically most of the monthly costs to run the business is covered by the company.

Staff, if you need any is from your own pocket. Company provides t-shirt though.

I'm opening my store next week.

Regards
Hadee Roslan
You Can Own A Network Of Retail Stores
=> http://businessopportunityinmalaysia.com
Ash9470
post Feb 7 2010, 10:52 AM

7 posts

Competition is getting tight with so many ecosway stores mushrooming . So some uplines are getting more aggressive too.

Just be very careful of such uplines /recruiters who are bad and dishonest like Mr. Txx.Hope none of you have met him!

This post has been edited by Ash9470: Feb 7 2010, 11:04 AM
leongal
post Feb 7 2010, 11:37 AM

~I have a new mission in life~
3,188 posts

i read that the big boss, Vincent Tan wants to sell part of e-cosway.....
leyley
post Feb 7 2010, 10:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,096 posts

Any source for that news shocking.gif
herby.carol
post Feb 8 2010, 11:34 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(leongal @ Feb 7 2010, 11:37 AM)
Sell what??
Ash9470
post Feb 10 2010, 10:16 PM

7 posts

Article from the Edge

"BCorp sells Cosway to HK unit

Written by Ellina Badri
Wednesday, 14 October 2009 11:30

KUALA LUMPUR: BERJAYA CORPORATION BHD [] (BCorp) yesterday announced an internal restructuring exercise that will see its 49%-owned unit in Hong Kong, Berjaya Holdings (HK) Ltd (BHK), assuming control of direct selling company Cosway (M) Sdn Bhd for a total of RM1 billion in a combination of new shares, new irredeemable convertible unsecured loan stocks (ICULS) and cash.

This comes soon after BCorp announced the proposed listing of Berjaya Retail Bhd, which will acquire Singer (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd from Cosway Corp for RM360 million and 7-Eleven Malaysia Sdn Bhd from Premier Merchandise Sdn Bhd, an entity linked to the group’s chairman Tan Sri Vincent Tan, for RM600 million.

The deal between BCorp and BHK has been highly anticipated as they had previously announced an impending corporate exercise. Since then, BHK, which is listed on the Hong Kong stock exchange, had been queried on a number of occasions about unusual market activity involving its shares...."

The rest of the article at http://www.theedgemalaysia.com/business-ne...to-hk-unit.html

This post has been edited by Ash9470: Feb 11 2010, 02:28 PM
ac98
post Mar 15 2010, 02:52 PM

The Spirit of Photography
3,758 posts

Hi herby.carol ... your blog is no longer accessible - http://vipshoppers2u.blogspot.com/
herby.carol
post Mar 15 2010, 04:00 PM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(ac98 @ Mar 15 2010, 02:52 PM)
Hi herby.carol ... your blog is no longer accessible -  http://vipshoppers2u.blogspot.com/
Yups, we are not allowed to use certain words .. So I deleted it ..
IF-J
post Mar 15 2010, 04:07 PM

16 posts

Basically, Multi-Level Marketing is not a scam. I'll give an example. Umm, 20 years ago, people will probably think buying a water filter is a waste of money. why? because we'll assume our water is clean. But look at Malaysia now, almost everyone has a water filter. So, eventually all of us have to accept this. Mulit-Level Marketing is a revolution, a new era. And let me tell you something about the pyramid scheme, everyone single company in this world is using it. Example, from chairmen to ceo's and managers, then etc. But, the good thing about Multi-Level Marketing is you can create your OWN pyramid. I can't show you guys the structure of it now, but if your interested, add me up in msn. my email's in my profile. By the way, e-cosway is a good company, but my sources told me that malaysia's about to ban direct selling companies that uses the binary system. I don't know why. Right now, i heard there's a new system, it's called Micro-Macro Business System. if you guys want to know more about it just PM me or something. i'd be glad to explain this to you guys.
IEE
post Mar 15 2010, 09:45 PM

Regular
1,037 posts

QUOTE(IF-J @ Mar 15 2010, 04:07 PM)
Basically, Multi-Level Marketing is not a scam. I'll give an example. Umm, 20 years ago, people will probably think buying a water filter is a waste of money. why? because we'll assume our water is clean. But look at Malaysia now, almost everyone has a water filter. So, eventually all of us have to accept this. Mulit-Level Marketing is a revolution, a new era. And let me tell you something about the pyramid scheme, everyone single company in this world is using it. Example, from chairmen to ceo's and managers, then etc. But, the good thing about Multi-Level Marketing is you can create your OWN pyramid. I can't show you guys the structure of it now, but if your interested, add me up in msn. my email's in my profile. By the way, e-cosway is a good company, but my sources told me that malaysia's about to ban direct selling companies that uses the binary system. I don't know why. Right now, i heard there's a new system, it's called Micro-Macro Business System. if you guys want to know more about it just PM me or something. i'd be glad to explain this to you guys.
you argument is EPIC FAIL. Trying to equate MLM with water filter, trying to infer MLM has the charateristic of water filter, which doesn't.
IF-J
post Mar 16 2010, 12:09 AM

16 posts

oh, i was just trying to put it as an example. people can accept traditional methods like retailing, franchising, whole selling and e-business, why not a new method? don't need to show frustration. MLM is a potential marketing plan but people tend to abuse that power. i was merely sharing my thoughts about Multi-Level Marketing. And the owner of the topic wants to know more about e-cosway and MLM, not insulting MLM. so please, PLEASE get your facts right. thanks for giving your opinions, i really appreciate it smile.gif.

