Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Selayang Spring Condominium, Advice & Comment

views

rayfoo
post Dec 25 2009, 10:12 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,546 posts

please visit the sales gallery, they have a corner which have photos of the site progress, they will update it from time to time

This post has been edited by rayfoo: Dec 25 2009, 10:14 AM
rayfoo
post Sep 29 2010, 06:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,546 posts

Block Damar Sold Out
Sep 30, 2010

Celebrating the success of selling off Block Damar, Phase 1 of Selayang Springs Condominium, MASA Group and REI Group also announced that Phase 2, Block CEDAR, will officially launch on October 15th, 2010. Now open for registration and pre-booking, Block CEDAR, a 23-storey building with an eye-catching design, consists of three wings and will offer 274 units.

QUOTE(felisa0529 @ Sep 28 2010, 01:47 PM)
cool2.gif
rayfoo
post Sep 29 2010, 06:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,546 posts

KUALA LUMPUR: The second phase of Selayang Spring in Selayang, Selangor comprising apartments and a lifestyle mall will be launched mid-October.

The development's marketing agent, REI Properties Sdn Bhd's CEO, Dr Daniele Gambero, said Phase 2, also known as 'Cedar' has a gross development value (GDV) of RM115 million.

"We are open for bookings and we forecast the development to be sold-out within less than 12 months," he said during a media presentation on the new phase.

The project is developed by Barisan Tenaga Perancang (M) Sdn Bhd, a fully owned subsidary of construction group MASA Group of Companies.

The 23-storey building has three wings and will consist of 274 units ranging from 4 to 16 units per floor with sizes ranging from 586 sq ft to 2,783 sq ft. Targeted at young, middle class professionals, Cedar offers 10 different layouts. .

Selayang Spring is expected to be developed in four phases on a 10-acre site.

Gambero said the official launch for Cedar would take place on Oct 15, 16 and 17.The first 70 units will be at a discounted price of RM290 psf.

There will also be a retail launch of a 2.7-acre lifestyle mall. "The mall will have four floors and one floor is to be fully occupied by a movie theater... the main attraction of the shopping mall will be a multiple-screen cineplex with the entire shopping mall designed and themed as a "movies' world"," he said, adding that the other three floors will consist of 97 retail lots.

Phase 2 is expected to be completed by end of 2012 or early 2013. On developments on the third and fourth phase, Gambero said details have yet to be finalised.

To recap, Phase 1 of Selayang Spring, known as Damar with 284 units has been 100% sold by August this year since it was launched in 2009. Damar, with a GDV of RM81.5 million is to be completed by early 2012.

rayfoo
post Sep 30 2010, 12:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,546 posts

not promoter tongue.gif i am a owner rclxms.gif

QUOTE(felisa0529 @ Sep 30 2010, 12:03 PM)
PROMOTER drool.gif
rayfoo
post Sep 30 2010, 08:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,546 posts

yep, that is correct

QUOTE(Budak Pengantar @ Sep 30 2010, 06:35 PM)
rayfoo
post Oct 15 2010, 12:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,546 posts

the KTM at batu caves there lol

Added on October 15, 2010, 12:21 pmNO NONSENSE

Often these articles are riddled with big words in their attempt to coax you into buying their product. We will spare you this foreplay because we were once buyers just like you. We know what it’s like to read over-the-top definitions that promise the heavens but offer little more than typical human containment units – with a pool. Sometimes these approaches were necessary, especially if they had little to shout about (the bigger the words, the smaller the... you get the picture). What we’ll do is present Block Cedar @ Selayang Springs the same way we fell in love with it – simply as it is. And when you see it for yourself, we’re confident that your superlatives will be better than any we can come up with.

LETS TALK LOCATION

Block Cedar is part of Selayang Springs. Selayang is often connected with the word ‘far’, I guess it depends on your definition of ‘far’. If you consider a 25 mins drive (barring a catastrophic traffic jam) from KLCC to Selayang ‘far’, then maybe it is. I like to call it ‘conveniently far’. Meaning far enough from the hustle and bustle of the city yet close enough to make the commute a non-issue.

On the way to Selayang Springs you will notice your hard earned tax money being put to work in the numerous road works. Others have begun to realise the potential of Selayang and the infrastructure is undergoing a facelift. With all the upgrades, the area is fast becoming more accessible. All indications are, this is only the beginning.

GREENER THAN MOST

One of the most prominent features of Block Cedar is something the MASA Group of Companies (the developers responsible for this project) did not put there - nature. Creation is difficult to replicate, you can put a few trees here and there but nothing beats the real thing. Other projects proudly display nature in their visuals, whether it’s surrounded by trees or some kind of picturesque greenery, but how many can say they have a 4 acres park with jogging trail? Or the fact that in the morning, you are greeted by the sights and sounds of a mountain reserve? Not many I suspect.

