Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Which Bank the lousiest Service.

views

andrekua
post Nov 26 2008, 12:02 AM

NO!!! IT'S HIM!!!
3,887 posts

MBB - Average. Nothing special about them except M2U.

CIMB - Some branch are good while some sucks. CIMBClicks is pretty good too I must say. Im starting to switch to CIMBClicks more as its faster and doesnt pick browser.

UOB - Very good service because not much people use it, but I already terminate my account with them because need to have minimum amount in it, if not will be charged a small amount.

HSBC - Also very good but their internet banking sucks la. I dont know why the security pincode device generated numbers also out of sequence one. Always have to call to reset the sequence. Good as in their customer service and also their CC.

PBB - No need say anything. TOP CLASS!!!

If ask me to choose, I would say either MBB or RHB is the lousiest. I still remember those 2 RHB branches in Jinjang and Kepong before their upgrade sucks like hell. Queues are long and difficult to find parking. AMBank in Kepong Baru also same problem. Slow like shit.

The best no need say liao lar. No one can beat them, not even HSBC, UOB or Citibank. The winner for me is PBB. FAST and EFFICIENT.
andrekua
post Jul 26 2010, 12:48 AM

NO!!! IT'S HIM!!!
3,887 posts

I would have voted for RHB but their latest revamp is changing it.

I used to go to this RHB bank in Jinjang Utara and it totally sucks. I never get things done there below 1hr. Its that bad. I can walk in, talk a number, walk to the coffee shop beside to order pan mee (long wait as very good, about 30-40mins), finish eating it and my number still havent arrived. They have changed recently, a lot more efficient.

I would say right now, CIMB is the worse, by miles. Try going there early of the month and you get what I mean. SLOW!!!!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.72    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:01 PM