Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Diet Pills ..(adipex retard), Girls..need some advise and help here..

views

[Ancient]-XinG-
post Feb 26 2017, 02:16 PM

20k VIP club
5,725 posts

Just if anyone come across here.

my advise is to consult docs first.

Adipex is a CONTROLLED MEDICINE. And whats the contents you aren't clear. Contraindication, relative contraindication, and dosage. I noticed some of the girls wanted to see the effect fast, they tend to overdose which is absolutely dangerous. What is the common side effects? If overdose is there any irreversible effects?

To be safe, I guess stop buying those controlled and prescribed med online. Make sure to consult docs.
[Ancient]-XinG-
post Feb 26 2017, 02:23 PM

20k VIP club
5,725 posts

QUOTE(Aishah03 @ Feb 24 2017, 09:45 PM)
I have just recently bought 40 pills of Adipex Retard 15 mg from http://meridiareductil.com and have just started eating the pills one week ago. I feel that it's been working really great for the past 2-3 days. I don't carve for the foods I usually must eat, it's probably working too well because I end up forgetting to eat anything the whole day. Would recommend without hesitation or reservation.
Just to add on.

And just to remind you.,

The drugs you take is to suppress the appetite in CNS, your main nervous system.

BUT BUT BUT

Your other organ still function accordingly, when you don't eat, your stomach do still secreting gastric contents which is ACIDIC in nature. Where youre young, you may not feel the effect of not getting constant meal. This is due to mucous secretion that tend to protect your stomach lining, but if no food particles coming in, what will it happen to the wall? It will keep erode by the gastric secretion! Inflammation will take place and gastritis will come!

I will tell the worst case here

When gastritis started, the whole course of gastric problem will come.

Gastritis - severe gastritis - stomach ulcers - bleeding - perforated ulcers - excessively bleeding - stomach CA.

Try have a balance lifestyle....

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0165sec    0.48    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:17 PM