This post has been edited by IF-J: Mar 16 2010, 12:16 AM
ac98
post Mar 31 2010, 06:25 PM

The Spirit of Photography
3,758 posts

MLM is not for everyone ... some are "destined" to work for other people for the rest of their lives - earning a small income (few hundred, maybe few thousand) for hours and hours of work, making his employer richer. Companies make money by the millions while they earn thousands ... that is the life some of these 'keyboard warriors' are destined to live out.

It's fantastic how people can express eCosway out in the open whereas some info of other ways of making money has to be given out in a PM ... just open a new topic and let everyone know about it. Don't be ashame if your way of making money is legit.

Added on March 31, 2010, 6:49 pm
QUOTE(herby.carol @ Mar 15 2010, 04:00 PM)
So where is your website/blog now? Maybe you can PM me if you can't post it up here? icon_rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by ac98: Mar 31 2010, 06:49 PM
herby.carol
post Apr 5 2010, 01:36 PM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(ac98 @ Mar 31 2010, 06:25 PM)

So where is your website/blog now? Maybe you can PM me if you can't post it up here? icon_rolleyes.gif
what's your e-mail address? Shall email you the details ..
SUSMatrix
post Apr 29 2010, 10:14 AM

King of Char Siew!
15,022 posts

QUOTE(leongal @ Feb 7 2010, 11:37 AM)
Already sold and went up to HK stock market....Vincent Tan basically builds various business to push up share price...and e-Cosway is currently his pet project...later after he make enough money from e-Cosway stock, he'll start some other business and abandon the current one....it is his modus operandi. Has a whole history of this. So people, don't simply join-join MLM....you are NEVER a 'Business Owner' to begin with...coz you never will own it.

A friend of mine is in high level management and actually works with him...

This post has been edited by Matrix: Apr 29 2010, 10:15 AM
lilcool
post Jun 16 2010, 12:37 AM

46 posts

Hi all. I have some experience with e-cosway. My rule of thumb for all who are considering to join is very simple:

1) Do you need the product that they ask you to purchase?
2) Do you have a big network?

If any of the above is no, just stay away from this company. If you want more details, pm me.
Darkmage12
post Jun 16 2010, 12:55 AM

shhhhhhhhh come i tell you something hehe
All Stars
17,053 posts

QUOTE(lilcool @ Jun 16 2010, 12:37 AM)
Hi all. I have some experience with e-cosway. My rule of thumb for all who are considering to join is very simple:

1) Do you need the product that they ask you to purchase?
2) Do you have a big network?
If any of the above is no, just stay away from this company. If you want more details, pm me.
Are you encouraging or discouraging people then? Cosway sells all kinds of products which also consists of necessity. You don't need necessity? Wow that's new hmm.gif
maru
post Jun 16 2010, 09:58 AM

Regular
1,191 posts

this thing already started ages ago but that time not that exposed. last year many ppl exposed with this idea, even my fren joined. He n his gf everyday went to the e cosway to learn products. he quite determined to open his own so called e cosway last year. eventually he failed.

yes its true this thing exist, but what is the percentage u can open ur own shop? i called it less than 5%

1k member join, i think only 3-5 shop managed to open. i went to their seminar also boosting they wanna take over international market etc but until now nothing happen. they told me be4 end of last year they goin to boost dont know how many shop this n that. till now nothing had happen.

i think this is another way to promote their products n recruit more members. u dont join cosway u wont be able to get into this kind of ownership. remember what i been told u need to go for 1 time only interview. if u failed the interview u will never ever able to open e cosway.

their concept is to make e cosway like 7-11
herby.carol
post Jun 16 2010, 10:07 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(Darkmage12 @ Jun 16 2010, 12:55 AM)
Are you encouraging or discouraging people then? Cosway sells all kinds of products which also consists of necessity. You don't need necessity? Wow that's new hmm.gif
He's using reverse physcology. He is encouraging yet discouraging .. He should be a BO, that's why he said, if you're interested PM me.

Even earlier I've received an e-mail stating all the difficulties that we will face when we open the shop, yet when we can face all that, he asked me to reply

maru
post Jun 16 2010, 10:15 AM

Regular
1,191 posts

i dont understand ur statement here...

herby.carol
post Jun 16 2010, 10:49 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(maru @ Jun 16 2010, 10:15 AM)
i dont understand ur statement here...
I've got an e-mail before .. it said ..

Please think twice before deciding. Here are few reason before I can share further:
1. Competition very strong. Almost everywhere got ecosway, chances for you to get one might be very slim.
2. You have to quit your full time job
3. You have to be a female.
4. If you cant hit high sales target, your account will be terminated. What if this happen when you are at 38 years old? Chances to get new job are slimmer.
5. You will have to recruit people to join under you and buy a lot of ecosway products.
6. You will also have to buy ecosway products of more than rm1K to show your commitment to company.
7. You will have to hire few people to take care of your shop. What happen if your profit this month is very low? Who is going to pay their salary?
8. You have to work 10am to 10pm everyday.
9. After closing, you have to calculate account daily…. This can be up to 11pm at night.
10. Anyone can complain of your shop, if you got 3 warning letters from HQ regarding your poor service and complaints from public, you are OUT. What you going to do after that?
11. It is very very pressure.
Once you have rethink and confirm on all this, let me know. Thanks.

He is indirectly telling the PROS & CONS to open a shop.

If you can take it, he asked me to rpely him & let him know ..

