Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Curly hair or straight hair nice?

views

TSladiesfashion
post Dec 9 2008, 10:11 PM, updated 13y ago

Getting Started
145 posts

Hey girl, I am planning to set up my hair before christmas,my hair is until waist there, straight and thick~~
still thinking want to rebonding or curl it~~
any auggestion?

Curl
Attached Image Attached Image

Rebonding
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

hope to get your reply soon^^
TSladiesfashion
post Dec 10 2008, 01:23 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

Hey gal~~give me suggestion ler~~~aih~~still thinking~~cant consider it~
Yukaeshi
post Dec 10 2008, 01:37 PM

Casual
Group Icon
Elite
417 posts

Few things to consider, based on my experience:

1. It depends on how your natural hair is.

For me, my natural hair is wavy (Not straight and not completely curly), so when I did rebonding the regrowth was terribly awful and very obvious. So I chose to perm my hair so even if there's regrowth it's not very obvious and looks more natural.

2. Maintenance.

Straight hair in general is very easy to maintain. It's a wash-and-go style, although you can add some shine serum/gloss for shiny effect, but that's optional. Plus, if your hair is thick and coarse, rebonding makes the hair "flatter" and smoother. Curly hair on the other hand is harder to maintain- after washing you need to apply curl cream/mousse and style it (I do it with my fingers and let my hair air dry... don't like blowdrying personally) and it takes some time.

3. Cost

Not to mention you'd tend to spend more on styling products with curly hair.

4. Face shape

Some face shapes suit straight hair, some curly. Rebonding as mentioned makes the hair "flatter", so it might elongate the face more.
*devilelle*
post Dec 10 2008, 02:22 PM

Im aint Me
767 posts

straight looks younger but curls looks sexy and stylish ...

my personal reference is straight cuz im lazy type... curls needs time to manage but straight just simply straight ...
TSladiesfashion
post Dec 10 2008, 05:00 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(Yukaeshi @ Dec 10 2008, 01:37 PM)
Few things to consider, based on my experience:

1. It depends on how your natural hair is.

For me, my natural hair is wavy (Not straight and not completely curly), so when I did rebonding the regrowth was terribly awful and very obvious. So I chose to perm my hair so even if there's regrowth it's not very obvious and looks more natural.

2. Maintenance.

Straight hair in general is very easy to maintain. It's a wash-and-go style, although you can add some shine serum/gloss for shiny effect, but that's optional. Plus, if your hair is thick and coarse, rebonding makes the hair "flatter" and smoother. Curly hair on the other hand is harder to maintain- after washing you need to apply curl cream/mousse and style it (I do it with my fingers and let my hair air dry... don't like blowdrying personally) and it takes some time.

3. Cost

4. Face shape

Some face shapes suit straight hair, some curly. Rebonding as mentioned makes the hair "flatter", so it might elongate the face more.
Yes~~actually i am thinking rebonding my hair~~
Thx for the help~~
always cant decide~~~
TSladiesfashion
post Dec 10 2008, 05:01 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(*devilelle* @ Dec 10 2008, 02:22 PM)
straight looks younger but curls looks sexy and stylish ...

my personal reference is straight cuz im lazy type... curls needs time to  manage but straight just simply straight ...
Yes,That right~~maybe will choose rebonding~
VelVetDreAmzZz^_^
post Dec 10 2008, 05:43 PM

Casual
334 posts

i lost lots of hair when i curl my hair last time coz it always get tangle together n nt easy to comb as well...and nt to mention...troublesome...so i straighten it bck..n get a curler at home so u cn diy whenever u feel like it...good huh.=)
ninelives1980
post Dec 10 2008, 07:01 PM

On my way
680 posts

depends on your look realli
some gals just ain't suited for wavy, curly hairs...and so some ain't suited for straight hairs

just like guys....not all guys can have long hair
or plainly 'skinhead' or botak

boils down to the same principle

from wat i noticed, some hairdressers at hair saloons i went to are darn experienced
one look at my mate's face, they know what kinda hairstyle would suit her
smile.gif and they seem to be right all the time ...for all our visits circa two to three times
Yukaeshi
post Dec 10 2008, 11:55 PM

Casual
Group Icon
Elite
417 posts

Yeap, the really experienced ones will tell you what look will suit you regardless of the trend. For me I can't have a fringe at all because of my oval face.
serena212
post Dec 11 2008, 02:52 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

straight makes u look younger and youthful dear.

but curly can be sometimes appeal as a classic,sophisticated and mature women.

saintangelius
post Dec 11 2008, 12:32 PM

46 posts

I did the rebonding thing. Looks good out of the salon but it's a pain later because of the regrowth. You will constantly have to apply products and blowdry so that it keeps looking straight with no flyaways(hate those >.<)

I permed my hair earlier this year. Initially i thought it was the hardest style to look after what with all the shampoos and the no brushing or blowdrying rule. But I'm very happy with it ^___^ Good surprise there!

You really don't have to worry about brushing XD You can just run a comb thru your hair a couple of times while it's wet and it will be fine for the rest of the day. There are loads of products (Number 08 Redken!) that can be applied right after shampooing that keeps your curls looking all pretty and bouncy throughout the day happy.gif

Best of all, my hair still looks good after 10 months of perm happy.gif just need to trim the ends occasionally to lighten the hair and make the bounce come back. Good shampoos help alot.
TSladiesfashion
post Dec 11 2008, 04:31 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(VelVetDreAmzZz^_^ @ Dec 10 2008, 05:43 PM)
i lost lots of hair when i curl my hair last time coz it always get tangle together n nt easy to comb as well...and nt to mention...troublesome...so i straighten it bck..n get a curler at home so u cn diy whenever u feel like it...good huh.=)
Sound like rebonding better^^
I think i will go on straight hair~~
The hairstlylish recommned me curl my hair~~But I still not dare to do~~afraid not nice
They say after rebonding,canot curl your hair again,Cus it is straight,is that true?
MayAnne
post Dec 11 2008, 05:22 PM

Faith Hope Love
Group Icon
VIP
3,170 posts

I think it all depends on the length of your hair. For very long hair, I would prefer it curly, big curls. For shorter length hair, like just mid-back, then straight will look fine. smile.gif
TSladiesfashion
post Dec 11 2008, 06:13 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(serena212 @ Dec 11 2008, 02:52 AM)
straight makes u look younger and youthful dear.

but curly can be sometimes appeal as a classic,sophisticated and mature women.
~~
wow~~I like curl ler~~hard to decide again~~
Just now decide straight~~But curl also nice,just dont know how to maintain~
serena212
post Dec 11 2008, 06:47 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

i think right, u can always just buy the curling iron and do it urself at home la. so tht it wont be permanent. because if u do it in the salon tht u paid like 200-300 for it, it will be permanent.

