Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Selayang Spring Condominium, Advice & Comment

Ddaniell
post Jan 12 2009, 03:27 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Hi all,

Do u all know the Selayang Spring Condominum project?
it has been launch last year and now open for booking.

before this, i have been their showhouse and interested to buy it. just i have to think carefully before buy.
then, yesterday, i have decided to buy the property. i have booked with RM200.

there are promotion. for the 1st 100 book the property, they will get voucher from up to 25k

for example, if the property price is rm180k, so the price is including the 25k voucher.
the voucher is about buying other accessories, such as aircond, kitchen cabinet, floor tile, fan, and etc.

the more high floor level, the more expensive the property.
for me, the scenery will superbly wonderful because its near to forest, and hot spring.
and probably it will be a good investment for the buyer.

this project is by masa builder sdn bhd, barisan tenaga perancang sdn. bhd and masa epc sdn bhd.
before this, the company as a class A contractor involve many project such as KLIA. now they have become developer.
and this project is their 1st baby as a developer.

i have booked 1 unit yesterday with payment rm200 to listed in 1st 100 buyer
payment is base on percent completion.

i just wonder, if anyone in here know about the project,
1) the company background..is it stable?
2) any rumours about the project
3) good for investment?

any info, u can go to www.selayangsprings.com/
or iproperty.com

tq.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
kimhoong
post Jan 14 2009, 02:26 PM

Walking corpse in the office
Group Icon
Football Lounge
Group: Elite

Hi!

Actually I have opened a thread on Selayang Spring too dry.gif

I was interested with it too due to the lower price compared to others.

I went to the showroom and it had turned me off. Sorry if my mindset is too negative for your preference but the biggest problem is the location. It's too far from the city sad.gif - the end of Jalan Kuching?

However, I do understand the fact that you won't get nice/natural surrounding in the city laugh.gif

Good luck in your purchase icon_rolleyes.gif

I also received a PM from an agent (in LYN) about the 1st 100 buyer promotion - which makes wonder if the sales has been soooo bad hmm.gif
Guess what, the project has been on sale for some time by now and yet, they still can't get 100 buyers? I wonder why...

This post has been edited by kimhoong: Jan 14 2009, 02:27 PM
+Quote Post
budak_bagus
post Jan 15 2009, 12:14 PM

Casual

yeah.. the location is a little bit far from KL.
+Quote Post
Ddaniell
post Jan 15 2009, 09:41 PM

Getting Started

thanx to all wink.gif

yeah...far but i like the forest scenery. bcause, for me, i already bored with the KL city. it is enough i work in KL..but not living there..huhu..

anyway, i also quite curious why the sale so slow. anyone can tell me?

ok, if so far..anyone can suggest me where property near to city with range price rm180k ++ ...perhaps i can change my mind
+Quote Post
tengster
post Jan 16 2009, 07:30 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

the location is not far from KL. about 12-13km.

Commercial activities there are not so vibrant.

Hospital is available. Two malls are located there but they aint that happening.

Most of the people there are middle income.

Actually, I wont put my bet on this project.
+Quote Post
biggie
post Jan 16 2009, 09:34 AM

Enthusiast

No buyer means means that the probability of that project to be abandon is much higher depending on the finance status of developer... so take care and thread carefully on purchase as you might end up servicing loans endlessly.
+Quote Post
motherboard_barai
post Jan 16 2009, 10:37 AM

Getting Started

this place is not far from KL city..and the location is near by the Pasar Borong Selayang..the place is also quite strategic and the facilities is ok..

Added on January 16, 2009, 10:50 amthis place is not far from KL city..and the location is near by the Pasar Borong Selayang..the place is also quite strategic and the facilities is ok..

This post has been edited by motherboard_barai: Jan 16 2009, 10:50 AM
+Quote Post
Ddaniell
post Jan 17 2009, 12:04 AM

Getting Started

wut i have heard, the marketing sales group has been change to a new group.
so perhaps after this the sale will increase..
+Quote Post
ktcs
post Feb 1 2009, 07:21 PM

Group: New Member

Hi all, i have been to selayang spring condol. The location is ver nice and the showroon is quite impressive. Just to inquiry whether it is a good investment or not. How do yo compare with Magna Ville in term of rental rate, property appreciation. need help. tq
+Quote Post
Ddaniell
post Feb 1 2009, 11:59 PM

Getting Started

today i have been there to discuss the property price.they also show me the package that i can i get because i am 1 of the 100 1st buyer.

overall..my property price is RM212,000 for level 12...type A2..fountain view
and i applicable to get voucher rm22000.
the voucher rm22k is all the items such as kitchen cabinet (Signature imported from germany), lighting, oven, etc.

wut i can see, they still in progress doing the site clearing.
there will be 2 exit..and they will provide a roundabout at the road to easy access.

the sales man told me that 20 ppl have change their booking to purchasing.

i think it is good for investment for rental or for stay. i like the environment
but im quite disappointed about the hot spring. not convenient and too messy.

traffic jam also one of the major thing to take note. i think jam will happen start from the pasar borong selayang until jalan tun razak. if u depart before 7am..i think there will be no problem to go to kl..
i working in KLCC...even the distance is near compare to PJ or Shah alam...Puchong or Serdang...the jam will slower me...but i have to admit..everywhere in KL is jam..

so guyz..i want to get or opinion..
i like this property but it still in construction and i feel the risky
where i can get financial institution suite to me? am i still have to pay the installment even the property still in under construction?
any recommended housing loan?

thanx~
+Quote Post
ktcs
post Feb 2 2009, 01:33 PM

QUOTE(Ddaniell @ Feb 1 2009, 11:59 PM)
today i have been there to discuss the property price.they also show me the package that i can i get because i am 1 of the 100 1st buyer.

overall..my property price is RM212,000 for level 12...type A2..fountain view
and i applicable to get voucher rm22000.
the voucher rm22k is all the items such as kitchen cabinet (Signature imported from germany), lighting, oven, etc.

wut i can see, they still in progress doing the site clearing.
there will be 2 exit..and they will provide a roundabout at the road to easy access.

the sales man told me that 20 ppl have change their booking to purchasing.

i think it is good for investment for rental or for stay. i like the environment
but im quite disappointed about the hot spring. not convenient and too messy.

traffic jam also one of the major thing to take note. i think jam will happen start from the pasar borong selayang until jalan tun razak. if u depart before 7am..i think there will be no problem to go to kl..
i working in KLCC...even the distance is near compare to PJ or Shah alam...Puchong or Serdang...the jam will slower me...but i have to admit..everywhere in KL is jam..

so guyz..i want to get or opinion..
i like this property but it still in construction and i feel the risky
where i can get financial institution suite to me? am i still have to pay the installment even the property still in under construction?
any recommended housing loan?

thanx~

Added on February 2, 2009, 1:39 pmAs far as I am concern you don't have to pay for the installment untill the project completed, say 3 years. I was told that BLR also has decreased.

I like Selayang Spring too but still i dilemma whether to have Magna Ville which is about to be completed by Dec, 2008 or this newly launch Selayang Spring.

Need your opinion. tq

This post has been edited by ktcs: Feb 2 2009, 01:39 PM
+Quote Post
Ddaniell
post Feb 2 2009, 04:01 PM

Getting Started

just now i went to CIMB bank.
the package quite good. they can give 90% loan + 5% MRTA.
BLR = 5.95%

i still have to pay monthly but more lower than installment.
they calculate, if the project 10% complete so i just have to pay average below rm100.
the more progress percentage increase..the more u pay.

i went also to magna, but i dont like the surrounding area because congested. the view also not nice.
selayang spring give u nature view.either u want to view forest, fountain, road or pool. i like the greeny view. make u so calm.huhu..

compare to magna, selayang spring more luxury, got many facilities. beside, its surrounding with expensive banglore. so we can predict the mindset of ppl surrounding. no rempit2.

i still thinking to buy or not this property. i like the property but i afraid i can afford to pay installment later. so i have to think deeply.

maybe anyone can recommend me other property than have larger square feet with price rm212k compare to selayang spring 941sqt
+Quote Post
budak_bagus
post Feb 3 2009, 04:33 PM

Casual

aliance bank can give blr - 2.30 or blr - 2.40 but the BLR rate still not revised. still 6.5%. but the in a very shor time, the bLR will be revised to 5.95%. however, the overal rate might be different. no longer brl - 2.2% bcoz it will be too low.
+Quote Post
parven
post Feb 4 2009, 09:26 PM

hi...im from alliance bank,blr has been confirmed reduced to 5.95%!! and the rates are still the same blr-2.20 or blr-2.4 depending on the loan size...this will be a good chance for refinancing..

veen_0809@yahoo.com
+Quote Post
kimhoong
post Feb 15 2009, 11:53 AM

Group Icon
Football Lounge

QUOTE(Ddaniell @ Feb 15 2009, 03:31 AM)
i have been their showroom 3 times..its amazing. the marketing group also really good.

i booked 1 unit there. but later i cancel and get the booking fees back. quite sad but wut to do, i have no choice.huhu.
Mind to share why you are canceling?
+Quote Post
Ddaniell
post Feb 15 2009, 09:36 PM

Getting Started

i admit the selayang spring condo got future investment.
the day i cancel the booking, i saw an arabic couple came there to see the hot spring with his travel agent.

i cancel the booking bcause i dont have enough money to pay the downpayment and the project still in site clearing. the completion also take 3years. so it take so long to own a house.

at the same time, i saw property "desa idaman" at puchong prima.
the package and promotion very good.
dont have to pay downpayment, just pay rm3000 for booking and they will refund the rm3000 after VP with rm5000 rebate.

+Quote Post
bearbearhong
post Feb 17 2009, 09:32 AM

Regular

in my personal opinion, one of potential features for property investment is Location, location and location...i personally prefer property nearby public transport center like LRT/KTM station

and i dont think this selayang spring condo can bring high rental return, looking at its surrounding- wholesale market (many foreign workers around), NO relaible transport system (eg.LRT/KTM). your target tenant will be doctors/nurses from selayang hospital ( hv to compete with all other apartment/flat within the vincity)...

i was told by a property agent of symphony height selayang that a uni will be up in selayang years later...if so, perhaps it can help boost the development there and who knows it will be 2nd wangsa maju

At this point of time, one hv to be extra careful to go for under construction property, if the project delay/abandon, rclxub.gif , dun get hooked by interest free during construction etc...

