Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Fish oil brand

views

DT1
post Nov 28 2012, 12:47 AM

Regular
1,186 posts

QUOTE(xinghong @ Nov 27 2012, 09:34 PM)
U need to know the process involved during the extraction also because if thecontaminants are not removed, u r basically putting ur body to more harm than good. Nutrilite is one of the trusted brand u can try as it is distilled at the molecular level
There are only a handful of reputable large-scale contract manufacturers. Most quality products in the market get their sources from these manufacturer.

And by that I am also implying that Nutrilite is overpriced.

This post has been edited by DT1: Nov 28 2012, 01:23 AM
DT1
post Nov 29 2012, 05:57 PM

Regular
1,186 posts

QUOTE(sweety9797 @ Nov 28 2012, 02:41 PM)
Best No.1 fish oil brand : Nordic Naturals
This is the one that fully tested by very strict bodies to prove that the products are without any harmful substance and also proven their substance. Very pure and effective.
Help to promote good cholesterol, reduce allergy reaction.
My son, myself and my friends' children who have allergy or eczema problem found this product very good. We take the oil base one because direct absorption and they won gold award (No.1) fish oil of the world.
If I'm not mistaken Nordic Naturals is very expensive. You can also look at ArcticPure by Source Naturals. They're probably purchasing from the same contract manufacturer or one of similar reputation.
DT1
post Dec 7 2012, 11:23 PM

Regular
1,186 posts

QUOTE(sweety9797 @ Dec 7 2012, 12:38 PM)
Dear DT1, you are right. Nordic Naturals are expensive but NOT VERY expensive. I compare to brand like Blackmore, Nordic Naturals are cheaper. For example I bought the 16oz fish oil for my 2 children (liquid form), it lasts 3 months. The premium fish oil for adults (8 oz liquid) also lasts for 3 months as the consumption only 2.5 ml per day.

Previously I bought from Singapore and Swansonvitamins (use USA forwarder), it's very expensive because of the shipping charges. Now I order from iHerb.com, it is much cheaper because they give very big discount on shipping (DHL). The fish oil come to me in 4-5 days.

First order purchase can get extra USD10 discount for order above USD40, or get discount USD5 for order below USD40. Just use my referral code JZG052 will do (you can use other code, no problem).

Now I even order baking flour (gluten free), snack bars, hollywood diet drinks from iHerb because the DHL shipping getting cheaper and cheaper if you average out.

My advice is to use DHL, not the FREE USPS postage because you may find it too long to receive your parcel. Sometimes can go missing because of our POS Malaysia misplace of parcels.
What I meant is, you can find the ingredients of similar quality in brands that are potentially cheaper. For example, tell me if Source Naturals's Arctic Pure Fish Oil works out cheaper for you after considering the EPA/DHA content.
DT1
post Aug 19 2014, 09:16 PM

Regular
1,186 posts

QUOTE(popice2u @ Aug 19 2014, 06:17 PM)
me too dont know which one to buy..... rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif
If you don't mind the cost just go for Nordic Naturals. One of the gold standard brands.

http://www.iherb.com/nordic-naturals-ultim...-soft-gels/4200

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0179sec    0.38    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:18 PM