u can always keep ur hair as it is. and go buy ur own electronic instrument in curling or straigthening ur hair la on ur own time and desire.

i never curl my hair before because i saw a few of my frens tht did it, like permanently, it doesnt look nice. lol. looks a bit cacat and too curly some more. dunno la to others, might have different result.

i always straighten my hair only, and tht also for the 1st few weeks of it,. ur hair will be extremly straight and flat. only after 2 or 3 weeks lik tht, ur hair will be more comfortable in place, more volume so tht it dun look so flat anymore la.

i straighten my hair 1 year ago. and until now, its still kinda straight but in a natural way la. like in the ends,there's natural tangle.

i also like curly, wavy hair some times. but i prefer doing it myself not so permanently to see the result 1st la.

i like this kinda curl on the model's hair

Attached Image

Attached Image

This post has been edited by serena212: Dec 11 2008, 06:51 PM
TSladiesfashion
post Dec 12 2008, 12:48 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(serena212 @ Dec 11 2008, 06:47 PM)
i think right, u can always just buy the curling iron and do it urself at home la. so tht it wont be permanent. because if u do it in the salon tht u paid like 200-300 for it, it will be permanent.

u can always keep ur hair as it is. and go buy ur own electronic instrument in curling or straigthening ur hair la on ur own time and desire.

i never curl my hair before because i saw a few of my frens tht did it, like permanently, it doesnt look nice. lol. looks a bit cacat and too curly some more. dunno la to others, might have different result.

i always straighten my hair only, and tht also for the 1st few weeks of it,. ur hair will be extremly straight and flat. only after 2 or 3 weeks lik tht, ur hair will be more comfortable in place, more volume so tht it dun look so flat anymore la.

i straighten my hair 1 year ago. and until now, its still kinda straight but in a  natural way la. like in the ends,there's natural tangle.

i also like curly, wavy hair some times. but i prefer doing it myself not so permanently to see the result 1st la.
i like this kinda curl on the model's hair

Attached Image

Attached Image
wow~~nice~~I like that~~

Yukaeshi
post Dec 12 2008, 01:28 AM

Casual
Group Icon
Elite
417 posts

I beg to differ on the "curly hair makes you look more mature/sophisticated" part.

My mother is 50+, and she actually looks YOUNGER with curly hair rather than straight hair. I am 22, and I look much more youthful with curly hair myself. Straight hair on the other hand makes me look older, mature and more "ah sou".

It depends on how your stylist curls your hair I guess- tighter, smaller curls for shorter hair and larger curls for longer hair (Personal experience and stylist recommendation).
serena212
post Dec 12 2008, 02:11 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

nahh.. straight hair make someone looks more younger while curly is more sophisticated and mature.

i never seem to notice all these before until my aunt stylish, a japanese guy, mention it to me. it seems tht its a complete fact.

so since then, i started to observe more than is necessary, i notice the ppl around me and celebrities. i can actually see the diffrence in it.

my mom is 38 or 39 now. last time, her hair was rather curly, u know from those days ppl. but after she straighten it. she looks more younger and youthful and no doubt guys starting to hit on her. Lol.

however,this is base on my opinion la. afterall, im only human. opinions of it can be very subjective to different kind of ppl. smile.gif

but i guess, in the end. it depends on the individual appearances. as always.
Yukaeshi
post Dec 12 2008, 02:29 AM

Casual
Group Icon
Elite
417 posts

It actually depends on several factors, as I've mentioned a few times:

1. The type of curls- Large? Small?
2. Your face shape- Long? Wide? Round?
3. The cut of your hairstyle- Layered? Shaggy? Textured?
4. The colour. Yes, colour. If you get highlights/colour in curls, it actually looks better.

I'm not going to argue, since that is my personal opinion. I've had friends who look more mature with curly hair and younger in straight hair, but vice versa works for me and my mother, so you can't judge and say that my mother and me look mature and sophisticated with curly hair when you haven't even seen before and after photos doh.gif

I'd suggest a good stylist to advise instead of debating about it, but then again, some stylists can be biased themselves too.
whoopa
post Dec 12 2008, 02:41 AM

b~o~b~o
7,118 posts

have u done b4 curl .. if not do it for once la smile.gif
serena212
post Dec 12 2008, 03:02 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

ya,in the end. it always depend on the apperances of the person and the method in handling those curls.

i personally never did curls before in my life. but im looking forward to it though. eager to see the result. lol.

maybe i try tht some day. but of course not the permanent ones. maybe i just get a curler thong and try it myself at home and see how it goes.

who knows i might even look younger. haha.
Yukaeshi
post Dec 12 2008, 03:19 AM

Casual
Group Icon
Elite
417 posts

Oh yeah, before committing to a real perm, you can ask your stylist to "set" your hair in curls to let you see how you'll look like with curls and if you'll like it or not or whether it suits you or not wink.gif I used to do that before getting a perm. It's temporary, and will wash off if you don't like it, so no regrets there!
serena212
post Dec 12 2008, 03:24 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

ya thts true. the temporary ones tht u can ask the salon to do for u. normally ppl who does this is for a big event such as wedding and such or maybe just for the fun of it too.

but the price is around 50-60 plus. i guess.
IntegraTypeR
post Dec 13 2008, 04:51 AM

Guitar alien
736 posts

QUOTE(Yukaeshi @ Dec 10 2008, 01:37 PM)
2. Maintenance.

3. Cost

4. Face shape

Agreed. I sat down and watch my girlfriend doing her curly hair right after a shower, it is a lot of hassle and trouble but i think the effort is well worth it. blush.gif
The products which i see her purchase aren't cheap as well. ohmy.gif

Girls with chubby cheeks suit better with curly hair than straight hair. tongue.gif
reengurl
post Dec 13 2008, 08:01 AM

Getting Started
199 posts

I personally prefer curly hair...maybe because my hair is sort of limp. When it was straight it looked so lifeless on me, curly hair gave it some kind of volume. My opinion only though, it all depends on what you like =)
TSladiesfashion
post Dec 13 2008, 12:45 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

wow~~i think i will go to rebonding my hair~~
Just call the salon~~it Cost Rm400++ ~for rebonding shiseido product,and dye my hair~~
Just thinking which colour nicer??any suggestion for me Yukaeshi and serena?
serena212
post Dec 13 2008, 12:56 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(ladiesfashion @ Dec 13 2008, 12:45 PM)
Just call the salon~~it Cost Rm400++ ~for rebonding shiseido product,and dye my hair~~
haha. ur gonna dye also? hey me too! biggrin.gif i always wanna dye the colour tht is so rich in chocolate. like those brunette or chestnut in colour.
Yukaeshi
post Dec 13 2008, 08:14 PM