This post has been edited by bearbearhong: Feb 17 2009, 09:35 AM
+Quote Post
li_ping
post Feb 17 2009, 07:15 PM

The Lover

I was wondering where to get the show house photos?
It's not in their website
+Quote Post
Ddaniell
post Feb 17 2009, 10:26 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(li_ping @ Feb 17 2009, 07:15 PM)
I was wondering where to get the show house photos?
It's not in their website
yeah..not in their website.u have to go to the show house to see by urself.
the showhouse so nice with the ID..
+Quote Post
daruma
post Mar 21 2009, 10:36 AM

热情奔放,创意无限

is selayang spring nice for own stay?

how's the traffic condition there?

how much is units over > 1000 sf?
+Quote Post
daruma
post Mar 23 2009, 08:44 AM

热情奔放,创意无限

i book edi yesterday (refundable.)

buying for own stay.

any thing comment before i commit? sweat.gif
+Quote Post
Ddaniell
post Mar 23 2009, 11:29 AM

Getting Started

wah, booking oredi?
good.

the project still under earthwork site clearing. no piling activity yet.
if the project has started the piling activity and construction period is around 2 years,then im sure i will buy 1 unit there.

for me, once the project is completed, i believe the condo would famous with their luxury and modern concept.
i will always see the update of this project.
+Quote Post
daruma
post Mar 23 2009, 12:50 PM

热情奔放,创意无限

this developer reliable ar? yesterday i see the tractor not moving... sweat.gif
+Quote Post
messiahhh
post Jul 1 2009, 07:06 PM

mmmm.... i think they're reliable...
check out their website at http://www.masa.com.my and look at their track record and upcoming projects.

and btw... piling has started.
+Quote Post
wen82
post Jul 4 2009, 11:25 PM

i visited the showroom today, i oso paid for the RM200 booking fee...
i like the place as it's Green Green Green....

their concept seems ok as more to luxurious...still thinking abt wana take it or not...im booking for type B1 13th floor, got to reply b4 monday or i cant get my refund back...a bit confusing now...as it's a 270k property n not a RM270 thing... =.=''

any other advise (location/safety etc.) ???
+Quote Post
tiramisu2me
post Jul 21 2009, 02:03 PM

QUOTE(Ddaniell @ Mar 23 2009, 11:29 AM)
wah, booking oredi?
good.

the project still under earthwork site clearing. no piling activity yet.
if the project has started the piling activity and construction period is around 2 years,then im sure i will buy 1 unit there.

for me, once the project is completed, i believe the condo would famous with their luxury and modern concept.
i will always see the update of this project.
I am residence in Bukit Idaman (near Selayang Polis HQ & Selayang Spring) for more tha 10 years + Selayang more than 10 years. I love the environment there very much. Tranquil, peace and less crowd, convenience as these community is development as a residential area. Crime case is not as high as PJ or Puchong area for sure.

Transportation wise, of course you need to have a car. In KL, no car means you can't go anywhere. The traffic to KL city using Jalan Kuching is bad between 7-9 am during weekday. The LRT will be connecting from Wangsamaju to Batu Caves, project still under construction i have no idea when is teh targeted completion date. Hoping the bus system will improve by then.

I also targeting at this project, i visited the Selayang Spring website. This seems like a huge project coz there are many blocks and the area is quite big, but the website seems to be.... too simple.. i rather wait for longer to made the buying decision. I would do more background check on the developer. The developer website also too simple, no director information...
+Quote Post
moonh
post Jul 21 2009, 02:25 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(tiramisu2me @ Jul 21 2009, 03:03 PM)
I am residence in Bukit Idaman (near Selayang Polis HQ & Selayang Spring) for more tha 10 years + Selayang more than 10 years. I love the environment there very much. Tranquil, peace and less crowd, convenience as these community is development as a residential area. Crime case is not as high as PJ or Puchong area for sure.
Transportation wise, of course you need to have a car. In KL, no car means you can't go anywhere. The traffic to KL city using Jalan Kuching is bad between 7-9 am during weekday. The LRT will be connecting from Wangsamaju to Batu Caves, project still under construction i have no idea when is teh targeted completion date. Hoping the bus system will improve by then.
I also targeting at this project, i visited the Selayang Spring website. This seems like a huge project coz there are  many blocks and the area is quite big, but the website seems to be.... too simple.. i rather wait for longer to made the buying decision. I would do more background check on the developer. The developer website also too simple, no director information...
Are you sure LRT will be in Batu Caves? i think it should be KTM komuter, and not LRT.. it makes quite a big diference, at least for me.. but still, Selayang Springs is too far from that proposed ktm station.
+Quote Post
raisontan
post Aug 12 2009, 07:26 PM

if wanna buy an unit over there, better hurry...coz their next project around that area will be 30% higher. this is what the agent told me during my visit.

they planned to build 4 block but due do some problems,they just manage to have 3 blocks. so the other block cost will bare by the other 2 blocks.
+Quote Post
cutieling
post Aug 29 2009, 06:56 PM

Getting Started

oredi book one unit at 11st floor, still wondering is tat a gd decision or not... since not too much respone from forum
+Quote Post
jelen
post Sep 4 2009, 08:36 PM

negative findings on developer.
+Quote Post
rayfoo
post Dec 25 2009, 10:12 AM

Look at all my stars!!

please visit the sales gallery, they have a corner which have photos of the site progress, they will update it from time to time

This post has been edited by rayfoo: Dec 25 2009, 10:14 AM
+Quote Post
felisa0529
post Feb 8 2010, 02:00 PM

Casual

QUOTE(raisontan @ Aug 12 2009, 07:26 PM)
if wanna buy an  unit over there, better hurry...coz their next project around that area will be 30% higher. this is what the agent told me during my visit.

they planned to build 4 block but due do some problems,they just manage to have 3 blocks. so the other block cost will bare by the other 2 blocks.
the reason being-they cant pile one of the site since there is huge rock..so cancel 1 block nod.gif
+Quote Post
yeongooi
post Mar 18 2010, 04:55 PM

just visit yesterday...show room very nice, why the project look like "under ground" ? what offer ur guys get?

+Quote Post
prischoy
post Mar 31 2010, 09:13 AM

dear all.. anyone bought selayang springs? i went to check it out yesterday.. looks good to me.. but want to know you guys opinions..

thanks!
+Quote Post
max_cavalera
post Jun 29 2010, 08:18 PM

i do not simply want abundantness ~ i am commited to abundantnes

Its a reputable developer. Price still under affordable gallery. Love their concept. I know the founder of this company. Its a trustable company and have been in business for quite sometimes. They usually undertake project assigned by others. So this will be their signature developement for future benchmark. Im confident that they will planned this as good as possible.
+Quote Post
coolly
post Jul 6 2010, 01:19 PM

Regular

QUOTE(prischoy @ Mar 31 2010, 09:13 AM)
dear all.. anyone bought selayang springs? i went to check it out yesterday.. looks good to me.. but want to know you guys opinions..

thanks!
i booked one...waiting for my loan to approve...
+Quote Post
almeizer
post Jul 6 2010, 03:45 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(coolly @ Jul 6 2010, 01:19 PM)
i booked one...waiting for my loan to approve...
any updated info like the price and available unit? or current promotion?
+Quote Post
mohd jen
post Aug 8 2010, 11:57 PM

the decision to buy/or not this property are based on some criterias and it depends on personal thots actually, at least for myself decision. ;-)

1. far/near with KL - actually it's quite near. just straight way using Jalan Kuching and within 15 minutes (w/out jam) can reach KL. The normal 'jam hour' to KL for weekdays is 7am-830am. I never go to KL for meeting/appointment on that time, normally make aptment at 10am and above, so I can go out from my rented house (Bndar Bru Slyg) at 9am or 915 (so i reach kL around 940)

2. surrounding area - the best place for people that looking a place for stay to develop your childrens/fmily. This area quite 'calm' as its out from 'pack area' like KL or Gombak/Sri Gombak/Bt Caves -- so you can imagine a lower criminal news around your place. The forestry environment also give a good fresh air to you.

3. amenities
shopping complex/mall - quite near with Tesco rawang, Selayang Mall, Mydn, NSK, Giant Bt Caves, Jusco Kepong, etc.
schools, hospital, clinics, retail shops, stadium, FRIM, mosque - also quite near.

but the main problem is public transport such as bus, komuter (nearest is Bt Caves and Rawang), no LRT - its ok if you totally depends on your car/motorcycle

* the progress of construction is on time and you can see it..

these are some opinions from me.. CHEERS

Added on August 9, 2010, 6:16 pmhere are some info about this development that i got from iProperty.com magazine issue 64 dated June 2010 (pg 20 and 21), and i/view with CEO of REI property (the exclusive agent)..

happy reading guys ;-) icon_rolleyes.gif

CHEERS

This post has been edited by mohd jen: Aug 9 2010, 06:17 PM
+Quote Post
jam_lennon
post Aug 16 2010, 06:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!

i just wondering, phase I unit still haven't fully sold out but the price have been hike, what is the catch behind??
+Quote Post
Pink Panther
post Aug 29 2010, 09:24 PM

Dear All,

Year 2010 feedback on SPRING CONDOMINIUM SELAYANG is seems to be very colourful. Projects such as Idaman Hills & Blue Sky has cropped recently with overwhelming response therefore the condominiums price had sky rocketed.
Further more it seems there are no more lands for housing projects in Selayang unless the goverment would want to sacrifice the reserve forest.

Pink Panther
+Quote Post
Drama Queen
post Sep 28 2010, 11:10 AM

I've booked 2 units at Selayang Springs. But I booked on Phase 2. Did anyone here book phase 2 block Cedar??? Their offer is kinda good. Giving out 20% discount before the official launching date which is on Oct 15, 16 n 17. I'm so so excited... xD
+Quote Post
cutealex
post Sep 28 2010, 12:49 PM

Buy Lands,Properties & Precious Metals...On my way

phase 1 also hardly sold out......errmm...i doubt
+Quote Post
felisa0529
post Sep 28 2010, 01:47 PM

Casual

QUOTE(cutealex @ Sep 28 2010, 12:49 PM)
phase 1 also hardly sold out......errmm...i doubt
cool2.gif
+Quote Post
rayfoo
post Sep 29 2010, 06:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Block Damar Sold Out
Sep 30, 2010

Celebrating the success of selling off Block Damar, Phase 1 of Selayang Springs Condominium, MASA Group and REI Group also announced that Phase 2, Block CEDAR, will officially launch on October 15th, 2010. Now open for registration and pre-booking, Block CEDAR, a 23-storey building with an eye-catching design, consists of three wings and will offer 274 units.

