Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

The Tailoring Thread, Bespoke. Nothing beats a perfect fit

views

nabzblitz
post Jun 14 2014, 04:27 AM

Gangsta Crizzab
607 posts

Hi guys. Just wanna ask, I have 2 suit jackets (or blazers? not sure what the diff is) from Topman and Padini and both I find somehow a bit too big. Sleeves too long and shoulders also a little big. It's probably a little long as well. I bought it with my parents and they assured me the size was fine. I should've known better lol.

Is it possible to alter? If it is how much would it roughly cost? Is it more cost effective to just get a new suit?

Also can tailors alter my chinos to a skinny fit? How much would that normally cost? Can any tailor do it?

This post has been edited by nabzblitz: Jun 14 2014, 04:07 PM
nabzblitz
post Jul 11 2017, 10:20 AM

Gangsta Crizzab
607 posts

Hey guys, anybody know where would be a good place to alter a blazer that's affordable but good quality? I need to shorten sleeves, tighten shoulders and reduce the blazer length.

I found Saraline online, has anybody tried them?
nabzblitz
post Jan 15 2022, 05:40 PM

Gangsta Crizzab
607 posts

Has anybody had any experience with tapering uniqlo selvedge slim stretch jeans? Its my first pair of selvedge but i generally like my pants to be more tapered.

Any tailor recommendations near kota kemuning/subang that can do this? Not sure if chains like za altera can do it well.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0485sec    0.37    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:34 PM