Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Weak Maxis coverage location, updated with action taken

views

bingozero
post Feb 20 2009, 12:20 AM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
4,490 posts

I already make a report to Maxis, and then staff say that the coverage at the area is week because transmission of the network is not strong enough to pass through the building, thats mean is building structure problem, not the Maxis problem.
Maxis is only make coverage outdoor not indoor, i am get sick when i hear of this. shakehead.gif shakehead.gif

This post has been edited by bingozero: Feb 20 2009, 12:21 AM
bingozero
post Oct 7 2009, 03:46 AM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
4,490 posts

Complaint it at here
http://www.maxis.com.my/network/index.html
bingozero
post Oct 7 2009, 08:59 PM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
4,490 posts

QUOTE(solsekuin44 @ Oct 7 2009, 04:57 AM)
Already complained  sad.gif No use of having a phone if the coverage suxx big time like this!
QUOTE(Darkmage12 @ Oct 7 2009, 08:54 AM)
Complain also useless. They will say some crap la. SMS late delivery because the other party got problem this and that. They even requested that the other party to call in walao
Last time already complain for network distortion , they say maxis only make a good coverage in outdoor only, don't care about have or no network coverage in indoor, I wonder what their engineer is doing out there.
Probably they create this web page just to tell their network will be better but who knows what they do at the back?
Maxis already stated Penang is full 3g coverage, but I just connect to the maxis boardband and shows connect in gprs rclxms.gif thumbup.gif
Tell you something, my relative owns a handphone shop at Ipoh, now have a maxis broadband promotion, I wonder Ipoh not full of 3g coverage and why still maxis want to promote their boardband?
My relative say that the salesman is a manager and came from maxis at penang office, i am LOL of this, just because they cannot hit the target at penang so they moving to Ipoh biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
If their 3g network coverage is good at Penang, why they can sales at penang? Probably network issue.
Sorry for taking a long time talking on broadband, but the major that i mention is about their network coverage. shakehead.gif shakehead.gif
bingozero
post Oct 7 2009, 11:00 PM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
4,490 posts

QUOTE(solsekuin44 @ Oct 7 2009, 10:49 PM)
Good for outdoors? Radical!!
Ya, they say the building block through their network, so they blame to buliding, not their fault. rclxm9.gif rclxms.gif rclxm9.gif
If a land bulid with flat house and block the network, what should you do, mnp or move out from the building?
The building is fix, and why they can't move the transmission station to a better place so that the user can get better reception? vmad.gif mad.gif vmad.gif

This post has been edited by bingozero: Oct 7 2009, 11:01 PM
bingozero
post Oct 8 2009, 07:08 AM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
4,490 posts

QUOTE(aspire2oo6 @ Oct 8 2009, 12:01 AM)
ask yourself because of 5 ppl complain or 500 ppl complain? cannot be u r 1 out of the 5 complain they move the tower because of u.
Thats the maxis problem having network converge. If the maxis use this excuse every time, sure they lost many user.
bingozero
post Jan 8 2012, 09:14 AM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
4,490 posts

QUOTE(poseidon33 @ Jan 8 2012, 06:48 AM)
so many years liao...klang valley also like...meaning places like melaka (my hometown) no hope lor...
Just mnp out from maxis to other telco.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0144sec    0.31    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:47 AM