QUOTE(felisa0529 @ Sep 28 2010, 01:47 PM)
cool2.gif
+Quote Post
BroJason
post Sep 29 2010, 06:25 PM

Small Bubbles, No Troubles

i stay in selayang jaya. last time booked a unit but after much thought also cancelled the booking and got my refund back.

anyways, i still think the place is good for own stay and nature lovers smile.gif

i wish all the buyers that the construction will be done as scheduled.

maybe next time i can come and visit to check out the finishing and stuffs.

cheers.
+Quote Post
rayfoo
post Sep 29 2010, 06:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!

KUALA LUMPUR: The second phase of Selayang Spring in Selayang, Selangor comprising apartments and a lifestyle mall will be launched mid-October.

The development's marketing agent, REI Properties Sdn Bhd's CEO, Dr Daniele Gambero, said Phase 2, also known as 'Cedar' has a gross development value (GDV) of RM115 million.

"We are open for bookings and we forecast the development to be sold-out within less than 12 months," he said during a media presentation on the new phase.

The project is developed by Barisan Tenaga Perancang (M) Sdn Bhd, a fully owned subsidary of construction group MASA Group of Companies.

The 23-storey building has three wings and will consist of 274 units ranging from 4 to 16 units per floor with sizes ranging from 586 sq ft to 2,783 sq ft. Targeted at young, middle class professionals, Cedar offers 10 different layouts. .

Selayang Spring is expected to be developed in four phases on a 10-acre site.

Gambero said the official launch for Cedar would take place on Oct 15, 16 and 17.The first 70 units will be at a discounted price of RM290 psf.

There will also be a retail launch of a 2.7-acre lifestyle mall. "The mall will have four floors and one floor is to be fully occupied by a movie theater... the main attraction of the shopping mall will be a multiple-screen cineplex with the entire shopping mall designed and themed as a "movies' world"," he said, adding that the other three floors will consist of 97 retail lots.

Phase 2 is expected to be completed by end of 2012 or early 2013. On developments on the third and fourth phase, Gambero said details have yet to be finalised.

To recap, Phase 1 of Selayang Spring, known as Damar with 284 units has been 100% sold by August this year since it was launched in 2009. Damar, with a GDV of RM81.5 million is to be completed by early 2012.

+Quote Post
cutealex
post Sep 29 2010, 10:40 PM

smile.gif
+Quote Post
felisa0529
post Sep 30 2010, 12:03 PM

Casual

QUOTE(rayfoo @ Sep 29 2010, 06:25 PM)
KUALA LUMPUR: The second phase of Selayang Spring in Selayang, Selangor comprising apartments and a lifestyle mall will be launched mid-October. 

The development's marketing agent, REI Properties Sdn Bhd's CEO, Dr Daniele Gambero, said Phase 2, also known as 'Cedar' has a gross development value (GDV) of RM115 million.

"We are open for bookings and we forecast the development to be sold-out within less than 12 months," he said during a media presentation on the new phase.

The project is developed by Barisan Tenaga Perancang (M) Sdn Bhd, a fully owned subsidary of construction group MASA Group of Companies.

The 23-storey building has three wings and will consist of 274 units ranging from 4 to 16 units per floor with sizes ranging from 586 sq ft to 2,783 sq ft. Targeted at young, middle class professionals, Cedar offers 10 different layouts. .

Selayang Spring is expected to be developed in four phases on a 10-acre site.

Gambero said the official launch for Cedar would take place on Oct 15, 16 and 17.The first 70 units will be at a discounted price of RM290 psf.

There will also be a retail launch of a 2.7-acre lifestyle mall. "The mall will have four floors and one floor is to be fully occupied by a movie theater... the main attraction of the shopping mall will be a multiple-screen cineplex with the entire shopping mall designed and themed as a "movies' world"," he said, adding that the other three floors will consist of 97 retail lots.

Phase 2 is expected to be completed by end of 2012 or early 2013. On developments on the third and fourth phase, Gambero said details have yet to be finalised.

To recap, Phase 1 of Selayang Spring, known as Damar with 284 units has been 100% sold by August this year since it was launched in 2009. Damar, with a GDV of RM81.5 million is to be completed by early 2012.
PROMOTER drool.gif
+Quote Post
rayfoo
post Sep 30 2010, 12:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!

not promoter tongue.gif i am a owner rclxms.gif

QUOTE(felisa0529 @ Sep 30 2010, 12:03 PM)
PROMOTER drool.gif
+Quote Post
Budak Pengantar
post Sep 30 2010, 06:35 PM

QUOTE(Ddaniell @ Jan 12 2009, 03:27 PM)
Hi all,

Do u all know the Selayang Spring Condominum project?
it has been launch last year and now open for booking.

before this, i have been their showhouse and interested to buy it. just i have to think carefully before buy.
then, yesterday, i have decided to buy the property. i have booked with RM200.

there are promotion. for the 1st 100 book the property, they will get voucher from up to 25k

for example, if the property price is rm180k, so the price is including the 25k voucher.
the voucher is about buying other accessories, such as aircond, kitchen cabinet, floor tile, fan, and etc.

the more high floor level, the more expensive the property.
for me, the scenery will superbly wonderful because its near to forest, and hot spring.
and probably it will be a good investment for the buyer.

this project is by masa builder sdn bhd, barisan tenaga perancang sdn. bhd and masa epc sdn bhd.
before this, the company as a class A contractor involve many project such as KLIA. now they have become developer.
and this project is their 1st baby as a developer.

i have booked 1 unit yesterday with payment rm200 to listed in 1st 100 buyer
payment is base on percent completion.

i just wonder, if anyone in here know about the project,
1) the company background..is it stable?
2) any rumours about the project
3) good for investment?

any info, u can go to www.selayangsprings.com/
or iproperty.com

tq.
this is the location rite?
http://www.streetdirectory.com.my/malaysia...61128&l=13&s=kl
+Quote Post
rayfoo
post Sep 30 2010, 08:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!

yep, that is correct

QUOTE(Budak Pengantar @ Sep 30 2010, 06:35 PM)
+Quote Post
m@nn
post Oct 1 2010, 12:17 AM

What is the current selling price?
+Quote Post
crez
post Oct 6 2010, 12:13 PM

Yeah, I saw this condo alr....the design and concept really special for us....Vr like those condo design...

But dunno what the selling price for block Cedar. Based on the RM290 psf, meaning the smallest house will be RM170K alr....wau....soon will be another Park City la....since got cinema and some shopping area around...
+Quote Post
Reis
post Oct 9 2010, 07:34 PM

Casual

Today me and my friend went there to see the place. We had our eyes on Block Cedar, Villa Borghese which is 1322 ft. I don't know if this is a selling trick or what but if we order by tomorrow, we get a whopping 20% discount. Buying the upper levels, it would cost is 489k before the 20% discount, that is a lot! After the launch, it is going to raise another 3% as well, so practically 23% increase in prices? The place is really nice, we have KTM nearby now.

I feel this is going to be another Desa Park City lol. Needless to say, we ordered 2 units. Anyone have other thoughts? If I do buy, this is going to be my first property smile.gif
+Quote Post
KalvinTing
post Oct 13 2010, 02:19 PM

QUOTE(Reis @ Oct 9 2010, 07:34 PM)
Today me and my friend went there to see the place. We had our eyes on Block Cedar, Villa Borghese which is 1322 ft. I don't know if this is a selling trick or what but if we order by tomorrow, we get a whopping 20% discount. Buying the upper levels, it would cost is 489k before the 20% discount, that is a lot! After the launch, it is going to raise another 3% as well, so practically 23% increase in prices? The place is really nice, we have KTM nearby now.

I feel this is going to be another Desa Park City lol. Needless to say, we ordered 2 units. Anyone have other thoughts? If I do buy, this is going to be my first property smile.gif
Now we all together got 5 unit...unbelievable....lets start design...
+Quote Post
Reis
post Oct 13 2010, 08:04 PM

Casual

Lol yeah, and more people are buying too. I hope to go see the launch if possible. Sadly there is close to no discussion here in LYN. There is another forum but I have no idea how to reply :/
+Quote Post
daruma
post Oct 14 2010, 04:56 PM

热情奔放,创意无限

is there show room for Cedar ?

where is the KTM?

This post has been edited by daruma: Oct 14 2010, 04:57 PM
+Quote Post
rayfoo
post Oct 15 2010, 12:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!

the KTM at batu caves there lol

Added on October 15, 2010, 12:21 pmNO NONSENSE

Often these articles are riddled with big words in their attempt to coax you into buying their product. We will spare you this foreplay because we were once buyers just like you. We know what it’s like to read over-the-top definitions that promise the heavens but offer little more than typical human containment units – with a pool. Sometimes these approaches were necessary, especially if they had little to shout about (the bigger the words, the smaller the... you get the picture). What we’ll do is present Block Cedar @ Selayang Springs the same way we fell in love with it – simply as it is. And when you see it for yourself, we’re confident that your superlatives will be better than any we can come up with.

LETS TALK LOCATION

Block Cedar is part of Selayang Springs. Selayang is often connected with the word ‘far’, I guess it depends on your definition of ‘far’. If you consider a 25 mins drive (barring a catastrophic traffic jam) from KLCC to Selayang ‘far’, then maybe it is. I like to call it ‘conveniently far’. Meaning far enough from the hustle and bustle of the city yet close enough to make the commute a non-issue.

On the way to Selayang Springs you will notice your hard earned tax money being put to work in the numerous road works. Others have begun to realise the potential of Selayang and the infrastructure is undergoing a facelift. With all the upgrades, the area is fast becoming more accessible. All indications are, this is only the beginning.