Casual
Group Icon
Elite
417 posts

I usually get my hair dyed in a brown-ish colour and then highlighted in blonde wink.gif My stylist matches the colours for me though.
Zestful Shoppe
post Dec 13 2008, 09:56 PM

26 posts

hey babe i vote for loose curls! smile.gif
like Leighton Meester ( Blair Waldrof of Gossip Girls) is hot!
coz it looks soft and natural, and you'll look effortlessly sexy wink.gif
but make sure not OVER big/small curls later look like too bushy and scary.

http://www.couturecandy.com/images/celebri...sitlookeasy.jpg

http://www.couturecandy.com/images/celebri...elyleighton.jpg

http://www.couturecandy.com/images/celebri...eightonmain.jpg

doesnt she look pretty? smile.gif

i suggest you cut your hair abit ( maybe til bra bust band length) then curl the ends. Nice soft and bouncy curls. smile.gif

gluck babe, ull look smashing this xmas!:)

TSladiesfashion
post Dec 14 2008, 10:55 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(serena212 @ Dec 13 2008, 12:56 PM)
haha. ur gonna dye also? hey me too! biggrin.gif  i always wanna dye the colour tht is so rich in chocolate. like those brunette or chestnut in colour.
wow~~i prefer dont too light colour~~
my hubby say if i colour light colour not that nice~~
How ler? darker brown?
chocolate like what? light or dark one?nice o not~~~
TSladiesfashion
post Dec 14 2008, 11:10 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(Yukaeshi @ Dec 13 2008, 08:14 PM)
I usually get my hair dyed in a brown-ish colour and then highlighted in blonde wink.gif My stylist matches the colours for me though.
blonde is like what?
i am thinking that one as well~~
just afraid my black hair come out,it is not that nice~~so i always will choose dark colour~
Yukaeshi
post Dec 14 2008, 11:36 PM

Casual
Group Icon
Elite
417 posts

Well... it depends on your stylist. I have very, very black hair that's very hard to dye, but my stylist does a good job without bleaching my hair. Blonde is yellow...
TSladiesfashion
post Dec 14 2008, 11:39 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(Zestful Shoppe @ Dec 13 2008, 09:56 PM)
hey babe i vote for loose curls! smile.gif
like Leighton Meester ( Blair Waldrof of Gossip Girls) is hot!
coz it looks soft and natural, and you'll look effortlessly sexy wink.gif
but make sure not OVER big/small curls later look like too bushy and scary.

http://www.couturecandy.com/images/celebri...sitlookeasy.jpg

http://www.couturecandy.com/images/celebri...elyleighton.jpg

http://www.couturecandy.com/images/celebri...eightonmain.jpg

doesnt she look pretty? smile.gif

i suggest you cut your hair abit ( maybe til bra bust band length) then curl the ends. Nice soft and bouncy curls. smile.gif

gluck babe, ull look smashing this xmas!:)
Yes~~she is pretty ler~~but say truly~~pretty face cut what hair also nice~~too bad i am not prettyT_T
So maybe will go for simple rebonding~~~~
but the hair i really like it
serena212
post Dec 15 2008, 12:48 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(ladiesfashion @ Dec 14 2008, 10:55 PM)
wow~~i prefer dont too light colour~~
my hubby say if i colour light colour not that nice~~
How ler? darker brown?
chocolate like what? light or dark one?nice o not~~~
hey dear. ermm. i have always fantasize about colouring my hair into blond,like those honey blond . haha. but then i will never do it cos it looks very la la lik tht.

probably due to our asian features la.

however, now, i really wanna dye like those dark chocolate lik tht. but not too dark la. dark enough to be seen even without sunlight. i think tht will look good. if u dye ur hair too light, then the eye brows have to match too. then all very leceh la. lol

i think u should just go for a dark warm chocolate lik tht.

here's the example of pic

this is brunette brown in colour

user posted image

this is red hair in colour

user posted image

and this is blonde in colour

user posted image

OVERALL, I LOVE THE 1ST ONE. THE BROWN COLOUR. LOL. n i love the actress too. she's pretty.

This post has been edited by serena212: Dec 15 2008, 12:52 AM
TSladiesfashion
post Dec 15 2008, 12:53 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(Yukaeshi @ Dec 14 2008, 11:36 PM)
Well... it depends on your stylist. I have very, very black hair that's very hard to dye, but my stylist does a good job without bleaching my hair. Blonde is yellow...
SO nice~~wow~~~my hair also quite dark~~~~not sure my hairstylist very expert o not~~
TSladiesfashion
post Dec 15 2008, 12:54 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(serena212 @ Dec 15 2008, 12:48 AM)
hey dear. ermm. i have always fantasize about colouring my hair into blond,like those honey blond . haha. but then i will never do it cos it looks very la la lik tht.

probably due to our asian features la.

however, now, i really wanna dye like those dark chocolate lik tht. but not too dark la. dark enough to be seen even without sunlight. i think tht will look good. if u dye ur hair too light, then the eye brows have to match too. then all very leceh la. lol

i think u should just go for a dark warm chocolate lik tht.

here's the example of pic

this is brunette brown in colour

user posted image
this is red hair in colour

user posted image
and this is blonde in colour

user posted image
OVERALL, I LOVE THE 1ST ONE. THE BROWN COLOUR. LOL. n i love the actress too. she's pretty.
I love the 1st too~~maybe will choose tht one^^ note down the colour name already^^
thx girl
serena212
post Dec 15 2008, 12:55 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

haha. no worries. im so excited too!! lol.
gonna dye maybe next week d. biggrin.gif
TSladiesfashion
post Dec 15 2008, 01:01 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(serena212 @ Dec 15 2008, 12:55 AM)
haha. no worries. im so excited too!! lol.
gonna dye maybe next week d. biggrin.gif
also the 1st pic?show me show me~~
hehe~~
i will go to dye my hair on wednesday or thursday~
serena212
post Dec 15 2008, 01:05 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

haha. ya next week i'll be colouring my hair d. maybe next tuesday or wednesday lik tht. not confirm when la. but surely next week.

my stylist use the loreal product to do the colouring. u le?
TSladiesfashion
post Dec 15 2008, 01:45 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(serena212 @ Dec 15 2008, 01:05 AM)
haha. ya next week i'll be colouring my hair d. maybe next tuesday or wednesday lik tht. not confirm when la. but surely next week.

my stylist use the loreal product to do the colouring. u le?
she use the start with S one ,so long one the word,i dont know how to say~~
but rebonding i will use shiseido~~^^
hehe~~

hehe~~ur hair is until where?
they say want to cut 2inch~~cus my hair dry already~~T_T want to cry liao~~i want very long~~look like ghost~
serena212
post Dec 15 2008, 03:20 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(ladiesfashion @ Dec 15 2008, 01:45 AM)
she use the start with S one ,so long one the word,i dont know how to say~~
but rebonding i will use shiseido~~^^
hehe~~

hehe~~ur hair is until where?
they say want to cut 2inch~~cus my hair dry already~~T_T want to cry liao~~i want very long~~look like ghost~
oh . start with S? erm. not sure la. i only know, loreal, shisheido and redken. haha
rebonding tht day, i used this italy brand, alfa something. lol. cant remember but very good brand,cos it seems got diamond extract all inside.

