Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Which Bank the lousiest Service.

views

elru
post Dec 11 2009, 01:05 PM

Om Mani Padme Hum
1,070 posts

standard chartered, recently opened a priority account in KD with them, and their services is the best! very friendly and efficient.

maybank has good M2U online banking system and their CS so far havent given any problem to me. services in TTDI i must say is fast and good too.

RHB, i used their services when i was studying few years back, but decided to close it because they charge RM30 for each online transaction which i find it very very very stupid, BANNED.

cimb, recently also opened an account with them in KD too, but the particular so-called 'financial consultant', other than her pretty face, i really doubt her capability to do anything.

1.requested a facility thru her, it took almost 3 months to processed with lots of excuses. no choice have to push her to the max.

2.ask her help to apply DA is also like been thru hell, if she so lazy to do or follow up then she should have let me know, i dont mind to do it myself, because i only want result.

3.lastly asked her to close a current account for me until one week later is still not being done. i personally went there first thing in the morning, surprisingly saw her being early and was happily chatting on her mobile but she wasnt aware i was there. i straight took a number and went straight up to the counter to request my account to be closed and money to be transferred on the spot, was about to make a scene when i realized she was so lazy that she didnt do anything about that account. but fortunately for her, the floor manager handle the situation very professionally, so i let it pass.

but for future loans, accounts, facility...etc with this bank, BANNED! what is the point if they give good rates when their CS cant even do things right. might even rugi more if imposed by late charges.

This post has been edited by elru: Dec 11 2009, 01:13 PM
elru
post Dec 14 2009, 11:37 PM

Om Mani Padme Hum
1,070 posts

QUOTE(buysell @ Dec 14 2009, 06:14 PM)
Bank service is not lousy or bad, it is the person the human who serve you is giving you lousy service. Please understand that before blaming on the bank itself. Please talk to the manager of the bank if you're not happy with their service and point the person out infornt of the manager next time. You have the rights to do so, remember that also. cool2.gif
what you said is true. but i also believe the way the employee behaves also depends on the how serious is his/her working attitude, professionalism & the working culture in that particular branch. if they were able to survive this far, i bet their supervisors aint much different actually, with that particular branch.

This post has been edited by elru: Dec 14 2009, 11:57 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0217sec    0.15    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:04 AM