GREENER THAN MOST

One of the most prominent features of Block Cedar is something the MASA Group of Companies (the developers responsible for this project) did not put there - nature. Creation is difficult to replicate, you can put a few trees here and there but nothing beats the real thing. Other projects proudly display nature in their visuals, whether it’s surrounded by trees or some kind of picturesque greenery, but how many can say they have a 4 acres park with jogging trail? Or the fact that in the morning, you are greeted by the sights and sounds of a mountain reserve? Not many I suspect.

A SPACE FOR EVERYONE

Block Cedar has units from a modest 587 sq/ft to the decadent 2,783 sq/ft available. In all there are a total of 10 designs to choose from. So whether you’re just launching your career or you’re looking for a place to reward yourself with, there is a space for you. I couldn’t choose a favourite so I’ll highlight a few.

The Trevi, is Selayang Springs’ unique interpretation of the studio apartment. The name was inspired by a fountain in Rome which is famous for its unique design. It was apt for a unit which features a unique wall. Slide one way and you’ve got bedroom privacy, slide the other way and it transforms into a larger living room. A simple innovation that makes a modest space unconfined.

Then there is the Murano, these units were named after a city famous for glass blowing. Step inside and light floods your senses. A larger area of the walls are glass panels (more than 15 ft high!) which captures light and offers a stunning view of the outside.

But the crown of Block Cedar has got to be the 2,783 sq/ft Villa d’Este. There are only 10 of these units available, so they are very exclusive. It was named after a famous hotel near Como in Italy. When you see the size of this unit your heart will leap. Just the bedroom is the size of a badminton court! Put it under microscopic attention and you will find furnishings fit for a king.

All the units were designed to capture lots of natural light and show off the surrounding nature. Being inside any of these units you will get the feeling of being outdoors.

THINKING AHEAD

In the works is also the development of a new kind of mall. A mall with a fresh design and theme that will draw people from all over. As always it will offer brands, entertainment, and food even for the most selective of persons. It will make leaving Selayang very difficult since all your needs can be met a short walk away.

WISE WORDS

Warren Buffet said “Buy low, sell high.” It’s one of the principles that made him the billionaire he is today. I’m not advocating that you buy a piece of Block Cedar just to make a shrewd investment, but who are we kidding? Buying a home is a big deal and knowing that it will (probably) rise in value as time passes makes the decision a little less daunting.

There many things I have left out due to the limited space (we also wanted to show off pictures of the designs, the 2.5 acres facilities area, the landscaped gardens, the forest reserve etc.). But don’t take my word for it, you simply have to see it for yourself. Why wait? We (Selayang Springs) can’t wait to hear your superlatives about Block Cedar. Please find the time to visit us at our Show Gallery, open daily from 10 am till 9 pm and don’t miss our official launch on the 15th, 16th & 17th October 2010

This post has been edited by rayfoo: Oct 15 2010, 12:21 PM
+Quote Post
felisa0529
post Oct 15 2010, 02:08 PM

Casual

First timer?detail research and differnet time of visits will help you to make judgement, come at weekdays nite, morning, afternoon, weekend day and nite, compare the traffic from pasar borong selayang to Jalan Duta, compare the road to Damansara via Kepong, compare the road to Rawang on weekend and weekdays, food, recreation, shopping mall, selayang mall, old mydin, Kepong Frim, Bukit Idaman behind selayang spring, do your calculation, goodluck! biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
ahsoh
post Oct 15 2010, 05:36 PM

Casual

300psf for a lease hold condo at the edge of selayang? You got to be kidding, cannot make it lar unless landed properties imo.
+Quote Post
De_Legend
post Oct 15 2010, 05:51 PM

Getting Started

IMPORTANT: no offence to anyone yo, below statement just my very own opinion sweat.gif

personally visit the showroom twice, after my calculation & discussion, we decide not to buy as we think it is too expensive for a leasehold condo which located at selayang... blush.gif
according to the promoter the selling point for the project seem like tell us to be a small investor, but after a deep thought, will find actually it is considered kind of misleading unsure.gif
+Quote Post
daruma
post Oct 16 2010, 12:55 PM

热情奔放,创意无限

QUOTE(rayfoo @ Oct 15 2010, 12:20 PM)
the KTM at batu caves there lol
few tens miles away is nearby?
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

+Quote Post
Reis
post Oct 16 2010, 04:13 PM

Casual

Thanks for the info guys. They have a showroom, although only 1, it closely replicates one of their blocks in Cedar. For the KTM, I'm pointing more towards Taman Wahyu. Straight drive only. Might jam a bit at Jln Kuching. To me its near lah since the nearest KTM from where I am is roughly 15 minutes.
+Quote Post
daruma
post Oct 18 2010, 12:30 PM

热情奔放,创意无限

QUOTE(Reis @ Oct 16 2010, 04:13 PM)
Thanks for the info guys. They have a showroom, although only 1, it closely replicates one of their blocks in Cedar. For the KTM, I'm pointing more towards Taman Wahyu. Straight drive only. Might jam a bit at Jln Kuching. To me its near lah since the nearest KTM from where I am is roughly 15 minutes.
so u want to park @ station then take ktm?

did they convert the damar show unit into cedar? there's only got place for 1 show room.
+Quote Post
dc28yk
post Oct 18 2010, 10:52 PM

Getting Started

Hemm... this is what they did to the show room..

The damar show room is same as 1 of the new show room. The only different is the mid wall is broken down to be change into a wooden sliding door.

Hemm I booked a unit here.

Yes the price is expensive. It is on the high end side.

Actually, buying condo on leasehold or freehold is not much different.

U are sharing the land with... another 300 units of people. Just my sents.
+Quote Post
kuna5885
post Oct 18 2010, 11:23 PM

i missed the official launch...wat is the current price there now..let say for 3 bedroom appox 100sqf..please advice
+Quote Post
dc28yk
post Oct 18 2010, 11:35 PM

Getting Started

AHAHAHAHA....

100 sq cannot fit 3 bedrooms.

If you mean 900 sq with 3 bedrooms is 330K to 380K depends on the level you select.
+Quote Post
kuna5885
post Oct 18 2010, 11:50 PM

sorry 1000sqf..

How much did u bot it...do u get discount.
+Quote Post
dc28yk
post Oct 19 2010, 12:07 AM

Getting Started

Oh... I getting the 767sq. Yea. the sa give me some %.

U do need to get a new keyboard.
+Quote Post
kuna5885
post Oct 19 2010, 12:13 AM

hehe..

gud for you...Thanks for ur reply.
+Quote Post
Reis
post Oct 19 2010, 02:48 PM

Casual

QUOTE(daruma @ Oct 18 2010, 12:30 PM)
so u want to park @ station then take ktm?

did they convert the damar show unit into cedar? there's only got place for 1 show room.
No, I'm driving. I'm just saying about KTM is all lol. Anyway scrap that, Wahyu is pretty far as well.
+Quote Post
kuna5885
post Oct 19 2010, 03:04 PM

its far but only takes 8min driving since it a straight road, taxi maybe cost you RM3-5.
Future investment maybe this is a right place, surounded by greenary and less polulation volume, the latest western design & propose shopping complex with cineplex might be the vital attraction for buyer..
+Quote Post
rayfoo
post Oct 20 2010, 06:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!

the cinema probably is MBO according to the staff there, maybe will have Giant
+Quote Post
kuna5885
post Oct 20 2010, 08:06 PM

is, did u bot any unit there...i am looking to secure one there.

Added on October 20, 2010, 8:23 pmhow much u bot urs at Damar

This post has been edited by kuna5885: Oct 20 2010, 08:23 PM
+Quote Post
Reis
post Oct 20 2010, 10:56 PM

Casual

They told me its either MBO or GSC. Kuna, which one are you looking to purchase?
+Quote Post
kuna5885
post Oct 22 2010, 06:24 PM

Damar is sold out, so look at the western design of cedar phase 2. Would like to buy 1 at cedar. Any idea the purchase price
+Quote Post
Reis
post Oct 23 2010, 05:40 PM

Casual

Depending on which unit you want to buy, the price difference is actually pretty huge. Today just went there to confirm the booking. I got the Villa Borghese unit.
+Quote Post
C-06-02 TRAVIS
post Oct 31 2010, 02:45 PM

QUOTE(Reis @ Oct 23 2010, 05:40 PM)
Depending on which unit you want to buy, the price difference is actually pretty huge. Today just went there to confirm the booking. I got the Villa Borghese unit.
Did you receive any discount or free gifts? How much discount they offered you I just bought a studio unit for my self the lowest unit C-06-02, Price MYR219000 only receive 5% discount and with standard free gift like Air Cond, Shower Screen, Grill, Heather. I wonder was it a good deal getting 5% or should have nego more.
+Quote Post
Reis
post Oct 31 2010, 08:20 PM

Casual

Travis, I think 5% for you is the best they would give, because if you don't negotiate there wont be any discount at all because the discount period is over. As for the Air Cond and other things, it is supposed to be included already. At least for the more expensive units its already included. Because I bought it very early before the launch I got a whopping 20%. Still, this will be a good place to live in if its build up successfully. Have you paid for the booking?
+Quote Post
C-06-02 TRAVIS
post Nov 1 2010, 09:29 AM

QUOTE(Reis @ Oct 31 2010, 08:20 PM)
Travis, I think 5% for you is the best they would give, because if you don't negotiate there wont be any discount at all because the discount period is over. As for the Air Cond and other things, it is supposed to be included already. At least for the more expensive units its already included. Because I bought it very early before the launch I got a whopping 20%. Still, this will be a good place to live in if its build up successfully. Have you paid for the booking?
Reis,
Yea, I paid the Agent RM2K booking fees, still owe them RM1K which need to settle by 05/11. Wow, you are darn lucky person 20% discount + Accesories. I'M SO SUPER JEALOUS vmad.gif 1 Question I thought you say you juz confirm the booking how come you still get 20% when the launch was already over on the 15,16 and 17 Oct? I really hope I really make a good decision as RM355 psf after 5% is a lot and yet is not even complete built yet and is at Selayang. Oh, 1 Last Question regards of the Financing Loan what they offered to you cause if I'm not mistaken currently they are running a promotion which is "Zero Interest during contruction" which mean you only pay 10% deposit to confirm the purchasing and nothing else until Phrase 2 is fully develope. And as of now the promotion they running, buyer can choose either they want % on their property or they want 0% interest during contruction. Please tell me if anyone aware on this promotion and anyone get a better deal/offer than what I have juz mention cause I can Nego somemore mahh as the price psf they are selling right now its really darn expensive compare with phrase 1 when they 1st launch it was only rm199 psf.
+Quote Post
Reis
post Nov 3 2010, 10:56 AM

Casual

Hmm I think when I said confirm the booking, I meant singing the offer letter lol! Yes this place is expensive, but if it builds up, its going to be crazy. SA told me GSC is coming in with a 14 cineplex cinema, thats a bit crazy... The info is only as credible as the SA though. Can you read chinese? If yes, I'll direct you to somewhere that have a lot more information.

