> Koi Kinrara

views

TSxfuture
post Dec 1 2008, 11:49 AM, updated 16y ago

Getting Started
114 posts

Hi there,

Just visited Koi Kinrara Suites (Freehold Condo) last week,

Any comments on this developer and this project?

Here I share some of the info that I got last week.

There is 2 block condo on going, A & B

there is seperate 9xx , 10xx , 12xx Sqt ft unit available.

outer view of 9xx and 10xx is sold out, left inner view.

corner unit 12xx is available with inner and outer view.

There is some promotion going on with this project.

for 9xx, 10xx sqt feet.
- Rebate 10% of the house price, credit note will be issued from developer, and you can purchase the house with 90% full loan.
- Free 1x 1.5hp York Aircond, Free 1x 1.0hp York aircond.

for 12xx sqt feet.
- Rebate 10% of the house price, credit note will be issued from developer, and you can purchase the house with 90% full loan.
- RM10,000 Cash.

Pai
post Dec 1 2008, 06:30 PM

~ Billionaire in training ~
3,318 posts

if the property is good, the developer doesnt have to resort to throwing plenty freebies.
jesphannie
post Apr 23 2009, 04:21 PM

27 posts

Well..what is the meaning is coz developer throwing plenty freebies then is consider no good???im one of the buyer at KOi Kinrara, bought by las year 2007 at less that 200k for my unit, but now,the pricing alredi increase till 260k as above (depends the layout) and the price are still under market price!Based at puchong, for service aprt still are consider cheaper even the price increase!do u think is not good return within only a yrs time?i very happy to get this unit as my layout is 1153sq.ft facing sunway pyramid view with balcony unit!this lay out alredi sold out and many buyer looking for this lay out too! I only can said that is my right choose for this property, but what i can comment to who's are just giving the negative comment by last year, PLEASE check the more info before give for any advise!dun jus simply to give the negative thinking to people if not yet getting all reseach.
babana
post Apr 23 2009, 05:47 PM

too old; do not want
986 posts

QUOTE(jesphannie @ Apr 23 2009, 04:21 PM)
Well..what is the meaning is coz developer throwing plenty freebies then is consider no good???im one of the buyer at KOi Kinrara, bought by las year 2007 at less that 200k for my unit, but now,the pricing alredi increase till 260k as above (depends the layout) and the price are still under market price!Based at puchong, for service aprt still are consider cheaper even the price increase!do u think is not good return within only a yrs time?i very happy to get this unit as my layout is 1153sq.ft facing sunway pyramid view with balcony unit!this lay out alredi sold out and many buyer looking for this lay out too! I only can said that is my right choose for this property, but what i can comment to who's are just giving the negative comment by last year, PLEASE check the more info before give for any advise!dun jus simply to give the negative thinking to people if not yet getting all reseach.
hmmm...260k n above for a 1153 sq ft service apmt deep inside puchong is considered cheap n under mkt price??? how do u justify the mkt price considering the fact that there are not really any similar properties n its not even completed yet?! blink.gif
eugene jk
post Apr 23 2009, 06:55 PM

Regular
1,479 posts

Hi jesphannie, happy to see that you got a good bargain.. that was 2007.

Since the developer had increase the price, it is not so good bargain anymore.

Being RM225 persqft for an underconstruction property with 1000 unit density, neighbouring with Villamas, Sri Bayu, Impian Heights, and future Atmosfera, foresee more than 3000 units in the future. competition is great. Among all the project, I only can see Atmosfera worth looking at, half the density of KOI Kinrara and 9% discount.

The small little hill is like MK in the making, unfortunately is only the density in the making, not price increase like MK.

Agree with Babana, its pretty deep inside and accessibility is not that great.