This is called reverse pyschology, whereby he is challenging you, if you can, you join.
cybermaster98
post Jun 16 2010, 04:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,439 posts

if ure really serious in a good MLM scheme without the normal hassle, then go into USANA. I personally know of friends who are really earning some big bucks now while only doing this part time.

(p/s: im not in USANA as my money is invested elsewhere so my opinions are not to get anybody to join me or otherwise)
kgloh23
post Jun 16 2010, 11:00 PM

27 posts

There are many way to earn money, MLM is one of the way.
Buy a product and be referral or recruite is the power of network marketing. In reality, we all live with networking, all business link to networking, no networking = no people = you alone.

Every business can help you to get money but all are not rocket science and every business take time to grow. So please never think to earn money quick by MLM, it may take time and depend on you effort to sell product or recruite.
In MLM, the faster way to earn is recruite people as the more people you have, the more sales you get. Every people have only 24 hrs, but in MLM business, it is leverage.
I am not in E-Cosway business but in another Network Marketing with strong group of support and work together.
As long as you confortable with the product of the company, MLM is OK.
However, be aware, there are a lot of SCAM, and never trust people who tell you that you can earn million in a month in network marketing. It take time to grow and depend of your effort.

MLM is a business but it not for everyone. Choose only be the member for the product you comfortable to, then only you can confident and refer to others people.

caroline_gurl
post Sep 2 2010, 04:35 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(herby.carol @ Mar 15 2010, 04:00 PM)
hi, may i know ur new website as well?

herby.carol
post Sep 3 2010, 11:51 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(caroline_gurl @ Sep 2 2010, 04:35 PM)
hi, may i know ur new website as well?
no new website smile.gif
flowerhorn08
post Sep 4 2010, 07:17 AM

Getting Started
147 posts

My.......my......... After reading some of the recent comments, I feel that as in any thing in life, it needs efforts to make money. There is always some works need to be done to acquire wealth.

I believe anything can make money. Provided that you know the trade of the tool and PASSION. Yup, you must have passion in it. At least that is the minimum requirement. Better still, if you can revolve your life around it, then it gives you a much higher chance of succeeding in it.

That being said, it simply means that it's just NOT for anyone. As in any other fields, there are successful people and not so successful people or those who fail. It is the NORM of life.

I know many people have doubt about MLM (and in this case eCosway) but I do know some very successful people in this company, making tens of thousands a month!

We still cling to our thought of yesteryear that we have to use conventional ways to earn money. Go to work for someone, "PAY YOUR TIME" and you get paid at the end of the month. Work hard and the company will reward YOU. That is the thinking of the Industrial AGE. However, I am seeing more younger generations becoming more entrepreneur, think out of the BOX and dare to take try NEW STUFF.

We are in the Information Age. Even though I must admit that I am from the Industrial Age group, I am beginning to see things in a new perspective in this Information Age. Don't limit our capabilities by shuting ouy of mind to "ABSURD" ways of earning money. You wouldn't know until you try. And in this case, how much can you lose?

MLM has earned a bad name here (at least in Malaysia) because we have heard lot and lots of people publicized the bad and fail cases. But have we sincerely ask ourself why do one fail? Have we analyze the situation? Are we prepared to dumped in the hard work ?

Of course, the recruiter also play a role in this. Sweet promise just to entice people to join is what earn a bad name for the industry.

So the way I see it, it boils down to 2 things.

YOU and the UPLINE you join. If you join a good UPLINE, he/she will guide and support you and help you build your downline. He/She will act as a mentor to help you build a business even to the extend of recruiting people under YOU. He/ She will lay out a PLAN that is workable (of course you also need to do some work) and take the time to explain and execute.

jensen_tidus
post Jan 9 2011, 04:46 PM

Casual
358 posts

QUOTE(flowerhorn08 @ Sep 4 2010, 07:17 AM)
My.......my......... After reading some of the recent comments, I feel that as in any thing in life, it needs efforts to make money. There is always some works need to be done to acquire wealth.

I believe anything can make money. Provided that you know the trade of the tool and PASSION. Yup, you must have passion in it. At least that is the minimum requirement. Better still, if you can revolve your life around it, then it gives you a much higher chance of succeeding in it.

That being said, it simply means that it's just NOT for anyone. As in any other fields, there are successful people and not so successful people or those who fail. It is the NORM of life.

I know many people have doubt about MLM (and in this case eCosway) but I do know some very successful people in this company, making tens of thousands a month!

We still cling to our thought of yesteryear that we have to use conventional ways to earn money. Go to work for someone, "PAY YOUR TIME" and you get paid at the end of the month. Work hard and the company will reward YOU. That is the thinking of the Industrial AGE. However, I am seeing more younger generations becoming more entrepreneur, think out of the BOX and dare to take try NEW STUFF.

We are in the Information Age. Even though I must admit that I am from the Industrial Age group, I am beginning to see things in a new perspective in this Information Age. Don't limit our capabilities by shuting ouy of mind to "ABSURD" ways of earning money. You wouldn't know until you try. And in this case, how much can you lose?

MLM has earned a bad name here (at least in Malaysia) because we have heard lot and lots of people publicized the bad and fail cases. But have we sincerely ask ourself why do one fail? Have we analyze the situation? Are we prepared to dumped in the hard work ?

Of course, the recruiter also play a role in this. Sweet promise just to entice people to  join is what earn a bad name for the industry.

So the way I see it, it boils down to 2 things.

YOU and the UPLINE you join. If you join a good UPLINE, he/she will guide and support you and help you build your downline. He/She will act as a mentor to help you build a business even to the extend of recruiting people under YOU. He/ She will lay out a PLAN that is workable (of course you also need to do some work) and take the time to explain and execute.
Are you the PR?? Trying to do damage control??

