Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Which Bank the lousiest Service.

views

SUSbuysell
post Dec 12 2009, 02:24 PM

On my way
592 posts

After reading all the post here, I see diferent people complaint diferent bank and seem like all our bank are no good. I personally think there's no such thing called best or lousiest bank in this world cause every bank has their own flaw. Always remember, human are not perfect so dont expect bank customer service to be perfect. They are human too, you know? sweat.gif
SUSbuysell
post Dec 14 2009, 06:14 PM

On my way
592 posts

Bank service is not lousy or bad, it is the person the human who serve you is giving you lousy service. Please understand that before blaming on the bank itself. Please talk to the manager of the bank if you're not happy with their service and point the person out infornt of the manager next time. You have the rights to do so, remember that also. cool2.gif
SUSbuysell
post Dec 15 2009, 08:42 PM

On my way
592 posts

QUOTE(elru @ Dec 14 2009, 11:37 PM)
what you said is true. but i also believe the way the employee behaves also depends on the how serious is his/her working attitude, professionalism & the working culture in that particular branch. if they were able to survive this far, i bet their supervisors aint much different actually, with that particular branch.
..no comment on "snake mouse one nest". tongue.gif

QUOTE(YummYMoCHa @ Dec 15 2009, 12:55 AM)

Added on December 15, 2009, 1:06 am
erm... i think the employee are essential element in the bank. if the staff not working efficiency, then it might affect the bank service performance too...  and dun forget GOOD SERVICE FROM BANK'S STAFF also one of the "product" promoted by bank.. therefore there are linkage btwn bank service and staff who providing service. tongue.gif
Sometimes, this things will happen but not often. Maybe period come on that day, sleep or mood no good could lead to such behaviour and you can't avoid them. Not everyone could control they're emotion well for daily life as I said before customer service are human too. I do know how it feel when being treated badly but do remember, we dont live forever, dont take all the matter too serious and you will live happier. The only solution you have is closing your account and move on to another bank's but the truth is that won't help neither. Trust me, no bank in this planet earth provide a high percentage of good service to all their customer. This is all human fault, blame it on our god who created us not perfect if you believe there's a god loh.. of course. sweat.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.72    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:15 PM