and my hair is always dry, so after i use tht brand for rebonding, my hair is silky smooth then.
but the end still got split end now. have to cut away.

my hair is until the bra stripe there wor. nearly touch la. smile.gif
stacial
post Dec 18 2008, 11:55 AM

1 posts

hello babes.. im oso in a dilemma whether to maintain my straight hair or go for new curly hair =p cny is coming soon huh.
i see gals with curly hair look kinda elegant & mature . hehe.
i have black color long hair .. if i go for curly hair , dun wana dye color ,maintain as black color.. would it look nice ma?

thank you biggrin.gif
QD_buyer
post Dec 18 2008, 12:15 PM

John and Paul™
2,047 posts

I like straight

I mean natural straight

Not too loose one,like rebonding

But i have very curly hair sad.gif
TSladiesfashion
post Dec 18 2008, 02:18 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

Attached Image
just rebonding my hair~
not yet dye my hair~~planning to dye dark colour~~
QQ buyer~
ur hair is natural curl?long or short?
Stacial
So u planning to curl ur hair? i am planiing b4~~but i am lazy to take care~~~
show me you new curl hair after done^^
maybe will curl it after half year~
stacial
post Dec 18 2008, 03:32 PM

1 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
wow..babe,ur hair is so nice. so long & shiny =) hehe

i alwiz use to have straight hair .. suddenly feel like wana have new look curly hair =p chinese new year is coming sumore. keke.
i c gals with curly hair look very feminine .. hehe. ya,kinda worry coz need to take good care of curly hair. lazy =p
my sis very support me to go for new curly hair. my mum said later i will look very mature coz now i edi look mature for my age.

wat kinda curly hair style is nice? all hair curls? oni bottom curls?

thanks for suggestion smile.gif hehe

This post has been edited by stacial: Dec 18 2008, 03:34 PM
TSladiesfashion
post Dec 18 2008, 09:45 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(stacial @ Dec 18 2008, 03:32 PM)
wow..babe,ur hair is so nice. so long & shiny =) hehe

i alwiz use to have straight hair .. suddenly feel like wana have new look curly hair =p  chinese new year is coming sumore. keke.
i c gals with curly hair look very feminine .. hehe. ya,kinda worry coz need to take good care of curly hair. lazy =p
my sis very support me to go for new curly hair. my mum said later i will look very mature coz now i edi look mature for my age. 

wat kinda curly hair style is nice? all hair curls? oni bottom curls?

thanks for suggestion smile.gif  hehe
^^thx~~still thinking want to dye which colour~~any comment? 2 years didnt dye my hair already,dont know it will look nice or weird?
this artist quite nice~~i like tat quite,too bad i not dare to curl it~~~afraid not suitable~
I dont like all the hair curl~~i like half half~
u can ask serena and yukaesi~~they have more experience~

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
stacial
post Dec 20 2008, 11:26 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(ladiesfashion @ Dec 18 2008, 09:45 PM)
^^thx~~still thinking want to dye which colour~~any comment? 2 years didnt dye my hair already,dont know it will look nice or weird?
this artist quite nice~~i like tat quite,too bad i not dare to curl it~~~afraid not suitable~
I dont like all the hair curl~~i like half half~
u can ask serena and yukaesi~~they have more experience~
ur welcome babe ^^ hehe. ur current hair color is veli nice edi. no need to dye. black color hair is de nicest. hehe. dark choc is nice if u wana dye.
ya, half half curls will be nice =p medium big curls.. look so sexy & feminine le . still thinking whether to go for it onot laugh.gif
yeah, i read serena & yekaesi feedbacks oso. great.
o ya.. which saloon u went to ? how much it cost u for rebonding ? its veli nice wub.gif
TSladiesfashion
post Dec 20 2008, 11:49 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(stacial @ Dec 20 2008, 11:26 PM)
ur welcome babe ^^ hehe.  ur current hair color is veli nice edi. no need to dye. black color hair is de nicest. hehe. dark choc is nice if u wana dye.
ya, half half curls will be nice =p  medium big curls.. look so sexy & feminine le .  still thinking whether to go for it onot  laugh.gif 
yeah, i read serena & yekaesi feedbacks oso. great. 
o ya.. which saloon u went to ? how much it cost u for rebonding ? its veli nice  wub.gif
I went to boston in puchong, i am satisfy for the girl help me to do rebonding, next time you say has ppl introduce u~~they will make more nice for you^^
my hair is extra long RM450(rebonding +dye hair),if rebonding only i think rm330 for my hair~~
remember use shiseido product,some salon will cheat you,because the packing are similar~~

My hair colour a bit not balance~~cus a bit brown+black, look like not healthy~~~so i wish my hair all brown...~~

when u want to curl ur hair?

stacial
post Dec 21 2008, 12:08 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(ladiesfashion @ Dec 20 2008, 11:49 PM)
I went to boston in puchong, i am satisfy for the girl help me to do rebonding, next time you say has ppl introduce u~~they will make more nice for you^^
my hair is extra long RM450(rebonding +dye hair),if rebonding only i think rm330 for my hair~~
remember use shiseido product,some salon will cheat you,because the packing are similar~~

My hair colour a bit not balance~~cus a bit brown+black, look like not healthy~~~so i wish my hair all brown...~~

when u want to curl ur hair?
boston in puchong ? near where de? Giant? hehe..im not familiar with puchong. btw, my mum visited a saloon in puchong every time when cny is near. duno where is that. haha.
wow,$450..expensive le =p . icic,then u dye dark brown lor ^^

actually i plan to go after xmas one de.... but yesterday my car kena bang by a lorry .. $450 is gone to service it.. =( cham..
need to get a part time job in order to have new feminine curly hair ... huhuhu :'(
TSladiesfashion
post Dec 21 2008, 10:56 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(stacial @ Dec 21 2008, 12:08 AM)
boston in puchong ? near where de? Giant? hehe..im not familiar with puchong. btw, my mum visited a saloon in puchong every time when cny is near. duno where is that. haha.
wow,$450..expensive le =p . icic,then u dye dark brown lor  ^^