Developer increase the price doesnt mean the former purchaser are gaining.. ultimate, price is driven by market upon completion, not driven by developer. Notice Koi Kinrara's sister project Koi Tropika is goin for auction also sad.gif
Ultradude
post Apr 23 2009, 07:08 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(Pai @ Dec 1 2008, 06:30 PM)
if the property is good, the developer doesnt have to resort to throwing plenty freebies.
weird, Zest is offering free aircons too rolleyes.gif must be not a good property then

babana
post Apr 23 2009, 07:24 PM

too old; do not want
986 posts

QUOTE(Ultradude @ Apr 23 2009, 07:08 PM)
weird, Zest is offering free aircons too  rolleyes.gif  must be not a good property then
airconds are only for the block C west facing units coz it tends to get hot in the afternoon (and is selling at a slower pace compared to the kl view units for obvious reasons). no developers will give out free stuffs if their units can be sold easily like hot cakes. kinda unbecoming to judge a property based on the single facing of a single block, don't u think so? wink.gif
Ultradude
post Apr 24 2009, 08:09 AM

31 posts

QUOTE(babana @ Apr 23 2009, 07:24 PM)
airconds are only for the block C west facing units coz it tends to get hot in the afternoon (and is selling at a slower pace compared to the kl view units for obvious reasons). no developers will give out free stuffs if their units can be sold easily like hot cakes. kinda unbecoming to judge a property based on the single facing of a single block, don't u think so?  wink.gif
Fair enough. So I could conclude that IJM or Sime Darby property is not a good property? tongue.gif
House Buyer
post Apr 24 2009, 08:55 AM

33 posts

Koi... it's a nice place to stay indeed (if you don't mind with some of the tenants there). rclxms.gif
However, please take a look at the surrondings... you may find quite a lot of Africans there, as a lot of landlord simply just rent it out without considering the tenant who rent it.
Walk around and survey on the people. There are local families, but not to scare you, Africans also quite a lot. icon_rolleyes.gif
Good luck.
Pai
post Apr 24 2009, 01:36 PM

3,318 posts

QUOTE(Ultradude @ Apr 23 2009, 07:08 PM)
weird, Zest is offering free aircons too  rolleyes.gif  must be not a good property then
Let me know one development today that doesnt offer any freebies AT ALL cool2.gif

ROCKEY
post Apr 24 2009, 02:49 PM

Getting Started
189 posts

my sister bought there early bird. 10XX sf... around 180k. alot of freebies tat time. but she deduct all the freebies away. hehe
Ultradude
post Apr 25 2009, 09:59 AM

31 posts

QUOTE(Pai @ Apr 24 2009, 01:36 PM)
Let me know one development today that doesnt offer any freebies AT ALL  cool2.gif
so i could conclude that today there is no good property AT ALL? blink.gif
babana
post Apr 25 2009, 11:54 AM

too old; do not want
986 posts

QUOTE(Ultradude @ Apr 25 2009, 09:59 AM)
so i could conclude that today there is no good property AT ALL?  blink.gif
doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif
i believe pai kor is just trying to say that all developments nowadays do give some form of incentives or freebies regardless of the developer or project. but if sales is moving slower or the project is least appealing, they will resort to throwing in MORE freebies...
Pai
post Apr 25 2009, 09:31 PM

3,318 posts

QUOTE(Ultradude @ Apr 25 2009, 09:59 AM)
so i could conclude that today there is no good property AT ALL?  blink.gif
When u r blind, u can never see a beautiful girl even though she is standing right in front of you.

wink.gif
Ultradude
post Apr 26 2009, 12:50 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(babana @ Apr 25 2009, 11:54 AM)
doh.gif  doh.gif  doh.gif
i believe pai kor is just trying to say that all developments nowadays do give some form of incentives or freebies regardless of the developer or project. but if sales is moving slower or the project is least appealing, they will resort to throwing in MORE freebies...
Are u sure? let me quote him again

i just want to bring out that throwing freebies doesnt always mean the property is bad

QUOTE(Pai @ Apr 25 2009, 09:31 PM)
When u r blind, u can never see a beautiful girl even though she is standing right in front of you. 
wink.gif
physicall beauty wont last long, wat's matter the most is from the inside.
one is worse than blind if one only cherish the beauty from the outside. wink.gif
Pai
post Apr 26 2009, 08:22 PM

3,318 posts

QUOTE(Ultradude @ Apr 26 2009, 12:50 PM)
physicall beauty wont last long, wat's matter the most is from the inside.
one is worse than blind if one only cherish the beauty from the outside.  wink.gif
It become clear to me that you dont understand the point I was making, so good luck mate smile.gif
eugene jk
post Apr 26 2009, 10:16 PM

Regular
1,479 posts

Interesting...