Btw, my friend who just went to look around also got to choose whether it is 5% discount or 0% interest during construction only, no more huge discounts like the one they provided before launch.
+Quote Post
rayfoo
post Nov 3 2010, 11:06 AM

Look at all my stars!!

GSC ?? i doubt it lah..MBO more likely
QUOTE(Reis @ Nov 3 2010, 10:56 AM)
Hmm I think when I said confirm the booking, I meant singing the offer letter lol! Yes this place is expensive, but if it builds up, its going to be crazy. SA told me GSC is coming in with a 14 cineplex cinema, thats a bit crazy... The info is only as credible as the SA though. Can you read chinese? If yes, I'll direct you to somewhere that have a lot more information.

Btw, my friend who just went to look around also got to choose whether it is 5% discount or 0% interest during construction only, no more huge discounts like the one they provided before launch.
+Quote Post
Reis
post Nov 3 2010, 11:22 AM

Casual

Like I said lor, the info is only as credible as the SA is. The developer's requirement is a 14 cineplex cinema, for MBO its over budget, TGV cannot bear it, only GSC can and they have accepted.
+Quote Post
Raub
post Nov 3 2010, 04:46 PM

On my way

QUOTE(C-06-02 TRAVIS @ Nov 1 2010, 09:29 AM)
Reis,
Yea, I paid the Agent RM2K booking fees, still owe them RM1K which need to settle by 05/11. Wow, you are darn lucky person 20% discount + Accesories. I'M SO SUPER JEALOUS vmad.gif 1 Question I thought you say you juz confirm the booking how come you still get 20% when the launch was already over on the 15,16 and 17 Oct? I really hope I really make a good decision as RM355 psf after 5% is a lot and yet is not even complete built yet and is at Selayang. Oh, 1 Last Question regards of the Financing Loan what they offered to you cause if I'm not mistaken currently they are running a promotion which is "Zero Interest during contruction" which mean you only pay 10% deposit to confirm the purchasing and nothing else until Phrase 2 is fully develope. And as of now the promotion they running, buyer can choose either they want % on their property or they want 0% interest during contruction. Please tell me if anyone aware on this promotion and anyone get a better deal/offer than what I have juz mention cause I can Nego somemore mahh as the price psf they are selling right now its really darn expensive compare with phrase 1 when they 1st launch it was only rm199 psf.
bro take "want % on their property" ... you pay interest can lari income tax for 2 year ..
+Quote Post
kuna5885
post Nov 3 2010, 10:56 PM

i have booked a unit 3 room belini...got 10% discount for level 20..thinking whether to buy or not....
+Quote Post
rayfoo
post Nov 4 2010, 05:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!

confirm they have accepted? 14 halls is around the size of 1U GSC sweat.gif
QUOTE(Reis @ Nov 3 2010, 11:22 AM)
Like I said lor, the info is only as credible as the SA is. The developer's requirement is a 14 cineplex cinema, for MBO its over budget, TGV cannot bear it, only GSC can and they have accepted.
+Quote Post
C-06-02 TRAVIS
post Nov 5 2010, 02:33 PM

QUOTE(kuna5885 @ Nov 3 2010, 10:56 PM)
i have booked a unit 3 room belini...got 10% discount for level 20..thinking whether to buy or not....
Kuna,
Wahhh at this time 10%, better grab lar...my agent say max 5% can give and you got 10%..GREAT NEGOTIATOR LAR U...What else u Nego somemore? 10%+Zero Interest Contruction? If u get that deal...u don't want, please let me know, I might change/upgrade my unit to yours. LOL rclxm9.gif

Reis,
Yes I can read but not write, which link that you mention can get more info ler icon_question.gif

Added on November 5, 2010, 2:45 pm
QUOTE(Reis @ Nov 3 2010, 10:56 AM)

Reis,
Got It..are you refering to this link? http://cforum1.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?...&extra=page%3D1

This post has been edited by C-06-02 TRAVIS: Nov 5 2010, 02:45 PM
+Quote Post
Reis
post Nov 5 2010, 10:55 PM

Casual

Ray: Hopefully lol! I myself find it quite hard to believe.

Travis: Yeap, I'm Xerial2 there smile.gif
+Quote Post
C-06-02 TRAVIS
post Nov 5 2010, 11:39 PM

QUOTE(Reis @ Nov 5 2010, 10:55 PM)
Ray: Hopefully lol! I myself find it quite hard to believe.

Travis: Yeap, I'm Xerial2 there smile.gif
Reis, Saw your post in de other forum... So your fren interior designer ahh.. I need kitchen cabinet lehhh for my Travis. Nice, cheap , modern and good quality. Furthermore, i dunno where to put my cloth washer and dryer too....Can he think something out of the box ahhh... rclxub.gif
+Quote Post
Reis
post Nov 5 2010, 11:53 PM

Casual

If I trust my first house to him, definitely means he has skills haha. I'm not sure if you're able to see his FB, check the link below, I think he posted all his work there. Its a direct link to that page. He is KalvinTing in this forum name.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=109058&id=669430970

Added on November 5, 2010, 11:55 pmOops, checked, cannot view unless you're a friend -.- Let me ask him to share it out.

This post has been edited by Reis: Nov 5 2010, 11:55 PM
+Quote Post
tengster
post Nov 6 2010, 08:50 AM

Look at all my stars!!

still not sign Spa yet? I thought this project has been launched quite some time.

Proposed shopping complex with cinema. Can you all see how poor conditions are summit sq and Selayang capital are?
+Quote Post
kuna5885
post Nov 7 2010, 12:59 AM

i only gets 10% discount, no 0% during const....
do u buy for own stay or investment....can we change the name after booking..
+Quote Post
C-06-02 TRAVIS
post Nov 7 2010, 09:39 PM

Kuna,
I buy for own stay but then if after completed can fetch RM300K-RM350K for a studio unit I will surely sell. thumbup.gif On regards of name change I think you can if you have not confirm the purchasing, for further enquiry you should check with the agent.

+Quote Post
kuna5885
post Nov 8 2010, 10:55 AM

Thanks for the advice travis
+Quote Post
the cube
post Nov 9 2010, 03:31 PM

Getting Started

drop by the office at the site last sunday. today the s.a called to inform there are 2 units of loft cancelled due to buyers' loan problem. i'm not investing there but personally think the design thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
C-06-02 TRAVIS
post Nov 10 2010, 03:50 PM

ALL,
Since this is my very 1st time buying a property. I've 1 question and hopefully someone can assist me. My agent request me to come by to the office to Sign SPA and pay up the remaining balance of the 10% downpayment but then I yet to receive any call from bank on regards whether or not my loan is approved. So if I sign off the SPA and later on find out that Loan was not approved, will I get back all my $$$$? PLEASE ADVISE. icon_question.gif
+Quote Post
the cube
post Nov 10 2010, 04:15 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(C-06-02 TRAVIS @ Nov 10 2010, 04:50 PM)
ALL,
Since this is my very 1st time buying a property. I've 1 question and hopefully someone can assist me. My agent request me to come by to the office to Sign SPA and pay up the remaining balance of the 10% downpayment but then I yet to receive any call from bank on regards whether or not my loan is approved. So if I sign off the SPA and later on find out that Loan was not approved, will I get back all my $$$$? PLEASE ADVISE. icon_question.gif
you don settle your balance 10% with developer/agent until you got the confirmation from bank. if ever your application being turned down, you should get your deposit fully refunded. however many developers/ agent will charge few hundred for withdrawal. good luck.
+Quote Post
C-06-02 TRAVIS
post Nov 10 2010, 08:57 PM

Hi Guyz,
FYI
Bank juz called me, 90% loan for Selayang Spring. HxBC offering interest rate without DIBS "Developer Interest Bearing Scheme" BLR-2.0%,with insurance is BLR-2.1% and loan agreement fees can be include in the Loan, However those who are taking DIBS, they only can offer is BLR-2.2% and loan agreement fees for my Travis is RM3500-RM4000 and have to pay CASH cannot include in the Loan cry.gif ...Juz to check with you....which is better should I take Developer Interest Bearing Scheme with a price Tag of eg.RM208050 for a property or without DIBS Scheme with with a price tag of RM197000? Any Advise? Does it really make a huge different between BLR-2.0% and BLR-2.2%? Any Bank offering lower rate than this bank offered? sweat.gif

Oh ya not to forget Locking Period is 5 YEARS so which mean after 3 Years I get my Key I have to wait 2 MORE YEARS B4 I could sell...HMMMMM is that too long or is standard?

This post has been edited by C-06-02 TRAVIS: Nov 10 2010, 09:11 PM
+Quote Post
Reis
post Nov 11 2010, 02:00 PM

Casual

Sounds like a pretty shitty plan dude. Then again none of the banks has called me yet, but all say -2.3BLR is possible. What does DIBS do?
+Quote Post
crez
post Nov 11 2010, 04:11 PM

Dun worry REIS....U should check with your banker and ask for status....sometimes they then to be lazy and forgetable...last time I always call the banker until all sign up....

But u should not pay any 10% to developer and sign ur SPA until u got ur bank loan approved... cause sadly to said if ur loan rejected u still have to settle down the 90% remain balance....
+Quote Post
C-06-02 TRAVIS
post Nov 11 2010, 04:33 PM

QUOTE(Reis @ Nov 11 2010, 02:00 PM)
Sounds like a pretty shitty plan dude. Then again none of the banks has called me yet, but all say -2.3BLR is possible. What does DIBS do?
Well DIBS =Zero Interest Cost during contruction, All the interest during contruction Developer will pay unlike Mxxbank when they say Zero Interest during construction, the interest will accumulate until once the building is ready, the buyer pay for it.