A SPACE FOR EVERYONE

Block Cedar has units from a modest 587 sq/ft to the decadent 2,783 sq/ft available. In all there are a total of 10 designs to choose from. So whether you’re just launching your career or you’re looking for a place to reward yourself with, there is a space for you. I couldn’t choose a favourite so I’ll highlight a few.

The Trevi, is Selayang Springs’ unique interpretation of the studio apartment. The name was inspired by a fountain in Rome which is famous for its unique design. It was apt for a unit which features a unique wall. Slide one way and you’ve got bedroom privacy, slide the other way and it transforms into a larger living room. A simple innovation that makes a modest space unconfined.

Then there is the Murano, these units were named after a city famous for glass blowing. Step inside and light floods your senses. A larger area of the walls are glass panels (more than 15 ft high!) which captures light and offers a stunning view of the outside.

But the crown of Block Cedar has got to be the 2,783 sq/ft Villa d’Este. There are only 10 of these units available, so they are very exclusive. It was named after a famous hotel near Como in Italy. When you see the size of this unit your heart will leap. Just the bedroom is the size of a badminton court! Put it under microscopic attention and you will find furnishings fit for a king.

All the units were designed to capture lots of natural light and show off the surrounding nature. Being inside any of these units you will get the feeling of being outdoors.

THINKING AHEAD

In the works is also the development of a new kind of mall. A mall with a fresh design and theme that will draw people from all over. As always it will offer brands, entertainment, and food even for the most selective of persons. It will make leaving Selayang very difficult since all your needs can be met a short walk away.

WISE WORDS

Warren Buffet said “Buy low, sell high.” It’s one of the principles that made him the billionaire he is today. I’m not advocating that you buy a piece of Block Cedar just to make a shrewd investment, but who are we kidding? Buying a home is a big deal and knowing that it will (probably) rise in value as time passes makes the decision a little less daunting.

There many things I have left out due to the limited space (we also wanted to show off pictures of the designs, the 2.5 acres facilities area, the landscaped gardens, the forest reserve etc.). But don’t take my word for it, you simply have to see it for yourself. Why wait? We (Selayang Springs) can’t wait to hear your superlatives about Block Cedar. Please find the time to visit us at our Show Gallery, open daily from 10 am till 9 pm and don’t miss our official launch on the 15th, 16th & 17th October 2010

This post has been edited by rayfoo: Oct 15 2010, 12:21 PM
rayfoo
post Oct 20 2010, 06:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,546 posts

the cinema probably is MBO according to the staff there, maybe will have Giant
rayfoo
post Nov 3 2010, 11:06 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,546 posts

GSC ?? i doubt it lah..MBO more likely
QUOTE(Reis @ Nov 3 2010, 10:56 AM)
Hmm I think when I said confirm the booking, I meant singing the offer letter lol! Yes this place is expensive, but if it builds up, its going to be crazy. SA told me GSC is coming in with a 14 cineplex cinema, thats a bit crazy... The info is only as credible as the SA though. Can you read chinese? If yes, I'll direct you to somewhere that have a lot more information.

Btw, my friend who just went to look around also got to choose whether it is 5% discount or 0% interest during construction only, no more huge discounts like the one they provided before launch.
rayfoo
post Nov 4 2010, 05:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,546 posts

confirm they have accepted? 14 halls is around the size of 1U GSC sweat.gif
QUOTE(Reis @ Nov 3 2010, 11:22 AM)
Like I said lor, the info is only as credible as the SA is. The developer's requirement is a 14 cineplex cinema, for MBO its over budget, TGV cannot bear it, only GSC can and they have accepted.
rayfoo
post Nov 19 2010, 09:30 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,546 posts

i suggest you talk to Daniel Gambero the gwailo boss see if you can arrange something agreeable to both sides, normally I see he is around during weekends at the showroom
QUOTE(C-06-02 TRAVIS @ Nov 18 2010, 11:11 PM)
Reis, when you sign your S&P is there a Lawyer or you juz signed? You are lucky..you get bank approved only sign S&P..My SA requets me to sign before even I know whether my Bank Loan approved or not mad.gif ..I requested to extend it till I get notice from the bank, SA say not possible and request pay up all balance and Sign the agreement. If not approve only return my money but the RM300 Stamp Duty will not be refunded. I was thinking whether is zit ethical for them to request customer sign the S&P and then wait for Loan approve. If my Loan is not approved, I wonder how much time they need to return back my $$$$. I'm very frustrated now. vmad.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0236sec    0.58    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:55 PM