Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Which Bank the lousiest Service.

views

awaynoway
post Dec 1 2008, 01:57 PM

28 posts

I don't have acct with other banks except Public Bank and Citibank. I'm happy with the service by PB but not so with Citibank.

Citibank -- issues I have/had:
1. I have not receive the Debit card that should replace my Citicard. They said 'it will take 2 months' to receive the said card.
2. I went to their bank and personally fill-in the change of address and phone # because I moved. The staff said, my details will be updated in 4 days. After 3 weeks, my details has not been updated. I have to make a follow-up via email and in 24 hours, they did the update. I wasted my time in going to their bank and fill-in the form.
3. I inquire via phone if they have secure credit card (FD pledge). The staff in credit card department said "Please call our credit card department in KL". I'm in Penang BTW. I phone their KL office, no one is available to respond most of the time. After few days, I phone them again but this time, I choose to connect to their "deposit" department and finally, I spoke to a person who have idea that their company, Citibank has secure credit card option.
4. I hate automated response of their phone system (press this, press that thingy). PB's phone line is better (at least here in Penang). Customer Service answers the phone in seconds.

Public Bank issue: No issue with their service. I can only hope that they will add more rewards or promotion for existing customers.
awaynoway
post Dec 7 2008, 07:41 PM

28 posts

QUOTE(dongdong86 @ Dec 7 2008, 01:56 AM)
i am proud to be an ex PBB staff !
I found a very small issue with one of the PBB services yesterday, while reading their Flexipay form and speaking to PBB staff biggrin.gif

The Flexipay form is at http://www.pbebank.com/en/en_content/images/flexipay.pdf
It says:

• It’s easy, just call or fill in the form to enjoy PB Flexipay

then it also says:

Call 03-2176 8000 to inform our customer service representative. Alternatively, you may fill in the form
provided and mail or fax to PB Card Services (PBCS) at Public Bank Berhad, Perkhidmatan Kad PB, Tingkat 10,
Menara Public Bank, 146 Jalan Ampang, Peti Surat 11722, 50754 Kuala Lumpur. Fax: 03-2163 9400.
Please do not mail the form if you have faxed.

Since I have a big purchase few days ago, I thought to try the Flexipay service of PBB (it's one of the PBB card members benefits.) So I call-up the PBB's card services phone # because they said it's easy, just call. To my dismay, calling them is not the way to do it but... fax the Flexipay application form hmm.gif
No problem at all to fax a form but again, it's a glitch/issue on PBBs side. Why write in their form to simply call but in fact, customer require to fax the form. Again, just a simple issue. No one is perfect. smile.gif

I still like PBB.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0138sec    0.82    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 02:16 PM