**Actually, I'm sitting at home for almost 10 days, no one call me up so I email to the Sales Agent why no one call me and yet REI want me to sign off the SPA agreement and pay 10% downpayment by next week. So after that immediately around 8pm, the bank called me up. So I guess you should call up your SA and complaint they will follow up for you.By the way, no one call you to sign SPA mehhh? hmm.gif

Added on November 11, 2010, 4:44 pm
QUOTE(crez @ Nov 11 2010, 04:11 PM)

But u should not pay any 10% to developer and sign ur SPA until u got ur bank loan approved... cause sadly to said if ur loan rejected u still have to settle down the 90% remain balance....
WAHHHHH..I never knew that after signing if Bank Loan do not approve I still need to find way to settle the 90%. Like this commit suicide LOR...But then REI say I must sign within 14 days, so if I continue waiting..if after 14 days I still not receive confirmation from bank, then HOW? Any delay fees inccured which will bill to me?

This post has been edited by C-06-02 TRAVIS: Nov 11 2010, 04:44 PM
+Quote Post
KalvinTing
post Nov 14 2010, 09:10 PM

QUOTE(C-06-02 TRAVIS @ Nov 5 2010, 11:39 PM)
Reis, Saw your post in de other forum...  So your fren interior designer ahh.. I need kitchen cabinet lehhh for my Travis. Nice, cheap , modern and good quality. Furthermore, i dunno where to put my cloth washer and dryer too....Can he think something out of the box ahhh... rclxub.gif
Hmm...
Nice = very subjective,
Cheap = Can be dirt cheap but all depends on selected material,
Modern = No issue
Washer and dryer will have to look at your layout 1st.

Thinking out of the box...As i always do but things that out of the box not everyone can accept oh...

cheers
+Quote Post
shaman_boy2004
post Nov 14 2010, 09:17 PM

QUOTE(C-06-02 TRAVIS @ Nov 11 2010, 04:33 PM)
Well DIBS =Zero Interest Cost during contruction, All the interest during contruction Developer will pay unlike Mxxbank when they say Zero Interest during construction, the interest will accumulate until once the building is ready, the buyer pay for it.

**Actually, I'm sitting at home for almost 10 days, no one call me up so I email to the Sales Agent why no one call me and yet REI want me to sign off the SPA agreement and pay 10% downpayment by next week. So after that immediately around 8pm, the bank called me up. So I guess you should call up your SA and complaint they will follow up for you.By the way, no one call you to sign SPA mehhh?  hmm.gif

Added on November 11, 2010, 4:44 pm

WAHHHHH..I never knew that after signing if Bank Loan do not approve I still need to find way to settle the 90%. Like this commit suicide LOR...But then REI say I must sign within 14 days, so if I continue waiting..if after 14 days I still not receive confirmation from bank, then HOW? Any delay fees inccured which will bill to me?
call your banker.. it should not take you more than 1 week to know your result unless your documents to them are incomplete. If no news from bank, ask for extension in signing SPA and downpayment... dont sign/pay until your loan approved.. they have plenty of units there.. holding 1 for your will not costs them any loss.. =)
+Quote Post
Reis
post Nov 16 2010, 12:06 PM

Casual

Today REI called me and told me my loan has been approved. This is pretty absurd because it was the SA that informed me and not the bank, WTH!?
+Quote Post
C-06-02 TRAVIS
post Nov 18 2010, 11:11 PM

Reis, when you sign your S&P is there a Lawyer or you juz signed? You are lucky..you get bank approved only sign S&P..My SA requets me to sign before even I know whether my Bank Loan approved or not mad.gif ..I requested to extend it till I get notice from the bank, SA say not possible and request pay up all balance and Sign the agreement. If not approve only return my money but the RM300 Stamp Duty will not be refunded. I was thinking whether is zit ethical for them to request customer sign the S&P and then wait for Loan approve. If my Loan is not approved, I wonder how much time they need to return back my $$$$. I'm very frustrated now. vmad.gif
+Quote Post
rayfoo
post Nov 19 2010, 09:30 AM

Look at all my stars!!

i suggest you talk to Daniel Gambero the gwailo boss see if you can arrange something agreeable to both sides, normally I see he is around during weekends at the showroom
QUOTE(C-06-02 TRAVIS @ Nov 18 2010, 11:11 PM)
Reis, when you sign your S&P is there a Lawyer or you juz signed? You are lucky..you get bank approved only sign S&P..My SA requets me to sign before even I know whether my Bank Loan approved or not mad.gif ..I requested to extend it till I get notice from the bank, SA say not possible and request pay up all balance and Sign the agreement. If not approve only return my money but the RM300 Stamp Duty will not be refunded. I was thinking whether is zit ethical for them to request customer sign the S&P and then wait for Loan approve. If my Loan is not approved, I wonder how much time they need to return back my $$$$. I'm very frustrated now. vmad.gif
+Quote Post
Reis
post Nov 20 2010, 09:38 AM

Casual

QUOTE(C-06-02 TRAVIS @ Nov 18 2010, 11:11 PM)
Actually I haven't sign my S&P yet, I only signed the offer letter. I don't think I'll sign the S&P until I see my bank loan offer letter. As Ray said, look for Daniel and talk things out. If they force me to do anything I'll just bail out.
+Quote Post
echho
post Nov 20 2010, 07:32 PM

QUOTE(Reis @ Nov 20 2010, 09:38 AM)
Actually I haven't sign my S&P yet, I only signed the offer letter. I don't think I'll sign the S&P until I see my bank loan offer letter. As Ray said, look for Daniel and talk things out. If they force me to do anything I'll just bail out.
can someone share what's the selling price for phase 2 now? thx notworthy.gif
+Quote Post
fatgirl
post Nov 22 2010, 12:08 AM

I bought the phase 2 and got my loan approved. I keep asking the SA when can i sign the S&P but she keeps saying that not so soon as the lawyer is very busy...
+Quote Post
C-06-02 TRAVIS
post Nov 22 2010, 05:24 PM

QUOTE(Reis @ Nov 20 2010, 09:38 AM)
You just went there and sign offer letter and not S&P? Hmmmm,now I'm confuss, 1 question, When REI called you up telling you that your bank loan has been approved, etc. After that did they set up any appointment with you to come by to the office to sign Document? Who is your SA? Cause surprisingly, you confirm your purchasing earlier than me, Takkan no one call you up to Sign S&P? Anyway whatever is this, if SA want me to sign S&P 1st, I shall sign since I was promised if my loan is not being approved I can get back all my money back except for the RM300 STAMP DUTY. Which I don't really care less as I can take that S&P to withdraw my EPF mahhh to spend if loan not approved. tongue.gif Furthermore, I also do not want to "HU HA HU HA" so much as I only purchased the smallest unit of CEDAR. Anyway will update once I go there and Sign the Documents on 26/11 and also check whether am I really signing S&P as mentioned by my SA or something else. And lastly, hopefully by then I will receive an official email or phone call from my HxBC banker saying that my Loan is 100% being approved. icon_idea.gif

+Quote Post
almeizer
post Nov 22 2010, 05:45 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(C-06-02 TRAVIS @ Nov 22 2010, 05:24 PM)
You just went there and sign offer letter and not S&P? Hmmmm,now I'm confuss, 1 question, When REI called you up telling you that your bank loan has been approved, etc. After that did they set up any appointment with you to come by to the office to sign Document? Who is your SA? Cause surprisingly, you confirm your purchasing earlier than me, Takkan no one call you up to Sign S&P? Anyway whatever is this, if SA want me to sign S&P 1st, I shall sign since I was promised if my loan is not being approved I can get back all my money back except for the RM300 STAMP DUTY. Which I don't really care less as I can take that S&P to withdraw my EPF mahhh to spend if loan not approved.  tongue.gif Furthermore, I also do not want to  "HU HA HU HA" so much as I only purchased the smallest unit of CEDAR. Anyway will update once I go there and Sign the Documents on 26/11 and also check whether am I really signing S&P as mentioned by my SA or something else. And lastly, hopefully by then I will receive an official email or phone call from my HxBC banker saying that my Loan is 100% being approved. icon_idea.gif
If you really can withdraw from EPF and you spend on elsewhere then I wish you good luck. If EPF found out, then they will charge you to court. There are a lot fraud cases being charged to court.

This post has been edited by almeizer: Nov 22 2010, 05:47 PM
+Quote Post
teoanne
post Nov 22 2010, 06:53 PM

Casual

you need to show your loan offer (approval) letter to withdraw from epf
+Quote Post
fatgirl
post Nov 22 2010, 11:32 PM

In order to withdrawn EPF, you need to show bank letter of offer and S & P duly stamped.
+Quote Post
Reis
post Nov 23 2010, 01:24 PM

Casual

Don't waste your EPF money on elsewhere man, you'll regret it later. For me, they did ask me to sign but I postponed it due to other factors. But should be going to sign this weekend.
+Quote Post
C-06-02 TRAVIS
post Nov 24 2010, 10:27 AM

Huurrah!!!!!! My Housing Loan has been approved.... rclxms.gif All my worries, frustrations are all gone....So in the end I guess I managed to get my loan approved before I sign my S&P on 26/11. The timing is just so so right.... brows.gif I'm so happy now. NO MORE COMPLAINT.....right now just waiting for my KEYS to move in 2013.....YAHOOOO....my very 1st Property. rclxm9.gif
+Quote Post
PUPUMAMA
post Nov 24 2010, 10:17 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(C-06-02 TRAVIS @ Nov 24 2010, 10:27 AM)
Huurrah!!!!!! My Housing Loan has been approved.... rclxms.gif All my worries, frustrations are all gone....So in the end I guess I managed to get my loan approved before I sign my S&P on 26/11. The timing is just so so right....  brows.gif I'm so happy now. NO MORE COMPLAINT.....right now just waiting for my KEYS to move in 2013.....YAHOOOO....my very 1st Property. rclxm9.gif
Congratz rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
fatgirl
post Nov 26 2010, 03:31 PM