My fren personally tried this shit but sorry to say that he ended few thousand ringit poorer... I'll definitely say no!!!
king_lover23
post Feb 20 2011, 02:17 AM

Regular
1,055 posts

agree... tht is not pyramid style..
but actually the bottle line person earn more than their topline...

Added on February 20, 2011, 2:19 am
QUOTE(jensen_tidus @ Jan 9 2011, 04:46 PM)

My fren personally tried this shit but sorry to say that he ended few thousand ringit poorer... I'll definitely say no!!!
agree.. and this is long term business...
u need to take at least 2 or 3 years to see the result...
nothing comes easy to ur hands in this world... smile.gif
u need to work out for tht...

This post has been edited by king_lover23: Feb 20 2011, 02:19 AM
power gear
post Apr 7 2011, 11:53 PM

3 posts

This is very fascinated to see people has 2 different kind of prospectives about the MLM. For me, I'm in the middle of making the final decision whether wanna jump into this fast pace of "bullet train" before I will be the lonely one who leave behind.

I strongly agree that MLM is one of the way to archive financial freedom, because I see it with my own eyes (friends around who is earning 5 figure monthly).

I'm humbly hope to get some advice before I join up the 1000 eV BO package.
What should I prepare mentally and physically?
What kind of things I need to be aware of before I join up as Ecosway BO??

Bonescythe
post Apr 7 2011, 11:55 PM

One Quarter In...
28,187 posts

If you are a sociable person. Got a strong circle of friends who are positive in MLM.. Why not go and try it out. It is the circle of friend around you that matters. Either giving you a positive energy, or negative aura that will hinder you from success.

Yes, MLM is actually doable. But it depends on how is your approach is going to be, and back to the main point, your circle of friends and your influence in that circle.

I had been in that position before, and came to conclusion.. Those people trying all their ways to hard sell people into MLM, and those "investor" finally got nothing as per promised before joining, will start to talk bad about MLM, and ended up from friends to enemy, because $$$ involved. But in this world, you cannot avoid this from not happening, because it will happen and will continue to happen. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Bonescythe: Apr 8 2011, 12:01 AM
power gear
post Apr 8 2011, 04:45 PM

3 posts

Bonescythe

Are you a cosway member before?? Yes I am a very sociable person.

I really do believe that everyone should be at cause then at the "effect" side. In other word, we are deciding our faith, instead of the type of circle of friend around me...

Let say, if my circle of friends now is all negative thinking as you mention. I am sure eventually those who is negative will getting lesser and lesser, eventually I will attract those who are positive thinking in MLM. As I attract those in my life.

The more I focus in losing friends, the more it will turn out. So I rather give it a try 1st for at least 3 years before I say "No no" to these field.
wodenus
post Apr 9 2011, 07:08 PM

Tree Octopus
All Stars
14,990 posts

QUOTE(power gear @ Apr 7 2011, 11:53 PM)
I strongly agree that MLM is one of the way to archive financial freedom, because I see it with my own eyes (friends around who is earning 5 figure monthly).

Do they really? did they show you their bank accounts? do you know how much they earn (net profit?) don't mistake a sales figure for a profit smile.gif

Bonescythe
post Apr 9 2011, 08:10 PM

One Quarter In...
28,187 posts

QUOTE(power gear @ Apr 8 2011, 04:45 PM)
Bonescythe

Are you a cosway member before?? Yes I am a very sociable person.

I really do believe that everyone should be at cause then at the "effect" side. In other word, we are deciding our faith, instead of the type of circle of friend around me...

Let say, if my circle of friends now is all negative thinking as you mention. I am sure eventually those who is negative will getting lesser and lesser, eventually I will attract those who are positive thinking in MLM. As I attract those in my life.

The more I focus in losing friends, the more it will turn out. So I rather give it a try 1st for at least 3 years before I say "No no" to these field.
No. I am not a cosway member before. But I am ex-MLM, Quest International.. smile.gif The company is great, I learned a lot of things there. Although I had left MLM, I am grateful that I experienced a great MLM community before. It is all an experienced that I will never forget. Primary reason I joined them is to learn interpersonal skills, see how present effectively, talked until customers are convinced to the core, how to close a deal. And it is really not easy to sell a Rm2k products to a teenager..

Back to what you are saying. Well, I understand your point is to attract those who are positive, which means it will be meeting up a lot of new people, filtering them, and guide them and bring them up so that they can grow along with you. Well, it is never easy to find a positive MLM people nowadays because it is coming to a maturity stage for this industry. Furthermore, those parents who had bad experience in MLM will tell their children to shun away from MLM because it is a wasting money, wasting effort, scam or whatever you can name MLM.

To add salt into wounds, easy internet access also enabled people to search pros and cons about MLM, and while MLM continued to get tainted image in the market (I understand that it is because of some irresponsible agent that will promise sky high above to lure people in), it will be challenging.

I am not here to discourage you in MLM, but in fact, encouraging you. But just to give you some "injection", so that you can prepared yourself to face countless of hardship in front of you, countless of rejections, countless of critics, countless or all the bad things. Yes, it is very hard not to focus on the bad things.. But only those who are able to persevere to this hard stage (It could be 3 years, 5 years, 10 years), then they will really see result coming in.

There are no fairy tales in MLM. Those telling you.. "It is very easy, even my 65 years old aunt can do it, you cannot do it?" is totally bull crap in my opinion. Nothing is easy, and to succeed in MLM, you had to be so professional, especially in handling rejection.

