Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Diet Pills ..(adipex retard), Girls..need some advise and help here..

views

TSJESSlurbs
post Dec 3 2008, 03:35 AM, updated 16y ago

0 posts

Did anyone hear about adipex retard before ?? is a diet pills..though it is really useful..but i guess taking can result some side effect..I'm addicted to the adipex pills which help me lose my weight from 72 to 48...but my weight increase back to 56 + after i try not to take those diet pills due to some kidney problems so i used to vomit out all the food i've eaten.. i don wan too many disease lar since i just 16 oni but i hate and afraid from being fat again .. cry.gif cry.gif
Can giv some tips and advise to get thin back without taking any diet pills ?? icon_question.gif
joeycheong23
post Dec 3 2008, 11:59 AM

Getting Started
246 posts

maybe u should just stop taking pills and start diet naturally?
ur situation seems to be quite bad sweat.gif
or maybe consult a doctor?
pikapika**
post Dec 3 2008, 03:45 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

ya~~
is quite serious= =+

mayb u can do some gym~~
or dancing?
Dancing is really a good way 2 make ur body slimmer~~!^^
or yoga~~~=D

Then surely~~
do not eat those fried fried oily oily food~~~~

Although me oso eat = =+
haha!!
yen1022
post Dec 3 2008, 07:59 PM

City of Angels
607 posts

well i used to think eat less more exercise is the best waty of loosing weight. actually sometimes its not becos u stop eating the slimming pills onli, it somehow becos mayb u've over excited n u tends to eat more than u supposed to eat. this could b 1 of the factor u gaining weight in just a short period. well gal work out work out. good luck ya.
tomatotomatomy
post Dec 3 2008, 08:16 PM

Getting Started
234 posts

adipex retard... tats quite some name... biggrin.gif
anyway u gotta stop taking those pills la girl... lose weight the healthy way by exercising and eating the right foods, not "dieting"...

for serious tips, go right to health and fitness thread
TSJESSlurbs
post Dec 3 2008, 08:47 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(joeycheong23 @ Dec 3 2008, 11:59 AM)
maybe u should just stop taking pills and start diet naturally?
ur situation seems to be quite bad  sweat.gif
or maybe consult a doctor?
hmm..normal medical doctor should be alright too rite?? cuz i heard my friend said must go see Psychologist .. quite scary sia cry.gif

Added on December 3, 2008, 9:02 pm
QUOTE(tomatotomatomy @ Dec 3 2008, 08:16 PM)
adipex retard... tats quite some name... biggrin.gif
anyway u gotta stop taking those pills la girl... lose weight the healthy way by exercising and eating the right foods, not "dieting"...

for serious tips, go right to health and fitness thread
hmm.gif try be4..but giv up at last cuz need to take a loooooong time to slim down~

just trying to find some fast+effective way to slim down .. kekeke..

This post has been edited by JESSlurbs: Dec 3 2008, 09:02 PM
SUSPepper
post Dec 3 2008, 09:29 PM

Casual
427 posts

afraid of being fat? hit the gym, or the dancefloor
srsly if you want a lazy solution, we cant help you

taking diet pills is like taking steroids,
steroids makes the guy's dicks small :B
cottonkandy
post Dec 3 2008, 10:48 PM

Casual
487 posts

easy go easy come.

you take diet pills. but you don't control your food and exercise.

so when you stop diet pills. immediately you grow fat because of your eating behavior.

eat more fibers ( vege,fruits etc )

less carbohydrate ( rice, breads etc )

Exercise.
skipping rope,
jogging,
running up and down the stairs.

if you took a lazy solution. you are gonna get fat in the end again.