[for phrase 2, they sell RM380 per sq.... hmm.gif , if you purchase it prior the launching, you are entitled for 20% discount... brows.gif
+Quote Post
avis tan
post Nov 28 2010, 11:18 PM

hello guys..i've booked a unit on phase 2 prior launching with 20%..anyone interested here?
+Quote Post
teoanne
post Nov 28 2010, 11:20 PM

Casual

whats your size? for the unit u booked i mean. :-P i'm keen on the studios
+Quote Post
avis tan
post Nov 28 2010, 11:35 PM

mine is palladio 1130sf with 20% discount..
my sis have booked studio unit with 20% discount too..which studio type u are interested? ^^
+Quote Post
Guti
post Nov 29 2010, 12:45 AM

as i know palladio's price now is 430k ++ , im looking SSP too, how much price u would like to offer? i will consider if there is a fair discount.
+Quote Post
Reis
post Nov 30 2010, 08:50 PM

Casual

Congratz Travis smile.gif

Btw this forum is so dead on this thread lol. I've attached the latest sales chart I took this evening.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Added on November 30, 2010, 9:04 pmIf you're looking to renovate, can look for my friend also, here's the link of his work. His lowyat ID is KalvinTing.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=423...58&id=669430970

This post has been edited by Reis: Nov 30 2010, 09:04 PM
+Quote Post
maxforce
post Dec 18 2010, 07:50 PM

Getting Started

The sales I think is pretty bad.
I ve received 3 calls since from the developer asking me to meet them to work out a special package.
How special, I got no clue.
Anyone met them up?
+Quote Post
Reis
post Dec 19 2010, 07:18 PM

Casual

The sales is a lot better than when compared to with Phase 1 sales rate. I've already signed up with them. Let me know what kinda special package they are giving you smile.gif
+Quote Post
maxforce
post Dec 19 2010, 11:21 PM

Getting Started

Sales is considered a lot better ar?
OK... well as for the special package, I didnt enquire as I am looking elsewhere already
+Quote Post
Reis
post Dec 20 2010, 12:08 AM

Casual

Yeah, phase 1 took 1 whole year to finish selling, phase 2 just took 1-2 months to sell more than half. Where are you looking at?
+Quote Post
maxforce
post Dec 20 2010, 12:14 AM

Getting Started

More to PJ area. Maybe Kota Damansara or Kelana Jaya.
Still unsure. I dont mind subsale. Just want more strategic location.
Any suggestion?
+Quote Post
Reis
post Dec 22 2010, 12:59 PM

Casual

Not so sure myself but I definitely do not want a place where there are a lot of foreigners. KJ seems to have more foreigners...
+Quote Post
C-06-02 TRAVIS
post Dec 22 2010, 04:54 PM

Wahhhhh...Special Package? hmmmm must appoint one mystery shopper and check it out on that..kekeke.
+Quote Post
lowhankim
post Apr 28 2011, 08:52 AM

Getting Started

Previously they were having 4 blocks to sell but now they are building 3 blocks + 1 shopping center (something like the curve) in total.

they have block all the pent house for sale right now and progress for phase 1 seems slow... not much extreme rushing movements on their machinery...

anyone have any idea whether is this place a good stay ?

Many tax...
+Quote Post
namee
post May 7 2011, 01:30 AM

Getting Started

Can anyone get some details on the price for now in Selayang Springs ..
As i know that Phase 1 almost sold out ..is there any unit left?
What about Phase 2?
+Quote Post
plateau
post May 8 2011, 12:29 AM

Don't Touch My Stars™

Phase 1 fully sold out. Only 3-4 bumi units left. I just bought one at 22nd floor. Price about 330k, included freebies like kitchen cabinet, hob. I like the atmosphere and i think that the price is reasonable compared to other areas like damansara, kepong etc which is already skyrocketed.

Phase 2 still got some units left when i went to see it. Even then, there were a few buyers signing stuff etc...

This post has been edited by plateau: May 8 2011, 12:35 AM
+Quote Post
Condo Hunter
post May 8 2011, 01:03 PM

Getting Started

o...looks good buy at high level.
330k is how big ? 12XXsqft?

+Quote Post
plateau
post May 8 2011, 05:40 PM

Don't Touch My Stars™

QUOTE(Condo Hunter @ May 8 2011, 01:03 PM)
o...looks good buy at high level.
330k is how big ? 12XXsqft?

It's 1121sf

This post has been edited by plateau: May 19 2011, 11:29 PM
+Quote Post
DJSoo
post May 26 2011, 01:31 PM

still got show unit can take a look ?

+Quote Post
mac82
post May 27 2011, 11:00 AM

Hi guys,
do u have any idea on the progress of the development?
I understand that the completion expected date is December 2011. is it gonna be ready by then?
+Quote Post
alanyuppie
post May 27 2011, 11:08 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(mac82 @ May 27 2011, 12:00 PM)
Hi guys,
I understand that the completion expected date is December 2011. is it gonna be ready by then?
I drove pass everyday and its just 40% done at best. About 10 floors build only I think .
+Quote Post
mac82
post May 27 2011, 11:24 AM

QUOTE(alanyuppie @ May 27 2011, 11:08 AM)
I drove pass everyday and its just 40% done at best. About 10 floors build only I think .
wooh! very slowww la sweat.gif
+Quote Post
plateau
post May 27 2011, 10:20 PM

Don't Touch My Stars™

QUOTE(DJSoo @ May 26 2011, 01:31 PM)
still got show unit can take a look ?
Yup the show unit is still there at the construction site. But it's for the new block c (cedar). It's slightly similar but you can gauge it's difference.

I heard that the recent bumi units have been released and non bumi can buy now. This is for block d (damar). Price from 300k for 1121sqf and all from 19 flr above. Only a few lots available as you can see from my post above. Block damar is cheaper than cedar as it's the first phase. Block cedar is already about 400k for similar sqf.

Added on May 27, 2011, 10:23 pm
QUOTE(mac82 @ May 27 2011, 11:00 AM)
Hi guys,
The completion date is supposed to be around Nov/Dec and can move in (get cf) around Feb 2012. This is for block damar. And block cedar about another year later. At least that's what the salesman told me and you know that you can't really trust the salesman hehe.

As for the progress, you can take a look at the pics here :-

user posted image

Added on May 31, 2011, 1:21 amJust got news that the released bumi lots have been fully snapped up making block damar of selayang springs fully sold out. Now only block cedar is left...

This post has been edited by plateau: May 31 2011, 01:21 AM
+Quote Post
Reis
post Jun 3 2011, 07:52 PM

Casual

Plateau, I know where you get that pic from brows.gif

Anyway, news is that they are also doing the interior works while they're still building the top floors, so it isn't as slow as what most perceive.
+Quote Post
cutealex
post Jun 3 2011, 10:23 PM

Good luck...
+Quote Post
WLP3234
post Jun 3 2011, 10:27 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(cutealex @ Jun 3 2011, 10:23 PM)
Good luck...
alex interested in selayang spring too?

when this prop launching huh? long time ago?
+Quote Post
cutealex
post Jun 3 2011, 10:29 PM

QUOTE(WLP3234 @ Jun 3 2011, 10:27 PM)
alex interested in selayang spring too?

when this prop launching huh? long time ago?
see my comment on page 3 of this thread ; time - Sep 28 2010, 12:49 PM
+Quote Post
plateau
post Jun 3 2011, 11:47 PM

Don't Touch My Stars™

QUOTE(Reis @ Jun 3 2011, 07:52 PM)
Plateau, I know where you get that pic from  brows.gif

Anyway, news is that they are also doing the interior works while they're still building the top floors, so it isn't as slow as what most perceive.
Hehe brows.gif

I had to google translate the forum i got it from cause i can't read chinese lol. And also wanted to update anyone that's interested over here in lowyat.

Yup it's good to know that they're also doing the interior works as well. I also heard that they're doing interior works if it's raining to not stop any progress.

Added on June 3, 2011, 11:53 pm
QUOTE(cutealex @ Jun 3 2011, 10:29 PM)
see my comment on page 3 of this thread ; time - Sep 28 2010, 12:49 PM
Went and read your comment about you saying that you doubt the units were fully sold out right?

It was really sold out awhile ago. Only bumi units were left. And only recently they released the bumi units (about a week or two ago) so that non bumi can buy and all the released units was snapped up within a week. You can read my posts one page back to see.

This post has been edited by plateau: Jun 10 2011, 01:09 PM
+Quote Post
mac82
post Jul 21 2011, 11:31 AM

plateu, thanks for ur updates.
pls help to update if u have any news from the other forum smile.gif
+Quote Post
plateau
post Jul 21 2011, 04:47 PM

Don't Touch My Stars™

user posted image
+Quote Post
wey2u
post Jul 27 2011, 02:11 PM

Getting Started

is this selayang spring still available?
how much the property now?
+Quote Post
plateau
post Jul 27 2011, 03:25 PM

Don't Touch My Stars™

QUOTE(wey2u @ Jul 27 2011, 02:11 PM)
is this selayang spring still available?
how much the property now?
Block Damar is already sold out. Last few units of damar went for approx 300k for 1121sqf. Now only available block cedar which is slightly more expensive. Not sure about the pricing now though but i would suggest you call the number above in the flyer.
+Quote Post
wey2u
post Jul 27 2011, 03:34 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(plateau @ Jul 27 2011, 03:25 PM)
Block Damar is already sold out. Last few units of damar went for approx 300k for 1121sqf. Now only available block cedar which is slightly more expensive. Not sure about the pricing now though but i would suggest you call the number above in the flyer.
oh...seem getting exp... :S
+Quote Post
delisuxs
post Sep 16 2011, 01:09 AM

any news about the progress? does the phase 2 sold out as well?
+Quote Post
aku_ker
post Sep 16 2011, 07:57 AM

Getting Started

i visit the unit last year, seems not so hot property, a lot of unit available and they keep calling me. Anyway i believe the sale has really pick up now since a lot of new condo already price > 300k. Everywhere is BBB mode whit the right pricing.
+Quote Post
Pikachu1985
post Sep 16 2011, 08:56 AM

Getting Started

this project abandon la overdue construction know by banks.^^
+Quote Post
delisuxs
post Sep 16 2011, 08:04 PM

Went to their sales office today.. phase 2 almost 80% fully booked. Interested to get the trevi unit but the price now was increase to RM420 psf.... any sifus can give a comments here?

