Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Second class lower graduate, can get job?

views

ju146
post Aug 29 2010, 12:32 AM

Regular
1,537 posts

QUOTE(dattebayo @ Aug 28 2010, 11:27 PM)
first class honors normally have attitude problems, they tend to job hop more often, one interviewer said this to me before that he never want to hire those 1st honours because of their LCLY and tendency to quit in short period
first, i am not a first class student. I am be here to seek a clarification regarding to the sentence u made. is there any evidence to proof most of the 1st class graduate was LCLY and had high tendency to quit in short period( as u said)?

They able to achieve first class because of their own hard work and effort. Attitude problem? 2nd class and 2nd lower class will not have it? Too bad.

There is only 1 interviewer told you about the first class graduate,you are tend to agree with " first class graduate will have attitude problem and tendency to quit in a short period". And 1 thing i found interest thing is " is there any employer that never hire 1st class graduate?" may i know what is the company name?
ju146
post Aug 30 2010, 10:16 PM

Regular
1,537 posts

QUOTE(sparcov @ Aug 30 2010, 08:25 PM)
I can say, no problem to get a job with second class lower degree. No Problem at all.

It depends what you want and whether willing to work or not. You have nothing except the degree cert with you. Everyone know you are fresh and they will give you training to do better.

CGPA is just a card or priority card so that you no need to wait that long to get a job.
not agree with ur entire statement. 2nd lower class grad will face obstacle when they try to apply for some job such as investment bank, consulting and so on. Guys, CGPA is important, for those who are still in university life, please study hard, and dont ever believe your senior who told you CGPA is nothing for your future. But of course, soft skill do important for you to success in ur career.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0195sec    0.30    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:43 PM