Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> AKPK, debt issue, anyone got a question to ask them?

views

lifenoregret
post Apr 29 2019, 03:24 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(lsstjs @ Apr 29 2019, 02:28 PM)
Hi Wanna ask, how do you apply your credit card ? online or direct go to bank ? Thanks.
Best is to get agent or internal staff handle it for you, my experience told me that auto measurement by banking system the application will always failed
Ron2828
post Apr 29 2019, 08:13 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(lsstjs @ Apr 29 2019, 02:26 PM)
let me share to you my experience. the first thing i do is i contact the particular bank (collection dept) and ask them what is my balance and discount for settlement. After that , I paid the bank and chase them the release letter.
I didn't upload the letter to the AKPK customer portal. Normally bank will auto inform the AKPK by themself.
Once I get the letter , i direct go to AKPK office and show them the letter , they direct approved my partial/full settlement and photostat my original letter.
Even thought they had approved all my settlement (no matter partial/full) , I will go to their office to double confirm on it.
hope this info help = )
Can share how much you got for early settlement?

lsstjs P
post Apr 30 2019, 08:57 AM

Group: Probation

QUOTE(lifenoregret @ Apr 29 2019, 03:24 PM)
Best is to get agent or internal staff handle it for you, my experience told me that auto measurement by banking system the application will always failed
Thanks for your sharing. Internal staff ..mean I have to attend to bank and fill in the application form there ?
lsstjs P
post Apr 30 2019, 08:59 AM

QUOTE(Ron2828 @ Apr 29 2019, 08:13 PM)
Can share how much you got for early settlement?
Hmm.. honestly to say , not much. few dollars , not even 3 digits ... haha

lifenoregret
post Apr 30 2019, 10:02 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(lsstjs @ Apr 30 2019, 08:57 AM)
Thanks for your sharing. Internal staff ..mean I have to attend to bank and fill in the application form there ?
Sorry, not internal in fact, just need to be ensure it's manual processing
lsstjs P
post Apr 30 2019, 08:13 PM

QUOTE(lifenoregret @ Apr 30 2019, 10:02 AM)
Sorry, not internal in fact, just need to be ensure it's manual processing
Ok. Thanks bro !!
azam_halim
post May 8 2019, 12:51 PM

Casual

i settled my akpk and 'release letter' by akpk on sept last year. mid oct went to rhb apply cc, and got approval....however, rhb is not among the bank i bring in akpk
lsstjs P
post May 9 2019, 12:29 PM

QUOTE(azam_halim @ May 8 2019, 12:51 PM)
i settled my akpk and 'release letter' by akpk on sept last year. mid oct went to rhb apply cc, and got approval....however, rhb is not among the bank i bring in akpk
congrat bro ! why your so easy to get approve. i applied last month , 3 cc rejected me... you walk in , tru agent or online ? got attached with akpk release letter during application ? tq
azam_halim
post May 9 2019, 01:38 PM

Casual

QUOTE(lsstjs @ May 9 2019, 12:29 PM)
congrat bro ! why your so easy to get approve. i applied last month , 3 cc rejected me... you walk in , tru agent or online ? got attached with akpk release letter during application ? tq
im also surprise...went to the blue rhb servce center at shopping mall and apply..didnt told them im formerly akpk also, just give ic....maybe the best clue is to go with banks that you never have anything with before

heck..tbh, before i manage to do full settlement with akpk, i was already hutang them 1 month of payment for almost a yaer straight (since their term is can default 2 months max)

This post has been edited by azam_halim: May 9 2019, 01:41 PM
lsstjs P
post May 9 2019, 02:13 PM

QUOTE(azam_halim @ May 9 2019, 01:38 PM)
im also surprise...went to the blue rhb servce center at shopping mall and apply..didnt told them im formerly akpk also, just give ic....maybe the best clue is to go with banks that you never have anything with before

heck..tbh, before i manage to do full settlement with akpk, i was already hutang them 1 month of payment for almost a yaer straight (since their term is can default 2 months max)
last month i was apply online .. well , nvm . just wait n see... have to go shopping mall more frequent. bangwall.gif
thanks for sharing
azam_halim
post May 9 2019, 04:22 PM

Casual

QUOTE(lsstjs @ May 9 2019, 02:13 PM)
last month i was apply online .. well , nvm . just wait n see... have to go shopping mall more frequent.  bangwall.gif
thanks for sharing
dont do online or via phone or anything like that....better go to the branch and apply..better still find the one that can give instant approval
lsstjs P
post May 10 2019, 03:56 PM

QUOTE(azam_halim @ May 9 2019, 04:22 PM)
dont do online or via phone or anything like that....better go to the branch and apply..better still find the one that can give instant approval
Yes Bro... Under progress .........
MakNok
post May 17 2019, 03:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(carjack18 @ Apr 10 2019, 05:38 PM)
If you complete your partial settlement/ complete one of your outstanding debt, you can refer to your online AKPK account for the amount to be paid to AKPK.
Yup..almost immediately..

Hong Leong
Can only vouch for Personal Loan.
Top notch service in refunding and update your settlement next working day.
Printing out your latest outstanding debt and submit documentation and collect your settlement letter next day.
Credit Card need to submit and wait for refund.

AmBank
Useless Customer Service.
Stop sending outstanding debt statement to house just few years back.
if want, need to apply and submit request.
Ask for a simple Balance statement pun tak nak bagi.
Only tell you on the face on the outstanding debt.

HSBC
Customer Service as good as Hong Leong
No problem getting to know your outstanding debt and get a printed copy as well on spot.

RHB
Credit Card refund take 2 week since banking to Non-RHB bank.
sweat.gif

This post has been edited by MakNok: May 17 2019, 03:41 PM
Joey Teng P
post May 21 2019, 08:18 AM

Hi, anyone can advise?

I have been enrolling with AKPK, but Hong Leong bank still send reminder letter to remind me for paying the outstanding loan. Their letter mentioned that will engage debt collector to go my house.

I have been call to Hong Leong, but they keep saying wanna me to make payment and no update from AKPK.

So any solutions can avoid the reminder letter?
MUM
post May 21 2019, 08:26 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Joey Teng @ May 21 2019, 08:18 AM)
Hi, anyone can advise?

I have been enrolling with AKPK, but Hong Leong bank still send reminder letter to remind me for paying the outstanding loan. Their letter mentioned that will engage debt collector to go my house.

I have been call to Hong Leong, but they keep saying wanna me to make payment and no update from AKPK.

So any solutions can avoid the reminder letter?
While waiting for responses here....try call n ask akpk?

95 Pages « < 93 94 95Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0717sec    2.35    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd May 2019 - 11:11 AM