Added on September 23, 2011, 12:17 am
QUOTE(delisuxs @ Sep 16 2011, 09:04 PM)
Went to their sales office today.. phase 2 almost 80% fully booked. Interested to get the trevi unit but the price now was increase to RM420 psf.... any sifus can give a comments here?
Booked 1 trevi unit (studio) for RM238k before discount 10%..
thinking about taking it or not.. might be lil bit exp for 586sft which make the price RM 400psf.

any comments from sifus here?

This post has been edited by delisuxs: Sep 23 2011, 12:17 AM
+Quote Post
NYH_Aircond
post Sep 29 2011, 01:30 PM

Getting Started

thread is selayang point...but all talking about selayang spring sweat.gif

btw...i pass by Selayang spring everyday ,the selayang spring seem like develop so slow... blink.gif

with the price ... can buy subsales one around selayang also..at least oledi build..no need to wait.. laugh.gif

just sharing ...haha

+Quote Post
devil86
post Nov 27 2011, 10:30 AM

Getting Started

I noticed that this cedar block had been opened for booking in October 2010, bur surprisingly the units are still available to buy when i went to their show room yesterday...my concern is, after 1 year from their launching date, there are quite a few units stil available, does this mean that the condo is not worst to buy? coz there is no much ppl buying... =(
+Quote Post
mrbadrul
post Nov 27 2011, 12:13 PM

Getting Started

I stayed Selayang for almost 15years, to be exact at Bandar Baru Selayang near Selayang Spring. The development of this project quite slow. IMHO RM400psf, u still have a lot of option to find other places. But I believe you have your strong reason to buy there.
+Quote Post
devil86
post Nov 27 2011, 12:23 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mrbadrul @ Nov 27 2011, 12:13 PM)
I stayed Selayang for almost 15years, to be exact at Bandar Baru Selayang near Selayang Spring. The development of this project quite slow. IMHO RM400psf, u still have a lot of option to find other places. But I believe you have your strong reason to buy there.
The "strong points" are this condo is going to be low density high end condo with lot of facility and a lifestyle mall will be developed oso..plus the green environment around here..
+Quote Post
stevenjackal
post Feb 16 2012, 03:10 PM

Getting Started

Any more update regarding this condo? I'm going to the sales gallery on coming Saturday
+Quote Post
seanooi880327
post Feb 16 2012, 03:26 PM

6 stars... on my way to seven heaven !!!

QUOTE(stevenjackal @ Feb 16 2012, 03:10 PM)
Any more update regarding this condo? I'm going to the sales gallery on coming Saturday
Do u read chinese?

here gt more updated news about S.Spring

http://cforum3.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?...age%3D2&page=57
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
stevenjackal
post Feb 17 2012, 02:01 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(seanooi880327 @ Feb 16 2012, 03:26 PM)
Do u read chinese?

here gt more updated news about S.Spring

http://cforum3.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?...age%3D2&page=57
Thanks for the link, will read it to9 rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
JazzyJaz
post Mar 15 2012, 09:03 AM

still got a unit there? i prefer the 180k one but i believe it were all sold out alrdy..just wanna try my luck, who knows theres a few unit that has been cancelled or those who their loan not approved..hhmm

Added on March 15, 2012, 9:04 amanyway how to calculate eh? if bank allow to give 90% loan..and now i believe certain banks gave up to 40 yrs installment..can anybody help me to calculate? tq

This post has been edited by JazzyJaz: Mar 15 2012, 09:04 AM
+Quote Post
afee83
post Jun 8 2012, 10:43 AM

anyone know what'/s the status of this? is it delayed?
+Quote Post
ahsoh
post Aug 8 2012, 11:06 AM

Casual

Heard this project has been abandoned. Anybody know?
+Quote Post
seanooi880327
post Aug 8 2012, 11:15 AM

6 stars... on my way to seven heaven !!!

QUOTE(ahsoh @ Aug 8 2012, 11:06 AM)
Heard this project has been abandoned. Anybody know?
Dont think so, just very slow progress.. this project been actively discussed on other forum...

Heard they are changing the contractor to construct the building...
+Quote Post
ahsoh
post Aug 8 2012, 11:32 AM

Casual

I passby this place everyday. Progress go from slow to fully stop. Nobody working at the site at all. Changing the contractor? I visit the show house when this project launched. SA told me that this is the 1st project for the developer, they were main con for other projects previously and they will be the contractor as well.
+Quote Post
felisa0529
post Oct 1 2012, 01:27 PM

Casual

Until today, stop. no one except a light in the show house corner area. you can see that around 7++. rclxub.gif
+Quote Post
mohd jen
post Oct 30 2012, 11:00 PM

the works stopped from fasting month, bring to raya month and untill last week there were 2-3 workers start doing works again..

if you guys pass by the project (as i am doing so everyday), you can see the crane (oh i forgot the real name of that thing) start running and carry siemen, etc.. you might not see the worker since normally there are 2-3 workers only and i have to slow down my drive to look carefully where the works is in progress..

its delay 8 months already from the estimate fully finish work, but since the work/progress is starting back we (buyers) should feel relief.. hope the project is still going on and not stop or be a projek sakit/terbengkalai <---- huuu so worry ohh!!!

my rent house now is just 500m (selayang Heights - opposite the condo) from the project site ...

+Quote Post
kimhoong
post Dec 4 2012, 02:53 AM

Group Icon
Football Lounge

Revisiting this thread since I have been told there's a new project nearby.

So, how's Selayang Spring now?

I just noticed that my first post here was Jan 2009, by right this project should have been completed - but surprisingly I do not read much about it.

1. Has there been a delay? When was the earliest S&P signed among members here?
2. What was the initial RM/sqft? What is the current suggested/speculated RM/sqft?
3. Is end of Selayang a good place for condo?
+Quote Post
Lcsx
post Jun 6 2013, 04:05 PM

Enthusiast

Hi guys,

Would like to ask whether anyone knows about this project? Especially on the progress and work.

A friend bought a unit and is slightly concerned. Would like to get some feedback.

Completely not on my radar so quite clueless about it.

Thanks yeah.

This post has been edited by Lcsx: Jun 6 2013, 04:14 PM
+Quote Post
brianccg
post Jun 6 2013, 04:16 PM

Regular

Passed by few days ago...seems no progress....
+Quote Post
jasmineh2y
post Jul 20 2013, 08:19 PM

Enthusiast

is this that news announced that the construction is stopped?
+Quote Post
CMW123
post Jul 20 2013, 08:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Project abandoned? But still see them selling at property expo maybe half a year back...

This post has been edited by CMW123: Jul 20 2013, 08:25 PM
+Quote Post
Leong Forever
post Jul 20 2013, 08:28 PM

Getting Started

I just saw at news 8 channels, it is look like selayang spring condominium. It is the first phase first till third phase?. Look like many buyer are chinese and an indian can speak chinese somemore.

This post has been edited by Leong Forever: Jul 20 2013, 08:28 PM
+Quote Post
rachel_xxx
post Jul 20 2013, 08:31 PM

Enthusiast

what happen? developer ran away?
+Quote Post
Leong Forever
post Jul 20 2013, 09:29 PM

Getting Started

No idea, here is some of the news. The project look like developer not capable to continue the project

http://www.bernama.com.my/bernama/v7/ge/ne...l.php?id=964874

This post has been edited by Leong Forever: Jul 20 2013, 09:37 PM
+Quote Post
tengster
post Jul 20 2013, 10:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Omigattt.... No wonder, I hardly see any activities there when I visited the hot spring to mandi-manda in several occasions.
+Quote Post
guanlik
post Jul 20 2013, 11:46 PM

just found out, the propwall pic is totally not same with what built there, is developer change their building plan or what?
+Quote Post
ceveori
post Jul 20 2013, 11:58 PM

BB

QUOTE(Leong Forever @ Jul 20 2013, 09:29 PM)
No idea, here is some of the news. The project look like developer not capable to continue the project

http://www.bernama.com.my/bernama/v7/ge/ne...l.php?id=964874
1st time small contractor? hmm.gif
+Quote Post
cwhong
post Jul 21 2013, 10:51 PM

Passive income seeker ......

This is gonna be awful ..... One of my friend also got a unit here.... First time buyer too.... Hopefully this project will go on asap for not burdening their life.......
+Quote Post
DE.si.MON
post Aug 2 2013, 03:16 PM

On my way

Ouch... lucky i take back my deposit and got other property. smile.gif
+Quote Post
tengster
post Aug 2 2013, 07:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(DE.si.MON @ Aug 2 2013, 03:16 PM)
Ouch... lucky i take back my deposit and got other property. smile.gif
Why you decided to abort the purchase? Tell us... rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
tengster
post Sep 2 2013, 10:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Any update on this project?
+Quote Post
hornbillim
post Oct 26 2013, 05:01 PM

Getting Started

got. Abandoned !
+Quote Post
kamilnu
post Nov 30 2013, 12:58 PM

Getting Started

To the buyers of Selayang Springs, your dream home is now officially abandoned. Time to bring out the parangs!

This post has been edited by kamilnu: Nov 30 2013, 01:01 PM
+Quote Post
rainman19
post Nov 30 2013, 01:15 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(kamilnu @ Nov 30 2013, 12:58 PM)
To the buyers of Selayang Springs, your dream home is now officially abandoned. Time to bring out the parangs!
none developer willing take over rebuild?

+Quote Post
tengster
post Nov 30 2013, 05:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(kamilnu @ Nov 30 2013, 12:58 PM)
What are you trying to convey? Why need parangs?
+Quote Post
ykc8
post Feb 17 2014, 10:00 AM

Getting Started

I could see a couple of man dismantling steels n woods now at Selayang Spring..10th floor

+Quote Post
ykc8
post Feb 17 2014, 10:03 AM

Getting Started

I could see a couple of man dismantling steels n woods now at Selayang Spring..10th floor

+Quote Post
SR20
post Apr 3 2014, 05:29 PM

Getting Started

Is there a confirmation news the project being abandoned?
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.2208sec    1.37    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 09:08 AM