Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

185 Pages « < 87 88 89 90 91 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

AKPK, debt issue, anyone got a question to ask them?

views

chongxiangwei
post Jan 30 2019, 04:51 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

hi, just want to know , is there any charge imposed if using akpk counseling service ? TQ
owika
post Jan 30 2019, 05:21 PM

Getting Started
199 posts

QUOTE(chongxiangwei @ Jan 30 2019, 04:51 PM)
hi, just want to know , is there any charge imposed if using akpk counseling service ? TQ
it is FOC
Kiefer
post Jan 30 2019, 08:14 PM

On my way
560 posts

QUOTE(chongxiangwei @ Jan 30 2019, 04:51 PM)
Free.. it is a non-profit org setup by BNM.
Kiefer
post Jan 30 2019, 08:17 PM

On my way
560 posts

QUOTE(MDLT Eht Nioj @ Jan 29 2019, 03:39 PM)
May I know what's the advantage of settling your debt manually with the bank (via accepting the bank's offered instalment plan) vs doing it via AKPK?
Depends on your situation like ability to clear the loan or not. Also if the other bank that offer you installment plan has better deal/interest.

If you can't due to amount as example, then you can opt to get akpk to assist. You can opt to reject the offer from akpk if their offer is not up to your need.
BTW, once you are in akpk program, you cant get any new card nor loan until you clear the debt.
zianaim
post Feb 1 2019, 04:55 PM

2 posts

Hello, Wanna ask if you're under akpk for quite some time and never missed a payment, can you be a guarantor?
MakNok
post Feb 2 2019, 09:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,673 posts

QUOTE(zianaim @ Feb 1 2019, 04:55 PM)
Hello, Wanna ask if you're under akpk for quite some time and never missed a payment, can you be a guarantor?
Why you want to be guarantor?
Just say No......

carjack18
post Feb 10 2019, 07:23 PM

Casual
491 posts

QUOTE(zianaim @ Feb 1 2019, 04:55 PM)
A word of advice smile.gif It is better that you manage your debt 1st before you be a guarantor smile.gif
Being a guarantor add financial liability to yourself smile.gif This is just my humble opinion smile.gif

Kaerna
post Feb 20 2019, 09:44 AM

Casual
325 posts

Hi I'm in the midst of planning to budget for settling some outstanding credit card and personal loan. Im debating between using akpk or dealing individually with the bank for a settlement plan.

1. I understand that being under akpk means I won't be able to apply for other credit facilities while under akpk. Question is, once I'm out of akpk will it affect any future loan application?

2. Does bank offer settlement plan in which the monthly payment increase over time?say in first year you pay rm1k but 2ND year you pay rm1.2k, 3rd year rm1.5k etc

3. I got a call from a bank who claims it's better to take one loan to settle all my current outstanding debt and onwards just focus on servicing one loan rather than multiple. Is this too good to be true or how?
skylightlava
post Feb 20 2019, 11:05 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

Hi,

I'm working in bank, if I do dmp under akpk will hr inform my boss? i have a personal loan with them that i took before i joined
Kiefer
post Feb 21 2019, 09:39 AM

On my way
560 posts

QUOTE(skylightlava @ Feb 20 2019, 11:05 PM)
Hi,

I'm working in bank, if I do dmp under akpk will hr inform my boss? i have a personal loan with them that i took before i joined
Akpk or not, this is your private privacy. HR should not be informing your boss in anyway. But you can share to your boss if you need/want to.

Kiefer
post Feb 21 2019, 09:43 AM

On my way
560 posts

QUOTE(Kaerna @ Feb 20 2019, 09:44 AM)
Hi I'm in the midst of planning to budget for settling some outstanding credit card and personal loan. Im debating between using akpk or dealing individually with the bank for a settlement plan.

1. I understand that being under akpk means I won't be able to apply for other credit facilities while under akpk. Question is, once I'm out of akpk will it affect any future loan application?