actually i plan to go after xmas one de.... but yesterday my car kena bang by a lorry .. $450 is gone to service it.. =(  cham..
need to get a part time job in order to have new feminine curly hair ... huhuhu  :'(
the place is bandar puchong jaya, near the tianyuan dimsum...there has 2 salon,dont go in the worng one a~~
another count me RM800++for rebonding and dye hair~~cus she say my hair is very long,use loreal products only
Luckily i didnt go there, boston cost me more cheaper~~and use shiseido~~
i think curl hair will be cheaper than rebonding~I ask b4~~
So, can curl b4 cny ma^^save money$$$

stacial
post Dec 22 2008, 03:00 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(ladiesfashion @ Dec 21 2008, 10:56 PM)
the place is bandar puchong jaya, near the tianyuan dimsum...there has 2 salon,dont go in the worng one a~~
another count me RM800++for rebonding and dye hair~~cus she say my hair is very long,use loreal products only
Luckily i didnt go there, boston cost me more cheaper~~and use shiseido~~
i think curl hair will be cheaper than rebonding~I ask b4~~
So, can curl b4 cny ma^^save money$$$
okies ;p
wow,$800... *faint* .. haha
yeap.. saving now =p hehe.. update u again when im going to do curly hair . icon_rolleyes.gif
TSladiesfashion
post Dec 22 2008, 05:14 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(stacial @ Dec 22 2008, 03:00 PM)
okies  ;p
wow,$800... *faint* .. haha
yeap.. saving now =p  hehe..  update u again when im going to do curly hair .  icon_rolleyes.gif
yeah~~must show me^^
maybe will curl my hair after 1 year^^save money~
SUSPepper
post Dec 23 2008, 11:52 PM

Casual
427 posts

i would say curly hair

since straight hair is so hard to keep,

i'm a guy and have being having straight hair rebond for two years and for the last 18 months i have my hair tied up instead coz i unno how you girls do it, but having straight hair sticking to the neck due to the hot sun is like omg so yucky

unless you know how to Not sweat under the sun while walking in the mall and all D:

any tips for not having oily face or sweat?
stacial
post Dec 24 2008, 03:50 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(ladiesfashion @ Dec 22 2008, 05:14 PM)
yeah~~must show me^^
maybe will curl my hair after 1 year^^save money~
yippie. gonna update u when im about to do it k. hehe. saving $ now.
1 year.. hehe.. new style , new beginning ;p haha

QUOTE(Pepper @ Dec 23 2008, 11:52 PM)
i would say curly hair

i'm a guy and have being having straight hair rebond for two years and for the last 18 months i have my hair tied up instead coz i unno how you girls do it, but having straight hair sticking to the neck due to the hot sun is like omg so yucky

unless you know how to Not sweat under the sun while walking in the mall and all D:

haha. ok. actually straight hair is not hard to keep ;p easier if compare to curly hair.
tie up ur hair huh.. look like japanese guy huh .. haha..
cant escape from sweat de lor.. malaysia weather... ;( huhu .. wash hair more often
neuroneuster
post Dec 24 2008, 02:30 PM

Casual
423 posts

QUOTE(ladiesfashion @ Dec 13 2008, 12:45 PM)
Wow, that is quite expensive.
There is this modern salon with RM198 for the rebonding and so on.
Well don't do blonde if you are white.
Just my suggestion.
I was shocked when Suki blonded her hair.

Added on December 24, 2008, 2:33 pmSince I have oval face, curly hair suits me better.
Plus, curly bang. and dark red hair.

Most of the advices previously are true.
To me, perm isn't nice. Somehow men with perm
are more gorgeous.

This post has been edited by neuroneuster: Dec 24 2008, 02:33 PM
TSladiesfashion
post Dec 24 2008, 08:34 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(neuroneuster @ Dec 24 2008, 02:30 PM)
Wow, that is quite expensive.
There is this modern salon with RM198 for the rebonding and so on.
Well don't do blonde if you are white.
Just my suggestion.
I was shocked when Suki blonded her hair.

Added on December 24, 2008, 2:33 pmSince I have oval face, curly hair suits me better.
Plus, curly bang. and dark red hair.

Most of the advices previously are true.
To me, perm isn't nice. Somehow men with perm
are more gorgeous.
rm198,They use which product?
why? Blonde colour not nice? I am planning to dye this colour, maybe dark brown ~~But why blonde not nice, Because want to try something new^^
I like curly,but i not sure i can maintain it or not T_T...still not dare to do it, maybe 24years old only curl it^^mature a bit~how you maintain your hair?
TSladiesfashion
post Dec 24 2008, 08:44 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(Pepper @ Dec 23 2008, 11:52 PM)
i would say curly hair

wow~~male with rebonding hair, tell truly i didnt see this b4~~~maybe shopping mall i saw it,but i dont know male can rebonding...haha~~~nice o not ga?

I have a long hair,until waist there..but under the sun, i wont sweat one~~maybe male and female different part^^
SO now still long hair?
TSladiesfashion
post Dec 24 2008, 08:46 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(stacial @ Dec 24 2008, 03:50 AM)
yippie. gonna update u when im about to do it k. hehe. saving $ now.
1 year.. hehe.. new style , new beginning ;p  haha
haha. ok. actually straight hair is not hard to keep ;p  easier if compare to curly hair.
tie up ur hair huh.. look like japanese guy huh .. haha..
cant escape from sweat de lor.. malaysia weather... ;(  huhu .. wash hair more often
hehe~~must show me your hair picture...
maybe will curl it as well^^

yenyen08
post Dec 25 2008, 03:09 PM

Getting Started
228 posts

i used to perm curl on my hair...
at the beginning, it was awesome.. i lik how i look
~stylist n elegant.. keke, i thk.
but look mature. some said i seems lik 26-year-old.. whr i'm only 19 sad.gif
after half a year, thn my hair look rclxub.gif

so i prefer straight hair... haha..
at least it can last for a year hmm.gif
danny94
post Dec 26 2008, 02:08 AM

Getting Started
263 posts

Depends on the women loh...

I prefer straight one biggrin.gif
More sexy
Aster66
post Dec 26 2008, 08:08 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

depends on occation lo

curly hair could be very sexy too biggrin.gif
stacial
post Dec 26 2008, 01:00 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(ladiesfashion @ Dec 24 2008, 08:46 PM)
hehe~~must show me your hair picture...
maybe will curl it as well^^
sure dear icon_rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(yenyen08 @ Dec 25 2008, 03:09 PM)
QUOTE(danny94 @ Dec 26 2008, 02:08 AM)

More sexy
QUOTE(Aster66 @ Dec 26 2008, 08:08 AM)
depends on occation lo

curly hair could be very sexy too biggrin.gif
weeee, seems like more ppl prefer straight hair leh =p

spawnster83
post Dec 26 2008, 01:40 PM

Getting Started
101 posts

My opinion is that any style of hair should always matched with one appearance. =) Cheers~
felicious
post Dec 27 2008, 12:36 PM

Regular
Group Icon
VIP
1,430 posts

Straight hair - easy to maintain, simple girl next door look
Curly hair - some curls will make you look sweeter, sexy and feminine.

