Which Bank the lousiest Service.

views

VinluV
post Nov 26 2008, 01:47 AM

Regular
1,946 posts

definitely

Maybank is the worst.

once i went to help me friend create a new account at the Maybank near APIIT in TPM.
since we were both 21, we just show IC and can create new account.

But the "smart" lady serving us insisted on us showing our student ID and passport for whatever reason i never knew.
Even after we told her we were local and above 18 so what for need student ID and passport, she still wanted to see it.
Needless to say we just left.

also their new M2U is web 2.0 but the even better part is that our gov wanna skip to web 3.0 instead. Shows what the bank is doing with money.

also after 3rd transaction each month you get charged , and they also charge for some crazy shit every other month.

CIMB -
I have no complains except that i always mistake the uptown branch for a hotlink center. and end up have to drive back to get to the bank.

AMBANK -
only complain i have is that they will always bounce my cheque if my name on the cheque is not 100% matching with the account name.
even when 1 alphabet is missing or misspelt they call me to collect my bounce cheque, no matter whether the acc no. hp no. is correct as written on the back of the cheque.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0125sec    0.58    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:03 PM