This post has been edited by cottonkandy: Dec 3 2008, 10:49 PM
yen1022
post Dec 3 2008, 11:25 PM

City of Angels
607 posts

well i'm actually taking slimming pills too. mine is healthy n effective way to slim down. got a side effect is u'll feel veli hot for ur body n u need to drink a lot of water. after i get into my ideal weight i'll stop tking those pills. even though its healthy cuz made by 100% chinese herbal, hence our body shouldnt rely on those pills. so better control ur eating & do more exercise.
cottonkandy
post Dec 5 2008, 12:06 AM

Casual
487 posts

QUOTE(yen1022 @ Dec 3 2008, 11:25 PM)
well i'm actually taking slimming pills too. mine is healthy n effective way to slim down. got a side effect is u'll feel veli hot for ur body n u need to drink a lot of water. after i get into my ideal weight i'll stop tking those pills. even though its healthy cuz made by 100% chinese herbal, hence our body shouldnt rely on those pills. so better control ur eating & do more exercise.
if you get slim easily by pills, you won't know how to control your meal and exercises. results = fat again after you stop the pills
bling*2
post Dec 5 2008, 09:49 AM

Getting Started
134 posts

QUOTE(JESSlurbs @ Dec 3 2008, 03:35 AM)
Did anyone hear about adipex retard before ?? is a diet pills..though it is really useful..but i guess taking can result some side effect..I'm addicted to the adipex pills which help me lose my weight from 72 to 48...but my weight increase back to 56 + after i try not to take those diet pills due to some kidney problems so i used to vomit out all the food i've eaten.. i don wan too many disease lar since i just 16 oni but i hate and afraid from being fat again ..  cry.gif  cry.gif
Can giv some tips and advise to get thin back without taking any diet  pills ??    icon_question.gif
You eat regularly when you taking the pill??
Where you get this from and did the doctor guide you how to consume this??

Diet pill must be consume once you wake up and you must have your meal as usual. Even if you dont feel like eating, you must have something and maintain less food more meals in a day. You have to get used to it.

After stop taking this pill, you have to maintain that way and you have to take care of what you eat as well. Dont blame on the pill if you didn't watch out your daily meal.

Now, plan you meal wisely and stop blaming on the pill.
marina111
post Dec 8 2008, 07:19 PM

2 posts

you can try using herbal life.......so many people try it and lose weight after 3 or 5 month .....http://www.herbalife.com/.....try ..it`s really good ......it made from soya .....good luck.....
Susiedolz
post Dec 8 2008, 07:34 PM

1 posts

wow u alreadi done some damage to ur bodi
ur like chuckin up ur food... prob for a long period of time... ur bodi isnt gettin nutrients..
prob the same as binge eating n puking...

neways u mite have psychological probs

u need to learn more about health n nutrition
then u will live a healthier life style ...
blackburry
post Dec 9 2008, 10:55 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

Did anyone hear about adipex retard before ?? is a diet pills..though it is really useful..but i guess taking can result some side effect..I'm addicted to the adipex pills which help me lose my weight from 72 to 48...but my weight increase back to 56 + after i try not to take those diet pills due to some kidney problems so i used to vomit out all the food i've eaten.. i don wan too many disease lar since i just 16 oni but i hate and afraid from being fat again ..  cry.gif  cry.gif
Can giv some tips and advise to get thin back without taking any diet  pills ??    icon_question.gif
I tried Adipex before but it make me feel dizzy & damn thirsty thus I stop after consume 5 tabs.
All diet pills will make u gain back the weight double if you stop consuming. My friend took Sibutramine & yeah she does slimmed down but once she stop, her weight double up.

Ask you go exercise sure no use lor, since you already choose to consume diet pills at 1st place.
Try eat less junk food & oily oily stuffs. If you want, go try Herbalife product.
Anyhow, try exercise lor if can.. smile.gif Dont take anymore diet pill lar..
yen1022
post Dec 11 2008, 08:04 PM

City of Angels
607 posts

QUOTE(blackburry @ Dec 9 2008, 10:55 PM)
I tried Adipex before but it make me feel dizzy & damn thirsty thus I stop after consume 5 tabs.
All diet pills will make u gain back the weight double if you stop consuming. My friend took Sibutramine & yeah she does slimmed down but once she stop, her weight double up.