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1011506

Its an "interesting way" to do a classified.. although I disagree with some of the points .. its a free world anyway tongue.gif

This post has been edited by eugene jk: Apr 26 2009, 10:18 PM
jesphannie
post Apr 27 2009, 08:41 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(babana @ Apr 23 2009, 05:47 PM)
hmmm...260k n above for a 1153 sq ft service apmt deep inside puchong is considered cheap n under mkt price??? how do u justify the mkt price considering the fact that there are not really any similar properties n its not even completed yet?!  blink.gif
hi,this few days quite busy so no time to check here..
about ur Question.."260k n above for a 1153 sq ft service aprt deep inside puchong is considered cheap n under mkt price???" What is the meaning for Service aprt?actually service aprt is condo, just a diff is resident land or commercial land..no much diff..Yes, 260k for 1153sq ft in puchong consider cheaper for new concept condo/ aprt, you shld do the some reseach for the property..as below is my posting at iproperty about some question from the one of the buyer looking for investment at puchong, just for sharing :
"Hope can share some of my opinion with u.
As u mention your intention is mostly for investment sake,that means the most important factor will be :
1)Price-buy low sell high-nature of investment.
2)Potential for price apreaciate of the property.
3)Time frame for the investment to gain profit return.
4)Risk of the project delay or abbandon. So here i will try to explain & compare some of the point for those project u mention. For investment,we must calculate the price of property by value per square feet & not the purchase price.
- A)Koi Kinrara-236psf.
- B)Zen-245psf.
- C)Zest-246psf.
- D)Setia walk-320psf.
- E)Kinrara Mas
- F)Atmosfera-246psf.
-A)Koi Kinrara-Their current selling price is lowest among all.
-B)Zen-The location not so preferable,surounded by undevelope area,LEASE HOLD.
-C)Zest-location wise will be alot of future competitor as bukit jalil still has plenty land to develope.
-D)Setia walk-Overprice,1700sf only with 3 rooms,not even a maid rooms.500K++...worth for investment?if price increase only by 20-30%...will u easily get a buyer to buy it?
-E)Kinrara Mas-Layout not bad.But same like Zest,location-see what happen to Puncak Jalil.Peopple selling at a loss price.
-F)Atmosfera-Nice layout+design.But the price selling at 20-30% higher than other condo around it.The project is on a cliff side,safe investment(Many query about the project will face problem with the gov after incident in Bukit Antarabangsa)?Last week,their project pilling progress effected nearby condo Sri Bayu-A big crack in Sri Bayu swimming pool,they have to stop the progress for a few days after get complain.Build too near to the 2 existing condo Sri Bayu & Villamas.
3)Time frame for the investment to gain profit return.When those project wil complete.The earlier the faster your investment is active.
-A)Koi Kinrara-March2010.
-B)Zen-2011.
-C)Zest-Some where mid of 2010.
-D)Setia walk-2011.
-E)Kinrara Mas-Oct2010.
-F)Atmosfera-End 2011.
4)Risk of the project delay or abbandon.
-A)Koi Kinrara-60%-70% complete.
-B)Zen-No comment,have'nt see any work in progress.
-C)Zest-No sign will abbandon.
-D)Setia walk-Reputable developer,dont think will abbandon.
-E)Kinrara Mas-Seems slow...but same,no sign will abbandon.
-F)Atmosfera-I actually quite like this project except for its price & and too many question for their project to face problems.The project still very early stage already facing too many query. Those are just some information to share with u.If for investment during these type of economy,prices very important.U think property above 300K or below will have more opportunity to sell of easier?For those that u bought above 300k,after the price goes up by 30%...how fast u can get a buyer that can afford the price? Investment is also about timing, complete earlier sell earlier.Invest again earlier.The risk of delay and abbandon is a very important factor,u might hope to get a 30% gain but might face a 100% loss...worth for invest? Well...if u ask me,from what i see of those current project.i will most probally choose Koi Kinrara as i will complete soon, price still below 300K, location wise is consider quite good for living,60% complete and still on very fast progress(think will be complete on time) and the price is catching up with other project. Just my personal opinion...all the best!

