Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

The Tailoring Thread, Bespoke. Nothing beats a perfect fit

views

elnino
post Oct 12 2009, 09:01 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

i've always had tailored my shirts and pants from Tux&Blazer Alpha Angle Wangsa Maju. A shirt costs around RM200-RM350 depending on material, and pants around RM280-RM380 depending on material.And extra 35% on pricetag for people like me(big size people). Nice cutting overall, at least they didn't make me look shabby in my clothes. Thinking of making a suit with them next. smile.gif
elnino
post Oct 12 2009, 11:33 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

It's ok,jind.he can say whatever he wants,it's his right to do so.at least i got to learn something from his posting above. smile.gif

so then i should strike off my plan of making a suit with them and go somewhere else,right.to which tailor would you suggest then?looking for a tailor who had an experience dealing with big sized people.it's for my convocation next year,and i have a budget of RM3k with an extra RM1.5k to be chipped in if needed.
elnino
post Oct 12 2009, 11:43 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

thanks for your suggestion,will go there in the near future.i'm just putting aside that amount of money, coz honestly as you had mention previously, i'm clueless on this stuff. if 2.3k is enough,than it's even better.

Added on October 14, 2009, 12:28 pmkotmj, what's the price range for shirts and pants at bespoked?and surcharge for plus size?looking to tailor another few sets of office wear this weekend.

This post has been edited by elnino: Oct 14 2009, 12:28 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0435sec    0.37    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:27 PM