Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Which Bank the lousiest Service.

views

~JK~
post Dec 2 2008, 02:11 AM

36 posts

Well, i think what we've got fed up of is not about the bank but the attitude of the individual employee of the bank.. It's the problem of the workers themselves.. Definitely every bank wants its employees to serve clients in the best way, however the bank can't control the employees' attitudes.. So, we shouldn't complain about which bank provides the lousiest service, but which employee has attitude problem..

And i really sympathise on those banks which their good reputations were pulled down by their "GOOD" employees.. The first one in my list certainly goes to stan chart, the globally well-known bank amongst all.. I was so surprised when i saw people complaining about stan chart in this thread... ohmy.gif

Ya, about the cash deposit machines - they are really sensitive.. sometimes even some new and nice notes still they reject.. and even though i hardly use the cash deposit machine, i dislike it because i'm worry about case like DannyOP's might happen..

Overall, i think that it's a matter of our luck to meet a banker with good attitude or a deposit machine which accept our notes without any problem..

nod.gif

This post has been edited by ~JK~: Dec 2 2008, 02:22 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0124sec    0.68    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 05:17 PM