Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Canon IP3000 5 orange light of death, Tired of printers breaking down

views

TS-= Virgil =-
post Nov 30 2008, 01:46 AM, updated 16y ago

G.O.A.T. | Jordan 23
2,693 posts

Hi!
Does anybody have problems with their printers?
I am using a IP3000 and have changed numerous different printer models beforehand. None survived long enough.

Now my printer is showing 5 blinking orange lights.
Something like this:

user posted image

But it is 5 times orange light instead of 2 in the picture above.

According to this website, the problem is due to possibly 2 reasons:

1. The print head is not installed. Solution, install the print head, and perform the print head alignment.
2. The print head has failed. If the print head is installed, remove it, confirm whether or not the contact points are clean, and re-install the print head. If the error persists, the print head may be damaged.

Anybody know any support or repair services or even ideas to solve the problem effectively?
All help greatly and much appreciated smile.gif

Thanks!
mamataro
post Nov 30 2008, 02:36 AM

3 posts

i used to canon for a while.had similar prob.this appear probaly due to some reasons.had u refill the ink?sometimes this appear after u refilling the ink. u must know that we had to change the catdridge not refill the ink.if blinking still occur,just detached the catdrige several times.wipe out the ink left on the head,and re-attached them.do the print head allignment,nozzle check and all that.i had to try several times and it works.sorry if it is not help,but, it just from my previous experience.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0131sec    0.54    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:56 PM