**please take note, i'm not looking to blame anyone, all property also have their advantage, nt looking to said anyone property worth to buy or not, just wan to share all the info as i know, thanks!

Added on April 27, 2009, 8:52 pm
QUOTE(eugene jk @ Apr 26 2009, 10:16 PM)
Interesting...

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1011506

Its an "interesting way" to do a classified.. although I disagree with some of the points .. its a free world anyway tongue.gif
well, im looking to sell my unit not mean that i'm disappointed Koi Kinrara or what you are mention "disagree with some of the points".Actually i very like the Koi kinrara (is my dream house concept) but I wan sell it because due for my hb family like landed property and suddenly inform will stay together with 7 of the family members (abit small if 7members stay at condo), and we already booked landed property at Bandar Puteri Puchong.On my hand holding already 2 properties, one is aprt at Bukit Puchong and another one is KOi..Looking to sell it because from bank official inform that my loan must let it go one of the property on hand for this new landed property at bandar puteri (pricing is RM 5xxk) and he suggest for Koi as the loan amount high compare my bukit puchong aprt.

Added on April 27, 2009, 9:08 pm
QUOTE(eugene jk @ Apr 23 2009, 06:55 PM)
Hi jesphannie, happy to see that you got a good bargain.. that was 2007.

Since the developer had increase the price, it is not so good bargain anymore.

Being RM225 persqft for an underconstruction property with 1000 unit density, neighbouring with Villamas, Sri Bayu, Impian Heights, and future Atmosfera, foresee more than 3000 units in the future. competition is great. Among all the project, I only can see Atmosfera worth looking at, half the density of KOI Kinrara and 9% discount.

The small little hill is like MK in the making, unfortunately is only the density in the making, not price increase like MK.

Agree with Babana, its pretty deep inside and accessibility is not that great.

Developer increase the price doesnt mean the former purchaser are gaining.. ultimate, price is driven by market upon completion, not driven by developer. Notice Koi Kinrara's sister project Koi Tropika is goin for auction also sad.gif
hi, about what u mention that, beighbouring with Villamas , seri Bayu and Impian Height - thats all already traditional concept,Villamas and Sri Bayu consider Aprt and not Condominium but with condo facility.. Impian Height already more that 15yrs ago Condominium so what i mention is same,traditional concept and no maintain the environment as well..back to topics, you said that atmosfera worth looking it, do u really have do the comparison? pricing of the sq ft? Koi VS afmosfera is consider cheaper that, and the viewing also totally diff.let me make it clear,at Koi, you can choose face to KL view and FULL sunway View withou any blocking, for afmosfera KL view already block by villamas and seri Bayu, and afmosfera are not facing to sunway view directly, please go to show house to check properly as you mention us worth looking it.
Yes,i agree also as what you mention price increase doesnt mean the former purchaser, but just for this moment..same like what we can see now the market compare to years of 90century,100k you can buy very big house even landed property, but do u think now can purchase the property at 100k since 2000century?last 5 yrs at puchong,you only use 200k+- already can bought the nice location and "big" layout but after 5 yrs?even at assena puteri (bandar Puteri condo-traditional concept) now already selling at RM 240++ per sqft..market are going slow but not mean property will same too, currency will going down mean malaysia money also facing the same pro,money bcome small and small, even one cup of the blank water also already RM0.40 compare to last 5 yrs only RM0.20.. shakehead.gif within this timing, all the rich people or investor will be aim the property because already noted that currency will going down soon, keep more million for saving better that invest something are get the good return.
Anywhere this only for sharing, same like what i said jus now, not going to blame anyone.