2. Does bank offer settlement plan in which the monthly payment increase over time?say in first year you pay rm1k but 2ND year you pay rm1.2k, 3rd year rm1.5k etc

3. I got a call from a bank who claims it's better to take one loan to settle all my current outstanding debt and onwards just focus on servicing one loan rather than multiple. Is this too good to be true or how?
my view...
1. as I know of, it is up to the bank if they want to approve your application or not. Not sure if anyone has tried it.

2. have to go ask the bankers.

3. if you can use 1 loan to clear all asap, why not... just ensure that you really settling the other debt though. Also, best to go bank directly to get this loan rather than calling the "so called person from a bank" as there are many scammers out there.
IreneTeoh
post Feb 22 2019, 01:57 PM

2 posts

Hi, I would like to ask is anyone here manage to get new hire purchase loan who under APKP program? If yes, may i know which bank? and can you please introduce me the banker?

Thank you
Kiefer
post Feb 22 2019, 02:22 PM

On my way
560 posts

QUOTE(IreneTeoh @ Feb 22 2019, 01:57 PM)
Hi, I would like to ask is anyone here manage to get new hire purchase loan who under APKP program? If yes, may i know which bank? and can you please introduce me the banker?

Thank you
HP loan, i tried once years ago but was rejected. Not sure if there is anyone managed to.

Thanks
IreneTeoh
post Feb 22 2019, 02:35 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(Kiefer @ Feb 22 2019, 02:22 PM)
HP loan, i tried once years ago but was rejected.  Not sure if there is anyone managed to.

Thanks
Thanks Kiefer. Hope others people can advise me.

Thank you
TerrorOfDeath
post Feb 22 2019, 06:03 PM

Getting Started
165 posts

good question

i would like to know more as well , if my mom settle her AKPK loan, can she able to join loan with my sister to buy a car ?
TRAZE99
post Feb 25 2019, 03:15 AM

Casual
357 posts

QUOTE(IreneTeoh @ Feb 22 2019, 01:57 PM)

Thank you
Sorry no,until all your debt is settled .you won't get any loan from any bank when you are under AKPK program.can't be a guarantor as well. just common sense ,once you enroll AKPK means you unable to pay back debt,will the bank risk it to lend you more ?
TRAZE99
post Feb 25 2019, 03:18 AM

Casual
357 posts

QUOTE(TerrorOfDeath @ Feb 22 2019, 06:03 PM)
good question

i would like to know more as well , if my mom settle her AKPK loan, can she able to join loan with my sister to buy a car ?
Once settled ,usually have a cool of period of one year before can apply for loan .even after a year, bank also need reconsideration.but I think higher chance of approval by being a guarantor.
TRAZE99
post Feb 25 2019, 03:23 AM

Casual
357 posts

QUOTE(skylightlava @ Feb 20 2019, 11:05 PM)
Hi,

If by corporate law,cannot la due to privacy ,but hard to say if your hr is very kepo and like gossip.but worst case if boss ask,just tell him/her the truth.
TRAZE99
post Feb 25 2019, 03:31 AM

Casual
357 posts

QUOTE(Kaerna @ Feb 20 2019, 09:44 AM)

1. I understand that being under akpk means I won't be able to apply for other credit facilities while under akpk. Question is, once I'm out of akpk will it affect any future loan application? .

1.Answer: Yes ,bank will consider you as high risks customer.
2 Answer: Usually they will come out with a sum of consistent payment for a duration.(but you can pay more to settle the debt earlier ).
3.Answer: Depends on situations..... such as interest rate ,durations,T&C ...etc etc.
kkkw80
post Feb 28 2019, 11:45 PM

Tan Sri Member
972 posts

QUOTE(TRAZE99 @ Feb 25 2019, 03:18 AM)
Once settled ,usually have a cool of period of one year before can apply for loan .even after a year, bank also need reconsideration.but I think higher chance of approval by being a guarantor.
Sorry your statement is incorrect. I managed to apply and approved housing loan, credit card and car loan all less than 2 months after settling. Best to apply with banks that you do not have previous debt with and success rate depends on how much you’re earning vs amount loan you’re applying.

This post has been edited by kkkw80: Feb 28 2019, 11:59 PM

185 Pages « < 87 88 89 90 91 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0153sec    0.63    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:37 PM