Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Facial Skin Care, discussions, recommendations and reviews

views

darkmusses
post Feb 11 2020, 03:36 PM

On my way
515 posts

Anyone here using BB Cream? If yes, any recommendation?
RobertGrey1961 P
post Feb 24 2020, 05:01 PM

Probation
1 posts

Shopping for skincare products is probably one of the most confusing parts of any skincare routine. These days there are so many new products on the shelves, it’s a wonder anyone is able to pick and product and stick with it at all. Even if a night cream claims to have a revolutionary new ingredient, there are a couple things to consider before you massage it into your face. Here’s how to pick skincare products you’ll want to use again and again:

Buy for your skin type. No matter how deeply moisturizing a face cream is, it’s no good if you’re trying to combat oily skin. If you suffer from dry skin, you don’t want a foamy facial wash that will strip your skin of what little natural oils it has left. Before you buy skincare products, have a plan. Know your skin type and what you do or don’t need to spend on to address your skin’s particular needs. Poorly chosen cleansers, exfoliants, moisturizers and creams can end up doing your complexion more harm than good.
!@#$%^
post May 15 2020, 07:41 PM

Safe Trader
All Stars
11,004 posts

any idea where to get shiseido men moisturizing emulsion and what's the price like nowadays?
JCWL P
post Jun 8 2020, 04:24 PM

Probation
29 posts

Skin is the largest organ of a human. It is also the organ broadcast the condition of our internal health.

Skin care is just helping you to protect against problem caused by external factors.

Some guide for you on choosing the right skin care products:

1. Know the root cause of the skin issue.

2. Make sure the skin care products you bought have good ingredients and combination of the ingredients are very important too.

3. Check the product is it registered with KKM.

4. The products focusing on benefiting which age group of consumers.

If you are looking for something that will definitely works for your skin, PM me and I will help you out by evaluating your root cause and also some skin care products that match and safe for your skin condition.

Cheers and stay safe!
- John

Ewww!
post Jun 22 2020, 10:59 PM

Regular
1,313 posts

QUOTE(ftf87 @ Apr 5 2019, 03:15 PM)
try CUREL?
CUREL? Hmmm... I'm gonna check it out.

This post has been edited by Ewww!: Jun 22 2020, 11:00 PM
knives.
post Jun 24 2020, 03:47 PM

Getting Started
70 posts

If you guys dont, you should really exfoliate as an essential part of your regimen. Makes your skin look younger, brighter, and feels smoother.
westlife
post Aug 20 2020, 11:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,414 posts

QUOTE(leetan33 @ Oct 18 2017, 08:48 PM)
I have tried different skincare products from a wide range of brands and finally settled on the following products that work for me.

Innisfree Forest For Men Essence
Innisfree Forest For Men Deep Cleansing Foam
Kiehl's Age Defender Moisturizer
Jack Black Double-Duty Face Moisturizer
I am using this also. Nice.

Kiehl's Age Defender Moisturizer
kavman1984
post Sep 15 2020, 08:36 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

Anybody know a place for men's facial and eyebrow threading/shaping?
KeonG118
post Sep 23 2020, 09:58 AM

- Do as Infinity -
1,151 posts

Lately my wife started to use DR's Secret 皙之密

Not bad! I've been using for almost 3 weeks, I can see a lot of improvement on my "rough" skin haha.. rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by KeonG118: Sep 23 2020, 09:59 AM
silverwave
post Oct 4 2020, 02:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,693 posts

anyone tried buying biotherm for men products online? Is it cheaper than departmental stores?
bonzaimy
post Oct 5 2020, 09:56 PM

Enthusiast
997 posts

QUOTE(silverwave @ Oct 4 2020, 02:29 PM)
anyone tried buying biotherm for men products online? Is it cheaper than departmental stores?
Yes its a bit cheaper
bonzaimy
post Oct 5 2020, 09:59 PM

Enthusiast
997 posts

QUOTE(!@#$%^ @ May 15 2020, 07:41 PM)
any idea where to get shiseido men moisturizing emulsion and what's the price like nowadays?
I know one of seller in shopee sell it. I bought a few products from him. All authentic. Shieseido price range for fash wash is around RM150. Same for moisturizer. But only 50ml compare to other brands. But i heard its good. Going to change to this brand after finish my Kiehls
Ayer
post Oct 26 2020, 11:36 AM

