Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

P1 P1 W1MAX Free 6 months Service Feedback, P1 W1MAX Free 6 months service feedback

views

Nels
post Jul 22 2009, 10:03 PM

Tech Enthusiast
811 posts

wah now that the trial is ended (just return from the final gathering btw) will this thread cease to exist? lol
Prisoner
post Jul 22 2009, 10:06 PM

10 posts

i try to find direct email address for make a complaint.. but i didt find any address.. anyone know what is wimax email address..

i dont want to make a complain via p1.com because i wanna to CC the compaint to SKMM too..

im paid every month this couple month for nothing..
only red blinking for 99.00/month...

Nels
post Jul 22 2009, 10:09 PM

Tech Enthusiast
811 posts

QUOTE(Prisoner @ Jul 22 2009, 10:06 PM)
i try to find direct email address for make a complaint.. but i didt find any address.. anyone know what is wimax email address..

i dont want to make a complain via p1.com because i wanna to CC the compaint to SKMM too..

seriously red blinking all time? then instead of e-mail shouldn't you give 'em a call? just said i can't online and all that. This case they can't afford to ignore you (:
Prisoner
post Jul 22 2009, 10:17 PM

10 posts

hahaha..
1-4 month.. their coverage was superb on my area..
it change 110% after that..

2 month ago i call the customer service every day..
until 1 day.. their customer service call me and explain the problem..

hahaha..
he need me to understand.. their try to improve the service.. he said again, the coverage that i sign up will split with other user when my area had more user uses their service..

means.. i paid 1.2mb for sharing with others??

from last 2 month ago.. i still waiting for any improvement.. but so sad.. im lost rm99 for this 2-3 month just for red blinking
Nels
post Jul 22 2009, 10:28 PM

Tech Enthusiast
811 posts

QUOTE(Prisoner @ Jul 22 2009, 10:17 PM)
hahaha..
1-4 month.. their coverage was superb on my area..
it change 110% after that..

2 month ago i call the customer service every day..
until 1 day.. their customer service call me and explain the problem..

hahaha..
he need me to understand.. their try to improve the service.. he said again, the coverage that i sign up will split with other user when my area had more user uses their service..

means.. i paid 1.2mb for sharing with others??

from last 2 month ago.. i still waiting for any improvement.. but so sad.. im lost rm99 for this 2-3 month just for red blinking
I don't quite get you.

So for the last 2-3 month you unable to online which in another words 'red blinking' ?

What the customer service said is correct. You will have to share among other p1 subscriber at 'your place' But not that you will have to share 1.2mbps with other customer. Yours is your others is others. It just that total bandwidth at the base station will be divided according among the subscriber. You won't get exactly 1.2mbps.

If you experience good speed before i believe you can still get good speed from them still. Try to find for a better spot, especially at window (that facing the base station area). I believe your first 1-4 month modem spot will not work anymore. You gotta get a new g-spot that gives better rsi and provides wider range for your modem to receive the packets.

After all that and you still can't taste online, i suggest direct to their Hub.
megat_johan
post Jul 22 2009, 11:06 PM

Getting Started
134 posts

QUOTE(Nels @ Jul 22 2009, 10:03 PM)
wah now that the trial is ended (just return from the final gathering btw) will this thread cease to exist? lol
ahh ur there??ahaaa too bad..can't recognize anybody..super shy user here haha blush.gif
kEputat
post Jul 22 2009, 11:10 PM

9 posts

yeah.. after return free modem i subscribe new ( DV 230 ).. bau kotak pun x ilang lg.... now tested... connection same like before...

Added on July 22, 2009, 11:11 pm
QUOTE(megat_johan @ Jul 22 2009, 11:06 PM)
ahh ur there??ahaaa too bad..can't recognize anybody..super shy user here haha blush.gif
yeah.. very2 shy... biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by kEputat: Jul 22 2009, 11:11 PM
megat_johan
post Jul 22 2009, 11:11 PM

Getting Started
134 posts

QUOTE(Acrisius @ Jul 22 2009, 09:36 PM)
Setapak near to Danau Kota. If these are the places you were going to apply, Think twice.

Added on July 22, 2009, 9:45 pm

This issue occurred around January ~ February 2009. I know our's bandwidth is based on Shared Basis. But what i experiencing, The speed was far from what i had subscribed on my package. It hardly to hit 70% of my subscribed speed on certain period of time. Slightly around 7PM to 2AM Midnight. I tried to complained bunch of times. Mostly assistant will told me to wait for their call as they need to forward to relevant department for the confirmation. But none of return calls from them at all. I already fed up how the CS treated their cases to customers. Furthermore, I got a good stats of signal from the Basestation, anyway it still having slowdown on the night time, I really can assumed how overloaded and oversell bandwidth on my area.

I had a bad experience on it and I can't afford to continue for another year. A year, that's enough for this service, and I felt lucky I didn't subscribed for 2 years back to firstly launched on August 2008.
yeah you complaint about this since forever and i'm quite shock that they didn't try to resolve it for ya..
i raised the concern about the problem in setapak, which i heard since last year
one of the p1 staff told me, it's complicated to tackle the issue..giving the option to expand the coverage or pump the money to cater congested base station..which one you will choose?
hmmm wink.gif

Added on July 22, 2009, 11:13 pm
QUOTE(kEputat @ Jul 22 2009, 11:10 PM)
yeah.. after return free modem i subscribe new ( DV 230 ).. bau kotak pun x ilang lg.... now tested... connection same like before...

