Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Selayang Spring Condominium, Advice & Comment

views

felisa0529
post Feb 8 2010, 02:00 PM

Casual
426 posts

QUOTE(raisontan @ Aug 12 2009, 07:26 PM)
if wanna buy an  unit over there, better hurry...coz their next project around that area will be 30% higher. this is what the agent told me during my visit.

they planned to build 4 block but due do some problems,they just manage to have 3 blocks. so the other block cost will bare by the other 2 blocks.
the reason being-they cant pile one of the site since there is huge rock..so cancel 1 block nod.gif
felisa0529
post Sep 28 2010, 01:47 PM

Casual
426 posts

QUOTE(cutealex @ Sep 28 2010, 12:49 PM)
phase 1 also hardly sold out......errmm...i doubt
cool2.gif
felisa0529
post Sep 30 2010, 12:03 PM

Casual
426 posts

QUOTE(rayfoo @ Sep 29 2010, 06:25 PM)
KUALA LUMPUR: The second phase of Selayang Spring in Selayang, Selangor comprising apartments and a lifestyle mall will be launched mid-October. 

The development's marketing agent, REI Properties Sdn Bhd's CEO, Dr Daniele Gambero, said Phase 2, also known as 'Cedar' has a gross development value (GDV) of RM115 million.

"We are open for bookings and we forecast the development to be sold-out within less than 12 months," he said during a media presentation on the new phase.

The project is developed by Barisan Tenaga Perancang (M) Sdn Bhd, a fully owned subsidary of construction group MASA Group of Companies.

The 23-storey building has three wings and will consist of 274 units ranging from 4 to 16 units per floor with sizes ranging from 586 sq ft to 2,783 sq ft. Targeted at young, middle class professionals, Cedar offers 10 different layouts. .

Selayang Spring is expected to be developed in four phases on a 10-acre site.

Gambero said the official launch for Cedar would take place on Oct 15, 16 and 17.The first 70 units will be at a discounted price of RM290 psf.

There will also be a retail launch of a 2.7-acre lifestyle mall. "The mall will have four floors and one floor is to be fully occupied by a movie theater... the main attraction of the shopping mall will be a multiple-screen cineplex with the entire shopping mall designed and themed as a "movies' world"," he said, adding that the other three floors will consist of 97 retail lots.

Phase 2 is expected to be completed by end of 2012 or early 2013. On developments on the third and fourth phase, Gambero said details have yet to be finalised.

To recap, Phase 1 of Selayang Spring, known as Damar with 284 units has been 100% sold by August this year since it was launched in 2009. Damar, with a GDV of RM81.5 million is to be completed by early 2012.
PROMOTER drool.gif
felisa0529
post Oct 15 2010, 02:08 PM

Casual
426 posts

QUOTE(Reis @ Oct 9 2010, 07:34 PM)
Today me and my friend went there to see the place. We had our eyes on Block Cedar, Villa Borghese which is 1322 ft. I don't know if this is a selling trick or what but if we order by tomorrow, we get a whopping 20% discount. Buying the upper levels, it would cost is 489k before the 20% discount, that is a lot! After the launch, it is going to raise another 3% as well, so practically 23% increase in prices? The place is really nice, we have KTM nearby now.

I feel this is going to be another Desa Park City lol. Needless to say, we ordered 2 units. Anyone have other thoughts? If I do buy, this is going to be my first property smile.gif
First timer?detail research and differnet time of visits will help you to make judgement, come at weekdays nite, morning, afternoon, weekend day and nite, compare the traffic from pasar borong selayang to Jalan Duta, compare the road to Damansara via Kepong, compare the road to Rawang on weekend and weekdays, food, recreation, shopping mall, selayang mall, old mydin, Kepong Frim, Bukit Idaman behind selayang spring, do your calculation, goodluck! biggrin.gif
felisa0529
post Oct 1 2012, 01:27 PM

Casual
426 posts

Until today, stop. no one except a light in the show house corner area. you can see that around 7++. rclxub.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0180sec    0.35    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:50 AM