Ask you go exercise sure no use lor, since you already choose to consume diet pills at 1st place.
Try eat less junk food & oily oily stuffs. If you want, go try Herbalife product.
Anyhow, try exercise lor if can..  smile.gif Dont take anymore diet pill lar..
well i think depends on which type of diet pills u r taking. i didnt gain weight when i stop consuming. of cuz i do control my eating n do some housework to replace exercise. i'll suggest ts not to rely on diet pills. change ur eating habit n do more exercise o may follow my style do housework.
june june
post Oct 6 2009, 10:37 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(yen1022 @ Dec 3 2008, 11:25 PM)
i would like to know more about your diet pill can u give me more info? i
Vios
post Oct 6 2009, 02:05 PM

32 posts

stop eating pills and do more exercise , 2 or 3 times in a week
cutehippo
post Feb 27 2010, 12:43 AM

0 posts

hi, may i know .. how month you took that pills?
Serinity
post Mar 9 2010, 04:28 PM

6 posts

hi, need help. my BMI index is 27.4. can i take duromine?
clarence wong
post Sep 1 2010, 03:25 PM

0 posts

hi,im just start taking this pill,does is work? how long you had been take to lose ur weight?
Glass_Skin
post Sep 1 2010, 05:56 PM

1 posts

i took 3 types of drug as my appetite suppressant regiment. Duromine, Adipex and Sibutramine.. Sibutramine is by far the best and safest among all.
i succeeded in losing 15 kg in a mere 4 weeks (not mentioning that i overdosed) smile.gif
clarence wong
post Sep 1 2010, 07:11 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Glass_Skin @ Sep 1 2010, 05:56 PM)
i took 3 types of drug as my appetite suppressant regiment. Duromine, Adipex and Sibutramine.. Sibutramine is by far the best and safest among all.
i succeeded in losing 15 kg in a mere 4 weeks (not mentioning that i overdosed) smile.gif
i am trying adipex now.does it cause any side effect?
Glass_Skin
post Sep 1 2010, 08:28 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(clarence wong @ Sep 1 2010, 07:11 PM)
i am trying adipex now.does it cause any side effect?
it has properties of the drug (phentermine hydrochloride)
thus.. some side effects may occur.. varying by individuals..

go wikipedia.org and search for it
wenCarmen
post Sep 4 2010, 11:40 PM

34 posts

erm, can i knw where can i get Sibutramine? n wat is de price?
nisha fabregas
post Sep 4 2010, 11:44 PM

0 posts

datz quite bad...
hmm juz cut down those unhealthy fud...
dunt rily stop eating ur fav fud...reduce da amount u consume...
n yoga helps...meditate a lot...
do skipping n jogging...mayb 3 tyms a week
if very serious...consult a doctor...
tc smile.gif
kMichelle
post Sep 13 2010, 09:58 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(wenCarmen @ Sep 4 2010, 11:40 PM)
erm, can i knw where can i get Sibutramine? n wat is de price?
sibutramine can cause cardiovascular problems and strokes...it has been banned in UK...are you sure you want to try?
Eve90
post Apr 25 2012, 07:32 PM

Getting Started
151 posts

I took slimming pills and stuff a year ago and NEVER want to go back to them any more.

You really can't rely on those stuff because once you stop, you'll gain back your weight. It is really bad for health also.

Best is to eat moderately and exercise smile.gif Good for your weight and also health! STOP using these pills already no matter how effective they can be and how tempting it is. You don't want to have kidney failure right? Plus you are so young. Don't waste your life like that.

Take the stairs and not the elevator,
go walk in a park or join dancing class
if you drink milo, starbucks, chatime those drinks, cut them ALL OUT and drink plain water ONLY.