Well for me.. I just think this bowl of rice is too tough for me.. For the rest of the people out there in MLM, don't give up.. But, don't be too stubborn if it does not work out for you. There are still a lot of things you can do to survive smile.gif

Cheers...

Added on April 9, 2011, 8:14 pm
QUOTE(wodenus @ Apr 9 2011, 07:08 PM)
Do they really? did they show you their bank accounts? do you know how much they earn (net profit?) don't mistake a sales figure for a profit smile.gif
It depends.. In some groups, it is real figure, real success, no doubts about it. (Usually aunt uncle group)
But in some group, it is totally made up at all. (High percentage is young people group)

For my case and experience, I saw my friend in an exaggerating water blowing process, which I could not even believe. Hahaha..

Just my 2 cents and my experienced.

This post has been edited by Bonescythe: Apr 9 2011, 08:14 PM
heavenly91
post Apr 10 2011, 12:01 AM

Follow One Course Until Successful.
1,717 posts

MLM is not really a future for you.
Yes you can do it.
But bear in mind not to do it for full time.

flowerhorn08
post Apr 10 2011, 03:56 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

Definitely not one!

Just sharing my view.

Me, I wouldn't touch it as I know it is not my cup of tea. However, I won't say that it is a bad biz even though it is not for me. It might be the proper cup of tea/coffee for others.

Most people see the sweet fruit of success but never ponder about the bitter long road leading to it. Having passion will make the path easier to travel..give u more umph to proceed...

Still on my thought that anything can make money provided it is the "right" one for you. How to know? Do u still persist despite all the hardship, gloom and negative vibes ?

power gear
post Apr 10 2011, 11:21 PM

3 posts

Some people have strong limiting belief saying that certain career like MLM is not their cup of tea. For me, there is nothing in this world is unachievable. We are the creator of our own life!!!

What you think and how you think about your every decision counts very much on deciding your own future.

I do understand here at forum a lot of people sometimes speak something without need to concern about responsibility. On top of that, some even from other MLM company trying to screw up Ecosway by attacking the company or spreading some threatening facts about the company.

Just for your information, I will show you how Ecosway is going to be a fast bullet train to financial freedom like a "HYDROGEN BOOM" from now on. Today 10/4/2011, I have joined Ecosway as BO. I will come and update you again when I archive my first 5 figures later^^ .....

As the saying goes "Opportunity is always there, just that it has been grabbed first by some1 who is earlier"
ace.princess
post Apr 11 2011, 03:21 AM

Enthusiast
713 posts

QUOTE(power gear @ Apr 11 2011, 12:21 AM)
I will come and update you again when I archive my first 5 figures later^^ .....
Sure, come update. Remember to post up pics of your car, house, holidays, cold hard cash, etc etc ya...

By the way, when I talk about doing business, I'm looking at 7 to 8 figures. 5 figure is too little lar... Employment also can get lar.

flowerhorn08
post Apr 11 2011, 09:02 AM

Getting Started
147 posts

QUOTE(power gear @ Apr 10 2011, 11:21 PM)
Some people have strong limiting belief saying that certain career like MLM is not their cup of tea. For me, there is nothing in this world is unachievable. We are  the creator of our own life!!!

What you think and how you think about your every decision counts very much on deciding your own future.

I do understand here at forum a lot of people sometimes speak something without need to concern about responsibility. On top of that, some even from other MLM company trying to screw up Ecosway by attacking the company or spreading some threatening facts about the company.

Just for your information, I will show you how Ecosway is going to be a fast bullet train to financial freedom like a "HYDROGEN BOOM" from now on. Today 10/4/2011, I have joined Ecosway as BO. I will come and update you again when I archive my first 5 figures later^^ .....

As the saying goes "Opportunity is always there, just that it has been grabbed first by some1 who is earlier"
Hmmm...that's the attitude one adopts when joining MLM.... Good...good....

I also used to think there is nothing in this world that is unachievable.... Positive thinking mah!

But sometimes one just have to submit to one fate n destiny....

Anyway, let us know your good news when it comes...
suiteng
post Apr 11 2011, 11:36 AM

Hopeless President
3,589 posts

QUOTE(ace.princess @ Apr 11 2011, 03:21 AM)
Sure, come update. Remember to post up pics of your car, house, holidays, cold hard cash, etc etc ya...

By the way, when I talk about doing business, I'm looking at 7 to 8 figures. 5 figure is too little lar... Employment also can get lar.
I was a part of ecosway back in 2009, and also other so-called MLM companies before ecosway which I bought this in cash --> *

My initial plan was not 7 to 8 figures like you, but I managed to do it in a short time frame.

I never believed in MLM at first, but ecosway kick start my life with the first pot of gold (I'm no longer an ecosway member).

Now I'm able to do something to help others to kick start their life to become entrepreneurs without the aid of MLM smile.gif I believe in giving back whatever you earn to the society, so that the rich don't get richer, the poor don't get poorer. Everyone can do it, they just need a little nudge to the right direction. icon_rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by suiteng: Apr 11 2011, 11:49 AM
jaylee85
post Apr 26 2011, 01:31 AM

7 posts

Sorry to say that, there some reasons ur fren not success

1. Ur fren join under wrong downline, they don't teach u any skills to get the free stores to let u knock the wall
2. Ur fren didn't listen her downline to do some essential steps to get the free stores

Added on April 26, 2011, 1:37 amFor those who don't believe this biz, just wait Ecosway open in front of your doorsteps, and u travel around the world u oso c Ecosway stockists are in everywhere!!

