Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

My Latest Fashion Haul (with photo please!), Share with us your new purchase

views

grimdercell
post Mar 8 2021, 02:56 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

QUOTE(attacusatlas @ Jan 1 2021, 05:56 PM)
Time to unbox the long overdue purchase from Endclothing. Again, it was a group purchase as with my meagre contribution it was impossible for me to qualify for free international shipping by Fedex.

These were what we ordered:

user posted image

These were my contribution:

user posted image

A black 500ml Kinto travel tumbler, crafted from stainless steel in double-walled construction. What does it simply mean is it retains both heat and cold, and will not cause any discomfort to your hands when you hold it. Also, since it is powder-coated, it prevents scratches which makes this ideal for any drink on the go:

user posted image

I think I mentioned before that I have no fashion sense, and a self-proclaimed boring (nerdy) guy. Hence, with my limited knowledge I only procure Fred Perry polos.

A special collaboration between Fred Perry and Japanese label Beams for the very first time. It features a multiple Laurel Wreath logos in super oversized silhouette:

user posted image

It comes with four Laurel Wreath logos:

user posted image

user posted image
(picture courtesy of: https://www.overkillshop.com)

An orange side tab with slits:

user posted image

Double collar labels, product style code SM8020:

user posted image

For those who have been to Japan, Beams will be no stranger to you. Starting as a small retail shop in Harajuku, Tokyo in 1976, Beams has since grown into a conglomerate lifestyle chain store in Japan.
https://www.beams.co.jp/global/
And in case you want to know, yes, our parcel was taxed.
How was the fit for FP x Beams? Do you have a fit pic? biggrin.gif

Planning on getting one but hoping that the XS won't be too big.

grimdercell
post Sep 8 2021, 03:36 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

QUOTE(attacusatlas @ Jul 3 2021, 11:56 PM)
Some silly stuffs that I procured not too long ago.....

user posted image

Bang & Olufsen leather sleeves:

user posted image

user posted image

For my H9i x Rimowa headphones, P2 bluetooth speaker and H3 earphones:

user posted image

user posted image

I really like the fine touch of the H9i headphones sleeve it has two internal pockets to store the charging cable and flight adapter:

user posted image

This silly thing took a month to arrive:

user posted image

Beosound Stage, the first ever Dolby Atmos soundbar by Bang & Olufsen:

user posted image

Can't resist the minimalist design, crafted in a single piece aluminium:

user posted image

Pairing it with my newly acquired Sony 65"A8H OLED TV and Vaio SX12:

user posted image

The verdict: if you are looking for a simple, no fuss set-up, get this. Don't listen to reviews saying that it lacks of bass since it doesn't come with a subwoofer. The built-in 4 woofers in the 11 individually amplified drivers set-up can literally blow you away.

One more thing, it doesn't need to be mounted on the wall; it can be placed on top of a cabinet. That is the core concept of placement flexibility.
How's your H9i holding up so far? I managed to get a sealed unit of the Rimowa edition but can't decide on whether to sell it or keep it for personal use because technically can get H9 3rd Gen for cheaper.

Saw some reviews online, some prefer H9i to H9 3rd Gen and vice versa. But the Rimowa casing is a plus point biggrin.gif

grimdercell
post Sep 9 2021, 01:39 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

QUOTE(attacusatlas @ Sep 9 2021, 12:36 PM)
I like it so much. The main reason why I was getting it was because of its collab with Rimowa.

You shouldn’t sell yours, it is a keeper.

user posted image
Thanks for making it easier for me to decide, I'll be keeping it then thumbup.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0767sec    0.26    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:55 PM