This post has been edited by Eve90: Apr 25 2012, 07:37 PM
mon444
post Jun 13 2012, 03:52 AM

47 posts

anyone selling adipex? pls pm me
benbenblue
post Jun 19 2012, 12:24 PM

4 posts

Hi Jess,

it's best recommended you stop taking the pills. . .

it's not good for you. . .

instead try to replace your meal with nutrition supplement. . .

don't look for rapid results. . .

you can keep on diet while you're still able to have a healthy body. . .
mmshop
post Jun 19 2012, 03:30 PM

18 posts

QUOTE(clarence wong @ Sep 1 2010, 03:25 PM)
hi,im just start taking this pill,does is work? how long you had been take to lose ur weight?
hi, just want to know what the result...
as i saw she mention "after i try not to take those diet pills due to some kidney problems "
Gilthoniel
post Jun 22 2012, 12:26 PM

the Doctor is IN!
1,718 posts

Hi guys, best to get a doctor's prescription before getting adipex.

these are afterall medications and with side effects

PM me if u need more info. I do have them in my clinic but if you wanna get them, you will need to come to my clinic. I don't do consults over PMs or CODs tongue.gif these ain't mobile phones. LOL
SIEW KUAN CHEE
post Jun 23 2012, 07:40 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(JESSlurbs @ Dec 3 2008, 04:35 AM)
not recommend to take any pilss gain..~erm...do more exercise...+eat more fruit and vege..its helps
dafengXX
post Jul 15 2012, 02:29 PM

Getting Started
63 posts

omg,i did remember there was a news about a girl died due to kidney problem after consuming slimming pills.
you should stop taking those.its better to be fat rather than losing your life.but the best is,start a healthy lifestyle.
SUSashcrimson
post Jul 30 2013, 09:12 AM

Getting Started
146 posts

seriously... the pill name is "retard"?
Jeli0320
post Aug 1 2013, 04:03 PM

Getting Started
57 posts

Stop eating the pills. And watch your diet from now on! SUGAR is your enemy, diet DOESNT MEAN not eating, just that you eat less and more healthy food. Eat Fruits/Oats/Yogurt and veggies, dont eat rice or white bread but Whole Meal Bread is fine. Do some exercise, maybe jogging or hopping staircase.

Thats what I heard from others, I am currently trying to reduce weight naturally too T_T
oatkrunch
post Aug 8 2013, 11:34 PM

14 posts

my dear... it's not diet. it's lifestyle changes. seeking for an easy way out to lose weight is never a wise decision. lifestyle changes. good food and exercise!!! lead a healthier lifestyle ok. you are only 16 for goodness sake!
[Ancient]-XinG-
post Feb 26 2017, 02:16 PM

20k VIP club
5,725 posts

Just if anyone come across here.

my advise is to consult docs first.

Adipex is a CONTROLLED MEDICINE. And whats the contents you aren't clear. Contraindication, relative contraindication, and dosage. I noticed some of the girls wanted to see the effect fast, they tend to overdose which is absolutely dangerous. What is the common side effects? If overdose is there any irreversible effects?

To be safe, I guess stop buying those controlled and prescribed med online. Make sure to consult docs.
[Ancient]-XinG-
post Feb 26 2017, 02:23 PM

20k VIP club
5,725 posts

QUOTE(Aishah03 @ Feb 24 2017, 09:45 PM)
I have just recently bought 40 pills of Adipex Retard 15 mg from http://meridiareductil.com and have just started eating the pills one week ago. I feel that it's been working really great for the past 2-3 days. I don't carve for the foods I usually must eat, it's probably working too well because I end up forgetting to eat anything the whole day. Would recommend without hesitation or reservation.
Just to add on.

And just to remind you.,

The drugs you take is to suppress the appetite in CNS, your main nervous system.

BUT BUT BUT

Your other organ still function accordingly, when you don't eat, your stomach do still secreting gastric contents which is ACIDIC in nature. Where youre young, you may not feel the effect of not getting constant meal. This is due to mucous secretion that tend to protect your stomach lining, but if no food particles coming in, what will it happen to the wall? It will keep erode by the gastric secretion! Inflammation will take place and gastritis will come!