Added on July 22, 2009, 11:11 pm
yeah.. very2 shy... biggrin.gif
haha i'm shy meh blush.gif
no p1 anymore....back to 3G technology...
miss my black box already cry.gif

This post has been edited by megat_johan: Jul 22 2009, 11:13 PM
Acrisius
post Jul 22 2009, 11:21 PM

9 posts

True megat_johan, I think they rather to use those investment money to expand their coverage compared to tackle back the current congested area. Plus government keep pushing those licensed company to fasten up expanding coverage area. Anyway PacketOne is a bussiness minded company. So earning profit, main purpose.
kEputat
post Jul 22 2009, 11:29 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(megat_johan @ Jul 22 2009, 11:11 PM)
yeah you complaint about this since forever and i'm quite shock that they didn't try to resolve it for ya..
i raised the concern about the problem in setapak, which i heard since last year
one of the p1 staff told me, it's complicated to tackle the issue..giving the option to expand the coverage or pump the money to cater congested base station..which one you will choose?
hmmm  wink.gif

Added on July 22, 2009, 11:13 pm

haha i'm shy meh  blush.gif
no p1 anymore....back to 3G technology...
miss my black box already  cry.gif
subscribe new laa
Nels
post Jul 22 2009, 11:35 PM

Tech Enthusiast
811 posts

the short malay guy wearing star wars shirt (black colour)
megat_johan
post Jul 22 2009, 11:38 PM

Getting Started
134 posts

QUOTE(Nels @ Jul 22 2009, 11:35 PM)
the short malay guy wearing star wars shirt (black colour)
laaa u ke?haha ok ok...

Added on July 22, 2009, 11:38 pm
QUOTE(kEputat @ Jul 22 2009, 11:29 PM)
subscribe new laa
hmm use digi now..summore it's free rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by megat_johan: Jul 22 2009, 11:38 PM
berzerk
post Jul 23 2009, 09:29 AM

Enthusiast
705 posts

QUOTE(megat_johan @ Jul 22 2009, 11:38 PM)
laaa u ke?haha ok ok...

Added on July 22, 2009, 11:38 pm
hmm use digi now..summore it's free  rclxms.gif
You sure digi BB is free?
TSLowyat_P1W1MAX
post Jul 23 2009, 09:39 AM

12 posts

QUOTE(Acrisius @ Jul 22 2009, 09:36 PM)
Setapak near to Danau Kota. If these are the places you were going to apply, Think twice.

Added on July 22, 2009, 9:45 pm

This issue occurred around January ~ February 2009. I know our's bandwidth is based on Shared Basis. But what i experiencing, The speed was far from what i had subscribed on my package. It hardly to hit 70% of my subscribed speed on certain period of time. Slightly around 7PM to 2AM Midnight. I tried to complained bunch of times. Mostly assistant will told me to wait for their call as they need to forward to relevant department for the confirmation. But none of return calls from them at all. I already fed up how the CS treated their cases to customers. Furthermore, I got a good stats of signal from the Basestation, anyway it still having slowdown on the night time, I really can assumed how overloaded and oversell bandwidth on my area.

I had a bad experience on it and I can't afford to continue for another year. A year, that's enough for this service, and I felt lucky I didn't subscribed for 2 years back to firstly launched on August 2008.
Really sorry for that. We are currently continuing to improve the service. I understand your problem, and would like to help you as much as I can. Do you need any assistance on anything?

QUOTE(Nels @ Jul 22 2009, 10:03 PM)
Of course! biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Prisoner @ Jul 22 2009, 10:06 PM)

Hello prisoner, do call our careline at 1-300-800-888, and we will give you a case number and we will follow up. smile.gif Do contact us as soon as possible.

Aw! No worries! Shyness can be overcome. biggrin.gif
thangasilan
post Jul 28 2009, 10:51 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(Lowyat_P1W1MAX @ Jul 23 2009, 09:39 AM)
Really sorry for that. We are currently continuing to improve the service. I understand your problem, and would like to help you as much as I can. Do you need any assistance on anything?
Of course! biggrin.gif
Hello prisoner, do call our careline at 1-300-800-888, and we will give you a case number and we will follow up. smile.gif Do contact us as soon as possible.
Aw! No worries! Shyness can be overcome. biggrin.gif
Hi i'm thinking of sign up p1 wimax, my friend sent me this ytd abt waive RM160 (activation & registration). is that new package? but just now i checked with the agent outside they have no idea about this. can u pls help to check is that true?

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
TSLowyat_P1W1MAX
post Jul 28 2009, 11:41 AM

12 posts

QUOTE(thangasilan @ Jul 28 2009, 10:51 AM)
Hi i'm thinking of sign up p1 wimax, my friend sent me this ytd abt waive RM160 (activation & registration). is that new package? but just now i checked with the agent outside they have no idea about this. can u pls help to check is that true?
Hello!

The waived fees of P1 Wimax is only available for our Enterprise Employer Purchase Program. It is for employers who help their employees sign up for the program with a minimum of 20 subscriptions per organizations to be entitled for this waived fees.

Thanks ya! smile.gif

64 Pages « < 62 63 64Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0222sec    0.15    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:28 PM