Added on April 27, 2009, 9:20 pm
QUOTE(House Buyer @ Apr 24 2009, 08:55 AM)
Koi... it's a nice place to stay indeed (if you don't mind with some of the tenants there).  rclxms.gif
However, please take a look at the surrondings... you may find quite a lot of Africans there, as a lot of landlord simply just rent it out without considering the tenant who rent it.
Walk around and survey on the people. There are local families, but not to scare you, Africans also quite a lot. icon_rolleyes.gif
Good luck.
Do you mean is Koi tropika or Koi Kinrara?
Actually pls make it clear, a lot of Aficans at the area as u mention, can u let me knw where the location are without foreigner at puchong?actually now not the location is good or not, even my fren bought the landed property also have facing the negro at opposite her house..same problem as she facing..but i think i hv good location if you can buy the landed property like Bungalow or Semi-D at location Bandar puteri (heigher hill) then mind be no need facing any foreigner Aficans or negro surrounding your house, haa.. wink.gif

This post has been edited by jesphannie: Apr 27 2009, 09:20 PM
eugene jk
post Apr 27 2009, 09:44 PM

Regular
1,479 posts

QUOTE(jesphannie @ Apr 27 2009, 08:41 PM)
hi,this few days quite busy so no time to check here..
about ur Question.."260k n above for a 1153 sq ft service aprt deep inside puchong is considered cheap n under mkt price???" What is the meaning for Service aprt?actually service aprt  is condo, just a diff is resident land or commercial land..no much diff..Yes, 260k for 1153sq ft in puchong consider cheaper for new concept condo/ aprt, you shld do the some reseach for the property..as below is my posting at iproperty about some question from the one of the buyer looking for investment at puchong, just for sharing : 
"Hope can share some of my opinion with u.
As u mention your intention is mostly for investment sake,that means the most important factor will be :
3)Time frame for the investment to gain profit return.
4)Risk of the project delay or abbandon. So here i will try to explain & compare some of the point for those project u mention. For investment,we must calculate the price of property by value per square feet & not the purchase price.
- A)Koi Kinrara-236psf.
- B)Zen-245psf.
- C)Zest-246psf.
- D)Setia walk-320psf.
- E)Kinrara Mas
- F)Atmosfera-246psf.
-A)Koi Kinrara-Their current selling price is lowest among all.
-B)Zen-The location not so preferable,surounded by undevelope area,LEASE HOLD.
-C)Zest-location wise will be alot of future competitor as bukit jalil still has plenty land to develope.
-D)Setia walk-Overprice,1700sf only with 3 rooms,not even a maid rooms.500K++...worth for investment?if price increase only by 20-30%...will u easily get a buyer to buy it?
-E)Kinrara Mas-Layout not bad.But same like Zest,location-see what happen to Puncak Jalil.Peopple selling at a loss price.
-F)Atmosfera-Nice layout+design.But the price selling at 20-30% higher than other condo around it.The project is on a cliff side,safe investment(Many query about the project will face problem with the gov after incident in Bukit Antarabangsa)?Last week,their project pilling progress effected nearby condo Sri Bayu-A big crack in Sri Bayu swimming pool,they have to stop the progress for a few days after get complain.Build too near to the 2 existing condo Sri Bayu & Villamas.
3)Time frame for the investment to gain profit return.When those project wil complete.The earlier the faster your investment is active.
-A)Koi Kinrara-March2010.
-B)Zen-2011.
-C)Zest-Some where mid of 2010.
-D)Setia walk-2011.
-E)Kinrara Mas-Oct2010.
-F)Atmosfera-End 2011.
4)Risk of the project delay or abbandon.
-A)Koi Kinrara-60%-70% complete.
-B)Zen-No comment,have'nt see any work in progress.
-C)Zest-No sign will abbandon.
-D)Setia walk-Reputable developer,dont think will abbandon.
-E)Kinrara Mas-Seems slow...but same,no sign will abbandon.
-F)Atmosfera-I actually quite like this project except for its price & and too many question for their project to face problems.The project still very early stage already facing too many query. Those are just some information to share with u.If for investment during these type of economy,prices very important.U think property above 300K or below will have more opportunity to sell of easier?For those that u bought above 300k,after the price goes up by 30%...how fast u can get a buyer that can afford the price? Investment is also about timing, complete earlier sell earlier.Invest again earlier.The risk of delay and abbandon is a very important factor,u might hope to get a 30% gain but might face a 100% loss...worth for invest? Well...if u ask me,from what i see of those current project.i will most probally choose Koi Kinrara as i will complete soon, price still below 300K, location wise is consider quite good for living,60% complete and still on very fast progress(think will be complete on time) and the price is catching up with other project. Just my personal opinion...all the best!

**please take note, i'm not looking to blame anyone, all property also have their advantage, nt looking to said anyone property worth to buy or not, just wan to share all the info as i know, thanks!