It still depends on your face and your hair length.

For me, I ll let my hair grow longer before I curl my hair. The curl starts below the neck is nice and feminine smile.gif
TSladiesfashion
post Dec 28 2008, 04:56 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(yenyen08 @ Dec 25 2008, 03:09 PM)
i used to perm curl on my hair...
at the beginning, it was awesome.. i lik how i look
~stylist n elegant.. keke, i thk.
but  look mature. some said i seems lik 26-year-old.. whr i'm only 19 sad.gif
after half a year, thn my hair look  rclxub.gif

so i prefer straight hair... haha..
at least it can last for a year  hmm.gif
QUOTE(danny94 @ Dec 26 2008, 02:08 AM)

More sexy
Yeah~~i think 25years old only curl my hair^^be mature^^
now straight hair better^^
TSladiesfashion
post Dec 28 2008, 04:59 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(felicious @ Dec 27 2008, 12:36 PM)
Straight hair - easy to maintain, simple girl next door look
Curly hair - some curls will make you look sweeter, sexy and feminine.

It still depends on your face and your hair length.

For me, I ll let my hair grow longer before I curl my hair. The curl starts below the neck is nice and feminine smile.gif
my hair until my waist there, if curl it will until where?
but any tips for maintain curly hair?
kennethkee93
post Dec 29 2008, 12:51 PM

Wooooo!
1,518 posts

Curl more sexy le..but straight more younger and cute..
matrix88
post Dec 29 2008, 12:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,098 posts

best is no hair. hahahahaha
rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif happy new year
nzx10
post Dec 29 2008, 05:21 PM

16 posts

doh.gif i also dont know whether wanna perm or rebonding.
since my hair is only shoulder length, if perm then it looks weird.
but if rebonding, my hair wavy by nature, now at shoulder length it has curl ends = = real curl ends, i feel kinda waste money

if do nothing, my hair is like orang gila
TSladiesfashion
post Dec 29 2008, 08:24 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(matrix88 @ Dec 29 2008, 12:55 PM)
best is no hair. hahahahaha
rclxm9.gif  rclxm9.gif  rclxm9.gif  happy new year
rclxub.gif rclxub.gif

TSladiesfashion
post Dec 29 2008, 08:30 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(nzx10 @ Dec 29 2008, 05:21 PM)
but if rebonding, my hair wavy by nature, now at shoulder length it has curl ends = = real curl ends, i feel kinda waste money

last time my hair until shoulder there ,i also rebonding my hair~~everyday after shower,need to use hair dryer blow my hair~~so my hair still can maintain ~~

So when r u going to Salon?
cny reaching soon o~~later price increase^^
felicious
post Dec 29 2008, 08:32 PM

Regular
Group Icon
VIP
1,430 posts

QUOTE(ladiesfashion @ Dec 28 2008, 04:59 PM)
my hair until my waist there, if curl it will until where?
but any tips for maintain curly hair?
Depends on which type of curl you wanna have.
You have very nice straight hair.
You still can have curly hair, which you can buy hair curler to curl your hair sometimes. After you washed your hair, your hair will be straight. But, this might be harmful to your hair. Alternatively, use the one recommended by nv ren wo zhui da, the hair curling ball. I haven't buy it yet to try, but I ll be getting this soon as my hair is not long yet. sad.gif

If you are daring, you can try the curl named 'tian hua xian' in Mandarin. Erm, telephone line (direct translation)
Rebonding is nice i guess.
stacial
post Dec 29 2008, 11:10 PM

1 posts

weeeee.. majority vote for straight hair .. hehe
o ya..i realize that actually many guys like gal with straight hair ... lol..
k!nex
post Dec 30 2008, 12:02 AM

Restless stars
3,327 posts

i prefer girls wif straight hair also actually.waist length straight hair actually quite feminine from my point of view.but sadly not many girls are sporting it.
nzx10
post Dec 30 2008, 03:41 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(ladiesfashion @ Dec 29 2008, 08:30 PM)
last time my hair until shoulder there ,i also rebonding my hair~~everyday after shower,need to use hair dryer blow my hair~~so my hair still can maintain ~~

So when r u going to Salon?
cny reaching soon o~~later price increase^^
am still waiting for the hair to grow longer. maybe will buy curler.. or perm the hair end only. haha.. i just dont want my hair "bull's horn" be visible
- - cannot perm too much later many ppl complain i waste money
i also dont know when wanna go

QUOTE(felicious @ Dec 29 2008, 08:32 PM)
You still can have curly hair, which you can buy hair curler to curl your hair sometimes. After you washed your hair, your hair will be straight. But, this might be harmful to your hair. Alternatively, use the one recommended by nv ren wo zhui da, the hair curling ball. I haven't buy it yet to try, but I ll be getting this soon as my hair is not long yet. sad.gif
If you are daring, you can try the curl named 'tian hua xian' in Mandarin. Erm, telephone line (direct translation)
last time did rebonding once, the regrowth is awful. shakehead.gif
>.< rebonding exp then perming.. T T
felicious
post Dec 30 2008, 03:54 PM

Regular
Group Icon
VIP
1,430 posts

QUOTE(stacial @ Dec 29 2008, 11:10 PM)
Well, my boy love to see me in curl hair, but my curl are getting straighter. Thus, I DIY straighten my hair, but this damages my hair. A lot of split ends now. Finding some time to go to Zing to cut my hair.

QUOTE(nzx10 @ Dec 30 2008, 03:41 PM)
am still waiting for the hair to grow longer. maybe will buy curler.. or perm the hair end only. haha.. i just dont want my hair "bull's horn" be visible
- - cannot perm too much later many ppl complain i waste money
i also dont know when wanna go
last time did rebonding once, the regrowth is awful.  shakehead.gif
>.< rebonding exp then perming.. T T
Or, you cut your hair to suit you first. Then, wait for it to grow longer before you rebond / perm your hair
nzx10
post Dec 30 2008, 04:06 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(felicious @ Dec 30 2008, 03:54 PM)
Well, my boy love to see me in curl hair, but my curl are getting straighter. Thus, I DIY straighten my hair, but this damages my hair. A lot of split ends now. Finding some time to go to Zing to cut my hair.
Or, you cut your hair to suit you first. Then, wait for it to grow longer before you rebond / perm your hair
i dont want cut my hair anymore.. it grow long very slow T.T
last time i cut off my slipt ends and colour part, i waited 1/2 year for it to grow until shoulder length.. zz
ka mon
post Dec 30 2008, 05:38 PM

0 posts

i prefer straight hair.My boyfriends said all guys love girls who have straight long hair but not too long like JU-ON of coz...
anderyna
post Dec 30 2008, 05:40 PM

Design Freak.. Muahahaha
1,072 posts

QUOTE(ka mon @ Dec 30 2008, 05:38 PM)
i prefer straight hair.My boyfriends said all guys love girls who have straight long hair but not too long like JU-ON of coz...
brows.gif brows.gif straight like tifa's
PerfectStop
post Dec 30 2008, 09:43 PM

11 posts

i preferred curly hair..coz my hair very fine n thin..
so when my hair is straight, my hair looks very lil n unhealthy..

but one bad things is, ppl tend to guess u'r older when u curls ur hair..
but for me..i dont care la..as long as i look great..n i loves d curls.. whistling.gif

Added on December 30, 2008, 9:46 pm

shoulder length..no choice.. hmm.gif tie up ur hairs..
get something nice to tie ur hair to make u looks great..
until ur hair is long enuf..then u can do watever u want lor..
hehehehe..

