Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

AKPK, debt issue, anyone got a question to ask them?

views

lsstjs P
post Apr 6 2019, 11:46 AM

Probation
24 posts

I had just done settle my AKPK on last month. I had used up 7 years for pay up and now worry about housing loan. The 7 years has become one of my blackspot in mylife but its worthy because now I able to manage my financial well.
Now waiting my CCRIS report to be updated... How long does it take and did anyone apply for house loan after the AKPK settlement ? How long will it's take?
Appreciate your sharing here . Thanks.

lsstjs P
post Apr 6 2019, 03:15 PM

Probation
24 posts

QUOTE(Ron2828 @ Apr 6 2019, 02:48 PM)
Congratulations bro!

Did you get any discount from bank for early settlement?
Yes bro. But not much.
lsstjs P
post Apr 24 2019, 12:06 AM

Probation
24 posts

Hi wanna ask for ex-akpk members,do you still able access to akpk customer portal now ? Will akpk remove us from the login after full settlement ? Thanks.
lsstjs P
post Apr 29 2019, 02:26 PM

Probation
24 posts

QUOTE(shirley1979 @ Apr 27 2019, 09:54 PM)
how to make partial settlement? i saw portal need bank release letter to attach.  can i just direct make payment to bank and attach the bank slip? i am only left one year, not go to request discount.
let me share to you my experience. the first thing i do is i contact the particular bank (collection dept) and ask them what is my balance and discount for settlement. After that , I paid the bank and chase them the release letter.
I didn't upload the letter to the AKPK customer portal. Normally bank will auto inform the AKPK by themself.
Once I get the letter , i direct go to AKPK office and show them the letter , they direct approved my partial/full settlement and photostat my original letter.
Even thought they had approved all my settlement (no matter partial/full) , I will go to their office to double confirm on it.
hope this info help = )

lsstjs P
post Apr 29 2019, 02:28 PM

Probation
24 posts

QUOTE(lifenoregret @ Apr 16 2019, 04:14 PM)
Here to share my experience,

I was in AKPK since year 2014, with accumulated total pl/cc at approx 40-50k

By year 2017, I left with 3 pl/cc at approx. 10k and decided to exit DMP program, to try my luck apply new pl/cc
The 3 pl/cc are, 1. RHB personal loan, 2. OCBC CC, 3. Maybank CC

3 months after exited DMP and payment direct to banks, still no good news on applying new pl/cc
Apparently in CCRIS/CTOS, OCBC and Maybank put me in really bad score which failed all my newly applied pl/cc application

Down the road, I slowly make full settlement to OCBC and Maybank
RHB was kind enough to allow me to make repayment at the same amount, and at the same time no more AKPK tagging in CCRIS

In year 2019, I tried to apply loan and it was rejected, due to new CTOS appeared
This was because my outstanding with Maxis was quite some time, and they decided to put in CTOS.. My CCRIS score was really nice however

Then recently I was just trying my luck applying CIMB CC, since my salary was directly bank in to them as well

With CTOS result, I knew it will rejected the application when it handle automated by bank, I ignore and submit cc application as usual
This round it was kinda weird, application was informed unable to accommodate my request, then next day I got a call from customer service that my application stuck in midway and they will help me proceed further

Today I received confirmation that my CC was approved and high CL was given!

Moving next stage is to start securing my mortgage loan, and to also clear my last mile of outstanding RHB loan as well as Maxis
Hi Wanna ask, how do you apply your credit card ? online or direct go to bank ? Thanks.
lsstjs P
post Apr 30 2019, 08:57 AM

Probation
24 posts

QUOTE(lifenoregret @ Apr 29 2019, 03:24 PM)
Best is to get agent or internal staff handle it for you, my experience told me that auto measurement by banking system the application will always failed
Thanks for your sharing. Internal staff ..mean I have to attend to bank and fill in the application form there ?
lsstjs P
post Apr 30 2019, 08:59 AM

Probation
24 posts

QUOTE(Ron2828 @ Apr 29 2019, 08:13 PM)
Can share how much you got for early settlement?
Hmm.. honestly to say , not much. few dollars , not even 3 digits ... haha

lsstjs P
post Apr 30 2019, 08:13 PM

Probation
24 posts

QUOTE(lifenoregret @ Apr 30 2019, 10:02 AM)
Sorry, not internal in fact, just need to be ensure it's manual processing
Ok. Thanks bro !!
lsstjs P
post May 9 2019, 12:29 PM

Probation
24 posts

QUOTE(azam_halim @ May 8 2019, 12:51 PM)
i settled my akpk and 'release letter' by akpk on sept last year. mid oct went to rhb apply cc, and got approval....however, rhb is not among the bank i bring in akpk
congrat bro ! why your so easy to get approve. i applied last month , 3 cc rejected me... you walk in , tru agent or online ? got attached with akpk release letter during application ? tq
lsstjs P
post May 9 2019, 02:13 PM

Probation
24 posts

QUOTE(azam_halim @ May 9 2019, 01:38 PM)
im also surprise...went to the blue rhb servce center at shopping mall and apply..didnt told them im formerly akpk also, just give ic....maybe the best clue is to go with banks that you never have anything with before

heck..tbh, before i manage to do full settlement with akpk, i was already hutang them 1 month of payment for almost a yaer straight (since their term is can default 2 months max)
last month i was apply online .. well , nvm . just wait n see... have to go shopping mall more frequent. bangwall.gif
thanks for sharing
lsstjs P
post May 10 2019, 03:56 PM

Probation
24 posts

QUOTE(azam_halim @ May 9 2019, 04:22 PM)
dont do online or via phone or anything like that....better go to the branch and apply..better still find the one that can give instant approval
Yes Bro... Under progress .........
lsstjs P
post Jul 19 2019, 02:36 PM

Probation
24 posts

Just a sharing here as a Ex-AKPK :-

I had done my full settlement of AKPK on March 2019, Credit Card approved on May 2019 and get housing loan on July 2019.

Luckily i was choose to be AKPkian since last 8 years ago, if not , my financial will become messy for so many years and maybe until today. And now, is a new chapter for me to start over everything again and manage the money in more better way.

lsstjs P
post Jul 20 2019, 10:55 AM

Probation
24 posts

QUOTE(Kiefer @ Jul 19 2019, 04:52 PM)
Good to hear that... I have 2 more payments to go and will wait for the release letter.  To my surprise, there are 3 banks that still saying i have more payments to go.. like another 2years ++ more..
I called AKPK, they said "yes..2 more payment, you are cleared"... let's see

I want to get a house too, but with the increase of house price, it is very hard indeed, unless move to very rural area.  Seems like to get plan b or plan c already.
Bos, You must confirm with bank for the actual balance, AKPK balance sometimes are NOT tally with bank balance. I also dono why both of them are not tally. Final call is on bank , not AKPK.

If you feel doubt about your balance, ask the bank check for you why, but this gonna take some times.

So once you settled with bank , get the confirmation and send to the AKPK.

I already in the rural area, as the housing price keep on increasing and tanah is became more and more limited in town..

Good luck to You too!

lsstjs P
post Aug 9 2019, 03:18 PM

Probation
24 posts

QUOTE(CheerfulYip @ Aug 5 2019, 03:17 PM)
Congrats to you though. Myself still have within 5 years to completely clear. I wish can clear earlier han that. Currently may experience off and on struggle scenarios. Hope can clear 1 by 1 very soon.
Hi , Don't be too rushy, It a good timing for you to do cash savings, Force yourself save monthly. Once you paid off your debt , you will be freeman. = )

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1034sec    0.36    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:38 AM