For those who believe, join us before too late, we oredi exist in this countries:
1. Malaysia 1000 stockist
2. Singapore not more than 20
3. Brunei
4. Indonesia
5. Australia 100+ stockist
6. New Zealand
7. Thailand
8. Hong Kong
9. Taiwan
10. Republic of Korea
11. USA
12. United Kingdom

Opening Soon
1. China!!!!!!!!!
2. Germany
3. Canada
4. Columbia
5. Mexico

Don't wait anymore, join us in Ecosway big train to start to conquer the world, Wakakaka

This post has been edited by jaylee85: Apr 26 2011, 01:38 AM
ekestima
post Apr 30 2011, 08:02 AM

Enthusiast
929 posts

Any business can make $$, passion is the word
flowerhorn08
post May 1 2011, 12:41 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

Bad news for those who intend who open any eCosway store. The rules have been revised and become very, very ,very stringent. To qualifty for opening an eCosway store, one would need to maintain two lines grossing more than RM100K a month.

Hmmm, seem like since Vincent Tan headed the company, everything has been made more difficult. Look like they want to discourage people to join (sort of) and their current focus is on the US market.-
jaylee85
post May 2 2011, 04:18 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(flowerhorn08 @ May 1 2011, 12:41 PM)
Bad news for those who intend who open any eCosway store. The rules have been revised and become very, very ,very stringent. To qualifty for opening an eCosway store, one would need to maintain two lines grossing more than RM100K a month.

Hmmm, seem like since Vincent Tan headed the company, everything has been made more difficult. Look like they want to discourage people to join (sort of) and their current focus is on the US market.-
You are wrong, is 10K EV not RM100k

1) You can apply for stokist even u don't have network, company will give you chance for interview

2) Let say company have 50 stores in this month want to open in Malaysia, company will give those Top 50 highest sales priority to choose the stores

3) If you hit 10K ev (about RM44000), in 3 months time continuosly, company will let you pass the interview easily

4) It is not compulsory to sell 10K ev to get a stockist, you still can get even you fail to do 10K ev sale in 3 months, but at least u must do some sales, not just sit at home then ur sale is zero

5) Got so many ppl want to apply for Ecosway Stockist, so u have to compete with them, company sure will give those who make sale in full force, not just goyang-goyang

6) If you think u can't make 10Kev in 3 months, ask ur upline to help you (a clever upline should help, coz 1 stockist in 1 line = stable income), u do together with ur upline, he or she can put some sales under u.

7) If you really can't make it, apply for E-organic, this is a new concept of store selling Organic food, have a great future potential, coz less ppl know it, means less competition, you can easily get an interview, I help my 4 downlines to apply, all of them manage to get interview for just 2,3 weeks only

8) You have to learn to make sales if you don't know, company won't give stockist to those who not take it serious, or it would be wasting your time and wasting company money to train you

9) Anyone interest just call me Jay 0177353914, my group know some tricks to help u get your Ecosway and E-organic stockist faster

Anyway plz check the real info before u post, the easiest way is just call our Customer Service to ask 0321434164.

For sure, that is a must for everyone to make some sale, imagine if everyone don't want to make sale and wait for stockist, ur upline like tat ur downlines oso like tat, you will get no income in Ecosway

Remember, although Ecosway provide a ease for u to become Boss and Entrepreneur, but u still need to put effort in this Global Franchise Business, you can get Free Store but u can't get without effort, or then even a cat and a dog can open a stockist dy

Thank you

This post has been edited by jaylee85: May 6 2011, 02:03 AM
suiteng
post May 3 2011, 12:26 PM

Hopeless President
3,589 posts

Very defensive.

The new rule is the reason for me to leave, and my downlines to leave too. I'm now working on something even more easier and lower capital to start than ecosway and earn more (because I already have downlines mah), no maintenance (aka quota) too whistling.gif

Well, if any one of you want to join ecosway with this new ruling, I wish all of you good luck and may your business grow.
flowerhorn08
post May 3 2011, 10:58 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

Thanks for the clarification. Look like I got my "fact" wrong.

But the rules do get stringent if compared to before. Am I rite?

Are you saying we need to get 10Kev every month, continuously for 3 months?

I bet only those super salesman/saleswoman around would be able to achieve that kind of feat.

And what is the minimum sales amount one need to maintain after opening a store?

PatEagle
post May 4 2011, 03:59 AM

Casual
305 posts

QUOTE(ekestima @ Apr 30 2011, 08:02 AM)
Any business can make $$, passion is the word

Agree 100%. In addition, think positive and Think Possibility how to make anything work.
No free lunch. Everything needs time and effort. Reap what you sow. Simple as that.

Here, everyone, please view The Power of Possibility Thinking (flash)
- A powerful short presentation created for all who wish to be all they can be.
http://rayma.com.my/DreamPossible.shtml

All the best. smile.gif
Adelinechu
post May 5 2011, 03:46 PM

1 posts

hi all~~ i've just signed up for BO and coming is preparing for the interview. Can anyone share your experiences who has been gone through the interview? Thats too many products to read, which its really killing me. Need you all support and advice !! ^^

jaylee85
post May 6 2011, 12:35 AM

7 posts

QUOTE(flowerhorn08 @ May 3 2011, 10:58 PM)
Thanks for the clarification. Look like I got my "fact" wrong.

But the rules do get stringent if compared to before. Am I rite?

Are you saying we need to get 10Kev every month, continuously for 3 months?

