Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Faber Condo's @ Taman Desa, Investment

views

gks
post Sep 22 2016, 12:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,778 posts

QUOTE(jtwh1990 @ Sep 22 2016, 12:51 PM)
Really?  but some said if there are no any new development in the area, the capital will harder to appreciate.
Usually new development will boost up the price.  What do you think?
when demand > supply, price will go up. Supply is stagnant and therefore the variable here is only demand.

What u referred above is the cost push factor by developer that speculators advocated during the heyday 2009-11. But I believe many are and will get burnt especially those investing in new townships where they are expecting cost push by developers will help them to sell their property with profit. And since the cost push didn't happen for past few years, they are advocating the own stayers to move in to stimulate the demand side.
gks
post Sep 22 2016, 01:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,778 posts

QUOTE(jtwh1990 @ Sep 22 2016, 01:16 PM)
I see~  Thanks for your great insight.
For own stay purpose, do you think Taman Desa is a right time to go in now?
I know ppl always said for own stay anytime is a great timing, but if we able to buy at the low price of course will be much better, we will have extra money to do renovation etc.

Look back those old post really pain in the ass, most of the price they mentioned already double or triple.
I can't help you to predict the future. There will always some desperate sellers. For their own personal reason and not related to property, location and economy. Also depends on whether you are desperate or not.

You can't change history that market has moved but you should work on what you can control such as budget, contingency, negotiation etc. Of course nothing wrong if you choose to hold on your purchase. You might able to pick bargain or rue of the missing opportunity.

IMO, if you already decide on taman desa it will be more meaningful if u engage with agents and show that you are serious buyers. Agents are more helpful and will try to secure the best offer if they know you are serious.

All the best.

This post has been edited by gks: Sep 22 2016, 01:44 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0114sec    0.68    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:59 PM