Happy New Year everyone!!! thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by PerfectStop: Dec 30 2008, 09:46 PM
TSladiesfashion
post Dec 31 2008, 10:54 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(felicious @ Dec 29 2008, 08:32 PM)
hey~~
about how much for the hair culing ball?
how long is the best length for curl my hair?

TSladiesfashion
post Dec 31 2008, 10:56 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(nzx10 @ Dec 30 2008, 04:06 PM)
i dont want cut my hair anymore.. it grow long very slow T.T
last time i cut off my slipt ends and colour part, i waited 1/2 year for it to grow until shoulder length.. zz
yes~~it is hard to grow~~~
haha~~Tie up ur hair maybe more nice^^
wait the lenght that u want,only go for rebonding~
TSladiesfashion
post Dec 31 2008, 10:57 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

but my hubby always want to to curl my hair,i still not dare to do it,afraid later my hair look like forest,because i still dont know how to maintain T_T
then waste money rebonding again~~
Syrian
post Jan 1 2009, 10:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,761 posts

actually it's not that hard to maintain permed hair. I jz permed mine and coloured at Bandar Puteri there "boston saloon" ..

After u wash ur hair, jz apply some hair cream and let it dry naturally.

The only problem is when i wake up from bed in da morning .. LOL ... looks like lion - maybe it's bcoz of da way I sleep tongue.gif.
TSladiesfashion
post Jan 3 2009, 01:39 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(Syrian @ Jan 1 2009, 10:00 PM)
actually it's not that hard to maintain permed hair.  I jz permed mine and coloured at Bandar Puteri there "boston saloon" ..

After u wash ur hair, jz apply some hair cream and let it dry naturally. 

The only problem is when i wake up from bed in da morning .. LOL ... looks like lion - maybe it's bcoz of da way I sleep tongue.gif.
ooo~~u went their~~haha~~but my place is at bandar puchong jaya boston~~how the price? mine still can nego one~
hehe~~show me picture ma~~long time no see~~
thumbup.gif
spunkberry
post Jan 3 2009, 02:06 PM

危ない人です
Group Icon
Elite
1,890 posts

when it's straight, you'll want it curled ... when it's curled, you'll want it straight.
Syrian
post Jan 3 2009, 04:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,761 posts

QUOTE(ladiesfashion @ Jan 3 2009, 01:39 PM)
ooo~~u went their~~haha~~but my place is at bandar puchong jaya boston~~how the price? mine still can nego one~
hehe~~show me picture ma~~long time no see~~
thumbup.gif
my first visit there too .. he he.

I had digital perm, cut, treatment, and colour for RM 299 coz da length of my hair is quite short - somewhere up to the neck area ..

I dun recommend coloring there .. da color came off for 1 week plus and my hair's colour is now darker than when I first had it coloured. I dunno wud brand they use for da coloring ..

Sophia228
post Jan 4 2009, 01:39 AM

33 posts

If I'm not mistaken........

There's a new kind of perm now which does not need to apply mousse right? And you dont need to perm all your hair, just the tips and it'll look nice and naural.

Btw, I'm lazy to spend time to manage my hair. Currently dunno wana try the new perm or rebond...hard to decide
felicious
post Jan 4 2009, 02:33 AM

Regular
Group Icon
VIP
1,430 posts

QUOTE(ladiesfashion @ Dec 31 2008, 10:54 AM)
hey~~
about how much for the hair culing ball?
how long is the best length for curl my hair?
I'd ordered it, but it haven't reach me. smile.gif
A seller selling for RM11, another one selling for RM12 (1 pack with 3 pairs) and another one selling for RM2/pair.
Best length? As long as it is long hair? I myself don't have any idea on how to curl it laugh.gif

QUOTE(ladiesfashion @ Dec 31 2008, 10:57 AM)
but my hubby always want to to curl my hair,i still not dare to do it,afraid later my hair look like forest,because i still dont know how to maintain T_T
then waste money rebonding again~~
You may try to perm your hair. Go to good saloon, as I can see a few of my friends don't look nice on their curl, especially curling the whole hair.

I got free hair perm earlier on, but it couldn't last long as no heating is required in the perming process. It can only last a few months and you needa apply the cream everyday to keep your curls. Very natural curl. Love it sometimes when it look nice on me tongue.gif **See my current personal picture for the curls**

After 4 months, finally my hair is straighten tongue.gif

This post has been edited by felicious: Jan 4 2009, 02:37 AM
SUSN's
post Jan 4 2009, 03:50 AM

Regular
1,091 posts

if face plum better go with curly hair me thinks.
Straight hair better of with pointy chin and skinny cheek.
SilkyLene
post Jan 7 2009, 07:01 PM

12 posts

Hello dear,
Have you curl your hair? Where did you do it?
smdotdot
post Jan 9 2009, 03:04 PM

0 posts

I have natural curl and i used to hate them. I look like a crazy lady. So I ended up rebonding my hair all the time coz the newly grown hair is very obvious. After rebonding my hair, my face looks even rounder. Rebonding hair costs me fortunes coz i need to do at least every 6 mths. To save my money, I decided to perm my hair... Walah... I love it now and I treasure my natural curl hair. I wasnt used to the lioness head and the styling but now i love it!! I have not comb my hair for 2 years already. haha
Blue07
post Jan 10 2009, 11:29 AM

Getting Started
157 posts

I live light curls / wavy hair that is let to fly loose and natural. That's the sexiest IMO. I don't like curls that are so in place (like mak datin or tai tais). Straight hair is also nice IF it is natural because there is still some body in it. I can't stand the rebonded look where the hair is just flat and sticks to the head. I feel that it makes a person look very "kaku". I have slightly wavy hair but the waves are not consistent so I've tried a perm and that works well. My only problem is to look for a good product to enhance the curls that allows the curls to look natural and isn't sticky. I'm currently using Tigi's Curls Rock which is fine I guess although I don't like the sticky feeling. Also, if I happen to put a bit too much, the hair sticks together in clumps and feels hard. I don't like that. If anyone can recommend a good curl enhancer, I'd appreciate it alot!