I will tell the worst case here

When gastritis started, the whole course of gastric problem will come.

Gastritis - severe gastritis - stomach ulcers - bleeding - perforated ulcers - excessively bleeding - stomach CA.

Try have a balance lifestyle....
shadmax
post Mar 23 2017, 10:36 AM

0 posts

ANDA MAHU MENURUNKAN BERAT BADAN ???

*Stock sudah ada...jom order sebelum kehabisan..

Kuat makan dan kadar metabolisme rendah?
Lepas bersalin susah nak turun?
Dah cuba pelbagai produk tapi tak berjaya?
Masa terlalu padat sehingga tiada masa untuk bersenam?
Susah nak berfesyen dan bergaya akibat potongan badan tidak menarik?
DAN Dah habis ribuan ringgit di Pusat Perlansingan tetapi GAGAL ?

Anda tidak memerlukan bersusah-payah nak amal rutin 3-4 kali sehari seperti amalkan di waktu pagi-petang-malam-sapu krim bermacam bagai di bahagian-bahagian tertentu.
Anda tidak perlu ke bilik air akibat perut memulas-mulas.
Anda tidak perlu beli pakej A+B+C yang mencecah ratusan ringgit RM !!!

SEBABnya,sekarang anda hanya perlu amalkan – makan 1 KALI SEHARI sahaja iaitu makan selepas sarapan pagi, amalkan 5 -6 kali seminggu SELAMA 2 bulan.
Cukup MUDAH ! SIMPLE ! MENYENANGKAN! Jimat wang anda….
In shaa ALLAH, ianya berkesan...

Ya!!! Dengan Pil Adipex Retard 15mg, ia mampu membantu anda dengan berfungsi untuk menyekat selera makan anda, meningkatkan metabolisme badan, membakar lemak badan kepada kalori, mengurangkan kadar kepenatan anda.
Anda bebas ke mana-mana sahaja,shopping, tengok movie, dating, holiday...tanpa perlu risau mencari toilet yang selesa.

Disyorkan treatment ini selama 2 bulan berturut-turut untuk dapatkan kesan MAKSIMA !!!

Jika berminat, sila whatsapp "ADIPEX 2017" ke 016 842 3713 [ATIQAH]

shadmax
post Mar 23 2017, 10:37 AM

0 posts

Anda tidak memerlukan bersusah-payah nak amal rutin 3-4 kali sehari seperti amalkan di waktu pagi-petang-malam-sapu krim bermacam bagai di bahagian-bahagian tertentu.

SEBABnya,sekarang anda hanya perlu amalkan – makan 1 KALI SEHARI sahaja iaitu makan selepas sarapan pagi, amalkan 5 -6 kali seminggu SELAMA 2 bulan.

Ya!!! Dengan Pil Adipex Retard 15mg, ia mampu membantu anda dengan berfungsi untuk menyekat selera makan anda, meningkatkan metabolisme badan, membakar lemak badan kepada kalori, mengurangkan kadar kepenatan anda.
Anda bebas ke mana-mana sahaja,shopping, tengok movie, dating, holiday...tanpa perlu risau mencari toilet yang selesa.

Disyorkan treatment ini selama 2 bulan berturut-turut untuk dapatkan kesan MAKSIMA !!!

shadmax
post Mar 23 2017, 10:38 AM

0 posts

shadmax
post Mar 23 2017, 10:39 AM

0 posts

acidbrun
post Sep 6 2017, 03:10 PM

0 posts

Bro, where u get the adipex?
tharina
post Sep 14 2017, 03:51 PM

1 posts

email me , tharina2003@yahoo.com. I have duromine 30mg. There are ways of taking the slimming pills, tTo avoid getting addicted and maintain your weight even after you stop.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0284sec    0.37    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:19 PM