Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

What is salary package after completing MBA course

views

alsha7
post Aug 7 2009, 12:17 PM

35 posts

Hi guys, just my 2 cents..

MBA will give you more knowledge...open up ur mind in many things that you never though of...the knowledge is really great..and i feel i know something now about money, meet people (important people which can help u in future..networking) and make more friends from dif background..

I am from Engineering...MBA have helped me in many ways...

and i think it might help you all too..

Dont think about money directly....you will get it indirectly...and the knowledge itself is worth millions...and might help you make a better decision in future...to save you more money than you have invested.

will be finishing my MBA next March... ;P
alsha7
post Aug 16 2009, 06:42 PM

35 posts

QUOTE(deodorant @ Aug 7 2009, 01:58 PM)
Firstly, congrats on the 6month old thread necro. Secondly, how are you claiming that your "MBA has helped you in many ways," when you aren't actually due to finish it for another half a year?

If you're talking about applying the concepts to your work, well, you could probably just read the 12-hour MBA Program and achieve the same thing tongue.gif

Anyway MBA's are only as useful as the person holding them. I've had a colleague with an MBA from UPM (supposedly one of Msia's higher ranked business schools), and she was pretty rubbish in her job.
To answer your question..how it have helped me...

One of them is networking...i get to meet a lot of people in big position...
And the knowledge...and how you view thing differently is important too...

If you read a book...yes, you can also get knowledge..but not contacts...

Yes..i totally agree with you, it depends on who is holding it...if you have low self confidence..cant speak fluent English...etc...even if you have PhD got problem later...

Haven't grad yet, but already have offers coming in...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0122sec    0.38    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:46 PM