Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Folding Bicycle like...........Dahon?, Any Idea..??? Please contribute.. Thx

views

TSkethon27
post Jan 9 2009, 12:56 PM, updated 15y ago

Getting Started
111 posts

Hi... Im looking for folding bicycle, does anyone owning one??? I found one at LeRun for the brand Dahon but.....their starting price is RM899.. Need that expensive meh??? (budget around RM500)
Will appreciate is anyone able to provide some ideas, opinion, retailer shore regarding folding bicyle.
It is very convenient you can swap this thing into your car boot and cycle anytime anywhere..

Unfold
user posted image

Folded
user posted image

Here are some of the website: Dahon & Polygon Bike

Thanks...
TSkethon27
post Jan 9 2009, 03:12 PM

Getting Started
111 posts

Wow..
You own giant also.... That is good brand good quality..
You have your point..sound rational for those brandless bike might have their bike's the joints can be loose anytime...

The RM899 is starting price does not mean they selling that price..
Im looking forward for Curve D3 selling at RM1499(Die~ rclxub.gif )

How is the folding process??? complicated? friendly?

So you are Malaysian in Taiwan... My fren keep promoting how great the "Open-minded-ness" in Taiwan...People seems more civilized compare to Msia (according to her) sweat.gif

Any one out there can provide more info or perhaps show off a little your ride...? Thanks tongue.gif
TSkethon27
post Jun 1 2009, 07:37 PM

Getting Started
111 posts

QUOTE(dysphasic @ May 24 2009, 01:49 PM)
yeah, the shop in bangsar is pretty well stocked although speed p8's are being sold like hotcakes. i called the shop asking about a red speed p8, and they had one yesterday morning. when i got there, after lunch, it was already sold!  vmad.gif  vmad.gif  vmad.gif i ended up buying a mu p8 in dark blue instead.

regarding cheap folding bikes: i saw a cheap-ass one in rodalink for 799rm. i forgot the brand, but you might want to call them to ask for more details. if i were you though, i'd save up to buy the curve. it has better quality. you can also check out the JZ88 folding bikes in singapore. they're locally made so i think they might be cheaper. plus, they fold up like a shopping cart.
How much you bought your mu-P8? Besides the weight and design Speed -P8 and mu-P8 ... all looks the same only... i prefer mu-P8 for the nice curve design...

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0395sec    0.21    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:10 AM