I bet only those super salesman/saleswoman around would be able to achieve that kind of feat.

And what is the minimum sales amount one need to maintain after opening a store?
1. the rules is stringent coz more and more ppl apply for stockist, the competition had increased, this is becoz more and more ppl know Ecosway can earn big money

2. Total 10K ev for continuosly 3 months, not 10k ev per month

3. I told you some secrets, less ppl can hit 10K ev in 3 months time, u still can get stockist when you get about 3K ev to 5K ev in 3 months time, but you have to pass the interview in full preparation, coz if you want to retake interview, it is compulsory to hit 10k ev to let company allow you to retake

4. Company will give priority for those who hit 10K ev in 3 months, that means when you hit this target, for sure u will get a store

Thank you

Added on May 6, 2011, 1:15 am
QUOTE(Adelinechu @ May 5 2011, 03:46 PM)
hi all~~ i've just signed up for BO and coming is preparing for the interview. Can anyone share your experiences who has been gone through the interview? Thats too many products to read, which its really killing me. Need you all support and advice !! ^^
4 ace products will come out
1. SE pendant
2. Hexagon Alkaline Hydrogen Water Filter
3. Ecomax Household Product
4. Automax Fuel Enhancer

8 more products will come from the ev set

Thank you

This post has been edited by jaylee85: May 6 2011, 01:15 AM
jaylee85
post May 16 2011, 04:44 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(SylvinLum @ May 7 2011, 03:08 PM)
Total 10K ev for continuosly 3 months?
who tell u that ,DoNT have those rule
Ya, is true, you can ask those Managers in HQ
tastie.gal
post Jun 8 2011, 03:19 PM

4 posts

eCosway and Cosway (M) are the same! they both belong to the same BOSS - Multi Millionaire Tan Sri Vincent Tan - the guy who owns BERJAYA GROUP smile.gif

what difference is only the 'CONCEPT' smile.gif

i am in eCosway myself and making heaps out of it. of course it's good .... for those who has negative thinking about MLM/Direct Selling, no doubt you tend to 'reject' the topic straight away.

well, eCosway still has lots lots of opportunities to offer those interested. why not get a free franchise store and run your own business. it's easy and it really works! smile.gif

anyway, for those interested to know more, u can contact me at tastie.gal@gmail.com / 012-8585413
Bonescythe
post Jun 8 2011, 09:25 PM

One Quarter In...
28,187 posts

QUOTE(tastie.gal @ Jun 8 2011, 03:19 PM)
eCosway and Cosway (M) are the same! they both belong to the same BOSS - Multi Millionaire Tan Sri Vincent Tan - the guy who owns BERJAYA GROUP smile.gif

what difference is only the 'CONCEPT' smile.gif

i am in eCosway myself and making heaps out of it. of course it's good .... for those who has negative thinking about MLM/Direct Selling, no doubt you tend to 'reject' the topic straight away.

well, eCosway still has lots lots of opportunities to offer those interested. why not get a free franchise store and run your own business. it's easy and it really works! smile.gif

anyway, for those interested to know more, u can contact me at tastie.gal@gmail.com / 012-8585413
But this eCosway, they do not have some guide in opening the branches.. Keep on open open until sendiri fight sendiri already.
How to tackle this ah?

My friend facing this in Kajang area. Since a few new opening, revenue drop 50%.. Sweat
Calvin Ng
post Jun 8 2011, 09:46 PM

4 posts

just to share something. outsider are always dont understand eCosway marketing. if you interested. look at the successful person who can do eCosway well. then u will clearly understand how its work.
AE82GT
post Jun 21 2011, 11:26 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

QUOTE(Bonescythe @ Jun 8 2011, 09:25 PM)
But this eCosway, they do not have some guide in opening the branches.. Keep on open open until sendiri fight sendiri already.
How to tackle this ah?

My friend facing this in Kajang area. Since a few new opening, revenue drop 50%.. Sweat
Unlike your eCosway, for my business, although there are many branches out there, my business revenue never drop but increase tremendously.
PoorVenderz
post Jun 22 2011, 08:31 PM

Casual
380 posts

QUOTE(Calvin Ng @ Jun 8 2011, 09:46 PM)
just to share something. outsider are always dont understand eCosway marketing. if you interested. look at the successful person who can do eCosway well. then u will clearly understand how its work.
those successful person where got time to give us advice, they so BUSY .. i hope someone will briefly explain how it works.. very hard to find outside.

QUOTE(AE82GT @ Jun 21 2011, 11:26 PM)
Unlike your eCosway, for my business, although there are many branches out there, my business revenue never drop but increase tremendously.
same as cosway, when i saw their financial statement these past few years, their profit increased .. but not in large percentage hmm.gif
garagesell
post Jun 26 2011, 04:14 PM

Regular
1,310 posts

last month mine increase 120%.. what say u?
PoorVenderz
post Jun 27 2011, 09:32 PM

Casual
380 posts

QUOTE(garagesell @ Jun 26 2011, 04:14 PM)
You mean E-cosway? Then gratz thumbup.gif
tastie.gal
post Jul 4 2011, 02:23 PM

4 posts

Yes. More and more eCosway are opening.

Their rule of thumb is, there should not be 2 eCosway outlet within the area of 1KM.

BUT, they encourage and approve more easily for eCosway stores in Shopping Malls. Cos stores in shopping malls easily make more sales than those located outside at shoplots.