Oh and I also have not used a comb for years. You don't need to comb curls, just let it air dry naturally and when it's slightly damp, apply the product and scrunch up with your hands. Kau tim. rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by Blue07: Jan 10 2009, 11:29 AM
glalalamour
post Aug 2 2009, 06:02 PM

6 posts

I like curly hair, because I naturally have straight hair lol.

But it really depends on the person ... normally people look good with the type of hair they are born with, just jaga it nicely.
Benjamin911
post Aug 6 2009, 07:05 PM

~`~artisan`~
777 posts

Well, I am seeing most Asian girls and ladies having gorgeous straight and shiny black hair, while a handful of them often have really nice, long, silky, and shiny black hair. This is also quite true to the number of girls and ladies of this country which I have came across. (This is awesome. It is great to see people around with nice, healthy, and shiny long hair; regardless of natural texture; however, I tend to be attracted towards "straight-ish" long hair.)

Me? Although I am a guy, my hair is personally long with a naturally straight texture, but has some subtle body waves that adds volume; which only started to get noticeable as my hair grew longer. I personally like my hair this way and thinks that it is rather perfect; which is also constantly getting nicer as it grows longer. (Hmmm, I can't imagine going back to short hair again. :P)

This post has been edited by Benjamin911: Aug 6 2009, 07:20 PM
rizyana
post Jun 2 2010, 02:06 PM

2 posts

well, i'm thinking of getting a curling iron. so, can anyone tell me which brand is ok? phillips or panasonic or others?
by the way, i saw a lot of people did their curl by using straightener iron. so, should i buy a curling iron or straightener iron?
thanx ^^
jind86
post Jun 6 2010, 01:35 AM

playboy=)
Group Icon
VIP
1,501 posts

Thread title "Curling hair" by rizyana merged..
imalaysian32
post Mar 20 2011, 01:41 AM

38 posts

is there any products that can make my hair straight temporary WITHOUT DAMAGE my hair? My hair is dry and curly and u can imagine how it looks like. Please recommend shampoo or anything that can be used every day or once a week. The product can provide vitamin etc for my hair.. is there a product like that ? I don't want to rebornding my hair because I did it triple time and my hair went damage.
wendy_lean
post Mar 22 2011, 02:33 PM

Getting Started
73 posts

QUOTE(imalaysian32 @ Mar 20 2011, 01:41 AM)
is there any products that can make my hair straight temporary WITHOUT DAMAGE my hair? My hair is dry and curly and u can imagine how it looks like. Please recommend shampoo or anything that can be used every day or once a week. The product can provide vitamin etc for my hair.. is there a product like that ? I don't want to rebornding my hair because I did it triple time and my hair went damage.
Suggest you to use the CLAIROL dangerously straight leave on conditioner. wub.gif

Confirm straight xD
smokie leaf
post Mar 29 2011, 10:50 AM

0 posts

i prefer to keep straight hair....it looks lively and younger~~

Yennie22
post Mar 29 2011, 01:23 PM

43 posts

my hair's straight.. but i prefer big curls ends.. smile.gif looks more mature / lady look n' easier to style tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Yennie22: Mar 29 2011, 01:24 PM
amikokim
post Jun 19 2011, 05:36 PM

28 posts

big curl for my hairtype.. i hv too fine hair.. hard to style. so i prefer perm my hair.
hypercore
post Jun 22 2011, 10:28 PM

Getting Started
84 posts

straight hair or curly hair just dye your hair copper it will look nice.........
Red Tsubasa
post Jun 23 2011, 01:32 AM

Return To Innocence
1,434 posts

I prefer straight hair.... curly hair hard to maintain for a guy :/
day2dayshopaholic
post Aug 19 2011, 08:29 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(ladiesfashion @ Dec 10 2008, 01:23 PM)
Hey gal~~give me suggestion ler~~~aih~~still thinking~~cant consider it~
I think curl is better but still need to match your face shape. Mine one is natural curl so i not worry.
Princess Diary
post Sep 4 2011, 11:56 PM

0 posts

why no option for wavy hair? So i picked straight hair.

Tried curly hair for sometimes ; look mature!

Straight hair looks flat & boring!

Wavy hair is the moderate style - just one curve on your lower hair is enough. Romantic look ^^
TSladiesfashion
post Sep 28 2011, 06:38 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(Princess Diary @ Sep 4 2011, 11:56 PM)
why no option for wavy hair? So i picked straight hair.

Tried curly hair for sometimes ; look mature!

Straight hair looks flat & boring!

Wavy hair is the moderate style - just one curve on your lower hair is enough. Romantic look ^^
Hey dear, may I know how wavy hair look like?
Finally I curl my hair for 2 years, still prefer big curl on the bottom part^^

Added on September 28, 2011, 6:39 pm
QUOTE(Yennie22 @ Mar 29 2011, 01:23 PM)
my hair's straight.. but i prefer big curls ends.. smile.gif looks more mature / lady look n' easier to style tongue.gif
Yes dear, agree:)

This post has been edited by ladiesfashion: Sep 28 2011, 06:39 PM
Strawberry<3
post Sep 29 2011, 10:21 PM

Trusted and Best Seller
1,763 posts

I prefer straight hair.. look younger
afashionhouse
post May 1 2012, 04:48 PM

2 posts

straight hair, easy to take care smile.gif
cutieangel34
post May 10 2012, 06:10 PM

3 posts

I like Mool Gyul Waves =D wavy hair's nice! tongue.gif

user posted image
sunnychai99
post Sep 22 2012, 10:11 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,677 posts

Where to get best straight hair v super cheap promo ??
codyblue
post Sep 26 2012, 12:57 PM

5 posts

not too curly.. not everyone can have that style.. it's hard to carry.. especially when you're on a gown.. with the make up and all.. it will really really wash off a person.. try wavy.. a big wave.. with a simple make up.. it's sexy!
deanunited07
post Jan 5 2013, 01:50 PM

Getting Started
191 posts

Usually,how long it takes to do

1.Rebonding

2.Curl

At the saloon?
little
post Jan 15 2013, 08:04 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(deanunited07 @ Jan 5 2013, 01:50 PM)
Usually,how long it takes to do

1.Rebonding

2.Curl

At the saloon?
it tooks me 4~5 hours for reboding.
But i prefer wavy hair. Wavy hair is so attractive and sexy...
little
post Jan 15 2013, 08:06 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

by the way, i m looking for some hair products to curb split ends and to smooth it + moisturize it after hair wash. What product should i look for? Is it serum? I prefer something do not required to wash after application.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0750sec    0.28    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:29 AM