Getting Started
169 posts

Interested to know you guys routine, just started getting into this lol and im ready to pick up some stuff

Rn divided on getting a starter kit (SomeByMi, Benton) but also have bunch of stuff now in my online cart
Ayer
post Oct 26 2020, 11:45 AM

Getting Started
169 posts

Possible purchase, my skin type is dehydrated/combination

Cleanse: Cosrx Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser (should i do two step cleanse?)
Toner: Son & Park Beauty Water
Exfoliate: **Still looking for this**
Essence: Neogen Dermalogy Real Ferment Micro Essence / Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence
Serum: **still looking**
Moisturizer: Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel (does this fit?)
SPF: **need or not ya?**
LinaTan P
post Oct 30 2020, 11:11 AM

Probation
3 posts

Ceradan skin barrier cream is the best
jeremykkt
post Nov 5 2020, 03:45 PM

Getting Started
64 posts

anyone using makeup remover? any brand to recommend?

bcoz i just started using SPF and ordinary, based on research seems that need to use makeup remover even just using spf only
Pohziliang96
post Feb 8 2021, 09:01 PM

Getting Started
242 posts

Hi everyone
I have a dry skin(just saw a few posts, damn I shouldn’t always use hot water to wash my face, especially during a bath). And after splashing water on my face, I will always rub my face and the black thing(dead skin I think?) dropped..... It really affects my productivity since I will rub my face nonstop.

My face is not that oily. But the problem is the dead skin.

I saw these products might be suitable for me. Any other recommendations? Of course I hope for the cheaper ones.
https://www.kiehls.com/skincare/face-moistu...fl.%20oz.%20Jar
https://www.cetaphil.com/us/product/moisturizing-cream

This post has been edited by Pohziliang96: Feb 8 2021, 09:30 PM
Nshade
post Feb 9 2021, 11:53 AM

31 posts

I use Seibella and Adway Astar ^^
shuin1986
post Feb 21 2021, 01:50 PM

Getting Started
146 posts

QUOTE(jeremykkt @ Nov 5 2020, 03:45 PM)
anyone using makeup remover? any brand to recommend?

bcoz i just started using SPF and ordinary, based on research seems that need to use makeup remover even just using spf only
Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Cleansing Oil is a very good makeup/sunscreen remover.

It is usually recommended to do double cleanse (oil + face cleanser) because leftover residue can irritate skin and clog pores. Personally i'm using Simple Micellar Facial Gel Wash, even tho this facial wash is gentle but the micellar formula in it is super good at removing even water resistance sunscreen, except Anessa - this is a tough bitch lol

QUOTE(Pohziliang96 @ Feb 8 2021, 09:01 PM)
Hi everyone
I have a dry skin(just saw a few posts, damn I shouldn’t always use hot water to wash my face, especially during a bath). And after splashing water on my face, I will always rub my face and the black thing(dead skin I think?) dropped..... It really affects my productivity since I will rub my face nonstop.

My face is not that oily. But the problem is the dead skin.

I saw these products might be suitable for me. Any other recommendations? Of course I hope for the cheaper ones.
https://www.kiehls.com/skincare/face-moistu...fl.%20oz.%20Jar
https://www.cetaphil.com/us/product/moisturizing-cream
Yalor, hot water is very bad for skin, dry you out faster than UV ray... always wash with warm or cold water... and dead skin cells should be white, duno why yours is black... too dirty? lol tongue.gif

Kiehls ultra facial cream is ok, abit overpriced imo, it has many skincare ingredients in it but wether or not it really works is another matter, plus more ingredients mean more chances to cause irritation, if you can afford then go for it. Cetaphil moisturizing cream and QV moisturizing cream on the other hand are very good for dry skin, i would recommend you to try any of this 2, with QV comes first.

Tips:
1. dont wipe your face dry after bath, leave it wet and put moisturiser on immediately... this step has the most significant improvement in my skincare routine
2. since you said you have dry skin, you can skip morning face wash and just rinse with water, follow up with moisturiser
3. DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE AFTER SKINCARE ROUTINE whistling.gif
knives.
post Feb 21 2021, 05:39 PM

Getting Started
70 posts

Does anyone use retinol eye cream?

Any experience with it, in terms of preventing fine lines etc.

Turning 30 so gotta start the anti aging early, wanna stay youthful

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0228sec    0.12    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 1st March 2021 - 03:03 AM