Added on April 27, 2009, 8:52 pm

well, im looking to sell my unit not mean that i'm disappointed Koi Kinrara or what you are mention "disagree with some of the points".Actually i very like the Koi kinrara (is my dream house concept) but I wan sell it because due for my hb family like landed property and suddenly inform will stay together with 7 of the family members (abit small if 7members stay at condo), and we already booked landed property at Bandar Puteri Puchong.On my hand holding already 2 properties, one is aprt at Bukit Puchong and another one is KOi..Looking to sell it because from bank official inform that my loan must let it go one of the property on hand for this new landed property at bandar puteri (pricing is RM 5xxk) and he suggest for Koi as the loan amount high compare my bukit puchong aprt.

Added on April 27, 2009, 9:08 pm

hi, about what u mention that, beighbouring with Villamas , seri Bayu and Impian Height - thats all already traditional concept,Villamas and Sri Bayu consider Aprt and not Condominium but with condo facility.. Impian Height already more that 15yrs ago Condominium so what i mention is same,traditional concept and no maintain the environment as well..back to topics, you said that atmosfera worth looking it, do u really have do the comparison? pricing of the sq ft? Koi VS afmosfera is consider cheaper that, and the viewing also totally diff.let me make it clear,at Koi, you can choose face to KL view and FULL sunway View withou any blocking, for afmosfera KL view already block by villamas and seri Bayu, and afmosfera are not facing to sunway view directly, please go to show house to check properly as you mention us worth looking it.
Yes,i agree also as what you mention price increase doesnt mean the former purchaser, but just for this moment..same like what we can see now the market compare to years of 90century,100k you can buy very big house even landed property, but do u think now can purchase the property at 100k since 2000century?last 5 yrs at puchong,you only use 200k+- already can bought the nice location and "big" layout but after 5 yrs?even at assena puteri (bandar Puteri condo-traditional concept) now already selling at RM 240++ per sqft..market are going slow but not mean property will same  too, currency will going down mean malaysia money also facing the same pro,money bcome small and small, even one cup of the blank water also already RM0.40 compare to last 5 yrs only RM0.20.. shakehead.gif within this timing, all the rich people or investor will be aim the property because already noted that currency will going down soon, keep more million for saving better that invest something are get the good return.
Anywhere this only for sharing, same like what i said jus now, not going to blame anyone.

Added on April 27, 2009, 9:20 pm

Do you mean is Koi tropika or Koi Kinrara?
Actually pls make it clear, a lot of Aficans at the area as u mention, can u let me knw where the location are without foreigner at puchong?actually now not the location is good or not, even my fren bought the landed property also have facing the negro at opposite her house..same problem as she facing..but i think i hv good location if you can buy the landed property like Bungalow or Semi-D at location Bandar puteri (heigher hill) then mind be no need facing any foreigner Aficans or negro surrounding your house, haa.. wink.gif
Now worries... diff ppl diff opinion.. just let the potential buyers decide.. ok??

But just tat u got some facts about other projects wrong which shown an obvious bias view.. You got the price per sqft and completion date wrong for some of the projects which shows the level of survey you hav done around the area while trying to comment on other ppl's project..

good luck on your sale nod.gif

This post has been edited by eugene jk: Apr 27 2009, 09:46 PM
jesphannie
post Apr 27 2009, 09:55 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(eugene jk @ Apr 27 2009, 09:44 PM)
Now worries... diff ppl diff opinion.. just let the potential buyers decide.. ok??

But just tat u got some facts about other projects wrong which shown an obvious bias view.. You got the price per sqft and completion date wrong for some of the projects which shows the level of survey you hav done around the area while trying to comment on other ppl's project..

good luck on your sale  nod.gif
ok..please correct me if any wrong as you mention.what i get the info some is from the salesman given and some is from internet info,correct me if really have the wrong info.

haa..sale?im not the agent and jus the owner,for me just is simple to advertise here for the potential buyers, U r rite, that is the decision by them and what i mention is im not looking to blame anyone for the said property, just looking for sharing.I also hope can get more opinion from others who's can give me more info. nod.gif

68 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0244sec    0.06    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:29 AM