Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

P1 P1 W1MAX Free 6 months Service Feedback, P1 W1MAX Free 6 months service feedback

views

vinvon
post Dec 9 2008, 02:35 PM

41 posts

Happy and nice day!
Got reply from P1 Team that I'll will get the FREE service for 6 months.
The customer service is very efficient and response quickly via email (as fast as IM) imagine... biggrin.gif

Hopefully during the testing, the service can persuade me to change from TMnut to P1. tongue.gif
vinvon
post Dec 22 2008, 08:53 PM

41 posts

QUOTE(garywind @ Dec 22 2008, 05:55 PM)
i collected the free modem and registered at the flagship in the last friday. but i go to try on sunday. Speed is ok in my area but DC frequently. make me feel sien if always is dc.

i feel surprise and satisfy their services when i come to collect modem. the staff vry nice and kindly to help me if i have any problem and question regarding to the P1 Wimax.

anyway i will try to use P1 wimax if my tmnut contract ended in the next few months.
Hm.. the internet connection speed is crawling in the past weekends, perhaps P1 backbone is affected by this also? hmm.gif

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=...3626&sec=nation
http://www.reuters.com/article/rbssIntegra...K37775420081220

Added on December 22, 2008, 8:57 pm
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Hi king99, I guess we have the same problem. got my modem today and facing the same issue. hopefully the system is up and we can use the service asap.. says tonight? rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by vinvon: Dec 22 2008, 08:57 PM
vinvon
post Dec 24 2008, 04:04 PM

41 posts

Finally got my modem registered.

The speed is fast, but sometimes will DC.. sad.gif
Still in the midst of finding the "feng sui" direction tongue.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
vinvon
post Dec 25 2008, 11:06 PM

41 posts

The connection is dead now... sad.gif
vinvon
post Dec 26 2008, 09:08 PM

41 posts

Added on December 26, 2008, 4:01 pm

Hi vinvon,

Are you still experiencing disconnection?
Do let us know.

Thank you,
Packet One team
The line seems to be still unstable, even I used it to check my email using outlook, it takes 30 min to access the mail server.. sad.gif
but this is not happen when I use my streamyx.

One thing I found for these few days is, I've a very high ping for my online game using Garena. Instead of using P1, I usually use streamyx as the connection seems to be more stable and lower ping.
vinvon
post Jan 1 2009, 02:00 PM

41 posts

Happy New Year everyone!

After stopping using the P1 for few days (due to the unstable connection and high latency) I'm trying my luck again on the first day of 2009.
Everything works fine from morning until now, hope this will maintain all the way. rclxms.gif

user posted image
vinvon
post Jan 1 2009, 05:07 PM

41 posts

QUOTE(GAT-X105 @ Jan 1 2009, 04:13 PM)
i'm also P1 W1Max user..
just now i done my speedtest..
dwnld 1060kbps, upld 473kbps..thumbup.gif
currently,dwnload 2 movie from Ares tongue.gif
did i satisfied??
hell,i'm satisfied..drool.gif
but sometimes i dc from GG while play DotA..blink.gif
maybe GG prob..
hope its GG prob..laugh.gif

*i live at Tmn Dato Senu area blush.gif
Hi, I also stay at Tmn Dato Senu but have problem when I trying on the GG to play game.
Usually I need to switch to Streamyx in order to get the stable connection and lower ping for my game.
where did you placed your modem?
vinvon
post Jan 16 2009, 09:59 PM

41 posts

QUOTE(splitzz @ Jan 16 2009, 07:13 PM)
There really should be a way for us to check the current speed status. I have to like do a speedtest everytime the web goes slow or the light changes back & forth to amber/green, eating up the 20Gb quota.
They will upgrade the P1 modem firmware within these period, as per advice, please switch on your modem 24 hours / 48 hours to allow the firmware to be updated to your modem. Yes, there are no any single click from you, everything true air... rclxms.gif

As per P1 team, we should able to do some simple configuration (port forward, ddns... ), if I'm not wrong they will include the status / log indicator in the admin page where we can actually know the usage, signal strength, current speed.... biggrin.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0315sec    0.20    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:22 PM