Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Second class lower graduate, can get job?

views

avickun
post Dec 19 2008, 10:23 AM

47 posts

QUOTE(IEE @ Nov 30 2008, 11:24 PM)
I tried applied for so many job but still no reply, result not good?.....sigh
Hey dont give up..well even though your CGPA is below 3.. that doesnt indicate that you are not good.. well i am sure you are good at certain subjects right.. well it is true that not all employer looks into CGPA.. it goes back to what job you want to do.. if you want to do an admin job.. i am sure you are good in eng and have computer skills.. know a little on management.. hr.. accounting.. well it would be good enough...

having low CGPA doesnt indicate that you are a bad employee.. well i am not a first class..just a second class upper..but i have my master degree.. but that doesnt specify that i am better than those people who are second class lower.. what matter to justify a person is better than another is their experience..in the matter of work.. hahaha

so cheer up..i am sure you would find a job somewhere.. well like me also.. a master level..un employed for nearly 1 half years... going to manage to find a job... in OnG company... so dont give up.. you have plenty of choices to make... well you should try MNC and also those GLC, maybe civil service suits you also...
avickun
post Dec 19 2008, 03:28 PM

47 posts

QUOTE(futureguy @ Dec 19 2008, 02:18 PM)
Hi Ts, keep trying...u will get a job soon, i'm just having general degree from UK no class at all...but I already work for 3 MNC's HP, SHELL and now DELL.

Good luck!!!
Hey future guy.. how come you jump from SHELL to DELL... that means you are now in penang is it..well i got a friend working there as a senior engineer..i heard they pay you guys by US dollar..is that true..if so..wow.it must have suck if the US dollar falls huh..
avickun
post Dec 22 2008, 10:53 AM

47 posts

yup.. just like what i wrote.. not your CGPA can justify whether you are good or not.. maybe you have problem with papers.. but you must also acquire the street smart thinking.. well most successful people are not highly educated.. they are smart in figuring out their moves.

but yea.. as long as you have that knowledge in computer and some basic management skills i dont see any problem there with you getting a proper job.

it still goes down to attitude and aptitude of a person and their level of commitment to the organization.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0175sec    0.21    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:07 PM