So, the question about "sendiri fight sendiri" and "revenue drop of 50%" depends very much on the 'store operator' herself. How she runs the business. How she tackle her business problems.

eCosway CAN MAKE MONEY smile.gif It's my primary income provider smile.gif

If you care to know more ... drop me an email tastie.gal@gmail.com
or call me 012-8585413

ajobegs
post Aug 3 2011, 04:13 PM

2 posts

Nak beli barangan/produk-produk daripada cosway dengan harga ahli???
silalah jadi ahli, sekarang dah murah gila bayi biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by ajobegs: Oct 17 2011, 10:07 AM
AE82GT
post Aug 7 2011, 07:41 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

No. ahli u ke ni?
poolsurf06
post Aug 7 2011, 11:27 PM

Getting Started
56 posts

This is what I heard :

1. Those earning store are either - golden area or continuously telling people it's earning and ask if they are interested to join.

2. It's true, they earn up to 70-80k per month, by luring you with their high income, you are encourage to sign up 4/5 accounts for your family which will cost ~3/4k. Now you know where they earn.

3. 5% of the sales and 10% for food sales (no refund for food), u need to sell ~80k for 5k profit. % is not too bad, however, practically no holidays, constant changing of 'members benefit system and product, and finally, where could you get this revenue? MV?

Personally I think the system is starting to get a bit overcomplicated, esp the product selection. Between a topshop/zara/vincci tee and a cosway blouse, of course I choose the former, and I don't need a coupon to get it cheaper. Btw, I call the stockist to do delivery order. biggrin.gif
tastie.gal
post Aug 8 2011, 12:53 PM

4 posts

yeah~! i will be getting my eCosway shop next month smile.gif just passed interview and training in HQ KL smile.gif it feels great to succeed.

people who are interested, it's really FREE!

And now you get to choose whether to open a retail eCosway or Country Farm Organics (CFO) .... especially those located in KL, you can get CFO with less than 10,000eV cos it's so new and BERJAYA is giving away CFO FREE STORES to its' applicants.

BTW, about the 10,000ev in 3 months, YES. It's true.
Actually it's more of a guideline for the IBOs to build their network.
Of course it depends on your location too. If your location is away from the busy town, and you can hit like 6000eV in 3 months, you can get a FREE shop too. Also your UPLINE is very important.

For those who wish to excel...please contact me .... tastie.gal@gmail.com or +6012-8585413 (Chris) smile.gif
pisang
post Aug 8 2011, 02:25 PM

Enthusiast
847 posts

QUOTE(tastie.gal @ Aug 8 2011, 12:53 PM)
yeah~! i will be getting my eCosway shop next month smile.gif just passed interview and training in HQ KL smile.gif it feels great to succeed.

people who are interested, it's really FREE!

And now you get to choose whether to open a retail eCosway or Country Farm Organics (CFO) .... especially those located in KL, you can get CFO with less than 10,000eV cos it's so new and BERJAYA is giving away CFO FREE STORES to its' applicants.

BTW, about the 10,000ev in 3 months, YES. It's true.
Actually it's more of a guideline for the IBOs to build their network.
Of course it depends on your location too. If your location is  away from the busy town, and you can hit like 6000eV in 3 months, you can get a FREE shop too. Also your UPLINE is very important.

For those who wish to excel...please contact me .... tastie.gal@gmail.com or +6012-8585413 (Chris) smile.gif
mind to share how much eV you make within the 3 months?

and could you pls explain why you mentioned that "your UPLINE is very important" ? is the upline playing some 'role' in getting a retail cosway shop?

thank you...
lanterngreen
post Aug 8 2011, 02:53 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(garagesell @ Jun 26 2011, 04:14 PM)
How long have you been into this?
ajobegs
post Aug 9 2011, 02:17 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(AE82GT @ Aug 7 2011, 07:41 PM)
No. ahli u ke ni?
ye.. percuma sempena bulan ramadhan al-mubarak.. nod.gif
Vinspire
post Sep 8 2011, 02:42 AM

Sleeping Member
1,667 posts

QUOTE(jaylee85 @ May 6 2011, 12:35 AM)
1. the rules is stringent coz more and more ppl apply for stockist, the competition had increased, this is becoz more and more ppl know Ecosway can earn big money

2. Total 10K ev for continuosly 3 months, not 10k ev per month

3. I told you some secrets, less ppl can hit 10K ev in 3 months time, u still can get stockist when you get about 3K ev to 5K ev in 3 months time, but you have to pass the interview in full preparation, coz if you want to retake interview, it is compulsory to hit 10k ev to let company allow you to retake

4. Company will give priority for those who hit 10K ev in 3 months, that means when you hit this target, for sure u will get a store

Thank you

Added on May 6, 2011, 1:15 am

4 ace products will come out
1. SE pendant
2. Hexagon Alkaline Hydrogen Water Filter
3. Ecomax Household Product
4. Automax Fuel Enhancer
8 more products will come from the ev set

Thank you

SE Pendant http://www.info.gov.hk/gia/general/200909/...00909090271.htm

Is this for real? smile.gif

shanel
post Sep 29 2011, 12:20 AM

8 posts

But now e cosway already have a plan..i nvr heard of any binary system..=) it just help ladies to open shop..not really MLM..it like conventional business..not bad!
dragynraken
post Oct 11 2011, 08:36 AM

27 posts

Now all rules different set already. Plus they merge with Country Farm Organic that was a lot fail when people look at the shop name got the "organic" word means expensive stuff.

Another thing is they going to China market now. Guang Zhou and other city will be first 5 shop and will not name as cosway or ecosway cause China already have many fake shop are there using their name.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0964sec    0.18    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:58 PM